It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Sure...

but NONE of this mysterious death business started til AFTER the "vaxxinations" started.

I am in a medical practice that deals almost exclusively with seniors. As you can imagine, many of them got covid. NONE of them have died as a result of "long covid" problems. I know of three that died within a couple weeks of getting vaxxed/boosted, and I know of two who actually died from Covid.

I have patients with heart issues they didn't have prior to getting vaxxed. I have patients who have neurological issues they didn't have prior to getting vaxxed. I have patients with skin issues that they didn't have prior to getting vaxxed. I have patients who lost 20 to 30% of their hearing after getting vaxxed. No such issues with those who were infected with Covid and remained unvaxxed.

The "vaxxine" is poison.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality
The collapse of the middle class began with Reagan … look at any chart of America’s wealth before the 80s & after .

When the FED became not so federal # was about to happen eventually. A society based on debt is not sustainable.

Remove unwanted useless eaters, start of with a fresh genepool. Keep a nice self thinking workforce of about 500,000,000 to start over again.

(post by MeatHookReality removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Sure...

but NONE of this mysterious death business started til AFTER the "vaxxinations" started.

I am in a medical practice that deals almost exclusively with seniors. As you can imagine, many of them got covid. NONE of them have died as a result of "long covid" problems. I know of three that died within a couple weeks of getting vaxxed/boosted, and I know of two who actually died from Covid.

I have patients with heart issues they didn't have prior to getting vaxxed. I have patients who have neurological issues they didn't have prior to getting vaxxed. I have patients with skin issues that they didn't have prior to getting vaxxed. I have patients who lost 20 to 30% of their hearing after getting vaxxed. No such issues with those who were infected with Covid and remained unvaxxed.

The "vaxxine" is poison.
Many people were locked down , no sports , no school, working from home , gyms closed & only fast food had drive up while most restaurants were closed … Then 2022 came & things opened up . So you take an already sedentary population, restrict their movement, eat take out straight for over a year , contract covid-19 then launch them full speed ahead back to physical work , sports in school , stairs , health clubs & running around …. Yeah the combination of damage from pre-vaccine infections , sweeping weight gains & sudden physical activity… well of course there is going to be an uptick in pulmonary & heart issues or even deaths..

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sure...

The "vaxxine" is poison.
Many people were locked down , no sports , no school, working from home , gyms closed & only fast food had drive up while most restaurants were closed … Then 2022 came & things opened up . So you take an already sedentary population, restrict their movement, eat take out straight for over a year , contract covid-19 then launch them full speed ahead back to physical work , sports in school , stairs , health clubs & running around …. Yeah the combination of damage from pre-vaccine infections , sweeping weight gains & sudden physical activity… well of course there is going to be an uptick in pulmonary & heart issues or even deaths..

By that logic anyone who takes time off from a sport or is out with an injuries should have their heart explode upon return. This is just cognitive dissonance at this point.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Sure...

The "vaxxine" is poison.

By that logic anyone who takes time off from a sport or is out with an injuries should have their heart explode upon return. This is just cognitive dissonance at this point.
You forget to add having covid in your retort… Covid -19 from the start has & does cause heart , lung & organ damage.. that is the factor … not just being immobile.
If you are going to present an antithesis at least capture the linear flow of factors that led to my theory . Instead you left out having a past covid -19 infection as information.
I can’t argue for you , but you need to get your whole mind engaged when dealing with me .
Im not a sycophant trying to fit in to the radical hive mind here .
Im sure you are a nice person, but please learn to argue , because it is boring picking apart sophomore logic .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Whistling past the graveyard...

Keep on if it lets you sleep at night.

If you would listen to the voices of doctors who know about such things and haven't sold their souls to big pharma and our government overlords, they were sounding the alarm about before the vaccines were ever put into play, and have continued to do so.

rumble.com...

Dr. Cole is an independent pathologist who runs one of the biggest independent pathology labs in the country. He was seeing very dangerous abnormalities in the blood of the vaxxed from the beginning, and it continue to look worse as time goes by.

rumble.com...

Dr. Peter Mcollough is one of the most cited cardiologists in the world. He too was sounding the alarm before vaccination started, and has continued to compile data and expose the dangers of these "vaccines."

rumble.com...

Dr. Robert Malone who is one of the creators and patent holders on MRNA vaccine technology.

These are a few prominent doctors who tried to warn people off the vaccines. There are many more the world over, but they are savaged on social media and among the government "health" organizations because they are speaking the truth.

How in the world any individual in their right mind can trust even a single word that emanates from the mouths of the demonic psychos running this train wreck at this point is beyond me. They have lied about EVERYTHING.

Fake deaths.
Fake tests.
Fake studies.
Fake doctors (and media personalities) faking covid infection on national TV.
Fake nurses faking PTSD in hospitals they didn't work at.
Fake pictures and videos of fake overrunning of hospitals.
Fake efficacy numbers.
Fake vaccines.
Changing the definition of words.
Threatening people's lives and livelihoods.
Dividing the population against each other.
Refusing to allow effective treatments.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

As an aside. I have had Covid, twice. I had the original variant before it had become widespread in the US. Took me about two weeks to get past. Then I had Omicron about three months ago, and it beat the hell out of me for about 24 hours. I started taking 15mg of Ivermectin at onset, and 72 hours later, I was out mowing my yard.

edit on 27-7-2022 by MaxxAction because: wrong wording

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

No, just a small percentage, which is what we're seeing.

You're posting links to a handful of cases which amounts to fraction of the population, and are making out that this is some global drama.

If what you were saying was true we'd be seeing hundreds of thousands of dead, but we're plainly not.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

We are going on about the death rate, but the permanent injury rate must be vastly higher, is this why labor is scarce?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If you would listen to the voices of doctors who know about such things and haven't sold their souls to big pharma and our government overlords, they were sounding the alarm about before the vaccines were ever put into play, and have continued to do so.

rumble.com...

Dr. Cole is an independent pathologist who runs one of the biggest independent pathology labs in the country. He was seeing very dangerous abnormalities in the blood of the vaxxed from the beginning, and it continue to look worse as time goes by.

rumble.com...

Dr. Peter Mcollough is one of the most cited cardiologists in the world. He too was sounding the alarm before vaccination started, and has continued to compile data and expose the dangers of these "vaccines."

rumble.com...

Dr. Robert Malone who is one of the creators and patent holders on MRNA vaccine technology.

These are a few prominent doctors who tried to warn people off the vaccines. There are many more the world over, but they are savaged on social media and among the government "health" organizations because they are speaking the truth.

How in the world any individual in their right mind can trust even a single word that emanates from the mouths of the demonic psychos running this train wreck at this point is beyond me. They have lied about EVERYTHING.

Fake deaths.
Fake tests.
Fake studies.
Fake efficacy numbers.
Fake vaccines.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

As an aside. I have had Covid, twice. I had the original variant before it had become widespread in the US. Took me about two weeks to get past. Then I had Omicron about three months ago, and it beat the hell out of me for about 24 hours. I started taking 15mg of Ivermectin at onset, and 72 hours later, I was out mowing my yard.

If one 1/8 of what you believe to be true was actually true … there would be 100s of thousands of Doctors , Virologists , Nurses etc screaming from the roof tops. Instead you have less than 25 with any credibility screaming the sky is falling.
Imagine 10 people living together and 8 people decide to poison 2 people so they can save on food ?
No matter the gain for the 8 conspirers .. sooner or latter some of the 8’s conscious’s will break and rat the others out … thus saving 2 lives .
Your warped idea is asking millions of medical professionals to all toe the line even though mass amounts of people are dying..???
You could swim to Mars & back easier than keeping that many medical people with a conscious from a global uprising over your & many other’s delusional thinking of a mass nefarious secret vaccine culling of Earth’s humans .
I hope one day you see past all the lies .
Are there issues with all vaccines ? Yes
Is a rushed vaccine a bad idea ? Yes
Can a safe vaccine be made in a short time ? Yes
Can a bad vaccine be made in a long time ? Yes
Did vaccines do more good than harm ? Yes
Does contracting Covid-19 cause damage to our hearts & lungs from minor to severe ? Yes

So if you were Trump in early 2020 what would you have done ? The same thing , because I know this will sound strange to you.. the vast majority of Americans outside of politics are good & kind minded people who do have integrity to stand up against tyranny.

There are over 1 million medical doctors practicing medicine in America & you believe they are all paid off , threaten & given saline fake vaccines so they appear copasetic to the unknowing public .
You should be ashamed of yourself for believing such crap .

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It has happened before and no doubt it will happen again. The Jews were all rounded up and taken to camps. The average German just kept their mouths shut and didn't make any waves. They also profited from the goods left behind. If a lot of old people die off, the beneficiaries of their will also have a financial incentive to say, Oh well they had a good life. Doctors are reasonably paid compared to the average, if they are told to just do their job and not make waves they will ...make no doubt about that. The Hippocratic oath went south with allopathic medicine. They just handed out the crap and added another to mitigate the side effects, never a word mentioned about poor lifestyles and poor nutrition. Common sense seems to go when money is involved. Science is science if it is being spun for financial and political purposes it will inevitably have a detrimental outcome.
So is it a scientific fact that the spike protein destroys the type two macrophages? we had all better hope it does not.As we will all soon find out.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

Fake deaths.
Fake tests.
Fake studies.
Fake efficacy numbers.
Fake vaccines.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

If one 1/8 of what you believe to be true was actually true … there would be 100s of thousands of Doctors , Virologists , Nurses etc screaming from the roof tops. Instead you have less than 25 with any credibility screaming the sky is falling.
Imagine 10 people living together and 8 people decide to poison 2 people so they can save on food ?
No matter the gain for the 8 conspirers .. sooner or latter some of the 8’s conscious’s will break and rat the others out … thus saving 2 lives .
Your warped idea is asking millions of medical professionals to all toe the line even though mass amounts of people are dying..???
You could swim to Mars & back easier than keeping that many medical people with a conscious from a global uprising over your & many other’s delusional thinking of a mass nefarious secret vaccine culling of Earth’s humans .
Does contracting Covid-19 cause damage to our hearts & lungs from minor to severe ? Yes

So if you were Trump in early 2020 what would you have done ? The same thing , because I know this will sound strange to you.. the vast majority of Americans outside of politics are good & kind minded people who do have integrity to stand up against tyranny.

There are over 1 million medical doctors practicing medicine in America & you believe they are all paid off , threaten & given saline fake vaccines so they appear copasetic to the unknowing public .

No, you're misrepresenting what is happening. It's all been covered in detail before, but since your account was mysteriously created recently and just jumped in to defend the NWO without a welcome thread or interest in anything else conspiracy related, you've missed it. Infact it's pretty weird you post so much on a conspiracy site when you just come in to disagree with everything everyone says.

In any case doctors are threatened with loss of license or medical board suspension if they go against CDC recommendations. This happened with my friend last year who tried to get an exemption for the vaccine and his open minded doctor said he was sorry but the medical board of specialities would investigate any doctor who gave out exemptions for any reason and he didn't want to take that risk. My friend has a history of being allergic to vaccines adjuvants.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

It has happened before and no doubt it will happen again. The Jews were all rounded up and taken to camps. The average German just kept their mouths shut and didn't make any waves. They also profited from the goods left behind. If a lot of old people die off, the beneficiaries of their will also have a financial incentive to say, Oh well they had a good life. Doctors are reasonably paid compared to the average, if they are told to just do their job and not make waves they will ...make no doubt about that. The Hippocratic oath went south with allopathic medicine. They just handed out the crap and added another to mitigate the side effects, never a word mentioned about poor lifestyles and poor nutrition. Common sense seems to go when money is involved. Science is science if it is being spun for financial and political purposes it will inevitably have a detrimental outcome.
So is it a scientific fact that the spike protein destroys the type two macrophages? we had all better hope it does not.As we will all soon find out.

The Germans & all of Europe hated the Jews
The German people wanted the Jews gone . Few German civilians knew the Jews were being exterminated until after the war .
If you were a Doctor who knew the vaccines were going to kill many people , you would just toe the line?
Your also telling me millions of Doctors world wide would take a pay check rather than not seeing their friends & family die from a secret culling vaccine…?
You know millions of medical professionals had their children vaccinated , but they are all in on a coverup to help kill millions with a vaccine ?
I can’t help you anymore & I refer you to your nearest mental health treatment facility.

edit on 27-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

Fake deaths.
Fake tests.
Fake studies.
Fake efficacy numbers.
Fake vaccines.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

No, you're misrepresenting what is happening. It's all been covered in detail before, but since your account was mysteriously created recently and just jumped in to defend the NWO without a welcome thread or interest in anything else conspiracy related, you've missed it. Infact it's pretty weird you post so much on a conspiracy site when you just come in to disagree with everything everyone says.

In any case doctors are threatened with loss of license or medical board suspension if they go against CDC recommendations. This happened with my friend last year who tried to get an exemption for the vaccine and his open minded doctor said he was sorry but the medical board of specialities would investigate any doctor who gave out exemptions for any reason and he didn't want to take that risk. My friend has a history of being allergic to vaccines adjuvants.
First off.. Ive had different accounts here on ATS since Simon started it as well had non active times just lurking.
Second: There is no NWO .. it’s called domination and every man wants it all . Powerful people hate & fight each other. They could never agree upon anything ling enough to create a cabal . Now religion is another story for another time .
Number 3 : This is just logic & reason … You do realize that millions of Doctors worldwide got the vaccine as well facilitated their spouses , children, parents , grandchildren, friends & other family members in getting or administrating the vaccines themselves..right ..? You understand that right ?
If you understand that , then in what dimension or time would that many Doctors willingly turn a blind eye to a nefarious culling through a vaccine ??

Number 4 : Just as QAnon has their horned shaman , you can view me as a Sage from the middle of chaos created by lunatics on the Left & the Right …
So the higher powers sent me here as a voice of reason on a site that was once the home of top threads about UFO. Bigfoot, Witchcraft, Magic , Space , Doom porn etc… but in my opinion ATS has been hijacked by QAnon MAGA members looking for shelter from the storm that Trump was & is .
Just read your posts out loud & think long & hard about just how crazy a worldwide vaccine culling plot is ..
Number 5: Your suspicion of my common sense speaks volumes of just how dangerous thoughts like your’s are …
Im glad there are decent Patriots keeping tabs on both alt right & alt left groups in America, but the right wing groups are the craziest of the bunch .
Im sorry you & I differ , but I can’t agree with you , because we would both be wrong .
Im just an average 50 something human with no agenda , but reality .
If this site is monitored & Im sure it is by alphabet agencies… please take my posts as my resume to truth & common sense in a World gone mad .. You should be proud to converse with a true Patriot like myself . I enjoy our conversations for real & I try to keep my emotions metered .
I want you to respond to me & explain it
edit on 28-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Go and watch videos of some of the vaccine injured...

not just here but the world over. You will find that almost without exception that when people show up in doctor's offices with vaccine injury, the doctors dismiss any thought of their issues actually being vaccine injury. They attempt to blame it on anything else but vaccine injury.

When, all of the sudden, people started stroking out, suffering blood clots, heart attacks, shortness of breath, etc., the media did a full court press (undoubtedly directed by big pharma to do so) to try to convince everyone that it is anything but the vaccine.

Here's a few of the headlines:

"Cannabis use disorder may be linked to increasing number of heart attacks in young adults."

" How the weather is harming your health-from heart attacks to stroke and gout."

"Rise in heart attacks attributed to Covid stress and poor diet."

"Tis the Season: The ways cold can affect your body, from dry vagina to blood clots."

"Devoted football fans experience dangerous levels of stress."

"Heart attack: Does skipping breakfast increase your risk?"

"Hidden Risk: Urgent warning issued as up to 300k Brits suffer with stealth disease that could kill within 5 years."

"Heart Attack: The drink that could trigger sudden cardiac arrest-Catastrophic."

"Can shoveling snow trigger a heart attack? What Canadians need to know."

So, if you want to live, don't eat breakfast, or eat breakfast, don't smoke weed, shovel snow, watch sportsball, eat bacon, or live in a cold place, and you'll be fine.

GTFO.

edit on 28-7-2022 by MaxxAction because: misspelling

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The Rich people went out and paid big money to have fake vaccine cards made. That should comfort you. There's also the CEO of Pfizer lamenting about how he doesn't need the vaccines.
palexander.substack.com...
Have you watched any of the meetings that Senator Ron Johnson has had? This is an excellent one with many expert testimonies.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

All this corruption in medicine isn't new. The institutional capture isn't new. The revolving door between the regulatory bodies and Pharma is well known. When they brag about healthcare being a major player in our GDP and how it just keeps going up and up...... think about that. Is that a measure of how healthy people are ?
edit on 0522b28Thursday000000Thursday000000 by SybiLulu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Please tell me you aren’t really considering getting a Booster?!?!?! If you are, and you have to wait until November, please do yourself a favor, a Life Saving Favor, by researching the following Doctors and what they have to say about ALL of these shots…
Dr. Mike Yeadon
Dr. Judy Mikovitz
Dr. Robert Malone
Dr. David Martin
Dr. Simone Gold
Dr. Brian Ardis
Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr Carrie Madje
Dr. Novak from Austria
Finally, here’s a video with Doctors from around the world speaking out….
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

not just here but the world over. You will find that almost without exception that when people show up in doctor's offices with vaccine injury, the doctors dismiss any thought of their issues actually being vaccine injury. They attempt to blame it on anything else but vaccine injury.

When, all of the sudden, people started stroking out, suffering blood clots, heart attacks, shortness of breath, etc., the media did a full court press (undoubtedly directed by big pharma to do so) to try to convince everyone that it is anything but the vaccine.

"Cannabis use disorder may be linked to increasing number of heart attacks in young adults."

" How the weather is harming your health-from heart attacks to stroke and gout."

"Tis the Season: The ways cold can affect your body, from dry vagina to blood clots."

"Hidden Risk: Urgent warning issued as up to 300k Brits suffer with stealth disease that could kill within 5 years."

"Heart Attack: The drink that could trigger sudden cardiac arrest-Catastrophic."

So, if you want to live, don't eat breakfast, or eat breakfast, don't smoke weed, shovel snow, watch sportsball, eat bacon, or live in a cold place, and you'll be fine.

GTFO.

So all the millions of Doctors worldwide are in on the coverup ?
You truly are GTFO Gone To Fetch Oreos

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SybiLulu

The Rich people went out and paid big money to have fake vaccine cards made. That should comfort you. There's also the CEO of Pfizer lamenting about how he doesn't need the vaccines.
palexander.substack.com...
Have you watched any of the meetings that Senator Ron Johnson has had? This is an excellent one with many expert testimonies.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

All this corruption in medicine isn't new. The institutional capture isn't new. The revolving door between the regulatory bodies and Pharma is well known. When they brag about healthcare being a major player in our GDP and how it just keeps going up and up...... think about that. Is that a measure of how healthy people are ?
Yes and the Elite are lizard aliens , Jesus is returning soon , abandoned Walmarts are secret FEMA death camps, Trump won , Joe Biden is trustworthy, Reagan did not run coc aine, and 5G will interact with vaccines to kill you ..
Are there any bs# theories I missed ?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

GTFO.

So all the millions of Doctors worldwide are in on the coverup ?
You truly are GTFO Gone To Fetch Oreos

You're just playing dumb at this point. Not every doctor got it and thousands are speaking out against it. Those who do lose their license. Many people got fake vaccine cards including a pharma CEO who was caught buying one. In the beginning doctors didn't know there would be side effects like these and Many doctors got it. Since that Many have not opted for boosters and most have gone from enthusiastic to quiet on the issue. There are a good number who still drink the kool-aid just like a lot of others and think all these new health issues aren't related.

It's a complicated mixed bag and not as simplistic as you are making it out to be.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join