It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump is Arrested

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Any such arrest will undoubtedly trigger violence, perhaps a very great deal of violence and also possibly even trigger a general insurrection leading to a civil war as American fight's American both fighting as they both see it for the US but against one another.

The Truth is both party's in the US are riddled with corruption, you don't exercise your democracy because you don't vote for independent or smaller party candidates which effectively gives your vote, your support to either party of the two big ones and so allows those that really run them behind the scenes to put whatever they want into proactive in those party's and that is not always what is good for you, for your nation or for your children's future.

I as an outside hope that it never comes down to this but it may and if he is arrested it very probably shall.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

" Trump killed the most civilians with drone strikes "

How do you know that for a FACT ? Are you in the U.S. Military with a Top Secret Security Clearance ? If Not , then that Comment is Nothing More than Uninformed Speculation ......

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I have been saying for many years now when the gov is reading to disarm US citizens they will orchestrate civil unrest like we've never seen before. Everybody insists it could never happen; they're too many patriots. I still say it IS going to happen.
The UN 'peacekeepers' will hit the country faster than you can blink and eye. They know exactly where to go when Martial Law is declared.

Nearly every pro-2A person has posted something on the internet that makes the list of first targets. 87,000 armed and trained IRS agents? Pffffttt. This ain't my first rodeo.

Granted, there are a lot more people and houses to contend with than Hitler had to deal with, but the manpower is there cover all the bases. Another raging plandemic would certainly help when they drop the hammer.

We may not be at this point yet, but it's getting closer.

This actually seems possible. Consider that the UN and WEF and WHO are allied. Once enough of the military and 3 letter agencies are either culled from the vaxx or obey the woke/left policies, they will let the UN soldiers enter the country to help "quell the unrest." These will be mostly Chinese soldiers and others who will help disarm the country and relocate many to fema re-education/ quarantine camps. When the smoke clears the NWO will have won.

Not saying that's the outcome but at this point it's getting pretty obvious as to what the intentions are.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The only difference between this and the Floyd riots is I can't see repubs burning down their own cities. They will go straight for the corrupt institutions. As we learned from ACAB and defund the police, looting and burning local businesses doesn't help you garner any sympathy for your cause.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What the OP posted, and how the title was worded "When", not "What if" suggests imminence, not a hypothetical.

I wonder if she knew this, and wanted to bait people into saying something stupid. I hope not.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
What the OP posted, and how the title was worded "When", not "What if" suggests imminence, not a hypothetical.

I wonder if she knew this, and wanted to bait people into saying something stupid. I hope not.

That title is my opinion and I’m entitled to it. I also follow it up by saying right away

No matter what side you are on, I think you can agree the reality is Trump will probably be arrested. When it is done it will probably be done in a public way. This is not shocking.

The key word is “probably”, which means of course there is a chance it doesn’t happen.
This is not some far fetched crazy thought. This is something that might really happen.
The gist of the post is the aftermath IF it were to happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

The only difference between this and the Floyd riots is I can't see repubs burning down their own cities. They will go straight for the corrupt institutions. As we learned from ACAB and defund the police, looting and burning local businesses doesn't help you garner any sympathy for your cause.

I can but it would be different places…. Planned parenthood, black churches, mosques, cultural center, things they believe have added to the destruction of their picture of America…etc…
I’m not saying all republicans would do something of that nature, but there are extremists on both side of the political spectrum.
edit on 15-8-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The left didn't get the insurection they wanted on jam 6th after the election

They'll damn sure get it if they cuff Trump and there will be no off switch

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Tekner

I can but it would be different places…. Planned parenthood, black churches, mosques, cultural center, things they believe have added to the destruction of their picture of America…etc…
I’m not saying all republicans would do something of that nature, but there are extremists on both side of the political spectrum.

Wtf ate you talking about???
Why the fk would we burn down mosques and black churches???churches????

I swear I try to get on the level w some of you but I apparently just can't think In those terms

Like most conservatives

No if we have to rise from our slumber it won't be religious institutions we go after .....those are actually off limits in our minds

....I just cant....really? Why not just come out amd say you think we're all racist

I can guarantee you we wouldn't put up w it either

Our beef isn't with churches or businesses
edit on 8/15/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No it has not been off limits as these place have been attacked in the past.
Did you not read the part where I said extremists?

Just like when George Floyd happened, not every liberal burnt a store, or smashed a store window.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why would conservatives burn down their own towns when there are plenty of liberal towns to burn down? I mean, I wouldn’t be scheduling a sightseeing tour of DC right now even if Nancy paid for it and Joe was the tour guide.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I'm feeling the same way about that post.

The Mockingbird narrative is now headed towards the reaction to this debacle, not the merits of the search, and they're always worded in a way to incite anger in certain readers.

Violent, lone wolf acts are what they want. They can then claim incitement when they're actually projecting that very thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Just like when George Floyd happened, not every liberal burnt a store, or smashed a store window.

Well there was around 20,000 arrests and billions of $$$$ in damage☠️

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

"When" is not hypothetical in the way you were framing the statement. I think you know this.

You doubled down on the incitement later by suggesting Republicans burn down black churches, later walking it back with "extremists on both sides" cop out. It seems as if you're doing it purposely because you've repeated the tactic multiple times.

I

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They confiscated President Trump's passport today.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This is gonna be interesting.

It's an all around catch 22. And no careful navigating of this can really stop the inevitable. If a raid on a polarizing individual causes public self immolation among the most ardent supporters; arrests start a war of militias.

It doesn't even matter what the truth is anymore. Its all spinning to oblivion. His narrative is gospel and his support is religious. Anything that positions against him by extension is a position against the way he's trying to save from evil (which is now interchangeable with democrat).

Until the PC movement began in the early 90's, America was only sorta a secular nation. But one still prone to religious panics now and again. Very much a country where not being of a white light religion could ruin ones life. Not so much anymore in the PC age. But there is still panic remaining.

This is a religious panic on Steroids with sizable congressional support and the internet. Not Satan on Geraldo this time around.

And the crux of the motivation seems to be:

The democrats are in legion with blood wicked oligarchs and Trump (Oligarch name aside) is the savior that is standing between their society of evil and christian values.

That's the POPULAR narrative. Maybe a lesser shade of that "value takeover" narrative, but it is that. And they're not going to get rid of it now.

Even if they somehow stop Trump from running it doesn't exactly stop DeSantis or Cruz from filling in that void and appealling to the same demographic. And with that much more support.

The fire of insurrection was lit by trying to remove him from politics and arresting him tosses gasoline on it.

Even if the have him 6 time worse than Deep Throat had Nixon, The Washington Post By Amazon and the abbreviated MSM aren't exactly the pillars of integrity they once were.

Democracy died in Nielsen ratings along time ago.

And Nixon wasn't near the cult of personality Trump is.

edit on 15-8-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How do you know that for a FACT ? Are you in the U.S. Military with a Top Secret Security Clearance ? If Not , then that Comment is Nothing More than Uninformed Speculation ......

Obviously I can only go by what was reported to the public. And it doesnt matter if he took the trophy for mpst civilians killed or not. The point is that alot of civilians were killed by Trump's policies and decisions.

And he canceled the report that shows civilian causalities. Which only shows he knew that his body count was high.

But of course, none of this matters to trump worshippers.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

now rosery beads are a weapon of the far right.

most libs did all the damage.

lots were even fed law enforcement too.

anyone think they only targeted/pushed the right to do things?

the libs are all too happy to smash and burn, loot lie and kill if someone says do it.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Obviously I can only go by what was reported to the public. And it doesnt matter if he took the trophy for mpst civilians killed or not. The point is that alot of civilians were killed by Trump's policies and decisions.

And he canceled the report that shows civilian causalities. Which only shows he knew that his body count was high.

But of course, none of this matters to trump worshippers.

obama has the most kills.

he even had the little steering wheel and a joy stick in the war room.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Thinking on it some more.

IF

It will be a house arrest. Either at Mar-a-lago or at some other of his residences. Let him have his luxury in his own setting where he can be physically comfortable but shut down his communication avenues and only allow him to communicate though his attorneys.

A trial could be handled the same way with him either being allowed to join the proceedings in a courtroom or maybe allow him to remain in his dwelling. Maybe have a proxy sitting in the court room for him. Yeah, like Ivanka, sitting there so demurely looking all innocent and all.

So, Chairman Mao style, just hold a ritzy court for the rich guy the left hates, but base it entirely on the classic Kangaroo court, since that is what it would be.

I understand your desire though, all these years of EXTREME Trump derangement syndrome and it has NEVER paid those who despise Trump any real dividends yet. Unless Reeeeee is considered a currency now.

edit on 15-8-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join