It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

They aren't even that now...

Great Britain has an average of 1300 excess deaths per week right now that are attributed to who knows what:" Cause of death unknown." www.youtube.com...

The Alberta Province in CN now has the highest death rates as: "Cause of death unknown."

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

New Zealand, same thing: nzdsos.com...

Australia, same thing: andrewmadry.substack.com...

Canada: www.cbc.ca...

In fact, it is pretty much the same everywhere you care to look, but you won't hear it on any mainstream news source cuase they are all owned by the Pharma companies, and take their marching orders from the psychopaths in DC.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
400 days in..still here assholes!

Guess you got the shot?

Some will live, some will die. No one really knows what version they got, could have been saline?

Somebody somewhere is looking at batch numbers and side effects/deaths.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

Guess you got the shot?

Some will live, some will die. No one really knows what version they got, could have been saline?

No..everyone will die..I absolutely guarantee it!

And yes, 2 shots, for work, that's it, nothing I strongly believed in, didn't agree with mandates, or forced anything. I know lots of vaxxed people, no one has died, no one has gotten majorly sick. One guy I know, had some heart palpitations, he is ok now. I know less unvaxxed, but my roomate for 1 is unvaxxed, never bothered or concerned me. I know a couple who got covid, but I have not personally seen much difference in vaxxed, or unvaxxed, as far as covid goes.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

In have zero mrna vaccines in me pal .

Hey there's some good news! Surely you can forgive my not
exactly misguided semi probing assumption. But on the other
hand what the hell are you worried about then? Where is your
dog in this fight? Curious.

I got the J&J vaccine & always support free choices over our body. I on the other hand can’t believe the amount of people who believe that the vaccine & virus are all part of a nefarious agenda , and I argue against that .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Guess you got the shot?

And yes, 2 shots, for work, that's it, nothing I strongly believed in, didn't agree with mandates, or forced anything. I know lots of vaxxed people, no one has died, no one has gotten majorly sick. One guy I know, had some heart palpitations, he is ok now. I know less unvaxxed, but my roomate for 1 is unvaxxed, never bothered or concerned me. I know a couple who got covid, but I have not personally seen much difference in vaxxed, or unvaxxed, as far as covid goes.

If you actually took it seriously you would find there are detox protocols available for people who got it that could prevent the rubbery clot build ups.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Great Britain has an average of 1300 excess deaths per week right now that are attributed to who knows what:" Cause of death unknown." www.youtube.com...

The Alberta Province in CN now has the highest death rates as: "Cause of death unknown."

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

In fact, it is pretty much the same everywhere you care to look, but you won't hear it on any mainstream news source cuase they are all owned by the Pharma companies, and take their marching orders from the psychopaths in DC.

Have you considered that most everyone at this point has had Covid-19 & even after you recover from it ..there is damage done to peoples lungs , heart & organs. Viruses raise a lot of hell on our bodies . So maybe that is why people are dying unexpectedly if these reports are genuine.
I know no one who has died for no real reason post vaccine, but I know a over a dozen of people or once removed from me that died of Covid pre-vaccine.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I got the J&J vaccine & always support free choices over our body. I on the other hand can’t believe the amount of people who believe that the vaccine & virus are all part of a nefarious agenda , and I argue against that .

I find no fault in that at all. Except maybe you should've said that initially.
We all have our own perceptions and that can only be a good thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I find no fault in that at all. Except maybe you should've said that initially.
We all have our own perceptions and that can only be a good thing.
Agreed

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

Have you considered that most everyone at this point has had Covid-19 & even after you recover from it ..there is damage done to peoples lungs , heart & organs. Viruses raise a lot of hell on our bodies . So maybe that is why people are dying unexpectedly if these reports are genuine.
I know no one who has died for no real reason post vaccine, but I know a over a dozen of people or once removed from me that died of Covid pre-vaccine.

Wait, so you just went from saying it didn't exist to agreeing it exists and then offering an alternate reason? After saying it was conspiracy theorists and bitchute? Are you serious?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Guess you got the shot?

If you actually took it seriously you would find there are detox protocols available for people who got it that could prevent the rubbery clot build ups.

I appreciate that, but I don't see what you see, and just don't even care, life is not great here. I just keep chugging on though. In any case, my last shot was about 400 days ago. Me and my brother are the only ones in our family who look at things with a.."wtf is going on" perspective, they think we are whackjobs(half kidding)..and we are pretty moderate at that. No one I know would do anything with the info if I provided it.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Read these words Von and know the truth of them.

"What is dead may never die"

(post by MeatHookReality removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

That would have to be worth considering. Interestingly, the only 2 people I know that have any lingering effects..dry cough still, 4-6 months later..were up to date and boosted. Now my cousin, who has some immune issues, was recommended to not get vaccinated, so she didn't. Well, she eventually got the vid, got it pretty good,, maybe 8-10 days laid up, she is recovered, and no lingering effects at all.

Just my personal observation(all I trust..lol)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2
Inspiring speech!

Was a great show!

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

That would have to be worth considering. Interestingly, the only 2 people I know that have any lingering effects..dry cough still, 4-6 months later..were up to date and boosted. Now my cousin, who has some immune issues, was recommended to not get vaccinated, so she didn't. Well, she eventually got the vid, got it pretty good,, maybe 8-10 days laid up, she is recovered, and no lingering effects at all.

I have two friends who got covid real bad pre-vaccines & suffer long haul covid issues . Neither got vaccinated after , because their immune systems have been really beaten down . The Covid-19 virus even in mild cases is a viscous bugger no doubt .

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

calgary.ctvnews.ca...

I have two friends who got covid real bad pre-vaccines & suffer long haul covid issues . Neither got vaccinated after , because their immune systems have been really beaten down . The Covid-19 virus even in mild cases is a viscous bugger no doubt .

I think vicious for some, no doubt. I had a couple of friends who had elderlies pass early into it, knew a couple who passed on the cruise ship in Japan. My mom knew a whole family in Iran, all pre vaccine, but fair to say, they were quite elderly.

Other than that, I know a good handful that got it, most vaccinated, some of those got it twice. but several not vaccinated, most of them was a 3-5 day thing for both actually. My cousin had the worst time, but she was already compromised..so, hard to gauge much.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It seems strange that it appears that the Sputnick vaccination in Russia was half-hearted subject to delays. In fact, a bit of a nothing burger and it appears covid is basically a nonissue there. Where in the west is ramping up I wonder why? www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It's not about compliant versus non-compliant.

This theory is about compliant versus non-compliant because that is what the two groups are composed of.

If it was just about taking people out they would have released a deadlier bioweapon and no vax. So, any way you slice it, you always come up short of the theory you are pushing.

What theory? All cause mortality is sky rocketing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what's happening. You don't need to know specific plans to understand what's happening.

A bit of actual evidence would be nice though eh? Instead of poorly interpreted data which you usually use to prove your spurious claims..

PA

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

What theory?

The vax is a culling tool.

That splits the population into those that complied and those that didn't. That is so simple I can't believe it has to be said over and over.

Yeah, really effective isnt it?

Surely a culling tool would actually cull a lot of poeple... We don't see that happening...

Also, how many people would have to be complicit for this to work?

It doesn't make sense...

PA

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   

In NZ we have a large population of Chinese citizens and many companies tooing and flowing from China. Since the time of the first lockdown when it first started in China, it was ten months, the same for Australia. By the time they woke up, it would have already gone through the general population. I remember a few people having dry coughs and getting over it. But then they brought out the test full-scale fear being pushed by the media and all the rest of it. Only now after the vaccinations has the death rate gone up.
But way back on February the seventh 2021 this was predicted by Dr Tenpenny who had bothered to take the time to read the research material on the timescale of the adverse effects of the vaccine. She said after it killed the type two macrophages, the deaths would start about a year after the shot. She seems to be bang on in her estimation. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 27-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join