It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Lieutenant General (Retired) Ben Hodges sums up the counter-offensive.

This map puts Ukrainian gains into perspective.

Some very interesting points hes stated, nothing us guys haven't already covered in here, Kudos to the ATS NAFO Fellas

The Russian telegram & twitter clowns are calling Russian leadership useless, as well all knew, but they're calling for a National Mobilization and and escalation into all out WWIII lol

We've gone from... What Air Defense Doing? to What The Fk Everybody Doing? in two weeks on the Pro Rushist side ZOKO is a clown

edit on 11-9-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cashisking

WAR Propaganda , Damn Well can Never Beat that .......

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Can't beat actual facts.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
DEVELOPING

Looks like the war is going to a new place - civilian infrastructure

Russian Cruise missile strikes on thermal power-plant takes out power for Kharkov Oblast

Also it looks like Ukraine retaliated with ATACAMS now Belgrod Russia is Blackout

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
DEVELOPING

Russian Cruise missile strikes on thermal power-plant takes out power for Kharkov Oblast

Also it looks like Ukraine retaliated with ATACAMS now Belgrod Russia is Blackout

Ukraine is within easy HIMARS, and probably Excalibur range of belgorod now, ATACMS aren't necessary for that.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidnightWatcher

DEVELOPING

Ukraine is within easy HIMARS, and probably Excalibur range of belgorod now, ATACMS aren't necessary for that.

Have you seen the size of those ammo and vehicles depots there?

Oh boy its going to be the equivalent of a low yield nuke in about 24hs

Russians be stupid

PS... No lets use ATACMS & Excalibur to ensure success, also there is several sites closer of SMERCH which were used to rain of Kharkiv early in the war Slava Ukraine

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

My only point is that HIMARS has the same accuracy at that range.

I don't really care what they use to hit them, but IF they have ATACMS, it's better to use them on the Crimea bridge.

Either way, russia is using weapons in belgorod to attack civilians in Ukraine, making belgorod fair game for any kind of Ukrainian attack.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Touché !

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't really care what they use to hit them, but IF they have ATACMS, it's better to use them on the Crimea bridge.

Either way, russia is using weapons in belgorod to attack civilians in Ukraine, making belgorod fair game for any kind of Ukrainian attack.

Yeah i wont argue with that bud, however

Excalibur range is like 35 miles
ATACMS is like 190 miles 300km id say more unofficially "due to treaties and such"

Do both

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

ATACMS is like 190 miles 300km id say more unofficially "due to treaties and such"

Do both

I'm good with all of the above, whatever it takes to take out their launchers and aircraft.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Do both

I'm good with all of the above, whatever it takes to take out their launchers and aircraft.

Check here bud

Juicy

Goodies

HIMARS O'clock

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What are they waiting for?

biden's permission?

Thanks for the NAFU earlier, I had never heard that term before and had to look it up.

edit on 11-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What are they waiting for?

biden's permission?

Thanks for the NAFU earlier, I had never heard that term before and had to look it up.

You're welcome Fella, Just type in #NAFO in Twitter for some good LOLs

Nah Biden wouldn't be anywhere near this, this isn't domestic policy or shenanigans and we have to keep NatSec separated from it all, regardless who is in power domestically, Trump Or Biden, they'd be banging the same drum, any president would be overruled by NatSec PERIOD, their job is foreign policy and strategic wizardry... what they say goes

Perhaps you could say, if somebody (A President) was ignoring the solid assessments, they'd be gone

But we'll see if that in itself was a bluff to external watchers?, deception and surprise is everything in their world

You have to look weak to draw enemy attention, and this would be the most important war for arguably centuries, we haven't see anything on this scale for hundreds of years... its even far more important and critical than all previous worlds wars because its a civilizational one

Pay ZERO attention to what is said in the media, watch what happens on the ground

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I was referring to the Ukrainian promise to not use American weapons on russian soil without clearing it with the U.S. first.

That's an executive decision, even if joe gave DoD permission to respond on his behalf.

I don't have any issue with the U.S. insisting on that promise in this particular case, it was probably a good idea.

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

I was referring to the Ukrainian promise to not use American weapons on russian soil without clearing it with the U.S. first.

That’s not surprising , in fact it’s warfare 101.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near........
Sun tzu,

You don’t win many wars by telling the enemy the truth.

edit on 11-9-2022 by DoogieHowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Do people actually think Ukraine can win this war and that its not a US proxy war designed to be sustained and not won?

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Do people actually think Ukraine can win this war and that its not a US proxy war designed to be sustained and not won?

Awe, still upset that we sent a total of 20 MLRS systems to Ukraine?

Don't you guys have over 10,000 such systems?

You don't want any part of an actual 'proxy war'.

Perhaps putin should remove all russian troops from all of Ukraine.

But yes, it appears that Ukraine IS defeating the russian invasion of their country.

Thanks for asking.

edit on 11-9-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
for all the weapons that the US and other NATO members have sent, do you think they will be asked to pay back money for this at some point? i get that Ukraine are doing NATO's job at trying to repel Russia but i just get the feeling that the US wont write off the cost of the weapons.

The aid money will get written off but not the weapons bill.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Do people actually think Ukraine can win this war and that its not a US proxy war des
igned to be sustained and not won?

No, people think it's a war started by a Dictatorship that has been responded to by the free world in the only way they could , calling it a " US proxy war" shows your ignorence of the facts and the other countries supporting the victim of this aggression.

If you wish to blame anyone blame the man who started it.

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

That certainly would have been a reasonable assessment a week before the war started, however 7 months have past... *Walks Out The Room Laughing*

Ok back...

Let just say things are going extraordinary bad, historically bad, victory is certainly on the horizon, Russia now has to play a game of retreating and filling huge gaps, not to mention rerouting its logistics and supply lines, Ukraine can now easily exploit and probe all these weakly defended lines and gaps due to being under manned

Im fully expecting another big counter offensive soon, oh and currently Russian forces have retreated in kherson because of the supply chain issues and not being able to get artillery shells to the front

The next fronts will be physiological, people in Russia are growing increasingly tired of Putin's failures, hes an old man in a new world, recruitment levels is painfully low and likely wont improve even with a national mobilisation there will be mutiny, Russia is halfway defeated in this war IMO

'We ask you to relieve yourself of your post': Kremlin officials are turning against Vladimir Putin
LINK

Crimea & Donbas by November? certainly achievable now

I guess the lesson here is don't try to fool the world that you're a military superpower when your troops look like tramps and heroin addicts driving around in clapped out rust buckets patched up by quarter inch thick paint jobs, and your jets are falling out the skies on take off because they're poorly maintained and decades out of service life, frankly its the most embarrassing defeat by any army we've ever seen..

The Russian YouTube'rs fooled the whole world, most importantly themselves lol

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join