It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump is Arrested

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is not someone out there willing to lead and organize parts of the military to revolution. Until that person stands up there will be no civil war.

Previously there was general Lee who was the best general at the time and politicians willing to risk treason. Those people don’t exist now. Any revolution would be suicidal.
edit on 15-8-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No, he is an actual Human that exists in reality Warhammer is a made up fantasy world with a table top game....

I thought Germans were supposed to be intelligent?

a reply to: loufo

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire Pretty much my expectations, the authorities will give Trump a chance to face arrest with dignity. I think it unlikely they will grab him from a rally microphone.

Outside chance:
He is using his donations to get his plane airworthy so there may be some excitement if he tries to fly somewhere with no extradition.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I can find the link again, but anyway, the person stated that they believed there would be serious discussions at this time with his attorneys aimed at a plea. As they would have to partially declassify information at a trial. And apparently some items are super sensitive.
My opinion:
Now, the likelihood of Trump accepting a plea would be low I think, however depending how damaging the evidence is, and the time he could face if guilty at trial might make a difference. But then he has to spin it some way to make himself a martyr for his people. Yet, he's a complete narcissist, so he might not believe anyone would find him guilty. Who knows anymore what he will do if charged or arrested, and how far he will incite his believers. He might go all out if he feels he has nothing left he can do to stop it from happening. Might just tell his believers to burn it all down.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

When Trump is Arrested

They may be prepping for it, But i would be in complete shock if any of the 3 letter bozos actually prosecuted someone as high as an ex POTUS. JFK is more their style.

FBI barricades headquarters in DC:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 56831America/ChicagoMon, 15 Aug 2022 12:56:46 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Trump peace plan - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

The Trump peace plan, officially titled "Peace to Prosperity: A Vision to Improve the Lives of the Palestinian and Israeli People", was a proposal by the Trump administration to resolve the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. Donald Trump formally unveiled the plan in a White House press...

I'd sure like to see Trump push Again for his vision for peace between Palestine and Israeli peoples...
.... and set-the stage for the 7 year start-of-the-End Times of Revelation prophecy

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

I had thought about that plane as well, and envisioned a half dozen SUVs parked around the wheels. I really hadn't given much thought about him absconding at some point, though why not. He could remain the center of his faction from elsewhere.

Would his supporters continue to support him if he did? If he tried to keep the ruckus going while in exile? Even as I expect only lowly things from him, that I just can't imagine. I think he would take it like a man and face his accusers here, especially if he was allowed home arrest in one of his own dwellings, which is what I think they would allow him. I also can't see him turning himself in though to be tossed into general pop and Rikers. Nah, even his strongest enemies would do that would they?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Considered he would still have SS detail, can't imagine he would go inside anywhere. Some sort of house arrest I imagine. Otherwise he'd have to have his own separate area in a federal prison that the SS could just do regular shifts.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
No, he is an actual Human that exists in reality Warhammer is a made up fantasy world with a table top game....

I thought Germans were supposed to be intelligent?

a reply to: loufo

i prefer to play fortnite.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

As goofy as many like to think those who would put him away, I just can't imagine them being that dumb to not at least allow him house arrest. But then I couldn't imagine the Dems being so dumb as to nominating Biden either so what's that tell ya about my instincts. Pretty stinky .

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 15 Aug 2022 13:30:18 -0500Mon, 15 Aug 2022 13:30:18 -050022082022-08-15T13:30:18-05:00100000030 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well, it might have been on his mind, because he just posted on Truth that the Feds had seized 3 of his passports last week.

So he wouldn't be running legally anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

We do agree, if he were convicted, I can't imagine anything other than house arrest.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

i prefer to play fortnite.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

OH, I missed that tid-bit. Would this suggest that they at least anticipate the possibility of him running? Or rather flying?

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Gotta Stay Fly

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"When Trump is arrested...." only three options:

1) accept you no longer live in the country you thought you did and do nothing;

2) do something; or

3) pack your bags and get out.

All three options are going to suck.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Too close to the elections to arrest him.
It would look too blatantly partisan and political...and would backfire.

A reason to stop elections and keep Democrats in power?
Single party rule because "it is too dangerous to hold elections"
Sounds like China, of course Obama wished the US were like China so the government could "do more".

That could be the end game. Hope not, but at this point I'd say when it comes to Democrats, nothing is off the table now.

edit on 8/15/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

As goofy as many like to think those who would put him away, I just can't imagine them being that dumb to not at least allow him house arrest. But then I couldn't imagine the Dems being so dumb as to nominating Biden either so what's that tell ya about my instincts. Pretty stinky .

Are you kidding?

Democrats are foaming at the mouth to put Trump in the worst prison in the US where he can be conveniently Epsteined.

This is the way it is in the USA now and we have to accept it, let it play out, remembering there was eventually a Nuremberg trial where everyone who thought they were above morals and above the law, as Hillary/Hunter/CHAZ etc. have clearly been. It will eventually be found out and those responsible demonized throughout all time with legacies of shame.

So stay peaceful, liberals are trying their best to goad conservatives into starting a civil war. Don't do it, don't play into their hands.

Ketsuko has a point,
blank transparent masks standing peacefully,
in a public location,
refusing to speak,
not in mobs or groups,
just appearing,
then disappearing.
Always peaceful,
always silent,
always still,
turning the other cheek,
in solidarity around the nation.

Tears for what the nation has become.

I like the idea of a transparent blank mask and a still face behind it, with a single tear drop falling from the right eye.

Transparent, so the face will be seen if a liberal pulls a violent stunt with that mask on to try and blame those who cry for the nation.

edit on 8/15/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBoomersRBusted

the issue here is who has laws that could extradite an ex US president one who may just become the next one, I'm not even sure the UK courts could juggle that one or indeed be willing to join the fray.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Q said the first arrest will shock the world.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join