It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: WanderingMrM

....see unlike us Americans what Russians do is they finish what they start and then they actually help rebuild afterwards.

Yip....Afghanistan 1988.

Yup, but they did help rebuild afterwards so not sure what you hinting at here.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Freeborn

....see unlike us Americans what Russians do is they finish what they start and then they actually help rebuild afterwards.

Yip....Afghanistan 1988.

Yup, but they did help rebuild afterwards so not sure what you hinting at here.

Have any evidence for that 'helping'?

Or 'rebuilding'?

edit on 3-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's ok come winter time the support for Ukraine will end

If no one realized just yet 1 pipeline of Nord Stream 2 actually survived, so out of the 4 only 3 got taken out. Looks like someone did a bad job!

Here comes winter time and the lovely pressure of skyrocketing gas prices, that will enable Putin to make so much money and make the sanctions look like nothing. All while leveraging the factor of no more support for Ukraine or all freeze to death

Welcome General Winter and Comrade Gasprom that will now end the Ukrainian war

It's going to be beautiful, when the trains, ships, and Antonov planes no longer come, and Zelensky will be left holding the flaming bag of poop.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Past your bedtime?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Past your bedtime?

I have an hour nap every couple of hours, that way I can stay up constantly and keep a close eye on things.

Also kind of funny that they can't even blow sh*t up properly these days, the old deep sea diver training is lacking these days.

So by a beautiful miracle of delightful odds 1 out of the 4 pipelines survived
, it's going to get really interesting soon

Man if I was Biden I'd be fuming right now!

Wonder if they will go in to blow up the last one
otherwise Europe will cave and actually throw Ukraine under the bus, oh and come winter time expect all infrastructure in Ukraine to get hit.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

So your top secret contacts still think the US did it?

Do they have any evidence yet?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

a reply to: jedi_hamster

Missing the point again?

Did russia invade Ukraine over ww2 'heros'?

Or was it an obvious land grab?

you're missing the point, or rather ignoring it like a good troll you are.

ukrainians were killing their own people for the past couple of years. as the photo i've posted shows, they have plenty of neo-nazis in their country. azov battalion, right sector, those names and stories behind them aren't some fairytale. they're glorifying WW2 butcherer, Bandera, and treating people just like he did.

innocent people speaking russian were getting killed, russia got involved. was it an excuse because they wanted a buffer zone? perhaps. doesn't change the fact that if ukraine would act like a decent country and stay neutral between the west and russia, it wouldn't happen. instead, they went from corrupt assholes to west-supported corrupt assholes, murdering their own civilians, and when russia got in to kick their ass, they've started crying to NATO for help like a bitch they are.

that's all there is to it. russia doesn't need more land, they wanted a peaceful buffer zone between themselves and NATO, instead they got a country full of oh-so-heroic neo-nazis that are all "brave" as long as they're killing unarmed civilians, but once "old, pathetic and falling apart" russian army got involved, they went crying to NATO for help faster than Biden runs to a toilet while having diarrhea.

ukraine will never win this conflict, it's not their goal. it's just a moneygrab, an excuse to pump billions of dollars into ukraine. the conflict will end when ukraine surrenders or gets razed to the ground by russia.
edit on 3/10/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

"ukrainians were killing their own people for the past couple of years"

As in after russia invaded?

Ukraine is allowed to defend itself from foreign invasions.

Didn't bother reading the rest.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

"ukrainians were killing their own people for the past couple of years"

As in after russia invaded?

Ukraine is allowed to defend itself from foreign invasions.

Didn't bother reading the rest.

You do know Russians didn't invade Eastern region before February 2022 right? Because otherwise, I feel like you are just trolling at this point man...

What he's saying is that Ukrainians were killing ethnic Russians in the Eastern region for the past 8 years.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Missing the point again?

Did russia invade Ukraine over ww2 'heros'?

Or was it an obvious land grab?

you're missing the point, or rather ignoring it like a good troll you are.

ukrainians were killing their own people for the past couple of years. as the photo i've posted shows, they have plenty of neo-nazis in their country. azov battalion, right sector, those names and stories behind them aren't some fairytale. they're glorifying WW2 butcherer, Bandera, and treating people just like he did.

innocent people speaking russian were getting killed, russia got involved. was it an excuse because they wanted a buffer zone? perhaps. doesn't change the fact that if ukraine would act like a decent country and stay neutral between the west and russia, it wouldn't happen. instead, they went from corrupt assholes to west-supported corrupt assholes, murdering their own civilians, and when russia got in to kick their ass, they've started crying to NATO for help like a bitch they are.

that's all there is to it. russia doesn't need more land, they wanted a peaceful buffer zone between themselves and NATO, instead they got a country full of oh-so-heroic neo-nazis that are all "brave" as long as they're killing unarmed civilians, but once "old, pathetic and falling apart" russian army got involved, they went crying to NATO for help faster than Biden runs to a toilet while having diarrhea.

ukraine will never win this conflict, it's not their goal. it's just a moneygrab, an excuse to pump billions of dollars into ukraine. the conflict will end when ukraine surrenders or gets razed to the ground by russia.

Pictures are nothing man! I got videos up to the wazoo where they crucify pows and burn them alive, where they tortured a bunch of them and shot out kneecaps, and broke limbs, etc.

The stuff I watched after my two Russian contacts dumped literally makes me worry for Europe because I can tell you these animals made it into Europe during the first 5 months of the conflict. Mixed in with the women, children and elderly, making their way into Europe and I do suspect some of them made it to the U.S as well.

And I mean animals because no human being does that to another, it's also why I know for a fact that most of the mass graves are by their hands and some are staged. Hell, I even got lovely footage of them moving bodies and cars to make it look like Russians murdered them, etc.

Sometimes I drink to forget...
edit on 3-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

I'm not quite sure what planet you are living on baggy7981.

But i think you may find Mother Russia are lobbing far more than just bombs at the Ukrainians even now whilst in retreat.

Including the likes of thermobaric munitions and cruise missiles.

And they have been doing so since the start of their piss poor war and invasion.

edit on 3-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

& to: WanderingMrM

Be that as it may, and I don't want to minimise anything any victim has gone through, there is no country that can claim moral authority.
Not Russia, not the US, not Germany, not UK, France... nobody.
The right answer to violence, torture and murder can not be to do the same but harder.
In German that's Gewaltspirale, the spiral of violence.
And the danger is it's spiraling out of control.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Col. Richard Black, former Virginia Senator letter to congress Sept 27, 2022.

Dear Representatives and Senators:

I am troubled by the loose talk about launching a nuclear attack on Russia. From time to time, senior Republicans and Democrats have suggested employing such weapons. This appears to be a deliberate effort to acclimate Americans to the idea of nuclear warNow, we have Zelensky's office jumping on too. On September 21, 2022, Newsweek ran this headline: "U.S. Needs to Threaten Russia With Nuclear Strike: Ukraine". The article quotes Mykhailo Podolyak, Zelensky's senior aide, as saying, "The other nuclear states need to say very firmly that as soon as Russia even thinks of carrying out nuclear strikes on foreign territory—in this case the territory of Ukraine—there will be swift retaliatory nuclear strikes to destroy the nuclear launch sites in Russia."

Of course, it is impossible to limit retaliatory nuclear strikes to destroying only the nuclear launch sites. Not only would damage be widespread, but Russia would be forced to respond in kind to threats targeting its nuclear deterrence capability. Russia would launch an immediate, massive nuclear response, including air and ground-based hypersonic missiles and submarine-launched ballistic missiles. Each Russian submarine would shower down 100 nuclear warheads, sufficient to incinerate the entire National Capital Region or the Western European industrial heartland.

As the Ukrainian War drags on, globalists are marching us relentlessly toward this nuclear Armageddon. Why?

There would have been no war had we not overthrown the democratically-elected government of Ukraine by violently ousting President Yanukovych in 2014. We promoted war by flooding Ukraine with massive arms shipments afterwards.

The U.S. could have achieved peace by simply pressing Ukraine to implement the 2014 Minsk Peace Agreements which it had signed, establishing a clear framework for setting outstanding issues peacefully. Ukraine promised to implement the Minsk agreements, but chose instead to make war on the Donbass for the next seven years. Ukraine's attacks killed 14,000 people before Russia ever entered the war.

Within two months after Russia crossed into Ukraine, Russia and Ukraine were finalizing a draft peace agreement. However, Prime Minister Boris Johnson suddenly flew to Kiev to block its implementation, undoubtedly coordinating with the U.S. State Department beforehand. War would continue, regardless of the parties' longing for peace.

NATO had ample opportunity for peace but deliberately chose war. The U.S. realized that, with Russia's back to the wall, it would have no choice to but to attack. In 2007, U.S. Ambassador to Russia William Burns pointedly warned that movement toward absorbing Ukraine into NATO might well trigger war between Ukraine and Russia. Nonetheless, the Obama administration overthrew the Ukrainian president and flooded in weapons, knowing that doing so would trigger war. 

Today, wealthy globalists have billions at stake, and they intend to have their war profits even if it means gambling the lives of hundreds of millions of people across the globe.

Few Americans knew anything about Ukraine before February 24th. Was Ukraine in South America, Asia, Africa, or Europe? Many Americans couldn't have answered that question. But now, in order to address a local border dispute on the other side of the globe, war hawks demand concrete steps toward a nuclear war that might exterminate 60% of humanity, plunging mankind into a primitive state.

Presidents Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Clinton all approached nuclear confrontation with utmost caution. But the Obama administration changed course when it recklessly overthrew the Ukrainian government in 2014 and flooded Ukraine with weapons aimed at Russia. It did so knowing that it was threatening Russia's most vita) national interest: the defense of its territory against nuclear aggression.

Now, the Biden administration threatens to cast caution to the winds. Many of its allies suggest a game of one-upmanship where the U.S. and NATO fire nuclear missiles in response to Russia's use of such weapons to defend its territory. In other words, we would destroy the entire world as our way of saying, "Oh yeah? Well take this!"

Would simple revenge justify killing hundreds of millions of unknowing people? Should we annihilate the world's population to intervene in a border war where the U.S. has no vital national interest?

The U.S. can promptly end this war by making Ukraine a neutral, non-aligned state, just as we did during the Cold War with Austria in 1955. Yes, there would be some territorial adjustments resulting from the war. But peace would end the ongoing bloodshed, avert a nuclear conflagration, and assure Ukraine's long-term safety and independence.

Nuclear war is unthinkable; peace is the better course of action. Please consider it.”

(The path to peace is a neutral Ukraine)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Alert 10.3.2022

Troops-Equipment related to Russia's NUCLEAR units are now being moved/positioned.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

That's stupid. Not true. And exactly what Russia has paid him to say.
I don't know who he thinks 'we' is in 'we overthrew' but if he's not an Ukrainian citizen he is mistaken.
What the # is that? Belated imperialism? Others can't make any decisions without Russia, US or China?

And I keep saying the same thing:
Exactly because that type of thinking this senator has, Russian tptb etc. have nuclear war is so very likely.
Ukraine has to be free to make her own decisions.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seems rather stupid to be mobilizing, or attempting to mobilize, 300,000 men, if Putin is ready to start chucking nukes around.

Far as i can establish that would be somewhat of a wasted time and effort on the part of the Russian Federation would it not?

Now don't get me wrong, once Putin throws that meat in to the grinder, without a second thought, and they get slaughtered, he will be backed even further into a corner and will quite possibly decide to order tactical nukes to be chucked out the pram.
edit on 3-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Alert 10.3.2022

Troops-Equipment related to Russia's NUCLEAR units are now being moved/positioned.

www.newsmax.com...

Russians had 10 of these trains since 2015 going around, that thing is truly terrifying

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's stupid. Not true. And exactly what Russia has paid him to say.
I don't know who he thinks 'we' is in 'we overthrew' but if he's not an Ukrainian citizen he is mistaken.
What the # is that? Belated imperialism? Others can't make any decisions without Russia, US or China?

And I keep saying the same thing:
Exactly because that type of thinking this senator has, Russian tptb etc. have nuclear war is so very likely.
Ukraine has to be free to make her own decisions.

Well this man's credentials are pretty impeccable, he is a Republican and has penned exactly what most Americans are thinking.

I am sure he is more in-tune with the current situation and the events leading up to it than most even know.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

How does that change that Ukraine has to be free to make her own decisions? Is he God?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

How does that change that Ukraine has to be free to make her own decisions? Is he God?

It was free until the dogs of war implemented a coup back in 2014. Perhaps you missed that.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join