It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's About To Go Down...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
It’s better then being handed five bullets and told to pick up a rifle when someone withone dies.

Putin runs a country. If that country is worth dying for and the guy who runs the joint says it needs defending then defend it.

He’s not asking anyone to sell him their soul or die for him personally. That’s a ridiculous assertion to make without a statement from the source.

a reply to: Freeborn

Heh... those were wild times in Stalingrad!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: captnchuck

"Why is the U.S. paying and running Bio weapon labs in Ukraine"

Have any evidence for that absurd claim?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandraA

Simple answer, Putin thought he could do it with a mercenary force and as humanely as possible, that's where he made the mistake.

You can't be humane in war, you got to level everything like Murica does and just work things out afterward.

Also I think NATO and America are actually afraid to go up against Russia, not to mention also knowing China is behind Russia as an ally.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

Clearly you didn't see the U.N meetings on it where evidence was provided.

Good job! You went even lower...

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong I admit the balls of America to blow up Nord Stream 1 and 2 is impressive, but I do wonder if they discussed it fully with Europe?

If they have and still went through it, then it means that the deaths of those during winter will indeed be used as a catalyst to make Europeans hate Russia even more and blame the death on Russia to cause a joint resolve to go to war against Russia.

edit on 29-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Simple answer, Putin thought he could do it with a mercenary force and as humanely as possible, that's where he made the mistake.

You can't be humane in war, you got to level everything like Murica does and just work things out afterward.

Also I think NATO and America are actually afraid to go up against Russia, not to mention also knowing China is behind Russia as an ally.

You think putin only invaded with a 'mercenary force'?

Have you heard from russia's 1st Tank Army lately?

Gonna need someone else to lead your parade next year.

New Spetznaz/VDV too!

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I wouldn't count on that. I mean sure directly hitting the hometurf in Russia or USA won't happen because of the nuclear threat. But what if Russia attacks a true member next?
To show Russia really wants to go all the way.

And China does what's best for China. I doubt Russia's interests are that important from their view.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Clearly you didn't see the U.N meetings on it where evidence was provided.

Good job! You went even lower...

That 'evidence' turned out to be conspiracy theory.

Still waiting on any actual evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

"Why did NATO and America not go into Ukraine to defend it?"

Because a madman was threatening to nuke the planet.

No other reason.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I wouldn't count on that. I mean sure directly hitting the hometurf in Russia or USA won't happen because of the nuclear threat. But what if Russia attacks a true member next?
To show Russia really wants to go all the way.

And China does what's best for China. I doubt Russia's interests are that important from their view.

Actually if you pay attention and watch Putin & Xi, you will see that they both meet before any big event takes place.

So they are definitely doing things together and vote on when to do things, if people have not noticed this than it's going to be interesting how surprised people will be when things do unfold.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

New Spetznaz/VDV too!

Heh... you think 1st Tank Army got wiped out?

My friend this is a special operation, once the real war begins we will see and know the difference between the special operation and the war.

Hence why I said Putin sent in the mercenary force first, the real war is about to begin and we're going to see what happens when Russian military no longer acts in a humane way.

With the mercenary force Putin wiped out most of the Ukrainian military forces and all of their tech.

The stuff Ukraine has now is mostly NATO and U.S shipped, the military right now they have is pretty much the reserve they had living in the cities and those they conscripted including some unofficial NATO and American troops on the ground (Yes there are active personnel in Ukraine right now).

The arrogance of America and Europe is thinking they've won, Putin achieved all those things with a mercenary military force. Forcing the European and American economy to just pile dump and print cash for Ukraine military support.

Russia and China wanted exactly this, and now once the annexation is finalized the special operation will finally cross the legal grounds and be counted as a war. Then Russia can enforce war doctorine which makes the U.S doctorine of war in Iraq look like a quire boy!

I told you multiple times, it is not over and it is only just about to begin. There will no longer be a Ukraine after Putin's hands are untied and this is something the arrogance of Europe and America does not grasp nor really capable of understanding.

There are two Russia's the humane one and then the one no one wants to experience, the one no one wants to experience is going to be witnessed in Ukraine and that is when Ukraine is just going to quit hoping to God that Russians will stop.
edit on 30-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

New Spetznaz/VDV too!

Heh... you think 1st Tank Army got wiped out?

My friend this is a special operation, once the real war begins we will see and know the difference between the special operation and the war.

Hence why I said Putin sent in the mercenary force first, the real war is about to begin and we're going to see what happens when Russian military no longer acts in a humane way.

Have you heard from them lately?

Or at least their replacements?

What's left besides nukes?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Like I said: I have no doubt China does what's best for China. And Putin sure thinks they agree with what he does. But I would be very surprised If China risks its market position for Ukraine.
At best it's a welcome distraction from them solidifying their supremacy and territory in Asia.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   

What a load of delusional tripe.

Only one Russia son and it's on its arse, coming apart at the seams threatening the world with nukes, because that all she's got left.
edit on 30-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Being honest and realistic about it, I always wondered why if this is a real war any of Kiev is still standing? I mean proper WW2 style Russian warfare would have seen Kiev completely levelled by now.

So the Ruskies must be operating in the current operation with a hearts and minds approach, like the Brits did in Afghanistan. You could well be correct in your statement. I guess time will tell

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I mean proper WW2 style Russian warfare would have seen Kiev completely levelled by now.

I think Sam sites and MANPADS may have put pale to any mass bomber formations Russia decided to send to destroy Kyiv.

They certainly sent plenty of cruise missiles in an attempt to destroy the place.

Russia has lost more than 50,000 personnel and countless pieces of irreplaceable military hardware fighting against Ukraine ufoorbhunter.

Do you really imagine they are doing so whilst fighting with one hand tied behind their back or with kid gloves on?

The reason they are doing so poorly is because of antiquated equipment, the fact that their forces cannot think for themselves without officers, and their piss poor supply lines.

Time will tell indeed mate, wintertime that is.
edit on 30-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There are two Russia's the humane one and then the one no one wants to experience, the one no one wants to experience is going to be witnessed in Ukraine and that is when Ukraine is just going to quit hoping to God that Russians will stop.

And the humane one is the one torturing political opponents?
In WWII Russian soldiers too were threatened and killed if they didn't go on.
It's a little difficult for me to see how the words humane and Russia could fit together?

Also what's the plan? It's fall I bet things are going to get swampy. I would assume this referendum is an attempt before things get stationary to claim their spoil.
So we can assume the men new in the army get prepared for another operation in late spring.
If Russia would be honest those two provinces are all they want they surely will retreat instantly, no?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

True, yet even in the initial stage of the assault on Kiev the Russian's didn't exactly try to raze it to the ground as they did to Eatsren Europe in WW2 or Brozny or Aleppo. They must have been hoping to topple Zelensky regime and install their own puppet.

Time will tell for sure. Putin stated the other day "let's see how it ends" which was a bit scary with all those nuke subs in the seas.

I guess we'll see if the Ruskies really do have something in reserve over the next few weeks, indeed following the annexation later today.

Interesting times for sure, especailly as a neutral observer.

edit on 30-9-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

They tried at the beginning of the war with almost 50,000 troops and abysmal air support that failed to protect russian troops.

Half got obliterated in a hopelessly stuck convoy, and the other half decided to live in trenches they dug in the nogo zone around Cherynobol.

Meanwhile, the other 100-150k invasion force got rope a doped into defending front lines so long it bled them dry long enough for Ukraine to catch it's breath and learn how to use new western weapons and launch a counter offensive.

This caused russia to throw a tantrum and start randomly bombing civilian targets far away from the war zone as a distraction for sham elections and to make their frequent nuke threats more believable.

Now you're caught up.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Oh they will have plenty of poorly trained and equipped cannon fodder come the spring.

Wait till they send them in because it will make losing 58,000 troops look like a picnic.

My guess is it will end with the Russian people removing or killing Putin or he will be daft enough to use a nuke, and even then i don't see it having the desired effect he thinks it will have.

Using battlefield nukes in Ukraine is stupid considering the proximity to Russia, and if the wind changes they are as apt to irradiate their own soil people and equipment.

Interesting times indeed my friend, for my own part, i remember cold war era, it was #.

So i kind of know which side my bread is buttered, and have no wish to see my own kids experience similar events and times in this century.

Probably not have much luck on that score considering our penchant for repeating history all the same.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join