It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

We can ruble moscow and st petersburg without nukes, or troops on the ground.

I think in that scenario the US will be nuked back to the stone age and the rest of us with it.

It's a pity the US wasn't punished for the millions dead in the Middle East. It might have put an end to their unsavoury regime change foreign policy and this Ukraine conflict would never have happened.

edit on 2-10-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I think in that scenario the US will be nuked back to the stone age and the rest of us with it.

It's a pity the US wasn't punished for the millions dead in the Middle East. It might have put an end to their unsavoury regime change foreign policy and this Ukraine conflict would never have happened.

Seek help.

russian propaganda is eating you alive.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Someone is new to the conspiracy circles... either 1 any spec ops involved would be so god and country they would never tell someone outside the unit.

Or 2; anyone that did it would be dead minutes later (insert cia joke here).

Not saying its not possible since we let emotional idiots put the inmates in charge of the asylum, but russia is the only one with something to gain since moments after it identified they went welp we can use nukes in ukraine because of this.

or honestly at this point, shadow govt maneuver wouldnt surprise me at all, since the world is looking more and more like a poorly written ian flemming novel.

Interesting that you said this I actually had a discussion with my 2 Russian contacts and then my European friend, I asked them how easy would it be for say America or NATO to set off 1-2 nukes and blame it on Russia?

To which, they all responded 75% probability, as it turns out America and NATO does have some old Russian nukes in storage. So they could easilly retrofit it and pop one or two off somewhere and then blame it on the Russians since it would be traced back to them.

The question is though... Would America and NATO be scummy enough to do such a false flag with the use of nuclear weapons?

It's not off the board and not too out there, so I would assume their 75% probability is rather a high chance of pointing to "Yes".

Did your 'European contacts" get that from teevee?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

A much weakened US and NATO would just have allowed Russia to waltz through Eastern Europe almost unopposed thus subjugating millions of people to Russian domination yet again against their will.

It would have allowed Russia to bully and dictate to Western Europe.

Some people should answer for the crimes committed in the ME, but not an the expense of global security or the independence of countries that want to be free from Russian control.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I have lots and lots of 'European contacts', they all said he's talking bollocks.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I have lots and lots of 'European contacts', they all said he's talking bollocks.

Mine too.

Even the imaginary ones!

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Interesting that you said this I actually had a discussion with my 2 Russian contacts and then my European friend, I asked them how easy would it be for say America or NATO to set off 1-2 nukes and blame it on Russia?

I dunno, 12 years olds and their imaginations. What are they like eh.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

with an increased life expectancy it appears the 12 year old phase lasts into the 30s.. imagine when life expectancy hits 200 the 50 year olds will still be at home sleeping under their fave Disney covers

edit on 2-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: Tagz

with an increased life expectancy it appears the 12 year old phase lasts into the 30s.. imagine when life expectancy hits 200 the 50 year olds will still be at home sleeping under their fave Disney covers

What's wrong with my Buzz Lightyear comforter?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

A much weakened US and NATO would just have allowed Russia to waltz through Eastern Europe almost unopposed thus subjugating millions of people to Russian domination yet again against their will.

It would have allowed Russia to bully and dictate to Western Europe.

Some people should answer for the crimes committed in the ME, but not an the expense of global security or the independence of countries that want to be free from Russian control.

I didn't suggest a weaker US or NATO, I mentioned America's regime change shenanigans across the globe. Take Ukraine, twelve years and ten billion to bring about a coup in 2014 and install a puppet government. It has all worked out fine and dandy for the US and it's lapdogs.
Those people that should answer for that murderous Middle East swashbuckle are the very same ones that have been demonising and baiting Russia non stop. You couldn't make it up.
The mad bad Vlad bridade have swallowed the kool aid hook line and sinker.

Western Europe already has a bully and dictator and it's not Russia.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

"Western Europe already has a bully and dictator and it's not Russia"

"EU Dictator"

Only response possible for a claim that far over the delusional cliff.

Did 'Western Europe' invade Ukraine for land grabbing?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

No that was the US, land grabbing by proxy. See coup in Ukraine 2014 and the installation of a puppet regime.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It's useless, many here will just say you're either pro-Russian, a Kremlin agent, Putin lover, etc.

None want to really admit the fact that this whole thing happened due to US and Europe doing what they did, and it's still continuing because to them Ukraine is just a pawn and a nice weapons cash cow.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No that was the US, land grabbing by proxy. See coup in Ukraine 2014 and the installation of a puppet regime.

Pointless to tell them this as well, they don't believe that it was the U.S that installed the Nazi government and then further hid evidence of the genocide the government they installed committed.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I still remember Victoria Nuland going around handing out candies to Nazis during Maydan, what a wild week that was seeing high-ranking members of the U.S government not even hiding the fact they were involved in the illegal regime change and were helping the future puppet government.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I can remember people being burned alive by said Nazis.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Seek help.

and here YOU are, vomiting your western propaganda in every damn thread you can find, together with your comrades.

if you think you're convincing anyone though, you're naive.

especially those of you with 2022 registration date.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: WanderingMrM

I can remember people being burned alive by said Nazis.

Yup actually happened, and when people got out of the burning building the said Nazis bashed their skulls in, shot them in the head and broke their legs and arms.

But hey they are the Ukrainian government they can't be Nazis or blamed for such crimes when we the U.S and Europe support them...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Seek help.

and here YOU are, vomiting your western propaganda in every damn thread you can find, together with your comrades.

if you think you're convincing anyone though, you're naive.

especially those of you with 2022 registration date.

I've been suspecting some of them for a while now, do you think they are the pro bots we've been hearing about? You know those npcs with preprogrammed dialogue?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Pointless to tell them this as well, they don't believe that it was the U.S that installed the Nazi government and then further hid evidence of the genocide the government they installed committed.

'nazi' government'?

Maybe this is why you folks have trouble getting anyone to take you seriously?

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join