It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Your excuses and pro Putin propaganda are simply tiresome.

You still calling this war a "special operation"?

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So, you don't dispute the points I raised on your first two points?

Don't know about you but 50,000 + dead over 8 years through shelling, torture, executions, rape, organ harvesting, etc.

Not sure about the numbers you quoted there....any evidence?
I've never denied that the Ukraine governments was at times heavy handed in their dealing with the separatist movement in Luhansk and Donetsk.
But lets not forget it was in response to the agitation, provocation and terrorism carried out by Kremlin funded Ultra-Nationalist and Neo-Nazi Russian Militia's that were doing exactly the same to the native Ukrainians throughout the region.

....not to mention all those mass graves Russians found entering the cities,.....

Or the one's Ukraine have found throughout Russian controlled areas?

....or you know Ukrainians shooting their own citizens that were trying to get out of the cities during first 3 months.

Again, evidence?
I could counter that with the reports of Russians using Ukrainians as human shields and deliberately placing them in places of strategic importance.....but what's the point, you'll only claim that is false news and Ukrainian propaganda?

I could go on and on but what's the point right? Russians are the evil ones...

Not really, just the man who has ordered and caused it.
Personally, I feel no enmity towards the Russian people as a whole, I've always found them friendly and genuine people who like a laugh....when allowed.
Can't say that the millions of Ukrainians will say the same or the millions upon millions of eastern Europeans who feel threatened by Russian aggression and expansionism.....again.

I wonder how long they will spin it, will it be until Ukrain is razed like Iraq, Lybia and Syria?.....

Well, if Putin was genuinely concerned about that he could call a stop to it in an instance, but he chooses not to.
Instead he threatens to escalate it to a level not seen before in human history by repeatedly threatening the use of first strike nuclear weapons.

..... or maybe once it really goes tits up and the West finally admits to it?

Admit to what?

Only time will tell!

Possibly sooner than any of us wish.....apart of course for those dreaming of 'the lawless one', the coming of 'The Forgotten Tzar' and some sort of cataclysmic, apocalyptic confrontation.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if I actually posted a video of the so called Ukrainian Azov Heroes, where they shoot out kneecaps of POWs and break their legs?

Hmm... is it against ToS?

Or how the Ukrainian military treats civilians that try to escape the cities.

Nah probably against ATS terms of service no doubt, got to love when you have none bias contacts from the West that provide you evidence of the heroic Ukrainian military.

Or how they stage those special footages for CNN, DW, FOX, etc.

Can we get a staff member here to tell me if it would really be against ATS - ToS , just want to confirm because I have some lovely proof of the Nazi boys these die hard West Loyalists are hailing as heroes

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

We can ruble moscow and st petersburg without nukes, or troops on the ground.
Hopefully, that would be the response to tactical nuke use, not more nuke use.

It would have to be conventional warfare. No need to destroy Russia, just move up to the border with NATO troops.
Secure Ukraine, and hold the line. That would not be hard to do. The only one throwing nukes would be Putin, unless he started to launch his ICBMs. Then it would be Game over for everyone.

I guess my point is that if he does use small scale nukes, NATO would be forced to engage with troops on the ground, without firing back in kind, or the world is destroyed. I think it could be done, and I think Putin would be overthrown at home.

Nah wouldn't happen any NATO force crossing into Ukraine = Instant Hypersonic Sarmata 2 rockets flying at Europe.

Putin said if NATO or America enter Ukraine it is gloves off for nuclear exchange.

What you want to do instead is stop weapon shippments to Ukraine and force Zelensky and Putin to sit down. Agree on a line in Ukraine that Russia doesn't go any further beyond and arrange a defensive line on the Ukrainian side with a proper armament of the Ukrainian military.

Literally, all that it takes is to agree on a line but Zelensky under the orders of America and NATO is not going to do it, so we are going to see the sledgehammer coming down soon.

Furthermore, as I said before you don't need a nuke to raze Ukraine, there are other options and if done NATO won't even bother doing anything.

So we have 2 options: 1. Putin ends the war by razing Ukraine. 2. NATO and America force Zelensky to peace talks.

Any other option ends up in WW3.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Where is the only logical option? Putin Withdrawals and pays restitution to the Ukraine for invading. He offers an open invitation for ethnic Russians to return to the motherland, and then he issues a formal apology to the world.

I have no interest in being held captive by a ruthless dictator, and no one should entertain appeasement... even if it means the total annihilation of Russia.

I think the west should not only consider an attack in kind, but a preemptive strike at the heart of Russia. Putin has started WWIII... sooner or later he will need to be dealt with

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Zelensky and an awful lot of Ukrainians feel quite strongly about Russia's murderous war against them and I highly doubt that they agree with your mindless pro Putin propaganda.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I admire your tenacity.

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

So we have 2 options: 1. Putin ends the war by razing Ukraine. 2. NATO and America force Zelensky to peace talks.

You forgot number 3. Ukraine removes Russia from it's country. Ukraine has not shown any loss in the will to fight, therefore, the weapons will continue to flow. The easiest way for this to end is for Russia to remove themselves from the country but ole Vladdy boi doesn't look like he has the courage to admit he made a mistake so 1000's will continue to die. Combatants and civilians. From both countries. Which doesn't have to happen but is going to.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
I admire your tenacity.

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

You forgot number 3. Ukraine removes Russia from it's country. Ukraine has not shown any loss in the will to fight, therefore, the weapons will continue to flow. The easiest way for this to end is for Russia to remove themselves from the country but ole Vladdy boi doesn't look like he has the courage to admit he made a mistake so 1000's will continue to die. Combatants and civilians. From both countries. Which doesn't have to happen but is going to.

I admire your faith that Ukraine will win this conflict, like I see how you are so positive about it and all.

But... the Russians did something last night to the Ukrainian military which I doubt will be shared on Western Media.

My European friend sent it to me, he's a bit of memester about the information he shares but so far it's been 10/10 on point.

See everyone is saying Ukrainians took Lyman, little did anyone expect the Russian military to wish the Ukrainian counter-offensive a goodnight.

My friendo said they hit Izum, Lyman and an area outside of Kharkiv. Seems like Russians are not out of rounds or firepower at all, I love how he tries to put on a small hilarious spin on the bleak situation of the Ukrainian military!

Also what is with the technical error regarding the uploading of videos or pictures? Can't even share the firework display

I wonder if Western Media will report the razing of the Ukrainian military in Lyman, Izum and near Kharkiv, he said it was 3 hours of total continuous artillery and airforce fire.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Really?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Is glorious Russian victory?

Pull the other one.

It's got bells on.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Actually, you'll find no where on this site that I have said Ukraine will win this. In fact, I've said the opposite. But the Ukrainians believe they can win. This war is a long way from over unfortunately, unless conditions change drastically. But Ukraine, again, has not lost the will to fight for their country. As long as that attitude remains, Ukraine has a chance to take back their country and determine their destiny themselves. If they lose it, Russia will take the country in less than a month. At this time, there is nothing that gives a third option. Ukraine wants its land back and won't accept any deal that doesn't include that at this point in time.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Aren't these pipelines mandated to have close off valves every X feet just in case this happens?

They can just close the pipe off at the next valve.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

Aren't these pipelines mandated to have close off valves every X feet just in case this happens?

They can just close the pipe off at the next valve.

Or at least at every mile or so?

I have no idea, but have wondered the same.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It's not that easy, a gas pipe usually has to be purged if there is a breach, if the pipes carry explosive liquids or gasses, you can't just pump the stuff down the pipe, as at some point the air and the liquid will have its explosive potential just like gasoline and air. They usually shoot a nonexplosive gas down and then when all the air is gone they pump the liquid or gas through.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Couple things,
Anyone who thinks if Russia drops a nuke and the west responds with strikes into Russia proper and you do not think the Russians are gonna go full strategic if they are going to be wiped out are delusional.
Plus, It does seem like the Ukes are using the same playbook as the Arabs by placing military stuff in sensitive civilian structures, as they both seem to have been taught by Nazis,right up the playbook

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting if there is a coup within a military coup, within a political coup being planned in the U.S?

I would laugh even harder if that's where our antichrist boy shows up, right now I would say it is about 60% to be a U.S individual, 30% European, 6% for someone from Turkey and a 4% for someone from Russia.

I'd say my money is on a U.S or European poster boy showing up, preaching peace and finally putting an end to the insane aggressive imperialistic tactics of NATO and America.

Right now I have not seen any potential candidates within the American political system, so I would say it might be someone a bit more hidden but also pretending to be a white hat.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
Ukraine wants its land back and won't accept any deal that doesn't include that at this point in time.

Well... in this case, we should start singing that weird Russian song called "Goodbye America" but replace it with "Goodbye Ukraine".

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It's not that easy, a gas pipe usually has to be purged if there is a breach, if the pipes carry explosive liquids or gasses, you can't just pump the stuff down the pipe, as at some point the air and the liquid will have its explosive potential just like gasoline and air. They usually shoot a nonexplosive gas down and then when all the air is gone they pump the liquid or gas through.

Yup!

Also I'm still wondering if America actually discussed their plan with Europe before they blew them 2 pipelines up

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Really?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Is glorious Russian victory?

Pull the other one.

It's got bells on.

Yeh it sucks I can't share the firework show the Russians gave to the troops in Lyman.

It was beautiful

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: captnchuck

Who ever said the US would need nukes to both neuter and destroy russia?

We don't.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join