It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why do you hate on this so much?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: Afinity99

originally posted by: WhatItIs

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I've often wondered what Putin's military strategy was in Ukraine and i think i may have sussed it. He doesn't really want Ukraine at all. He wants to bankrupt the west, particularly the UK and The US.

Judging by what's going on both here in the UK and the US i think he might be winning. Financially, we are in the #ter.

It was never about taking over the entire country.

Putin has also increased his oil export revenue by over 40% and cut off most of Ukraine from the sea.
Seems like Vlad's doing just fine.

Loosing territory and loosing soldiers and military hardware while loosing territory is fine?

He's losing expendable mercenaries and antiquated military equipment...while earning hundreds of billions to rebuild his military with state-of-the-art.

if you think Russia will be fielding any new equipment please state what? is that the ammunition theyre desperate for from North Korea?

Russia is sacrificing their antiquated equipment as they modernize their military via the hundreds of billions they are now making from oil exports.

Even car dealerships know you have to clear the lot of old stock before buying new models.

As for ammunition from NK...you buy back antiquated ammo for antiquated delivery systems from those who still have that antiquated ammo designed for the antiquated systems you've already sold to them.

Rare you hear about a mig 35. It's rare you hear about even more advanced migs.
They are just not using them.

Which MIGs are brave Ukrainian farmers shooting down with shotguns?
I can't remember the Ukrainian article.

The one that got shot down by a man-pad at the exact moment the farmer shot at it

Why is the old fella being given a medal for heroism by the glorious Ukrainian state?

Now, the State Border Service has honoured the pensioner and hailed his 'heroism' and awarded him a medal.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's a pensioner this time ? another one shot a Mig down ?
He must be related to the other one from the start of the war, they keep getting lucky.

This story is so BS , they just copy stories and copy paste lies I guess.
After 5 km the bulet looses foucus and he is shooting it up
It's not going to penetrate the aircraft hull and it's impossible to hit it because your aim is totally off after 10 KM, bulet looses intensity and as it go's up it's strengh is even weaker.

edit on 10-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Grabs popcorn watches.

You do realize everything is intact right?

Make a thread when there’s REAL damage. (not some temporary PR attempt offensive)

Fact is, Crimea and Mariupol etc, for example, is Iron clad, locked.

Locked.

Locked as in, it will get the Russian majority to really come together and fully mobilize together and declare war.

Grabs popcorn.

Still sitting comfortably knowing the situation still is, and will be.

And that’s the ethnic parts of the south and East Ukraine being independent not being subjected to Ukraine extremists.

Just like Kosovo.

Clinton’s supported Muslim extermists to gain “independence” in Serbia. Foundations power moves. For pay to play.

Supporting extermist Muslims (9/11) and Nazis (google ukraine extermists supporting Hitler over Stalin in WW2)

Yet try to reverse call Putin “putler” is hilarious.

Because they can’t stand their own ground of being related to Hitler, yet hate Russia too. But rather support Nazi’d Germany at all costs.

They support Nazi at all cost.

History shows, that will fail.

Underestimate Russia all you want. So did Napoleon. So did Hitler etc.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Triton yes for sure I can appreciate that the SU 25 is old hat. Yet it works well for the Russians
and delivers its payload

At this moment in time Ukraine is playing its hand and advanced a few miles into Russian zones, yet Moscow still controls a area roughly the size of England and if needs be can call on the CSTO to make a break for defence of the union.

Ummm nope

Russian SU-25 aren't doing jack just like the rest of its grounded absent MIA air force, there role was CAS for Russian troops back before i was born and probably you lol, the role it was designed for, you wont see it anywhere near a front line doing CAS after its performance in the North in Ukraine, its completely obsolete to the point they've re-purposed it as airborne artillery with ANCIENT UNGUIDED MUNITIONS meaning HUGE INACCURACY but it doesn't matter if you've got a decades worth of dumb soviet bombs and unguided munitions in storage, so long as they're seen to be doing something who cares about its none existent strategic battlefield value just load it up fire them all over the place and hope it hits something of importance once a month

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I saw on Ukrainian forum not long ago.

Extremists side is supported by Hillary Clinton ffs

We all know Hillary. Hildawg.

You know the Clintons who supported Muslim extermists terrorists in 99’ (9/11? Support) to get independence from Serbia.

Millions of ethnic Russians in the east and south want independence too.

Sorry Putin/Russia got guts and said ok.

edit on 10-9-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Afinity99

I believe it is germany and france who are most dependent of Russian gas. Scandinavia not so much. When Russia made counter actions, imports of gas went from 40% to 9 %. There are no problems when that went to zero as it has been already over 6 months and live goes on as usual. In Scandinavia we don´t have that trust on Russia and that has been wise decision indeed. Isn´t it interesting that those countries close to Russia do not trust Russia as they rather stay energy independent and out of Russian influence.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Lick Putin's boots all you like.

Putin is full on Hitler.

Grab your popcorn.

You will be on the wrong side of history.

Hate will never win

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Sad that you support Russian aggression.

What's this about these " millions"?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

But they can't fly because they get shot down?

For sure OC
and the Turkish got one too. Just amazing how the Ruskies flew their planes over Ukrainian cities expecting no surface to air missiles then suffered major casualties. It's almost like Russians mindset is on a different level. Genuinely can't figure it out. UFO motherships will be working the levels in this conflict of the Slavonics and the brainwashing will determine the outcome through taking it to the next level. A humans mind can be taken under the control of outside influences by drilling into the brain through the initial entry point of the ear channel and entry to the thought process by the ufo orbs
x

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Putin is full on Hitler.

Grab your popcorn.

Hate will never win

I’m on the side that defeated Nazi Germany and Hitler.

Also on the side that didn’t support Muslim terrorists extremists.

This offensive is just some PR news. Good luck trying against Mariupol or crimea. Etc. etc. etc.

Go ahead and support Hillary Hildawg. She lost. Never got the President title. But still try’s to slime her way everywhere for power. Even on the wrong side. And pushes real division at all costs for power.

Keep pushing the Biden Bucks.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Putin is full on Hitler.

Grab your popcorn.

Hate will never win

Also on the side that didn’t support Muslim terrorists extremists.

This offensive is just some PR news. Good luck trying against Mariupol or crimea. Etc. etc. etc.

Go ahead and support Hillary Hildawg. She lost. Never got the President title. But still try’s to slime her way everywhere for power. Even on the wrong side. And pushes real division at all costs for power.

Keep pushing the Biden Bucks.

I agree with you, and unlike Kosovo Don Bas is trully of those people and not Ukraine.
Muslim Kosovarians did start the masacre and the serbs being crazy they did the same in return sort of an eye for an eye.

No one understand this that the majority there in Don Bas do not want in Ukraine and it is their land and Ukraine is like this entity that wants sado masochistic love from them.

Brainless because the war will wage on in brainless zombie mode.
I like have to ask for this, what are they thinking still wanting that area, it's not going to happen because the people there don't want them.
So it's never going to get peaceful because Ucrainians don't think things thru I think.
They think, okay we are going to get the land back, "We are the Brave" " we will show them" Land back to us long live ukraine.

Brainless, this will produce endless war for Ukraine and endless reckage and financial doom for Europe because of the "Brave Ukrainians"

Fantastic.

edit on 10-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Starlin & Hitler, Bosom pals until they fell out after their armies invaded Poland in 1939.

You are taking the piss here.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Triton yes for sure I can appreciate that the SU 25 is old hat. Yet it works well for the Russians
and delivers its payload

At this moment in time Ukraine is playing its hand and advanced a few miles into Russian zones, yet Moscow still controls a area roughly the size of England and if needs be can call on the CSTO to make a break for defence of the union.

Ummm nope

Russian SU-25 aren't doing jack just like the rest of its grounded absent MIA air force, there role was CAS for Russian troops back before i was born and probably you lol, the role it was designed for, you wont see it anywhere near a front line doing CAS after its performance in the North in Ukraine, its completely obsolete to the point they've re-purposed it as airborne artillery with ANCIENT UNGUIDED MUNITIONS meaning HUGE INACCURACY but it doesn't matter if you've got a decades worth of dumb soviet bombs and unguided munitions in storage, so long as they're seen to be doing something who cares about its none existent strategic battlefield value just load it up fire them all over the place and hope it hits something of importance once a month

Triton yes totally understand and accept your post
and in some ways the Ruskies have fallen into a trap. So what happens when Vlad is in the corner? That scares me big style! For all the old hat tech Moscow does have the ability to throw some nukes our way if they so choose

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Ukrainians are sending more to the grinder for sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Let Ukraine be for themselves.

Not manipulated by the “west” or Russia.

(which is bs because the media is controlled loke CNN, MSNBC many mainstream media)

I’m on the side to come together and aim for the stars.

Sadly, people like the Clintons, Biden and co, are stuck for power grab.

Peace amongst everyone, ethnic Russian or not.

I fully support this to end where there’s SECURITY with everyone.

And again focus moving forward advancing to the stars.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What happens if Russia fails in Eastern Ukraine is that majority of innocent civilians get killed, tortured and their rights revoked.

Its what poroshenko promised a few years back in a interview or TV appearance.

The government in Kiev is not going to give any rights towards anyone that is Eastern Ukrainian that speaks Russian.

Ruskies have fallen into a trap

It was a mistake and one area they didn't put defenses.. Compared to Crimea. Which i know NATO is obsessed on building a base on Crimea.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There is a reason why US military advisors are likely had advised Ukrainian forces whatever far right militants and others to rush in some undefended areas.

Winter is coming.

There are some who are for sure hoping a regime change happens in Russia to get rid of Putin so another American puppet could get be installed in.

They ignore the economy in Europe that is hurting. Its why they are rushing things in some areas where it is less defended.
edit on 10-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The government in Kiev is not going to give any rights towards anyone that is Eastern Ukrainian that speaks Russian.
[/quote

Traitors don't get rights.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Traitors don't get rights.
Ah so innocent civilians and children who lived in those parts and had being farmers for generations shouldn't be given rights? good to see that from a Brit.

Maybe whites shouldn't be given rights when they are a minority.

That is your same conclusion.
edit on 10-9-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Russia has become a facist country under Putin´s rule. Are you familiar of Putin´s russkiy mir policy? It is a mixture of pretty much everything what happened in Nazi germany. Russian doctrine based on a mixture of praising one guy Putin ( Hitler) messianism and chauvinism. Putin wants to be a tsar. With his new doctorine based on russki mir he feels that he can interfere on any country politics and forcefully and armed protect russian minded people. I wonder if you like armed russian soldiers on your doorstep ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join