It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher
a reply to: captnchuck

Who ever said the US would need nukes to both neuter and destroy russia?

We don't.

Aww... *sheds a tear of American pride* that's cute you still think we can handle Russia without nukes

So who's going to go fight Russia? The woke youth that we ensured to breed so much over the past 20 years?

Look forward to seeing how that is going to pan out! Hardened Russian 21 year old vs a 21 year old American that needs Therapy and Safe Space just because Trump won the election.

Wait... wait no! 1 Russian 21 year old vs 30 American 21 year olds that actually cried on campus and were given passing grades because the psychological trauma was too much for them when Trump won.

Not to mention other reasons most 40 year old sargents in the branches telling the youth to stop crying and panicking, because they couldn't even handle a war so no one is getting sent

I do wonder though how hard reality will hit Ukrainians, Americans and Europeans when instead of 300,000 it's going to be maybe even 3,000,000 that show up. Not to mention the number of tanks, artillery and other fun tools of war that are being sent to the new region of the Russian Federation.

Look I like you guys and yes America used to be the greatest country in the world, but woke culture and the political b.s drove it into the ground. If this was America from 30 years back I would have said "Yup Russia is done", but right now all signs point to a Big GG or whatever the youth of today calls it.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

"Aww... *sheds a tear of American pride* that's cute"

No, 3 decades working for an American defense contractor, watching tests against russia's best stuff.

Perhaps you noticed some of those 'test results' in Ukraine?

russia has zero, less than zero, chance in a conventional war against the US, but NATO will make it even easier for us.

edit on 2-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

We don't.

Seems like you need to? I mean you went as low blow as blowing up 2 gas pipelines because Russia was making so much money off the gas and making the sanctions do basically no damage at all. Now they just need to shutdown the giant flow of oil that is still being sold off, but that would mean starting a war with 2 other giant nations of the world and other influential nations...

It reminds me of that phrase "Are you sure about that?".

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

"Aww... *sheds a tear of American pride* that's cute"

No, 3 decades working for an American defense contractor, watching tests against russia's best stuff.

Perhaps you noticed some of those 'test results' in Ukraine?

russia has zero, less than zero, chance in a conventional war against the US, but NATO will make it even easier for us.

Kind of weird how over 3 decades we couldn't achieve the hypersonic missiles and kept failing all the tests. And yet still have the ballsl to talk sh*t to a nation that succeeded when their budget is microscopic compared to our military spending...

Don't you find that really odd? Does that mean the funding doesn't even make it to the designated destination?

Hahaha "But NATO will make it even easier for us" so we actually need NATO to stand any chance at all? Damn! Things are as bad as we thought they were, when we need a super underfunded organization to try and hold off Russia for us.

Seriously, How bad have things become? I mean I know I saw the rusted ICBMs and softened training of the woke youth, but if things are really that bad no wonder the White Hats are planning a coup.

Also no I haven't noticed those test results as those were being used against old outdated tech Putin decided to throw in, none of the new Russian stuff has even been spotted on the Ukrainian battlefield. So yes we can be so proud of taking out Soviet and 1980s - 1990s Russian tech, that in some cases the modern NATO and U.S stuff seems to struggle against.

This is why I'm telling you that once Russians actually use the new stuff it's going to be a slaughter!
edit on 2-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

We don't.

Seems like you need to? I mean you went as low blow as blowing up 2 gas pipelines because Russia was making so much money off the gas and making the sanctions do basically no damage at all. Now they just need to shutdown the giant flow of oil that is still being sold off, but that would mean starting a war with 2 other giant nations of the world and other influential nations...

Have any pipeline evidence, or did you just make that up again?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

We don't.

Navy group constantly seen near the pipeline before it went boom boom, then every European, Asian and other medias stating the obvious that are not purchased by the West or Russian monopoly.

Not to mention my contacts and their contacts all stating the same!

I just have one question - Did Biden and his Demoncrats even discuss it with the Europeans? or Did they just go "No Gas For You"?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

We developed hypersonic missiles in the 70s, and have since moved on to things that don't have the giant weakness that your hypersonics do.

Didn't bother reading the rest of that nonsense.

Seriously, poke your head out from under that russian propaganda once in a while.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

We don't.

Navy group constantly seen near the pipeline before it went boom boom, then every European, Asian and other medias stating the obvious that are not purchased by the West or Russian monopoly.

I just have one question - Did Biden and his Demoncrats even discuss it with the Europeans? or Did they just go "No Gas For You"?

Why do you think ☝️ is at all based in reality?

It isn't.

I'll wait for actual evidence from people that actually exist, your 'contacts' are imaginary.

Is russia offering any evidence?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"rusted ICBMs"

Rusted titanium you say?

Pigs must be flying!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

"rusted ICBMs"

Rusted titanium you say?

Pigs must be flying!

Sure are! Means them suckers aren't even titanium, what would happen if it turned out that most of the U.S military power turns out to be just a pipe dream and spoons of sh*t we got fed over the last 3 decades?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Are you sure those weren't cartoons you were watching?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

We don't.

Why do you think ☝️ is at all based in reality?

It isn't.

I'll wait for actual evidence from people that actually exist, your 'contacts' are imaginary.

Is russia offering any evidence?

As far as I know they did give evidence of the monitored special navy group as well, which is interesting plus for Russians to blow up their own pipeline that was making Europe pay such high prices and holding off the sanctions is illogical.

And yes you can say "they didn't want to pay penalties" the joke here is that they never paid any penalties and charged the market price for the gas. So rationally, logically and what was seen near the pipeline, all signs point to Murika!

I feel sorry for the Europeans though, our boys did them super mega dirty!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are you sure those weren't cartoons you were watching?

Nope, was the fun Snowden and Assange leaked information, plus confirmation at a later date as well.

Seems things have gone tits up in the good old US of A! Seriously looks like it went tits up around the end of Bush and all the way through Obama.

Now as bad as the woke youth makes out Trump to be at least this sh*t didn't happen under him and we started regaining some ground until the Demoncrats started putting wrenches into the war machine.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Again with the zero evidence accusations?

Tell your imaginary contacts to do better.

We're immune to russian propaganda here.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Again with the zero evidence accusations?

Tell your imaginary contacts to do better.

We're immune to russian propaganda here.

Nah you're on that sprinkle of Hunter and Joe Crack O'Jack, got to love it when the media and the federal government all agree to label the incriminating evidence against the Biden family and Administration to be labeled Russian disinformation.

And the people ate that sh*t up! There's a reason I left that hell hole after Iraq, the bull# coming out was so massive it was starting to pile up.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Is that jumble of words supposed to mean something?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotShill4U

We don't.

I dunno man. The US couldn't even neuter and destroy 4' high Vietnamese with big hearts and twigs for weapons. Had to run away in the end.

Struggled for 20 years even with those other people living in caves and wearing nighties. Had to run away in the end.

Running away world champs..?

Guess you could try sanctions? Hahaha.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

We don't.

I dunno man. The US couldn't even neuter and destroy 4' high Vietnamese with big hearts and twigs for weapons. Had to run away in the end.

Struggled for 20 years even with those other people living in caves and wearing nighties. Had to run away in the end.

Are we discussing 1970, with both hands and a leg tied behind our back?

This is 2022, try to keep up.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981

We don't.

I mean they want the world to take them seriously, when they can't even keep promises to the countries they razed. Hell so far my bet is on Russia at least they rebuilt Chechnya, parts of Syria while fighting the American funded ISIS and helped rebuild some infrastructure in Afghanistan before Americans razed the sh*t out of it again.

20 years of war and millions of dead civilians, not a word kept, caused the biggest migration of illegal immigrants, spread terrorism like wildfire, and funded most of them, etc.

The list goes on and on but MidnightWatcher seems to be one of the good old Murica can tell no lies, do no evil and say no wrongs. I used to be like him a while ago it is rather sad seeing some people still consume the corporate western media content by the ladle full.

And yet America dares lecture other countries on war and giving Russia a bad rep for trying to keep civilian casualties to a as low as possible number.

Damn... they really are tripping out there, even worse than it was during the patriotic times of the Iraq war.
edit on 2-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Yeah, we're bad.

Leave Ukraine and we can discuss it.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join