It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Exactly and they want this conflict to lost.

If the war ends now the profiting ends.

The US needs conflicts for its profits...

Yea I agree with you and Biden would be upset if the gas pipeline is opened back in Europe, he hates seeing happy Europeans showering in gas at home heating their homes.

He wants us to buy it from him at 5 times the cost, so Russia has to be this Evil entity for all of this to work.
edit on 10-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Ukraine only wants to expel Putin's obvious imperialist land grab

You are quite foolish if you truly believe that Ukraine Russia forces due because of land grab. They are going to towns and cities killing civilians.

As they had done so in Donbass.

Meanwhile its ok for US forces to build 700 bases for their land grab... And US dominance in the world though...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Not one of those links backs up your claim that everyone Ukraine expected to win. ( the third doesn't seem to be the correct link)

Btw I never said everyone expected Ukraine to win, I said most of the MSM was trying to portray an image that Ukraine was winning, at a time when they were actually losing territory. They might actually be winning now, I don't really know because I don't live there and I certainly don't trust anything the MSM says about it.

This is what you said

Haha... how easy it is to change history when it suits you. At the beginning of this conflict there was an endless amount of MSM propaganda saying Ukraine was beating Russia all over the place and they would achieve a quick victory.

Yet you haven't provide a single link to back this up.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Not one of those links backs up your claim that everyone Ukraine expected to win. ( the third doesn't seem to be the correct link)

Btw I never said everyone expected Ukraine to win, I said most of the MSM was trying to portray an image that Ukraine was winning, at a time when they were actually losing territory. They might actually be winning now, I don't really know because I don't live there and I certainly don't trust anything the MSM says about it.

This is what you said

Haha... how easy it is to change history when it suits you. At the beginning of this conflict there was an endless amount of MSM propaganda saying Ukraine was beating Russia all over the place and they would achieve a quick victory.

But we all saw it on TV, ghost of kiev kills 100 tanks with his bare hands and then smokes 100 more aircrafts

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Afinity99

This is what you said

But we all saw it on TV, ghost of kiev kills 100 tanks with his bare hands and then smokes 100 more aircrafts

Which has nothing to do with what was claimed.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The war is far from over.

So says the person who has stated on many occasions that Russia had already won.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Afinity99

From just one of your sources:

"Russia has made many errors. But Ukraine has played an inferior hand well. It is a country that is smaller in size, population, economy, and military forces than its invader. Why has it, so far, been successful at defending itself against the military forces of a nuclear-armed superpower?"

None of them say what you claim they said.

Epic fail.

Next?

I would not agree with you, Russia controls today most of the land it wanted, Most of the Don Bas, South Ukraine Kerson, Crimea.

They got their objective but really at a high price. This was their prime goal to get these lands.

We will see in the coming days what is going to happen, it's too early to say anything.

LOL

They wont keep those territorys though in a million years or a thousand alternative realities, the west is far far to strong for russia and you can throw in the other lunatics in china and north Korea and it still wouldn't be a fair fight, theyre just trying to be responsible and stop a nuclear exchange by playing by Putins rule book, and winning with that handicap lol

The whole point of this advance litrally is to retake those regions and is a very large and rapid one, it appears russian commanders need to just pay attention, retreat and hope they have enough left to last till winter

Ukraine nor the West/NATO will stop until Russia is kicked out completely, PERIOD... like seriously, its not happening, the world will end before that, like understand Russia is going to lose and there is absolutely nothing they can do other than start WWIII which they'd lose even harder and faster

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Kenzo

The war is far from over..
Your beloved US and the same country that is trying to change genders for children. Had spend billions onto Ukraine.

Is it a war now?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

So says the person who has stated on many occasions that Russia had already won.

Special military operation surely?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Afinity99

Oh dear.

Getting more off topic and, dare I say, hysterical, now?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is what you said

The ghost stuff was at the begining of war where Ukraine was wining, He went up in the air and all enemy aircrafts fell down, remember the Armpit Ghost ? showing off saying Ukraine is invincible and winning.

Then there was a report I remember that a farmer or something of the sort shot with his hunting riffle a mig from the skies and that Ukraine is winning the war, this was at the begining of the war. I don't remember, he shot the pilot in the mig or something like that. What a comedy.
edit on 10-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yea I agree with you and Biden would be upset if the gas pipeline is opened back in Europe, he hates seeing happy Europeans showering in gas at home heating their homes.

He wants us to buy it from him at 5 times the cost, so Russia has to be this Evil entity for all of this to work.

My history might be a bit hazy but pretty sure showering in gas wasn't a good thing for Europeans.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Admittedly, I was expecting to see many more articles about Ukraine winning when I restricted my time range to the first few months after the war, but I guess they have scrubbed all the verified propaganda they were spreading back then, like the Snake Island story and many others. I'm sure you're going to say something like "that's a convenient excuse", but I'm sure there is still plenty of proof out there if you have time to look for it. But I'm sure it was just all my imagination or the Mandela effect. Yep that must be it.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Special military operation surely?

They can't make their mind up.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

" They are going to towns and cities killing civilians..

Yes. That I hat your beloved Putin has been doing for the last 6 months?

He killed more folk in Mariupol than Hitler did.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This is what you said

The ghost stuff was at the begining of war where Ukraine was wining, He went up in the air and all enemy aircrafts fell down, remember the Armpit Ghost ? showing off saying Ukraine is invincible and winning.

Then there was a report I remember that a farmer or something of the sort shot with his hunting riffle a mig from the skies and that Ukraine is winning the war, this was at the begining of the war. I don't remember, he shot the pilot in the mig or something like that. What a comedy.

Stories true or false about individuals are not evidence of the MSM claiming that Ukraine was winning easily.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

Admittedly, I was expecting to see many more articles about Ukraine winning when I restricted my time range to the first few months after the war, but I guess they have scrubbed all the verified propaganda they were spreading back then, like the Snake Island story and many others. I'm sure you're going to say something like "that's a convenient excuse", but I'm sure there is still plenty of proof out there if you have time to look for it. But I'm sure it was just all my imagination or the Mandela effect. Yep that must be it.

Or they just didn't exist.

Which seems more likely...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Or, you were simply, wrong?

Oh yeah, when faced with proof of that, you claim it's all been "scrubbed".

Weak, very weak.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

My history might be a bit hazy but pretty sure showering in gas wasn't a good thing for Europeans.

It is good for the heater, for the stove, it is.
And Ursula Van - Der - Punkenstine says no, no shower, no electricity, no gas and Slava Ukraina.

I say Slava Kokaina and whatever because I don't care what she wants and Europeans will revolt.
I don't fight for Kokaina and Zelensky, she can go pick up a gun and die for him and Ucraine, we're not going to die for them nor starve.

I want to shower for a whole hour under boiling water with a full bath tub everyday and then clean my ass with hot water and shampoo. I don't care what she wants. REVOLT REVOLT, down with Vander Punk.

I don't care about Ucraine and the people of DON have rights over their land that Ukraine stole from them under the Soviet Union.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This is what you said

Still stuck on ghost of kiev and the wars not real, while suggesting the retreat IN THE WAR is a big cunning plot... after a week of being flattened by artillery

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join