It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

I try not to theorize, and just try to stick to the facts and real-time data, which seem to be legitimate sources. We are obviously looking at something which is unfolding but pointing in one ominous direction. People do die all the time from many causes but statistically in predictable numbers. For instance, doctors in Ontario will die but when they do in such numbers after a booster, the real issue is skirted around and ignored because of a political agenda, and not investigated as medical science would indicate. Just puts a spotlight on the problem www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Well .. have you thought about your theory at all ? It is extremely ridiculous & just causes problems.

Oh I've thought about it amigo, probably longer than you've been
alive. And your niave opinion is losing the popularity such dismissals
once enjoyed very fast. And will continue to do so because it has
always been the truth. And one thing I don't have to convince anyone
of is the truth. To many like yourself aren't smart enough for the
truth. They could never figure it out themselves and won't believe
it when someone else does. Not to bright at all suggesting things
will just keep going on and on forever lasting. Not even conscious
of how delusional you've become denying what's right in your face.

Good luck with the time you have left.
I 55 yrs old & tell me one good reason the Elite or evil vaccine agents would want to kill off the compliant part of society ?
If there was a secret agenda behind the vaccines ( there is not ) I would believe that the Klaus cabal would want the stiff necked ones of society wiped out first ?
You anti-vax types would be at the top of the list for culling in a NWO .. don’t you think ?

That would be the "logical" thought process to me.
It is logical to you , because you are using logic , reason & critical thinking skills … a rare occurrence here on this thread .
Welcome to the rational adult world of logic , and Im sure it serves you well .
Imagine living a life were you believe that there is an underlying agenda behind everything ? Those type of people use to be hospitalized & medicated , but instead they are on forums creating a horrible false reality based in insanity.

Well, it is a conspiracy forum!

I don't agree that the whole deal was a "set up/plandemic", or depop. I do think it was a "playing with fire" deal, and it got out, China hid it..etc. I do think for sure, govts used this like a mofo, to get just that more of a grip on our finances, our words/thoughts/speech, autonomy..etc. I think this was more a realisation a bit into this.

I do question very much what is going on right now, the rich are significantly richer, the poor probably about the same, but middle is being squeezed hard, lost a lot. I dunno, so many moving part, most leading to a lot of pain, as I see it.

ETA as for the vax, I don't see what some are selling, I know no one thar had an issue, I'm not saying that no one did, for sure some did..I just only can count on my observations
The collapse of the middle class began with Reagan … look a chart of America’s wealth before the 80s .

It's rapidly increasing here.A lot related to land ownership/corporate real estate investing, and the price of..everything.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You seem to be so unknowledgeable of what is happening around
you that it looks like border line insanity. And stop calling this line
of thinking a theory. Scientific theory hardly applies to one of the
specific possibilities of what is happening in OUR world as we speak.
And frankly you're pretending that I'm the only one seeing these
monsters for exactly what they are is disingenuous at the very least.

You are being delusional if you think you can just write off a possible
cause of what we see happening in the world cross the board and not
just on this topic. See your out right dismissal of the truth and protecting
the lie simply makes it all much easier for you. It guarantees you there's
nothing you can do about it. If what I'm saying is true then we have to
do something about it. And that's what makes you pee your pants.
You're 55 yo old enough to know better. What the hell do you think
"The Great reset" is? Hello this pandemic fake ass crap is a part of it.

If you don't want see it that's your problem. If you choose to leave the door
open to constant bull crap. That choice is yours but don't try to tell me
I'm ridiculous for seeing the truth in this ridiculous joke of a world.
When doing so makes you the very definition of ridiculous. You can
pretend you know what's happening all you want. You're only fooling
yourself.
edit on 25-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You are being delusional if you think you can just write off a possible cause of what we see happening in the world cross the board and not just on this topic.

Well, there is the problem, everything else could be happening as theorized and the theory on this topic could still be wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well, there is the problem, everything else could be happening as theorized and the theory on this topic could still be wrong.

It could also be stupid to think it's wrong if it's true.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It could also be stupid to think it's wrong if it's true.

But not if it isn't true.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Where do you get the knowledge to know the difference?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Where do you get the knowledge to know the difference?

Where do you?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

From everywhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

From everywhere.

And still you can't logically explain how killing the compliant would fit the TPTB's plan to kill the non-compliant.

It isn't a complicated question that MeatHookReality put out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

From everywhere.

And still you can't logically explain how killing the compliant would fit the TPTB's plan to kill the non-compliant.

It's not about compliant versus non-compliant. It's about class warfare, always has been. There's too many people and not enough resources. You're missing the bigger picture, it's about population reduction via many different methods.

One of the architects of this, Zbigniew Brzezinski, says it is easier to kill than control the masses. It's harder for them to control the masses especially with the existence of the internet, no matter how much the censor. It's simply easier to just kill a bunch of people, whether compliant or not.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's not about compliant versus non-compliant.

This theory is about compliant versus non-compliant because that is what the two groups are composed of.

If it was just about taking people out they would have released a deadlier bioweapon and no vax. So, any way you slice it, you always come up short of the theory you are pushing.

edit on 25-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's not about compliant versus non-compliant.

This theory is about compliant versus non-compliant because that is what the two groups are composed of.

If it was just about taking people out they would have released a deadlier bioweapon and no vax. So, any way you slice it, you always come up short of the theory you are pushing.

What theory? All cause mortality is sky rocketing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what's happening. You don't need to know specific plans to understand what's happening.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

What theory?

The vax is a culling tool.

That splits the population into those that complied and those that didn't. That is so simple I can't believe it has to be said over and over.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That's right it's so uncomplicated it shouldn't need to be explained
that such a particular would be illogical. It's simply becoming
increasingly evident that a very wealthy group of people want
a large portion of humanity dead. The reasons are obvious if you walk
around with open eyes.

As if they don't see an opportunity to take the world for themselves
and no longer share it with the lower class. Tell me how anyone can
despite all the indicators of that being the case. Tell me how that is
so ridiculous to consider? Please?

edit on 25-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That's right it's so uncomplicated it shouldn't need to be explained that such a particular would be illogical. It's simply become increasingly evident that a very wealthy group of people want a large portion of humanity dead. The reasons are obvious if you walk around with open eyes.

As if they don't see an opportunity to take the world for themselves and no longer share it with the lower class. Tell me how anyone can despite all the indicators of that being the case. Tell me how that is so ridiculous to consider? Please?

Because you make it sound like they want docile people dead instead of rabble-rousers.

That is ridiculous because logic would dictate that it is backwards.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What theory?

The vax is a culling tool.

That splits the population into those that complied and those that didn't. That is so simple I can't believe it has to be said over and over.

It actually doesn't. There are self spreading vaccines, and they shed as well. Just because you refuse it doesn't mean you won't get taken out by something else later on either.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That's right it's so uncomplicated it shouldn't need to be explained that such a particular would be illogical. It's simply become increasingly evident that a very wealthy group of people want a large portion of humanity dead. The reasons are obvious if you walk around with open eyes.

As if they don't see an opportunity to take the world for themselves and no longer share it with the lower class. Tell me how anyone can despite all the indicators of that being the case. Tell me how that is so ridiculous to consider? Please?

Because you make it sound like they want docile people dead instead of rabble-rousers.

That is ridiculous because logic would dictate that it is backwards.

It's a very simple concept. It's simply class warfare and plenty of people have committed genocide in the past. It's not hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Everyone on this planet is going to be taken out by something sooner or later.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

No that's how you make it sound.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join