It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

No, they were played like mugs.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Please, just stop it. It's embarrassing.

Open your eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

originally posted by: turretless
Your desire to keep this agenda constantly at the top is commendable, but I believe that even if the Ukrainians actually (and not in the video) took Mariupol back, the majority of the Western population would still not approve of providing Ukraine with new cash tranches.

That might be what russians believe, but here in reality most of us are unhappy that we've sent such limited numbers to Ukraine.

Imagine if we sent 100 HIMARS and 500 M777 instead of 20 and 80.

There would be no russians in Ukraine anymore, including Crimea.

Imagine if we sent a few hundred f16s.

Most of russia's navy would be promoted to reef bed and Moscow would be hearing daily air raid sirens.

Perhaps you should stop complaining about a 'proxy war' before we decide to give you one.

Here take my gratitude

GIFT 4U
MOAR GIFT 4U
edit on 12-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Mugs of tea?

I hear you have lots of mugs in your country.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Your desire to keep this agenda constantly at the top is commendable, but I believe that even if the Ukrainians actually (and not in the video) took Mariupol back, the majority of the Western population would still not approve of providing Ukraine with new cash tranches.

That might be what russians believe, but here in reality most of us are unhappy that we've sent such limited numbers to Ukraine.

Most of russia's navy would be promoted to reef bed and Moscow would be hearing daily air raid sirens.

Perhaps you should stop complaining about a 'proxy war' before we decide to give you one.

Here take my gratitude

GIFT 4U
MOAR GIFT 4U

Thank You Triton! ♥️

I'm gonna be bumping (is that what the kids say nowadays?) that first one on the big screen all day, my favorite song from the era!

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Mugs of tea?

I hear you have lots of mugs in your country.

Expansion Is none Negotiable we did it before, we'll do it again,
Bro

If you point Nukes at people for 70 years... dont expect them to not want to wipe the floor with you when the fool takes the bait

edit on 12-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Here take my gratitude

GIFT 4U
MOAR GIFT 4U

Thank You Triton! ♥️

I'm gonna be bumping (is that what the kids say nowadays?) that first one on the big screen all day, my favorite song from the era!

Me You. Old Carpy, Gortex, and our other Friends in here... i guess we should stay bumping this thread till D-Day, i like it and im off work all week

lets have fun

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Complete rumor, but read that it might appear the ruZZian military has suspended new unit arrivals in Ukraine... seems alot of similar rumors have been going around the last day or two and given the delay in info most of us have due to the info black out who knows the veracity.

But that is a rumor im looking forward to being confirmed, *fingers crossed* ... unless ruZZia is gonna do something stupid, although even then id say, go on and do it ruZZia, you'll be a foot note in the history books 5 minutes latter.

Granted its all rumor... but hey given the last week, anythings possible.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

There is also a rumor that missiles have been fired at Russian forces outside of Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Fired from outside Ukraine, or fired at russian troops that aren't in Ukraine?

Cuz one of those things didn't happen and the other isn't exactly 'news'.

edit on 12-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wondering if the missiles attacking Russian forces are legitimate targets for Russia?

If they are when do they become liable for attack?
On the front lines, inside Ukraine or anywhere on the supply line from factory to firing?

If the ordinance supplied by NATO is killing Russians in Russia surely they are now allowed to prevent this by destroying the threat.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

russia can't handle 20 western MLRS systems, what makes you think they want to attack 'the threat'?

Or are you just passing on subtle nuke threats again?

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

There is also a rumor that missiles have been fired at Russian forces outside of Ukraine.

Their all rumors really, although havent heard the one you mentioned yet. Ive read plenty of stuff for months now that im like 'interesting' only to find out latter it was either hyperbole or untrue, both sides are using propaganda alot although id definitely give more credence to Ukrainian over ruZZian given the track record of the two in terms of reliability.

As MidnightWatcher mentions its all about the details... I mean if its Ukraine firing into ruZZia (and by ruZZia I mean occupied Ukrainian territory held by the ruZZians since 2014) nothing new, but if it was Ukraine firing missiles into actual ruZZian territory that could be an issue since im sure one of the provisos of giving the Ukraine weapons from the US was that they werent used to strike into ruZZia without the US's approval.

And I dont think the Ukrainians would be stupid or reckless enough to do something that could harm the supply of armaments coming from the US.

I only really posted the rumor of the halting of new units begin sent since it had been taken up and posted in alot of places, and if true its pretty substantial. But still pretty much unconfirmed so far... just gotta wait. If it turns out to be false, ill happily admit it as being so.
edit on 12-9-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I think the latest rumor stems from how Ukraine 'blinded' an S400 battery before destroying it recently.

'Blinding' an S400 is actually 'making it see' something highly threatening that isn't actually there.

Same thing was done to moskva.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Latest news seems to confirm the collapse of Russian forces in the South and the East.

His claims appear to be supported by renowned think tank, the Institute for the Study of War (ISW), a US-based group which provides research and analysis of defence and foreign affairs.

It said the Ukrainian counteroffensive in the Kharkiv region was "routing Russian forces and collapsing Russia's northern Donbas axis".

It went on: "Russian forces are not conducting a controlled withdrawal and are hurriedly fleeing southeastern Kharkiv Oblast (an administrative region) to escape encirclement around Izyum."

A spokesman for Ukrainian military intelligence said Russian troops were surrendering en masse as "they understand the hopelessness of their situation" and an adviser to President Zelenskyy had said there were so many prisoners of war, the country was running out of space to accommodate them.

news.sky.com...

Shock and Awe done right.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Or are you just passing on subtle nuke threats again?
What are you on about?

Russia can't handle 20 western MLRS systems in the battle means what?

They should continue letting the west supply and re-stock them and only try defending against their use ?

my question is are the supply lines now viable targets?
Sabotage at a factory, Dock or however the weapons arrive in the Ukraine.
not nuke the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Ah, your post sounded suspiciously like those from some other users that actually were passing on not so subtle nuke threats several months ago.

russia has been trying to hit Ukrainian supply lines for months, they just aren't very capable of penetrating modern defense systems and rarely get a lucky shot anymore.

The supply lines are certainly 'fair game' though.

I don't think you understand just how outmatched russia is tech wise, and how much it matters.

All it took for Ukraine to turn back an invasion force of 100k+ russians with 10k+ heavy weapons was 20 modern MLRS systems, not the 'hoards' of NATO equipment that russian propagandists have been claiming since the russian collapse in Kharkiv.

Short of hurling nukes, russia simply isn't capable of doing what you suggest.

edit on 13-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

So where did the rest of the many billions of dollars sent to Ukraine go if it only takes 20 modern MLRS systems to defeat the Russian Army?

Seems, if the Russians are such master of infiltrating US Governments they would have good intel to do the sabotage. Bit suspicious there hasn't been any.

Perhaps the WEF and Putin are all getting to old to wait for 2030 and need to ramp up the collapse of western society by this phony war.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So where did the rest of the many billions of dollars sent to Ukraine go if it only takes 20 modern MLRS systems to defeat the Russian Army?

Seems, if the Russians are such master of infiltrating US Governments they would have good intel to do the sabotage. Bit suspicious there hasn't been any.

Perhaps the WEF and Putin are all getting to old to wait for 2030 and need to ramp up the collapse of western society by this phony war.

We also sent expensive ammo, artillery systems, air defense systems, and high tech portable systems, but those were mostly used in a defensive nature, it was 20 HIMARS that went on the offensive and quickly broke russia's back.

Most of what was sent to Ukraine was expensive western equipment and supplies, not cash, but if you're worried about Ukrainians stealing the cash it might comfort you to know that we are currently holding over 300 billion dollars in frozen russian assets (mostly gold) that will be used to rebuild Ukraine after russia surrenders.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join