It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Making Significant Gains in Eastern Counter-Offensive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: Afinity99

To remind you of what you originally said:

'Rare you hear about a mig 35. It's rare you hear about even more advanced migs.
They are just not using them."

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Which MIGs?

Not 35s?

Like you originally claimed?

Maybe they were there, they are just so stealthy we can't see them.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

I think you did.

Please feel free to link to some and we can discuss.

You might have.

But you could post some?

It's kind of impressive the confidence with which you guys can spout complete nonsense. I easily found these articles in a few minutes with a google search using a custom time range set to show only articles from the first couple of months after the war in Ukraine started. And lets not forget some of the best hits such as "Snake Island" and the "Ghost of Kyiv", both of which the MSM now admits were lies used to boost Ukrainian military morale. In fact I remember a time near the start of this conflict when suggesting that Russia was advancing and winning against Ukraine was considered somewhat taboo or just Russian propaganda.

Ukraine can absolutely win against Russia

Ukraine’s defence strategy is masterful, and may yet deliver a victory

Ukraine winning with world's weapons

Ukraine war: why are so many Russian generals being killed?
edit on 10/9/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Which MIGs?

Not 35s?

My general question is why isn't Russia flying more modern aircraft than it's currently operating in Ukraine.

Su25
The first prototype made its maiden flight on 22 February 1975

Isn't an airplane made after the 90's better than this.
You clearly are trying to undermine posts with your sarcasm.

Point is made by me, Putin decided not to use anything and just make it a limited special operation.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I think you did.

Please feel free to link to some and we can discuss.

You might have.

But you could post some?

It's kind of impressive the confidence with which you guys can spout complete nonsense. I easily found these articles in a few minutes with a google search using a custom time range set to show only articles from the first couple of months after the war in Ukraine started. And lets not forget some of the best hits such as "Snake Island" and the "Ghost of Kyiv", both of which the MSM now admits were lies used to boost Ukrainian military morale. In fact I remember a time near the start of this conflict when suggesting that Russia was advancing and winning against Ukraine was considered somewhat taboo or just Russian propaganda.

Ukraine can absolutely win against Russia

Ukraine’s defence strategy is masterful, and may yet deliver a victory

Ukraine winning with world's weapons

Ukraine war: why are so many Russian generals being killed?

Not one of those links backs up your claim that everyone Ukraine expected to win. ( the third doesn't seem to be the correct link)

Not even close. If that's the best you can do then I think it shows you did imagine it.
edit on 10-9-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

From just one of your sources:

"Russia has made many errors. But Ukraine has played an inferior hand well. It is a country that is smaller in size, population, economy, and military forces than its invader. Why has it, so far, been successful at defending itself against the military forces of a nuclear-armed superpower?"

None of them say what you claim they said.

Epic fail.

Next?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

To remind you of what you originally said:

'Rare you hear about a mig 35. It's rare you hear about even more advanced migs.
They are just not using them."

Did you drink something to feel better or something ?

Here is my post.

I have been saying this, rare you see a T90 tank, Armata Tank is not present, on rare occasion you can spot a Pansir.
They use the low flying migs and they have modern migs that can drop bombs similar to JDAM, they are laser guided and these migs fly high and fast and can hit targets from far away, they are not around either. All you hear about are those low flying older migs.

Rare you hear about a mig 35. It's rare you hear about even more advanced migs.
They are just not using them.

So I wasn't asking about just the mig 35 was I sherlok ?
I was talking about more modern vehicles and more modern migs per general.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Afinity99

Which MIGs?

Not 35s?

My general question is why isn't Russia flying more modern aircraft than it's currently operating in Ukraine.

Su25
The first prototype made its maiden flight on 22 February 1975

Isn't an airplane made after the 90's better than this.
You clearly are trying to undermine posts with your sarcasm.

Point is made by me, Putin decided not to use anything and just make it a limited special operation.

It seems they are using the most modern jets they can.
www-businessinsider-com.cdn.ampproject.org... _gsa=1&_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16628360278560&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&share=https%3A %2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Fcombat-jets-russia-and-ukraine-are-using-in-ukraine-war-2022-7

What jets do you think they should deploy?

edit on 10-9-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Not even close. If that's the best you can do then I think it shows you did imagine it.

Here's something I posted early March, guess I was just imagining things back then too. Strange how back then no one seemed to disagree with my statement, guess they were all part of my shared hallucination... lmao.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Mar, 9 2022

The media is portraying the situation as if Russia is weak or Russia is losing because they haven't obliterated Ukraine

A breakdown of the situation in Ukraine

edit on 10/9/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

eurasiantimes.com...

One less SU-35?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

From just one of your sources:

"Russia has made many errors. But Ukraine has played an inferior hand well. It is a country that is smaller in size, population, economy, and military forces than its invader. Why has it, so far, been successful at defending itself against the military forces of a nuclear-armed superpower?"

None of them say what you claim they said.

Epic fail.

Next?

I would not agree with you, Russia controls today most of the land it wanted, Most of the Don Bas, South Ukraine Kerson, Crimea.

They got their objective but really at a high price. This was their prime goal to get these lands.

We will see in the coming days what is going to happen, it's too early to say anything.
edit on 10-9-2022 by Afinity99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: loufo

a reply to: loufo

He also claimed that he had no intention to invade.....

they seem confused:

Just watched that.

I thought it was an episode of " The Muppet Show "

Embarrassing its like dealing with children

Note that they're absolutely convinced they're defending Moscow, one of the commanders says its not a major defeat, they're not in Moscow lol, that is not the war bro, well carve up Russia in the fallout of your loss as the public riot

Its like the West is at war with a bunch of angry Neanderthals who cant accept the collapse of the USSR, they're just annoyed their plans with other equally stupid axis powers like china isn't going well at all

Ukraine only wants to expel Putin's obvious imperialist land grab, and that is it... NATO and the West will take over that show the moment Russia implodes through the loss, and then Moscow will just be a small country under itself never capable of causing problems to anybody ever again

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Exactly and they want this conflict to lost.

If the war ends now the profiting ends.

The US needs conflicts for its profits...

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Things have moved on since March.

Like I said, no point in conducting a sterile and forensic exercise.

Deal with the present, rather than navel gazing.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

They have the same confidence as the confidence that the Free Syrian Army would still win..

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's not what I said?

Read it again, in context.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The war is far from over..
Your beloved US and the same country that is trying to change genders for children. Had spend billions onto Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Not one of those links backs up your claim that everyone Ukraine expected to win. ( the third doesn't seem to be the correct link)

Btw I never said everyone expected Ukraine to win, I said most of the MSM was trying to portray an image that Ukraine was winning, at a time when they were actually losing territory. They might actually be winning now, I don't really know because I don't live there and I certainly don't trust anything the MSM says about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Here's something I posted early March, guess I was just imagining things back then too. Strange how back then no one seemed to disagree with my statement, guess they were all part of my shared hallucination... lmao.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Mar, 9 2022

The media is portraying the situation as if Russia is weak or Russia is losing because they haven't obliterated Ukraine

A breakdown of the situation in Ukraine

Your evidence of the MSM saying Ukraine would win is your own post on a conspiracy site after the invasion had already stalled.

Well done.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join