It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 362
<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
That would have been super helpful if anyone would have known about it at the beginning.
The other day I went to the local pharmacy and asked if they would fill a script for Ivermectin if I could even get one. Guess what the response was?
Anyway the assistant was very sympathetic and on the side told me that he was telling people where to go to get it.
Imagine we are what, 3 years into this and they still won't give it to the public. The pharmacist claimed that he was just following orders.
Instead they will gladly give people that dangerous Fauci/Gates drug Remdesivir.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, according to Real raw news, on Nov 7th:

Special Forces Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel

U.S. Special Forces on October 30 arrested Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel on charges of murder as the pharmaceutical mogul and eugenicist exited a posh restaurant on the outskirts of D.C., where he had planned a business dinner with CDC Director Rochelle Walensky—but she never showed up. Sources in General David H. Berger’s office told Real Raw News that White Hats had been monitoring the detestable duo’s phone calls for months; Bancel and Walensky had spoken often, at least weekly, with Bancel asking her to board a flight to Paris, his home city, to discuss in person the “many lucrative benefits” of merging Covid-19 and Influenza vaccinations into a single inoculation.

Consider how this may prove sections of post #1

Anonymous ID: BQ7V3bcW No.147012719 📁
Oct 28 2017 15:44:28 (EST)

Anonymous ID: gb953qGI No.147005381 📁
Oct 28 2017 14:33:50 (EST)
>>146981635
Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

...was this double-speak and actually talking about Stéphane Bancel, Moderna CEO?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Caled
I have heard a number of prominent Drs. state that Covid was really nothing. I really struggle with this. People at ground zero like New York City had something more than just a flu. Even if people claim it was a severe flu it still doesn't explain the severity and serious complications.
The flu does not cause people's hair to fall out. I have met quite a few people who had this side effect and they were and still are not jabbed. Their hair is growing back in so that's a positive. Then there are the weird rashes and lesions on the skin and the damaged lung tissue. All of which are connected directly to Covid.

Meanwhile some people are suffering from long Covid symptoms which are not being addressed with any sense of urgency. Fortunately Covid has mutated and is not as severe as it was. But at the launch Covid was more than just an ordinary flu.
Have you suffered any long Covid symptoms?

All the digging you've done, where's the proven test that shows it even exists, and, it is directly isolated out to cause the issues they claim? 15 minutes with a "doctor" using a test done in a parking lot is not science, medicine or even sane.

There is still no AIDS test that isolates out AIDS in a person and correlates it to the symptoms - none. That information is in here somewhere. That said, AIDS folks were having a massive detox reaction (drug induced), which generated all sorts of symptoms, which were made worse by the treatments which made folks more toxic and the shame.

The hysteria around it was,,, um, exactly the same Fauxcian psyop tactics as The Rona. Pick a group, blame them for having symptoms, define them as a problem isolate them, then provide the solution which is worse than the problem, blame the patient not the science for their death. The difference is it was the gays, not everyone, but the same exact pattern, which, I'm guessing was at the Spanish Not Flu event too.

In my world there was and is no Rona. Call me a Rona Denier and shame for it.

The Rona the same, mass hysteria seeing every. single. symptom. through the Fakedemic lens causing absurd manifestation and associations - The Rona causing families to see colors, break up, cry at weddings more, and even ask each other for ID to enter the house.

"Long Covid," like "long flu" or "long ebola" or "long ring worm?" When a term pops up, like "no proof of widespread voter fraud" it is a psyop and should be disregarded. There is no long covid, I'll accept the idea as soon as I know a person with The Long Rona had a treatment by someone not from the AMA who associated themselves with fake: Death Certs, Fake Tests, Forced Jabs etc. and used a test not administered by a former drug addict in a parking lot under a pop up tent with a mask that says "I'm protecting you."

Good to see you btw.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
"Pre-Programming of machines"

twitter.com...

As a New Yorker I can say positively that there were no updates on the votes during election day. I can also say that they have managed to convert more people into "the election was stolen" camp. Hochul had no support from the average citizen, between bail-reform, her Shady deals and general disdain of what the people are concerned with. An observation, the democrats that refused to debate all won??? So we got, in NY Cuomos replacement actually elected, a Deadman in PA and the second coming of Biden with Fetterman. Such baggage laden candidates and they won!?! Who wants to wager Fetterman never takes that seat and instead his wife does?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

NC, I know Phil Godlewski has posted positively about Derek Johnson:

Post #1 - partial quote

Remember a few things:

What I say is not gospel.

What Derek Johnson says is not gospel

What Patel Patriot says is not gospel.

If any one person claims to know everything about any particular thing, they are lying to you.

We get some things right, we get some things wrong. But overall, each of us are saying the exact same message. We are just relaying it in a different way, and we have different backgrounds which fortify our intel.

Post #2

☝️Donald Trump seen in Washington DC yesterday.

Now, why would DJT be in DC?

Hey Derek Johnson, tell 'em!

😎🤭🤫

Post #3 - partial quote

Derek Johnson is “wrong” 😆 I love publicity…

No you ignorant twatwaffles…
a Flight App doesn’t ‘show’ who is President…

Article II of the Constitution extended President Trump’s Power as President via Executive Orders 12170, 13848, 13919, 13912, Title 10, 10 US Code 12406, 10 US Code 1209, the Stafford Act, and Presidential Emergencies Act (amongst many others) federalizing the National Guard in January 2021.

The Orders won’t be rescinded until National Emergencies are ADDRESSED and displayed to the public.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The same people who are fooled by MSM also fail to grasp the details of other data and sources.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, I've been meaning for a while to give you overdue praise for your posts!

They will be a Gold Mine for future Phd students, doing their thesis on Covid and the Vaccines!

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kari Lake has it.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Replied

Second line.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello everybody, this is my first post on the q thread. I saw something on the jpost.com website that made me think: file that under "saving Israel for last."

An 84-year-old rabbi, Rabbi Zvi Thau, one of the most prominent rabbis in the religious Zionist community - spiritual leader for Zionist Religious Party (ZRP) - has been accused by many women and girls of rape and sexual abuse.

IN AUGUST, an Israeli woman posted, on Facebook, that Thau sexually assaulted her when she was eight years old. She is now 38. This an excerpt from the post:

“I know how small the chances are that my voice will be heard, and yet, after so many years of silence, I choose to voice it,” Teena wrote.

From article on jpost:
She added a photo of Thau to the post, identifying him as the perpetrator. “It is not yet the time to tell how and in what manner, but it is the time to say out loud: Rabbi Thau sexually assaulted me as a minor.”

Two rabbis have finally acknowledged her story and are saying the police must do their duty.

Rabbi David Stav stated, “FOR SEVERAL weeks now, I have been agonizing over the question of whether it is right to publicly address the claims made by a number of women regarding serious sexual abuse by an important rabbi in [the community],” Stav wrote. “It is the duty of the police to investigate the complaints impartially – no one disagrees with that. There is also no one to dispute the presumption of innocence of the suspected rabbi or to impose judgment without a trial.”

After reading the various links and associated stories, Judaism is having a Catholic moment. Not only did the article end with this:

Some of these organizations, according to Stav, are afraid to help her because of older conflicts.

Older conflicts?

Yes, there's more...apparently one rabbi and one educator. The one from the US, Baruch Lanner, who served three years in prison for sexually abusing dozens of students in NJ and now, wants to head back to Israel to start afresh via the Law of Return. This law provides citizenship to all Jews AND has been used by about 100 individuals to escape being on the US Pedo Registry. Now, they can get employment and lead a nice life in Israel.

The other guy, Chaim Walder, an ultra-orthodox writer was accused by many children and adults and killed himself in December. He was to be told to apologize but made his own decision, skipped the meeting. His books have been removed from Jewish/Temple and other shops but are sold on Ebay where some folks think they should get $45 for the book.

A small note: there is an organization attempting to stop the citizenship of pedos but, meh, there's apparently no big rush on the governments part.

Hoping you find this q-appropriate.

www.jpost.com...
www.jpost.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: crankyoldman

The same people who are fooled by MSM also fail to grasp the details of other data and sources.

They are so wrapped in the Bull snip that it is covering their eyes and ears.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

That's a rumor I have seen floating around that his wife will be appointed. The interesting part is she is Brazilian and if there information was correct is not legal in this country so she would potentially be the first illegal alien senator.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I feel Biden let that cat out of the bag. Funny how Obama was the kiss of death campaigning when he was POTUS and yet Joe stumped for winners? That polarity that has been discussed rearing its head. Obama was popular with the "people" and couldn't get his candidates elected. But Biden who is a dumpster fire gets a corpse, his mini me and an unelected governor with garbage policies all elected. INVERSION at its finest!

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GopiGrl
Hello everybody, this is my first post on the q thread. I saw something on the jpost.com website that made me think: file that under "saving Israel for last."

An 84-year-old rabbi, Rabbi Zvi Thau, one of the most prominent rabbis in the religious Zionist community - spiritual leader for Zionist Religious Party (ZRP) - has been accused by many women and girls of rape and sexual abuse.

IN AUGUST, an Israeli woman posted, on Facebook, that Thau sexually assaulted her when she was eight years old. She is now 38. This an excerpt from the post:

“I know how small the chances are that my voice will be heard, and yet, after so many years of silence, I choose to voice it,” Teena wrote.

From article on jpost:
She added a photo of Thau to the post, identifying him as the perpetrator. “It is not yet the time to tell how and in what manner, but it is the time to say out loud: Rabbi Thau sexually assaulted me as a minor.”

Two rabbis have finally acknowledged her story and are saying the police must do their duty.

Rabbi David Stav stated, “FOR SEVERAL weeks now, I have been agonizing over the question of whether it is right to publicly address the claims made by a number of women regarding serious sexual abuse by an important rabbi in [the community],” Stav wrote. “It is the duty of the police to investigate the complaints impartially – no one disagrees with that. There is also no one to dispute the presumption of innocence of the suspected rabbi or to impose judgment without a trial.”

After reading the various links and associated stories, Judaism is having a Catholic moment. Not only did the article end with this:

Some of these organizations, according to Stav, are afraid to help her because of older conflicts.

Older conflicts?

Yes, there's more...apparently one rabbi and one educator. The one from the US, Baruch Lanner, who served three years in prison for sexually abusing dozens of students in NJ and now, wants to head back to Israel to start afresh via the Law of Return. This law provides citizenship to all Jews AND has been used by about 100 individuals to escape being on the US Pedo Registry. Now, they can get employment and lead a nice life in Israel.

The other guy, Chaim Walder, an ultra-orthodox writer was accused by many children and adults and killed himself in December. He was to be told to apologize but made his own decision, skipped the meeting. His books have been removed from Jewish/Temple and other shops but are sold on Ebay where some folks think they should get $45 for the book.

A small note: there is an organization attempting to stop the citizenship of pedos but, meh, there's apparently no big rush on the governments part.

Hoping you find this q-appropriate.

www.jpost.com...
www.jpost.com...

This law provides citizenship to all Jews AND has been used by about 100 individuals to escape being on the US Pedo Registry. Now, they can get employment and lead a nice life in Israel.

Seems as though all of this research suggests that very insular communities, regardless of the system that binds them, are full of this kind of darkness. Frankly, it must be hell for those contained within who have been on the abused side, like being in a prison cell with the perpetrator for life.

Great first post.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
QTSR Nov 11:

QTSR Nov 11:

QTSR Nov 11:

edit on 11/10/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
QTSR Nov 11:

QTSR Nov 11:

edit on 11/10/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: * the opinions expressed in the quotes of this post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Anyone wonder why the sign language thing started under DJT with Dems? Anyone wonder why CC is not enough, but for the handful of deaf people who cannot read, half the screen must be devoted to them making it a mess for everyone else?
edited

The sign language interpreter is a badge of political correctness. Political correctness is a superficial mask of pretend righteousness that covers an actual lack of morality. It allows one the claim of virtue without the requirement of substance.

In light of the election results, it is perplexing to see how the Democrats have maintained any shred of credibility with their appalling candidates and actions. It’s a remarkable accomplishment. They hide behind a facade of political correctness. With attacks on their opponents and claims of superiority they have somehow propped up an illusion of moral legitimacy.

I think the Dems actually appeal to the darkness in people. The essence of their message is “be selfish, blame others, and feel you are better than everyone.”

Inside most people is a bit of childish egotism. Real sociopaths can appeal to that vestige of narcissism that wants all the candy and still to be patted on the head and called good boy. It’s much the same way a conman appeals to the greed of their mark.
edit on 11/10/2022 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm going to focus back on Q-4961

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.17734020 📁
Nov 8 2022 23:01:48 (EST)
Endless lies.
Endless wars.
Endless inflation.
Endless 'printing'.
Endless oppression.
Endless subjugation.
Endless surveillance.
Who will put an end to the endless?
Taking control.
Q

First the color hex-code of #000000 is black. This is seen in the "ID Box". Black has no value in the color system, so does that mean that this message is to be ignored?

Also, the question of "Who will put an end to the endless?" is open ended. Then we have this notion of "Taking Control." but who is taking control? Is the "who" that will bring the end to the endless taking control, or is the "who" that is taking control someone else entirely?

The fact that this was dumped on the US Election Day gives a lot of pause, but still doesn't really answer anything. -Q- should have stated this better.

I read what everyone had said here, but then people went off on postings from others instead of digging into this last message of -Q-s. Has anyone figured out what this message hints at? I mean really hints at.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My initial impression , just gut reaction -

According to the previews Military shows up sooner or later

Also vertically first letter screams Newt ... Which may mean Gingrich

Side note
We need a bigger tool chest
Flashback - AI deployed

edit on 11102022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I wonder if it has anything to do with that testimony that he's being told to give?

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich must testify before the Atlanta-area special grand jury investigating efforts by Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia, a Virginia judge ordered Wednesday.

Fairfax Circuit Court Judge Robert Smith ordered Gingrich to appear before the grand jury on November 29.

Because Gingrich is an out-of-state witness and resides in Virginia, the Virginia court was tasked with whether to issue and enforce the subpoena from Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is leading the election interference probe in Georgia.

An attorney for the former Republican speaker said he is likely to appeal.

Prosecutors are interested in hearing from Gingrich about his role working with Trump’s campaign after the 2020 election, including the scheme to send “fake electorate” certificates to the National Archives and encouraging the then-president’s campaign “to air advertisements promoting the false narrative that election workers had smuggled suitcases containing fake ballots at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta,” according to court filings.

Now just to be clear this is the same case that Lindsey Graham is trying to worm out of.
Or could Newt refer to this,

Of course Kevin McCarthy spent the final weekend of the midterms campaigning with Newt Gingrich. The 79-year-old Georgian was the architect of the Republicans’ 54-seat romp in 1994 that gave the party its first House majority in 40 years. He’s also the second-most-toxic figure in American politics of the last 50 years (if you need me to tell you who number one is, you’re reading the wrong columnist), so the chosen pairing tells us something about what kind of House majority McCarthy intends to run if the Republicans prevail in Tuesday’s midterm elections.

I mean Ne7wt could mean something else entirely. (Like this)

new topics

top topics

<< 359  360  361    363  364  365 >>

join