It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

What sort of person positively salivates at the mouth and enthuses over the prospect of one nation nuking another nation?
What sort of human being are you?

After what lessons Hiroshima and Nagasaki taught the human race not one single national leader has ever openly threatened the use of first strike nuclear weapons. Not even during the darkest moments of The Cold War - which I witnessed and experienced.

But you seem to support and even relish the prospect of Putin taking the world to the edge of Mutually Assured Destruction.
And for what?

You sir are a disgrace to the human race.

edit on 1/10/22 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If he uses nukes that would be impressive and literally make everyone sit down, and no NATO or America won't nuke Russia for it.

I am late to this party.

If Putin uses a nuke, it will definitely make everyone pause... for a few minutes.

It would be the end of Putin, if not from NATO, from the inside.
The entire world would respond and Putin would one way or another, would be gone. Perhaps with the rest of the world if it came to that.The use of a nuclear weapon, even small would ensure his defeat, and I know he is aware of that.

What is scary, is I believe he will do it.
I have been saying it since the start. Before this is over, Russia will use at least one nuclear bomb. The time would be close when you see his troops one way or another, pulling back, which they are.

Scary times.

edit on 1-10-2022 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

You willing to trade moscow and St Petersburg for kiev & Lviv?

Sounds pretty dumb.

Sounds EXTREMELY dumb.

See I'd agree there but America and Europe wouldn't hit back at St Petersburg or Moscow over a pawn like Ukraine.

Americans and Europeans want Russia entirely and ideally radiation-free, and they sure as sh*t don't want a nuclear war in exchange for something like Ukraine.

So they would throw Ukrainians under the bus if it comes to it.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What sort of person positively salivates at the mouth and enthuses over the prospect of one nation nuking another nation?
What sort of human being are you?

After what lessons Hiroshima and Nagasaki taught the human race not one single national leader has ever openly threatened the use of first strike nuclear weapons. Not even during the darkest moments of The Cold War - which I witnessed and experienced.

But you seem to support and even relish the prospect of Putin taking the world to the edge of Mutually Assured Destruction.
And for what?

You sir are a disgrace to the human race.

So where were you mister humanity first when Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, and Afghanistan were being razed and shredded?

You sir are a disgrace and a failure of a human being too!

So don't go around pointing the ethical stick here, America alone even without NATO is responsible for so many recent lives taken. Hell even Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the past are proof enough, yet you lecture me on such things?

Sheesh... as the youth says today!

I said nukes are a deterrent for NATO and America, he'll most likely go new generation of thermobaric payload to stop the war in Ukraine.

Also if we talking war tactics between America vs Russia, don't even start we all know the total war and slaughter America loves to do they get hard and wet over it while chanting U.S.A.

There is a reason why Putin referred to the American and NATO military and politicians as a bunch of demons and satanic legions.

But please keep educating me on how I'm evil for wanting to put an end to this conflict that America, NATO and Europe caused (and yes Putin played a hand too but way way less than those 3 brides of Satan).

Mmm... yes educate me on how they threw Ukraine into the blender and left Russia no choice by spitting on any agreements and diplomatic resolutions that Russia proposed.

So eat your popcorn and kindly sit down.
edit on 1-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

If he uses nukes that would be impressive and literally make everyone sit down, and no NATO or America won't nuke Russia for it.

I am late to this party.

If Putin uses a nuke, it will definitely make everyone pause... for a few minutes.

It would be the end of Putin, if not from NATO, from the inside.
The entire world would respond and Putin would one way or another, would be gone. Perhaps with the rest of the world if it came to that.The use of a nuclear weapon, even small would ensure his defeat, and I know he is aware of that.

What is scary, is I believe he will do it.
I have been saying it since the start. Before this is over, Russia will use at least one nuclear bomb. The time would be close when you see his troops one way or another, pulling back, which they are.

Scary times.

Won't happen, as I said the nukes are for America and NATO if they get involved any further, the stuff for Ukraine is less nukish.

So unless NATO and America launch first or cross the border of Russia, you can breath easy as Pootinani won't nuke until either one of those conditions is met first.

Even if he does nuke Lviv or Kyiv, NATO and America wouldn't even launch because to them Ukraine is a pawn that's being used to deface Russia. They'll just say "Ok that one didn't work, time to go back to the drawing board", after which they will look for the next nation to throw at Russia or to stir sh*t up. As I said America, Europe and NATO get hard and wet over the dream of taking all of Russia and it's resources, it's their end goal but they can't do it until someone super weak shows up in Russia or someone who is their puppet. Hence why Putin skull stomps any opposition that even remotely has ties to Europe or America, etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

And for what?

The only reason we are here is that America and NATO couldn't sit within their region of influence, continued to raze nations to the ground and pushed Russia into a corner, repeatedly ignoring Russia's calls to dialect and diplomatic solutions. Putin over the past 2 decades proposed those, gave warnings, and offered channels of dialogue.

So before you get your patriotic and loyalist boxers creamed, look at how it all played out and actually look at the things Putin said to us Anglosaxons as he referred to us in his speech.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Someone is new to the conspiracy circles... either 1 any spec ops involved would be so god and country they would never tell someone outside the unit.

Or 2; anyone that did it would be dead minutes later (insert cia joke here).

Not saying its not possible since we let emotional idiots put the inmates in charge of the asylum, but russia is the only one with something to gain since moments after it identified they went welp we can use nukes in ukraine because of this.

or honestly at this point, shadow govt maneuver wouldnt surprise me at all, since the world is looking more and more like a poorly written ian flemming novel.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Someone is new to the conspiracy circles... either 1 any spec ops involved would be so god and country they would never tell someone outside the unit.

Or 2; anyone that did it would be dead minutes later (insert cia joke here).

Not saying its not possible since we let emotional idiots put the inmates in charge of the asylum, but russia is the only one with something to gain since moments after it identified they went welp we can use nukes in ukraine because of this.

or honestly at this point, shadow govt maneuver wouldnt surprise me at all, since the world is looking more and more like a poorly written ian flemming novel.

Interesting that you said this I actually had a discussion with my 2 Russian contacts and then my European friend, I asked them how easy would it be for say America or NATO to set off 1-2 nukes and blame it on Russia?

To which, they all responded 75% probability, as it turns out America and NATO does have some old Russian nukes in storage. So they could easilly retrofit it and pop one or two off somewhere and then blame it on the Russians since it would be traced back to them.

The question is though... Would America and NATO be scummy enough to do such a false flag with the use of nuclear weapons?

It's not off the board and not too out there, so I would assume their 75% probability is rather a high chance of pointing to "Yes".
edit on 1-10-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I hope he doesn't but

I don't think NATO or the US would respond with nukes if Putin tosses one into the Ukraine, at least not at first.

They would enter the Ukraine and ensure he leaves or we engage in MAD.

That is what I see as a possible outcome.
No one blinks...

End result....

He leaves or we all die. If a nuke is used, that is what will happen.

Chemical weapons he might get away with, which is sad.

edit on 2-10-2022 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

*shrugs* the way things are unraveling right now I am honestly leaning towards the last option some sort of shadow govt seeking to trigger the population decline.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I hope he doesn't but

I don't think NATO or the US would respond with nukes if Putin tosses one into the Ukraine, at least not at first.

No one blinks...

End result....

Hence why I said he is more likely to use thermobaric new generation payload instead, one that is not nuclear but just as destructive. That way NATO or America won't have to enter and it would be the best possible solution to end the war super quickly, as sad as that sounds because Zelensky publicly signed Ukraine's suicide letter.

So if the war ends not as peace talks the NATO request would be taken officially and Ukraine would join NATO because that idiot signed the official request the same day the annexations occurred.

The 2nd option is a prolonged war that will last another 34 - 36 months, but that would end up in a lot more lives lost on both sides.

Rationally and strategically speaking Putin has one way out to end it super fast, thermobaric payload to Lviv and Kyiv. It's horrific but it would result in less lives lost than prolonged war, and less lives lost instead of a nuclear one, not to mention way way way less lives lost if NATO or America gets fully involved.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

*shrugs* the way things are unraveling right now I am honestly leaning towards the last option some sort of shadow govt seeking to trigger the population decline.

Nah, I suspect it won't happen because their prized fighter the lawless one (antichrist) hasn't taken the stage yet.

Plus we've got famine, mass earthquakes, financial collapses, revolutions/civil wars, and multiple wars popping off in different theaters before that, hence why I suspect things will be going in a different direction than the panic of the many nukes flying off.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
25th of October.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Is Lyman in the newly annexed territory of the Russian Federation? I think it is. Poland is handing out potassium iodine tablets. I doubt whether Putin can back down on what he has already stated that he would do.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

question is can we make it to the 25th?

we have a trio are lined up to be lehman v2.0.. plenty of talk of credit suisse alongside deutsche bank and blackrock.. looks to be days not weeks away..

how much of the nuclear sabre ratting i because of the coming collapse or is it to mask the coming collapse?

so much will sit in a new light..

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
How is this thread not in the hoax bin/Lol forum yet? They're clearly the delusional ramblings of a madman who wants to see nuclear holocaust to stop the 'anti-christ'.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

So where were you mister humanity first when Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, and Afghanistan were being razed and shredded?

But we aren't talking about any of those are we, the topic under discussion is Russia's invasion of Ukraine and Putin's repeated threats to use first strike nuclear weapons.....a prospect that seems to have you positively drooling at the mouth over.
You know nothing about me, my opinions and what I thought about the events in the above mentioned countries, but you do seem to be making some massive assumptions.

You sir are a disgrace and a failure of a human being too!

Ha ha ha....a very lame retort.

So don't go around pointing the ethical stick here,......

I'll do what I want providing I don't break site T&C's.

.... America alone even without NATO is responsible for so many recent lives taken. Hell even Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the past are proof enough, yet you lecture me on such things?

So that somehow gives Russia a pass for what it is doing in Ukraine?

I said nukes are a deterrent for NATO and America, he'll most likely go new generation of thermobaric payload to stop the war in Ukraine.

You've been pulling yourself stupid over the prospect of Putin attacking Ukraine with nuclear weapons and/or other weapons of destruction.
You're relishing the idea of some major confrontation, all to justify in your own little mind your own personal delusions of some sort of prescient foresight of 'the lawless one' - the anti-Christ - and The Future Russian Tzar - a 'Saviour' who is in Mahdi like occultation.

Also if we talking war tactics between America vs Russia,.....

I haven't been 'talking war tactics'.

...don't even start we all know the total war and slaughter America loves to do they get hard and wet over it while chanting U.S.A.

Even if true where is the relevance to this invasion and Putin threatening to use nuclear weapons?

There is a reason why Putin referred to the American and NATO military and politicians as a bunch of demons and satanic legions.

Because its the sort of political rhetoric that evokes passion in supporters, the sort of language all warmongers have used over the centuries.

But please keep educating me on how I'm evil for wanting to put an end to this conflict that America, NATO and Europe caused.....

Zzzzz, been through this so many times.
Can't do anything about wilful ignorance.

.... (and yes Putin played a hand too but way way less than those 3 brides of Satan).

Even repeating Putin's apocalyptic like rhetoric now.

So eat your popcorn and kindly sit down.

Ha ha ha.
I would so much like you to try and make me do that in real life.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Is Lyman in the newly annexed territory of the Russian Federation? I think it is. Poland is handing out potassium iodine tablets. I doubt whether Putin can back down on what he has already stated that he would do.

Lyman is part of what russia pretended to annex.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I hope he doesn't but

No one blinks...

End result....

We can ruble moscow and st petersburg without nukes, or troops on the ground.

Hopefully, that would be the response to tactical nuke use, not more nuke use.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

"Hence why I said he is more likely to use thermobaric"

Not paying attention?

Russia has already used a LOT of thermobarics in Ukraine?

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join