It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
A more logical thing would be to spread disinformation about how harmful the vaccine is, so that those who think for themselves and are less subservient, refuse to get the vaccine. Then introduce the stronger virus. The obedient ones - who accepted the vaccine mantra and got all the boosters - survive, those who refuse to accept what the Govt tell them, the restless, trouble makers, all die.

LOL, except that is NOT the case. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard from friends and family, "I haven't had a cold or flu in YEARS," while they were battling a cold or flu after getting their shots, while having avoided covid for nearly two years before they were jabbed. Whether "they" are actually trying to kill people (wouldn't doubt it) or not is besides the point. Vaccines degrade your immune system. It's been proven with the flu vaccine for years. You don't have to "think for yourself." There are countless studies published all the way back to 2012 about it. But the CDC, gov't, pharma companies just keep bellowing "safe and effective" and certain people say, "Oh okay! Great then!"

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Back in your box bot.

a reply to: MeatHookReality

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: anonentity

Still no answer to the question of why governments such as Jerusalem would knowingly go along with this. Or why they wouldn't blow the whistle.

Israel isn't part of the NWO or TPTB, and its no friend to the WEF, WHO or UN.

If this was true they would have sent Mossad out to kill those responsible.

There ARE tons of Whistleblowers, but no one is listening since they're not featured in the mainstream news. Governments are going along with it not because they're told the whole story, or because it happens all at once. It's different levels of corruption that go unnoticed. It's money. It's a lot of things.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wth is an egregore parasite? Could you post a link to your previous explanation please?

I also believe any deaths are a happy coincidence and will be used to make statistics for R and D to perfect the vehicle for some kind of transhumanist upgrade being developed.

All you jabbed are statistics in a worldwide research experiment. Remember how Fauci treats his test animals and also that politicians are exempted from vaccination.

Ho hum. Why look any deeper into the matter before deciding it’s a bad idea to listen to hypocrites?

Especially when their proclivity for callous disregard to suffering is documented.

Recognise, prioritise and neutralise.

Or, problem, reaction and solution if you prefer.

a reply to: St Udio

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

concerning 'early' deaths of recently vaxxed/boosted victims is only half-the-picture...

for the really interested, then 'profiles' of victims need to be condensed to a small report, to see if lifestyles plays any role in death or it was just a fatal cause of death, like a disease or stroke or mainly medical issue

in my hypothesis, the victims were more church oriented persons, or even 1st responders, police-persons/firefighters et al

personalities with a 'heart', volunteers, humanitarians one-&-all, but surely not saintly or evangelicals

me thinks .. as the adage goes, 'only the good die young

project for a college thesis.... try & get Soros or Mr bill Gates to fund the project

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Does your State mental hospital know you have internet access & are posting insane theories on a Republican conspiracy site ?!

Wow dude! The intelligence involved in thinking up a response completely
void of any refutation of my point or even to the topic. While retaining the
full balance of a typical redundant adolescent reply. Must have come right
off the top of that intelligent head of yours.

Unprecedented! Well played indeed! Applause!

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Does your State mental hospital know you have internet access & are posting insane theories on a Republican conspiracy site ?!

Wow dude! The intelligence involved in thinking up a response completely
void of any refutation of my point or even to the topic. While retaining the
full balance of a typical redundant adolescent reply. Must have come right
off the top of that intelligent head of yours.

Unprecedented! Well played indeed! Applause!

Well .. have you thought about your theory at all ? It is extremely ridiculous & just causes problems.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They don't was us all dead, just less of us and more obedience

This would be a strange way to go about achieving that goal, since by default the vaccine would kill the most obedient among the population and leave the most resistant people alive.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Well .. have you thought about your theory at all ? It is extremely ridiculous & just causes problems.

Oh I've thought about it amigo, probably longer than you've been
alive. And your niave opinion is losing the popularity such dismissals
once enjoyed very fast. And will continue to do so because it has
always been the truth. And one thing I don't have to convince anyone
of is the truth. To many like yourself aren't smart enough for the
truth. They could never figure it out themselves and won't believe
it when someone else does. Not to bright at all suggesting things
will just keep going on and on forever lasting. Not even conscious
of how delusional you've become denying what's right in your face.

Good luck with the time you have left.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I 55 yrs old & tell me one good reason the Elite or evil vaccine agents would want to kill off the compliant part of society ?
If there was a secret agenda behind the vaccines ( there is not ) I would believe that the Klaus cabal would want the stiff necked ones of society wiped out first ?
You anti-vax types would be at the top of the list for culling in a NWO .. don’t you think ?
edit on 25-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: r

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Everyone I know who is sick from this flu has had the jab, my suspicion is that they are getting bad reactions to normal colds and flues because their immunity has been compromised. They are no longer publishing enough data to put two and two together, why would they do this unless it looked bad. If it looked bad why would they not take some action? The WhO is just waiting in the wings to blame excess dieoffs on some innocuous bug that people have poor or no immunity to fight off. Yet still, they line up for it.

The jabs are causing VAIDs and significantly weakening the immune system in what appears to be a dose dependant way. There seems to be different batches. The hot ones which must have some ridiculously high dose or maybe graphene, then the slow kill batches, and maybe some placebos.

Groups of people I know with adverse effects tend to be geographically located in the same area, and ones who haven't had them (yet?) are also in another areas.

Obviously you can't do it all at once it's too obvious. Other things like fertility and long term chronic disease will kick in as well in order to make it stealth.
You have zero base knowledge or authority to make such silly claims .
Ill wait for a picture of your Medical Degree ? Or is it a Google degree ?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

I 55 yrs old & tell me one good reason the Elite or evil vaccine agents would want to kill off the compliant part of society ?
If there was a secret agenda behind the vaccines ( there is not ) I would believe that the Klaus cabal would want the stiff necked ones of society wiped out first ?
You anti-vax types would be at the top of the list for culling in a NWO .. don’t you think ?

That would be the "logical" thought process to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Oh and you don't think the resistance would be less detectable
and more vulnerable in a depleted population? Pull your head out!
There isn't even any ground left for you to deny anymore it's so
obvious. In fact I can't fathom how you even believe your own
argument. If you haven't noticed what so many like you believed
was reality is dumping all over itself. And for you to dismiss a legitimate
possibility as if you know something? Is far more unbelievable and
ridiculous than anything I've said.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
One thing to keep in mind is that all the mice in the mouse model died by day 60-90. In humans this is about 2 years, so if the delayed deaths follow this pattern we haven't even reached 2 years yet

Around 16000 people a year die in America from general use of NSAIDs & around 100,000 Americans are hospitalized for general use of NSAIDs .. These numbers are not from abuse or overdosing according to the FDA .
Were is the OP about the NWO’s use of Advil to destroy humans worldwide.
Mice also have bad issues with ibuprofen in small doses … You can use mice as a point to prove or disprove most anything when scaled up to humans .

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

It is logical to you , because you are using logic , reason & critical thinking skills … a rare occurrence here on this thread .
Welcome to the rational adult world of logic , and Im sure it serves you well .
Imagine living a life were you believe that there is an underlying agenda behind everything ? Those type of people use to be hospitalized & medicated , but instead they are on forums creating a horrible false reality based in insanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Oh and you don't think the resistance would be less detectable
and more vulnerable in a depleted population? Pull your head out!
There isn't even any ground left for you to deny anymore it's so
obvious. In fact I can't fathom how you even believe your own
argument. If you haven't noticed what so many like you believed
was reality is dumping all over itself. And for you to dismiss a legitimate
possibility as if you know something? Is far more unbelievable and
ridiculous than anything I've said.
So now the NWO is out to kill compliant & non- compliant people?
Who is going to run the hospitals, sanitation departments, airlines, power houses , road maintenance, food production, food delivery, medication production , water distribution, oil refineries, furniture building, home building etc etc.
You have not thought this theory of your’s out and many other’s have not thought it out either.
I just want to get this right … according to your latest post … that once the sheep are wiped out , it will be easier to find the resistance to the NWO ???
I don’t have words to describe how ridiculous of a theory you have .
I still like you , but you need a re-boot in the logic center’s of your mind .
ps: Im having chili for dinner & it is good .
If the NWO WEF Klaus types wanted to wipe out humanity , there are far easier ways than some virus that knows no boundaries & a deadly vaccine.
McDonalds kills more people on earth than viruses & vaccines..

edit on 25-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If you look at every political decision, then consider its consequences. Illogical as it sounds the end result is to wrap up this energy-dependent way of life that we have had. Immigration brings in cheap compliant labor and dilutes the established framework.AI taking any form of income you can think of along with human skills.. Printing money collapses the financial system thus. Inflation reduces income. The basic shelter is inflated to prices few can afford. Then the final coup an assault on your health, it all adds up to a complete collapse of the present order to make way for a new one. Not one of these and many more issues are being addressed by government agencies. Food supply will be next, then a compliant population will do anything for a meal. All these data points points in one direction. Collapse to the point of a failing state then a reset.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If you look at every political decision, then consider its consequences. Illogical as it sounds the end result is to wrap up this energy-dependent way of life that we have had. Immigration brings in cheap compliant labor and dilutes the established framework.AI taking any form of income you can think of along with human skills.. Printing money collapses the financial system thus. Inflation reduces income. The basic shelter is inflated to prices few can afford. Then the final coup an assault on your health, it all adds up to a complete collapse of the present order to make way for a new one. Not one of these and many more issues are being addressed by government agencies. Food supply will be next, then a compliant population will do anything for a meal. All these data points points in one direction. Collapse to the point of a failing state then a reset.
Yes , but 99% of people here on ATS believe the compliant are doomed, because of vaccines ? How does your theory weigh against the denizens here on ATS

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It is logical to you , because you are using logic , reason & critical thinking skills … a rare occurrence here on this thread .
Imagine living a life were you believe that there is an underlying agenda behind everything ? Those type of people use to be hospitalized & medicated , but instead they are on forums creating a horrible false reality based in insanity.

Well, it is a conspiracy forum!

I don't agree that the whole deal was a "set up/plandemic", or depop. I do think it was a "playing with fire" deal, and it got out, China hid it..etc. I do think for sure, govts used this like a mofo, to get just that more of a grip on our finances, our words/thoughts/speech, autonomy..etc. I think this was more a realisation a bit into this.

I do question very much what is going on right now, the rich are significantly richer, the poor probably about the same, but middle is being squeezed hard, lost a lot. I dunno, so many moving part, most leading to a lot of pain, as I see it.

ETA as for the vax, I don't see what some are selling, I know no one thar had an issue, I'm not saying that no one did, for sure some did..I just only can count on my observations
edit on 25-7-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well, it is a conspiracy forum!

I don't agree that the whole deal was a "set up/plandemic", or depop. I do think it was a "playing with fire" deal, and it got out, China hid it..etc. I do think for sure, govts used this like a mofo, to get just that more of a grip on our finances, our words/thoughts/speech, autonomy..etc. I think this was more a realisation a bit into this.

I do question very much what is going on right now, the rich are significantly richer, the poor probably about the same, but middle is being squeezed hard, lost a lot. I dunno, so many moving part, most leading to a lot of pain, as I see it.

ETA as for the vax, I don't see what some are selling, I know no one thar had an issue, I'm not saying that no one did, for sure some did..I just only can count on my observations
The collapse of the middle class began with Reagan … look at any chart of America’s wealth before the 80s & after .
edit on 25-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join