It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
As someone who is vehemently against how Covid was handled and has worked in a laboratory, infection control, and biological terrorism since 2008
Both Covid and hiv are very real.
It’s an inconvenient truth, but it is what it is.
Now the variance in reactions, infection, and severity surely causes question and concern. I understand that.
We may never know the true history of either one.
But that does not mean that it is simply a figment of imagination
edit on 10-11-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Firstly, I haven't figured anything out
....but, I did notice that ALL of the chan IDs have changed to black. Here is the Q drop I posted recently:

Here you can see that all of the 2022 IDs are black. I'm not going to speculate at this time..

edit on 11/10/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: facts matter

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Hum, thanks for saving the picture of Q-4961 now I'm left wondering what that means for all of the Q-Posts. If all the 2022 have become meaningless, then who would have struck them all down as false? Could the real -Q- team be getting ready to strike, or does the Black Striking of the 2022 posts mean something else?

During the year many retailers are running in debt or operating in the red as it's said. After the Thanksgiving Day "Black Friday" sales they are said to be operating in the Black.
A little history on Black Friday

The first recorded use of the term “Black Friday” was applied not to post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping but to financial crisis: specifically, the crash of the U.S. gold market on September 24, 1869. Two notoriously ruthless Wall Street financiers, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk, worked together to buy up as much as they could of the nation’s gold, hoping to drive the price sky-high and sell it for astonishing profits. On that Friday in September, the conspiracy finally unraveled, sending the stock market into free-fall and bankrupting everyone from Wall Street barons to farmers.

On September 24th of this year, we had that story about Celsius Network going down. Well on to the history lesson,

The real history behind Black Friday, however, is not as sunny as retailers might have you believe. Back in the 1950s, police in the city of Philadelphia used the term to describe the chaos that ensued on the day after Thanksgiving, when hordes of suburban shoppers and tourists flooded into the city in advance of the big Army-Navy football game held on that Saturday every year. Not only would Philly cops not be able to take the day off, but they would have to work extra-long shifts dealing with the additional crowds and traffic. Shoplifters would also take advantage of the bedlam in stores to make off with merchandise, adding to the law enforcement headache.

By 1961, “Black Friday” had caught on in Philadelphia, to the extent that the city’s merchants and boosters tried unsuccessfully to change it to “Big Friday” in order to remove the negative connotations. The term didn’t spread to the rest of the country until much later, however, and as recently as 1985 it wasn’t in common use nationwide. Sometime in the late 1980s, however, retailers found a way to reinvent Black Friday and turn it into something that reflected positively, rather than negatively, on them and their customers. The result was the “red to black” concept of the holiday mentioned earlier, and the notion that the day after Thanksgiving marked the occasion when America’s stores finally turned a profit.

Could this have something to do with the strange election of Fettermen?

Well that's just my guess based off of the news, -Q-, and opinions.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Omgoodness I get so grossed out by that show.
If they are gonna start electing dead people to office they should run Patton next.
Maybe Genghis khan? Attila the hun?
Just saying cgi is so good right now..
Check the Dems could win back a segment of voters if they ran Tupac. Elvis for the Republicans

edit on 2022/11/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here we go again....

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
From Qanon+ over on telegram.

Tomorrow is of course 11:11 and at any moment, somewhere on the world it will be 11:11, when it catches up with you - enjoy.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
For some reason my history teacher couldn't figure out why I disparaged kissinger so much. Was even more astonished when I gave my report on Andrew Jackson (who I lovingly called Andy Jack). No one understands why I despise Disney so much. I was up for an "internship" at dw many years ago. From my memory of the program (mid 90's) it was a nzi training camp (Ftr i was not selected thankfully probably not studly enuf)
funny
see story

edit on 2022/11/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I've had my suspicions for a while that some of us are being targeted. I used my normal e-mail account and tried posting on a site that some of the folks on here frequent for news and couldn't post. I used one of my burner e-mail accounts, and successfully posted. Send me a PM if you'd like to know which site.

My internet comes in by optical cable and mine seems to need maintenance more than most. I know everything I post is studied by some a/holes and I haven't been served with a search warrant.

Laws for me and not for them.

Problem is there is no one to complain too and such is by design.

P

edit on 10/11/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Uncle Fester on meth
Not sorry
Nice 2 c u back old man that is cranky!
Unrelated to your brilliant post what is
this

edit on 2022/11/10 by CrazyFox because: trill's treasures

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Okay....I'm a weirdo. I dont have crushes on movie stars or musicians so I'm just going to admit it.......I have a terrible crush on Mr. Jim Jordan! My sister thinks I'm nuts....lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Here we go again....

Imagine being like this? The response used to be "hey, take that effing thing down and get to work." Now, folks run to the press.

Of course it's fake as hell, but the impression is snowflakes rule the roost not the world is racist.

One Playbook. No course correction possible at all.

Was it like this with Mao and Stalin? I think not, just more "take that effing guy down and get back to work."

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GopiGrl

I'm a bit late but welcome and "Lurk less" Gopi girl!

You add an additional community perspective and this can only be helpful on our road to Unity!
edit on 11-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, re the latest posts' Chan IDs being 000000 on most aggregators:

1) It is, apparently, a /qresearch quirk that when anons post via the TOR network, the Chan ID shows up as 000000 - at least initially,

2) However Qagg.news has populated the field with, presumably, the correct HEX value. I presume this is because they can translate posts from the TOR network better - or can see the TOR base data.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, re Jim Jordan, are we likely to see the thread's first Mud wrestling challenge from you to him?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, just wondering if there is alternate meaning behind the noose at renegade's presidential library...

Did White Hats place it? To message that his is going to get "Hung out to dry" when his Presidential records are made public by NSA?

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
My sister's order it from India,it's been quite effective with colds and sinus.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
INTERIM ARCHIVE PAGES FOR PART 41 OF THREAD - to page 300, grouped in 20 page zipfiles and held on Dropbox

ATS Thread pt41 P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt41 P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt41 P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt41 P61 to 80
ATS Thread pt41 P81 to 100
ATS Thread pt41 P101 to 120
ATS Thread pt41 P121 to 140
ATS Thread pt41 P141 to 160
ATS Thread pt41 P161 to 180
ATS Thread pt41 P181 to 200
ATS Thread pt41 P201 to 220
ATS Thread pt41 P221 to 240
ATS Thread pt41 P241 to 260
ATS Thread pt41 P261 to 280
ATS Thread pt41 P281 to 300

I'll aim to get the last 60 pages tomorrow but really couldn't face any more archiving tonight!

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
I thought I read a couple of months ago that the Ukraine had 500,000 soldiers, Putin may think he has honed down enough zionists to be manageable. so, they've lost about half if that number is correct. I wonder how many Ukranian civilians have been killed?
As far as NATO, we should never have been involved weather with soldiers or machinery and weapons. The entire thing waa ruse, and we know it. I feel that NATO should be reconstructed. How would the U.S. feel if for some reason say like getting rid of the cartels in Mexico if we the peeps can makes thing better for all of the earth's citizens, or the betterment of the world and taking over Mexico.....which will never happen because too many U.S. politicians are lining their pockets. I hate war and most during my lifetime wars were needless but there are times that it needs to happen. I can go on and on but I won't. I wish someone would start a discussion thread on so we can brainstorm on how we can stop the madness and change things doe the better. We used to have communities and functions where things got hammered out, but TPTB new that was a problem for their reset so now we are a bunch of keyboard warriors doing our best to educate each other and any new folk that come along.
Can really speak much about WWII other than I believe McArthur was right about what country would be the biggest threat to the world by 2025.

Sorry didn't mean to come across as a rant......

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Does WATCH THE WATER mean Kari LAKE?

Found on D & Frenz telegram channel

Watch the water always meant drip flow flood (news) to me, but could it also mean "LAKE"? Like the only path to this ending anytime soon would be to blatantly catch them in Maricopa (the only county I know of mentioned by Q) and roll heads. Show the strategy and/or communications were operational country wide. Maricopa should be a spark that leads to the Storm if this ends soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join