It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: WanderingMrM

see the thing also is that Zelensky won't even be there to fight. They will pull him out but I think it's 50/50 because they could just throw him under the bus like the rest of Ukraine

Will Putin be there to fight?

Leading the charge from the front?

Nope.

He is no Alexander buddy just a megalomaniac with access to nukes, possibly stupid enough to use them by my guesstimation.

He'll only use them if NATO and America invade and make it all the way to Moscow, only then will he press the button!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

So no then.

He'll only use them if NATO and America invade and make it all the way to Moscow, only then will he press the button!

Thing is he's said a little more than just that on the topic and is hinting at the use of such in Ukraine.

If Putin were ever to launch nukes against a NATO nation full-blown nuclear war is what would materialize because its a MAD world, simple as that really, and not a desirable outcome any sane person would ever consider.

Just to be clear also, you claim in this thread a 3rd world war won't be of a nuclear nation and then go on to say Putin will indeed use nukes if an invasion is threatened, so which one is it?
edit on 30-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh I know but trust me they've prepared for this,

How so, do they have custom build assembly lines and production facilities with hidden resources to create these new wunderwaffen?

If so could you point to where on the map?

Probably not methinks because they simply don't exist or are likely to anytime soon.

China my arse mate, they don't want any part of this because without the West to consume there products they are as screwed as the rest of us.

And thats the plain hard fact of the matter, China requires the rest of the world to grow.

Putin manages to irradiate half the planet and it bodes badly for them as much as anyone else.

If you think China only can survive off the West, then your world view is rather narrow no offense.

There are other countries than just Murika and Europe, there is a reason why it's called "Made In China" and why it's all over the world.

China won't be missing out on much, plus it will be of greater interest for China to have America collapse and Europe to eat itself! Why? Because they can then get more funding off the military support they would offer to the uprisings that would take place.

Grandpa Putin and Grandpa Xi, Have far bigger plans than you think and if you think a little collapse is not more beneficial than a barking poodle and their chihuahua that keep getting in the way, then you got to re-evaluate the situation that is unfolding right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

If you think China only can survive off the West, then your world view is rather narrow no offense.

The thing is its hardly only my view.

The colour of China's day is clear WanderingMrM, without the West consuming her products she will stagnate and regress.

China needs the West to continue to grow mate, Russia not so much.

You talk about plans without having a working understanding of how the world spins my man, good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So no then.

Thing is he's said a little more than just that on the topic and is hinting at the use of such in Ukraine.

If Putin were ever to launch nukes against a NATO nation full-blown nuclear war is what would materialize because its a MAD world, simple as that really, and not a desirable outcome any sane person would ever consider.

I keep telling you there is no need for nukes, look up what weapon was used to end the Chechen war and I mean literally end it! 2 of those were dropped and in the next 2 days the Chechen leadership went "Yeh we're good peace talk time".

That weapon has already been perfected and can now be fitted onto the hypersonic dagger, which means Kyiv and Lviv are in serious trouble! If I was Zelensky and actually cared for my people, I would be evacuating all civilians out of those cities right now.

Additionally, the Russians recently hit the location with 300 international troops with a basic hypersonic dagger missile, which was in the zone where they had an anti-missile/air system. This thing cuts through them like a hot knife through butter, so if Putin so chooses and puts that payload which was used to end the Chechen war onto them it's over for Ukraine.

This is what we need to realize, for Russia this has been a special operation so far... Once it becomes a war we will see some truly terrifying stuff!

Russians are less terrifying when they are being humane, once they take that off the table that's when you start praying to whoever you decide to pray to!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I keep telling you there is no need for nukes

Its not me you need to convince but Putin.

Hypersonic missiles are only good where relatively stationary targets are concerned.

They are not the holy grail you seem to imagine them to be.

And they are also, just like with any other sort of precision-guided munition, in very short supply.

What you need to realize is reality and that suggests Russia is on its knees, hence the rhetoric Putin keeps spouting.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The thing is its hardly only my view.

The colour of China's day is clear WanderingMrM, without the West consuming her products she will stagnate and regress.

China needs the West to continue to grow mate, Russia not so much.

You talk about plans without having a working understanding of how the world spins my man, good luck with that.

The world is spinning towards the change in the sphere of influence both power and financially wise my friend, and the two directing this change are Russia and China.

Murika and Europe are done for! The money printer can only take you so far and we are seeing the direct result of it, the basic understanding is that Russia and China smelt blood coming out of the severe multiple times stabbed America.

Who will finish it off? The corporations that will take out all of their assets and dump them into China's economy at the last minute, delivering the final blow like Brutus. It's going to be both disgusting to witness but also somewhat poetic in a way, and that is when the civil war will unfold and I'm sorry to say but the woke kids won't be able to defend the already collapsing system.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Murika and Europe are done for!

Again mate you are sounding a bit pathetic and panicked.

You realize that its not us that are down any sort of army, conscripting people, or threatening the use of nukes.

That's your Man Putin in spades.

I think it's clear whos done for, and they did it to themselves.

edit on 30-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I keep telling you there is no need for nukes

Its not me you need to convince but Putin.

Hypersonic missiles are only good where relatively stationary targets are concerned.

They are not the holy grail you seem to imagine them to be.

And they are also, just like with any other sort of precision-guided munition, in very short supply.

What you need to realize is reality and that suggests Russia is on its knees, hence the rhetoric Putin keeps spouting.

In the last 5 years, Russia has amassed them in the thousands, we've only seen barely 50 used during the 7 months.

Not to mention all of the nukes were retrofitted to the new hypersonic system.

We haven't even seen the new tanks and jets Russia has and those were firstly seen 5 years ago which were already being started to be going into mass production.

Trust me there is a reason why NATO and America haven't gone in yet, because by the time they warm their systems up and pop open the shaft shields. The Russian ones will be over the locations, we here in the west are #ting bricks because we don't know the exact extent and capabilities of the Russian military, after witnessing just the hypersonic dagger missiles we're already contemplating that maybe Putin wasn't bsing us all this time.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Mmmmkay.

Trust is not my bag mate, all you are doing is giving people a finite amount of time to let you down.

The world is a hell of a place to exist and bare without a modicum of such all the same.

I really need to go get some work done now.

But its been nice spitballing the end of civilization scenarios with you this morning.

Good luck with those imaginary wunderwaffen and china coming to the rescue.

Ile come back and play later if you are allowed out.

Enjoy the remainder of the afternoon buddy.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Murika and Europe are done for!

Again mate you are sounding a bit pathetic and panicked.

You realize that its not us that are down any sort of army, conscripting people, or threatening the use of nukes.

That's your Man Putin in spades.

I think it's clear whos done for, and they did it to themselves.

How so? Russia was making only God knows how many billions off the new gas and oil prices, still is now as well!

But but my sanctions! Yeh because they don't mean sh*t when you're selling to all the other nations that aren't America or Europe.

Come on man, we need to stop this thinking that we here in America and Europe are the only ones that exist, that's what got us to this situation.

Also Russia isn't losing, China isn't losing and sided with Russia under the radar, India is in there making deals too, Saudi Arabia as well, most of South America and lots of African countries are making deals as well.

Meanwhile, we in the good old U.S and loyalist Europe keep going "Hell yes we've won, we got Russia, we gonna take over it soon", sorry to say but the delusion is setting in harder than the one we keep being spun about Biden still being fit to lead.

Honestly, my money is on Russia and China, I just feel sorry for all the ones that will perish because no one wants to see the clear picture and that is the sphere of power and finance is shifting over to their side. While America and most of Europe are in the last days of the Roman Empire...
edit on 30-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Mmmmkay.

Trust is not my bag mate, all you are doing is giving people a finite amount of time to let you down.

The world is a hell of a place to exist and bare without a modicum of such all the same.

I really need to go get some work done now.

But its been nice spitballing the end of civilization scenarios with you this morning.

Good luck with those imaginary wunderwaffen and china coming to the rescue.

Ile come back and play later if you are allowed out.

Enjoy the remainder of the afternoon buddy.

Who said it will be end of civilization? I never said this is the end entirely, all I said is that Europe and America are done for. I didn't say "It's all over we all gonna die", I merely said America and Europe done goofed for being arrogant and idiotic.

The world will go on, it will develop further and both America and Europe will just be reborn in a new light after the chaos of the egotistical ends through their coming collapse. It won't be the same but they will still be there, after you know they go through the revolutions, uprisings and restructuring of their governments, etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

clear picture

In this world???

Are you joking?

Again, stuff to do, needs must and all that jazz!

Ile come back later and chat.

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

clear picture

In this world???

Are you joking?

Again, stuff to do, needs must and all that jazz!

Ile come back later and chat.

Have fun.

Not joking, all it takes is taking a step back and seeing what is going on.

What we get is a clear picture! Unless people aren't accustomed to viewing the order that the current chaos has?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Russia may be more “done for” in your opinion but the fact remains that the USA should have butted out and spent all the donations on domestic issues in the US. Namely, a massive effort to drill for oil and a massive effort to support and bolster small business, especially in the manufacturing industry

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Russia may be more “done for” in your opinion but the fact remains that the USA should have butted out and spent all the donations on domestic issues in the US. Namely, a massive effort to drill for oil and a massive effort to support and bolster small business, especially in the manufacturing industry

Fact remains that the USA is part of NATO.

And NATO are in support of Ukraine even if they are not part of the treaty.

As to the rest of that well it sounds like your opinion to me as opposed to actual fact.

Again though, im in the middle of some # just now, and canny really have any sort of structured debate right now.

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

So during the Covid Lockdowns when the container ships piled up outside of LA and China jacked up the shipping costs 300%-500% due to idle ships…that wasn’t China offsetting a loss of profit?

If the US and EU were to collapse, would those other countries pay the same price for Chinese goods or would the price go up to offset the losses?

It isn’t even politics but basic business practices at play. If you need x to pay workers, raw materials, operating bill and a personal profit and lose y amount of sales then the price per product is going to raise to cover y or workers going to be thinned out. But if you already work a skeleton crew for production…the question becomes can your remaining customers afford the price increase? If the answer is no, then you go out of business. Might not be immediately, but it become inevitable.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nato is a big trouble maker and USA shouldn’t be a part. That being said, we don’t need to fund death just because we joined some posturing political group of empty suits

Take care of your business and have a nice day. Maybe we can carry on later

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

Nato is a big trouble maker and USA shouldn’t be a part. That being said, we don’t need to fund death just because we joined some posturing political group of empty suits

You do however need to abide by and uphold the North Atlantic Treaty and are part of such.

The world is a big place you see and America is only part of the equation.

We are part of a team mate, working towards the same to similar goals, freedom, and security for instance.

As to business, i think its more taking care of me today, why do things always seem to happen at once??? LoL

Catch you all later, need to go out in the pouring rain now. Grrrrr! LoL

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am with you. a reply to: nonspecific

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join