It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
These figures are an update on delayed deaths, they show that some states are getting a different concoction of juice. It seems some states are running significantly higher with regards to second peaks, than others. All figures are taken from the VEARS data so they are much small than the real samples. The conclusion does seem to imply that after vaccination the immune system is unable to handle subsequent infections. They are still pushing and they don't seem to care. This would explain why some people are seeing greater deaths and injuries on a personal basis, it all depends on where you live. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Good information!
This is exactly what Ive seen in California. Early deaths. Mostly in the 3 days to 3 week range. Someone put a lot of thought into the formulation of shots for different areas of the country

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Am I seeing this correctly from the video. South Dakota, GA, MI, received perhaps the batch that is meant to kill people. Now that they are satisfied with these States death rates, they will begin releasing the killer jab to the rest of the states. No wonder why they are pushing the next JAB so profusely. You know they'll be saying, "get the new JAB, or you will get this new strain of CoVID, just like the president."

VisitedByTHEM, I pray that the fires are staying away from you.
edit on v372022Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2022 22:37:22 -05001 by Violater1 because: hd[nby

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Early on after the vaccine release some ATS'ers were seeing a pattern and wondering if there were different strengths, or even different ingredients for research purposes. More and more connections and patterns keep coming to light, and it seems some other countries are noticing something's just not right.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Early on after the vaccine release some ATS'ers were seeing a pattern and wondering if there were different strengths, or even different ingredients for research purposes. More and more connections and patterns keep coming to light, and it seems some other countries are noticing something's just not right.

www.howbad.info...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind is that all the mice in the mouse model died by day 60-90. In humans this is about 2 years, so if the delayed deaths follow this pattern we haven't even reached 2 years yet

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: nugget1

www.howbad.info...

Thanks for the link!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am so glad that I have been able to keep my wife and 3 kids from that shot! Oh they keep pushing us to, but we have not even caught Covid once!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am so glad that I have been able to keep my wife and 3 kids from that shot! Oh they keep pushing us to, but we have not even caught Covid once!

At this point its a cold, so I'm not sure why anyone would push for anyone to get "vaccinated" even if it really was an effective vaccine.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Am I seeing this correctly from the video. South Dakota, GA, MI, received perhaps the batch that is meant to kill people. Now that they are satisfied with these States death rates, they will begin releasing the killer jab to the rest of the states. No wonder why they are pushing the next JAB so profusely. You know they'll be saying, "get the new JAB, or you will get this new strain of CoVID, just like the president."

edit on v372022Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2022 22:37:22 -05001 by Violater1 because: hd[nby

In view of the BA variant and the high transmittal rate in my area, I contacted my primary care physician about receiving a booster.

However, since my last booster was given in May earlier this year, I was told that I would have to wait until at least November to get the next shot.

They don't seem to be in that big a rush to hustle me off this mortal coil.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

In view of the BA variant and the high transmittal rate in my area, I contacted my primary care physician about receiving a booster.

However, since my last booster was given in May earlier this year, I was told that I would have to wait until at least November to get the next shot.

I'm glad you think it's a joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They don't was us all dead, just less of us and more obedience

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I must admit,

Your paranoia is killing me!

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I must admit,

Your paranoia is killing me!

We wish that was the case. We really do.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Everyone I know who is sick from this flu has had the jab, my suspicion is that they are getting bad reactions to normal colds and flues because their immunity has been compromised. They are no longer publishing enough data to put two and two together, why would they do this unless it looked bad. If it looked bad why would they not take some action? The WhO is just waiting in the wings to blame excess dieoffs on some innocuous bug that people have poor or no immunity to fight off. Yet still, they line up for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Everyone I know who is sick from this flu has had the jab, my suspicion is that they are getting bad reactions to normal colds and flues because their immunity has been compromised. They are no longer publishing enough data to put two and two together, why would they do this unless it looked bad. If it looked bad why would they not take some action? The WhO is just waiting in the wings to blame excess dieoffs on some innocuous bug that people have poor or no immunity to fight off. Yet still, they line up for it.

The jabs are causing VAIDs and significantly weakening the immune system in what appears to be a dose dependant way. There seems to be different batches. The hot ones which must have some ridiculously high dose or maybe graphene, then the slow kill batches, and maybe some placebos.

Groups of people I know with adverse effects tend to be geographically located in the same area, and ones who haven't had them (yet?) are also in another areas.

Obviously you can't do it all at once it's too obvious. Other things like fertility and long term chronic disease will kick in as well in order to make it stealth.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

No, this one claims they are in better health after their vaccine. I remember this propoganda! They were trying to sell the vax as being able to cure long COVID as well as all kinds of other things. There is however an explanation. If you have an autoimmune condition, the vaccines might help you feel better momentarily as your immune system is being suppressed.

I'm sure they're all having great conversations with their oncologists these days.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It is.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They don't was us all dead, just less of us and more obedience

But they are only killing the obedient ones. So less of us and less obedient. How does that benefit them?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
A more logical thing would be to spread disinformation about how harmful the vaccine is, so that those who think for themselves and are less subservient, refuse to get the vaccine. Then introduce the stronger virus. The obedient ones - who accepted the vaccine mantra and got all the boosters - survive, those who refuse to accept what the Govt tell them, the restless, trouble makers, all die.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join