It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump is Arrested

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I predict trump will either get arrested or assassinated on one of these dates:

20th October 2022.

4th November 2022, This date is special.

9th November 2022.

5th December 2022.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Thank you for calling attention to Ket's post. Excellent stuff.

It shouldn't be a question of who has the greatest rage, rage is cheap. Rather it should be who is the most collected and peaceful in their protest. I like the idea of a clear mask with a tear drop on it. When the mask thing started I went out and got a face mask used to protect the face from grit and debris in the work place, a head piece with a pull down shield. I could see that with a big tear drop painted in the lower corner. I'd go for that.

While I can see the evidence that liberals are goading conservatives, I think that there are those conservatives who are trying to goad other conservatives as well. The farther right wing I think would love to radicalize moderate conservatives into action.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Just for the record, I’m not goading anyone. Sometimes people can’t handle questions or hypotheticals. At that point it is their own personal problem.

If it makes anyone feel better, I don’t think Biden is fit for office and I shudder to think of someone else such as Hillary being there. You could say overall there are very few popular politicians I have faith in.

I always thought that Trump could have been the best president we ever had, but he had major missteps, perhaps due to his ego.

I also do not salivate over a US president being arrested. It is embarrassing for the world to see us like this. I would like nothing more than to have a strong US leader that doesn’t have dementia, that isn’t crazy, that isn’t building his empire. Maybe that is too much to wish for.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeris420
I predict trump will either get arrested or assassinated on one of these dates:

20th October 2022.

4th November 2022, This date is special.

9th November 2022.

5th December 2022.

November 4th and December 5th both stand out to me…

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You forgot to mention, Isn’t a criminal.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And just so you know, I, at least, never entertained the notion that you were goading anyone.
I'm finding that even moderate positions of ''let's reserve judgment until more information is available'' is often met with accusations and condemnations of supporting ''the other side''.

The first time I heard that slogan, ''if you're not with us you're against us was back in the late 60s when the more radical element of the anti-war movement was grinding along. The Weathermen and other activist groups began taking that tactic and I backed off. Since I've found that both left and right use it as well as black and white using it. It's cult consciousness. We have the answer, the only answer so you're either with us or against us.'' Remember when Trump stood on his stage behind his podium and began to say, I"m the only one who can save America''? I'm the only one who has the vision and the connections to get this job done? "I'm the only one.''' Alarm bells should have rung across the country but sadly,not enough people heard them.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't see him getting arrested. I think this will go to court, he'll be vindicated, but it will be a big show with nobody being held accountable.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I don't see him getting arrested. I think this will go to court, he'll be vindicated, but it will be a big show with nobody being held accountable.

I could be wrong.

But I don't think he's gonna be vindicated this time.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The left Vs right thinking is cult consciousness.

Alarm bells should have been ringing when JFK spoke of secret societies 60 years ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeris420

Arrested is necessary, to get evidence paid attention to by the authorities that matter.

Assassination would end "civilized" America as we've known it.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Arrested is necessary, to get evidence paid attention to by the authorities that matter.

it might be for the greater good tho.

like depopulation.bug eating for the left. decomp for the trees and bugs the survivors will need.

everyone gets a little something.

bbq and more guns for the right.

and turn the book, the last white man on it's head.

posted on Aug, 16 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

it might be for the greater good tho.

like depopulation.bug eating for the left. decomp for the trees and bugs the survivors will need.

everyone gets a little something.

bbq and more guns for the right.

and turn the book, the last white man on it's head.

not really it's more spiritual and important than that.

it will start the last battle.
the battle for shambala

funny, this prophecy fits one of of my songs.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: can't imbed a vid

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Rofl. All it would result in is a few of his cult waving guns around in cheap kevlar on bitchute, while the rest of his obsessed fans treat him like a martyrd prophet and spend their time trading conspiracy theories online. So basically like now.

Everyone else would quickly move on.
edit on 17-8-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What’s an “anti-riot”?

Not familiar with that term.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Way I see it they will charge him with a crime arrest him and keep him waiting to go to court with postponments until he is past the deadline in each state for running for 2024 election then all charges will be miraculously dropped and he will not be able to run

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He won't be arrested.
They just don't want him running in 24.

I agree. They will do him like they did Kennedy and MLK. The Democrats are very good at evil, and then blaming the "lone gunman."

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Rofl. All it would result in is a few of his cult waving guns around in cheap kevlar on bitchute, while the rest of his obsessed fans treat him like a martyrd prophet and spend their time trading conspiracy theories online. So basically like now.

Everyone else would quickly move on.

You really think so? You do remember the 4 years of rioting when trump was in office. What we saw for 4 years was BLM riots. That amounted to people with EBT cards with lighters. Tolerated, controlled false outrage.

Now think of that, but well armed folks with plenty of ammo and food stockpiled. Scoff all you want. In fact, if you think it will all just be bluster, be sure to wave your Groomer Rights flag when TSHTF.

If they arrest Trump or assassinate him, you will see an insurgency in this country. There will be open warfare with the federal government. People are already simmering because of the raid. It wont take much more for one group to start it and then several others to follow in support. Before you know it, you will have a few million insurgents. Then commerce stops and people get hungry. They line up on one side or another. Now the entire country is on fire.

Its not something you are going to want Mr. Scoffer.

Its the mentality of people like you that underestimate the patience of Americans.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He won't be arrested.
They just don't want him running in 24.

I agree. They will do him like they did Kennedy and MLK. The Democrats are very good at evil, and then blaming the "lone gunman."

And in 20 years, the Democrats will act like they supported Trump all along!

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well said.

a reply to: detroitnative

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Trump will be arrested. The Rubicon must be crossed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join