It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
QTSR Nov 11:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Hi Cranky. Glad you're back.

As you have said in the past POV is relevant. In my world the "reality of Covid" is just that, reality. Fair enough that your world has not been impacted in the same way.
In my world I was dealing with Covid long before it was a thing. I didn't need a label. For some like Resident Lurker it was life threatening and I was very suspicious why I and other family members did not have any symptoms.
I didn't need some test to confirm that he was very, very ill.
There was no hysteria on my part because I had already been dealing with this for quite some time before they attached a fancy label to it. The bigger challenge was how to figure out a treatment plan since the Drs. refused to provide any therapeutics.
Because of the lengthy time of severe illness [9 months] serious damage was caused due to lack of therapeutics. This I believe contributed to the development of Long Covid symptoms.
I'm not associated with the AMA so I was free to wonder beyond the boundaries of traditional medicine and sorted things out. Clinical trials are being conducted now so fingers crossed. Still more work to do on that end of things.
I have not met many people who have suffered to this extent but I have seen many still overcoming issues such as brain fog, hair loss, lung damage and skin conditions.
Speaking to friends who own businesses they are struggling with staffing shortages because they have employees who continue to struggle with Long Covid symptoms. So from their POV it is real.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Storm Rider refers in one of the posts about gold. I'm not sure if this is connected but it does seem to be a coincidence
In the WSJ this morning there is an article Cental Banks Add to Gold Holdings

Just in the third quarter 400 metric tons was bought by central banks ww. The mystery of the day is they don't know which country has bought the majority."It's difficult to pinpoint the purchasers of the 300 tons at the moment, but an important take-away is that central banks remain net buyers of gold and the physical market continues to cushion the downside price risk."
To buy this amount the country involved would have to have a very large economy such as China or the U.S.
Do we have the gold?
Yes.
Gold shall destroy the FED.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Re #4962

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 82a350 No.17751801 📁
Nov 11 2022 08:45:15 (EST) NEW
Who are the Silent Thieves?
Why are they manipulating you?
How are they stealing your wealth?
Bubble.
Crash.
Steal.
Lie.
Repeat.
What is inflation?
Monetary manipulation.
Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q

1) Post DELTA from #4961 is 02 days 09:43:27... 29 = 911,

2) Who are the Silent Thieves?... xref The Silent Thief (IMdB)

The Silent Thief is a psychological thriller that examines familial bonds, the human need to belong and the thin line between sanity and insanity. Brennan Marley is an outcast drifter who threatens to destroy a family's unity by displacing their biological son, Mike Henderson, while he is away at college. Hungry for acceptance and exceptionally cunning, Brennan becomes a boarder at the Henderson family's beach home under false pretenses. Claiming that he is an orphan from England, Brennan uses his manipulative prowess to ingratiate himself with each member of the Henderson family before Mike returns home from college for Christmas vacation. As Brennan's tactics become increasingly pernicious, psyches are driven to the breaking point, long buried family secrets are revealed and violence ensues.

3) 1913 suns to 14... #14 = DURHAM post.

4) When Mirrored the post appears to form a chess pawn.

5) PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS. is the only CAPITALISED line and is 26 characters long:
a) #26 The only way is the military
b) 26 characters long line gives Z, which points to Putin/Russian forces in Ukraine?

6) 2 lines appear in other posts Crash. and Repeat. = DEAD CAT BOUNCE?:

Crash. appears in #653

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 187fba No.229644 📁
Jan 31 2018 22:22:52 (EST)
Helicopter.
CRASH.
Newport Beach.
Hotel GM.
What happened @ those hotels?
Q

Repeat. appears in these 3 posts from 11/5/2017 and 11/6/2017:

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148183670 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:34:15 (EST)
Important Context:
What have you learned about HUMA?
What organization is HUMA?
Which US President is affiliated w/ HUMA?
Why is this relevant?
What year(s) did this occur?
Who funded on behalf this President?
Why is this relevant?
What just happened in SA?
Who was arrested?
Funds frozen.
Why would this former President be funded pre-political days?
Repeat.
Important.

Why would this former President be funded pre-political days?
Why is the relevance?
Was the MB affiliated to any of these organizations/people?
Fast forward.
Why are the events in SA so important?
Why was JK in SA recently?
Why was POTUS' last Tweet re: SA prior to the happening?
Why was POTUS' Twitter taken down days before under cover of a rogue employee?
Refocus again.
Who was arrested in SA?
Any ownership stakes in US co's?
Why is this relevant?
Twitter.
Las Vegas.
Recent events.
Why would investment be made in a former President pre-political days?
What faith does HUMA represent?
What faith does the MB represent?
What faith does Huma represent?
Who are the bad actors?
Who funds majority of US 'senior' politicians?
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
Was the former President of the United States groomed to be Command in Chief?
Is this possible?
Is the US political / election system corrupt?
Who owns poll machines?
Soros?
Why is this relevant?
They never thought she would lose.
They never thought she would lose.
Fantasy land.
Fantasy land.
The complete picture would put 99% of Americans (the World) in a hospital.
POTUS is our savior.
Pray.
Operators are active.
We are at war.
Goodnight BO.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Was Joe Biden funded/sponsored in same way as Renegade?

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185083 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:46:24 (EST)
Important to archive.
Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/.
It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure.
Who owns /pol/?
Why is this platform being used?
What recent events almost occurred re: /pol/?
Why is this relevant?
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.
Repeat.
Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings.

More false flags imminent.
Elections (tues) no longer matter at this stage.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Above will have context as news unfolds.
Summarize and paint the picture.
Critical.
Q

#118 = 11/8 = Midterms

Anonymous ID: KKIreCTB No.148287236 📁
Nov 6 2017 16:50:59 (EST)
What family was permitted to leave immediately after 9-11?
Who authorized the departure?
Why is this relevant?
Was anyone else permitted to leave?
Repeat.
Was anyone else permitted to leave?

Was it a private plane?
What can private planes carry v commercial?
What airport did they arrive/depart from?
What was carried on a private plane to Iran?
Why was the Bin Laden family here during 9-11?
Coincidence?
How does SA connect to the Bin Laden family?
Who in SA is connected specifically to the Bin Laden family?
What did they deliver?
To who?
Why?
What does money buy?
Why are the events in SA relevant to the above?
Who is the financial backer for human trafficking?
Who is the ‘broker’ for underage sex?
Think SA.
How does FB & Instagram play a role in capture?
Think ‘Taken’.
Fantasy right?
Why do select senior political officials have foundations/institutes?
What is money laundering?
What does money buy?
Why is this relevant?
What other people were arrested in SA?
What are their backgrounds?
Are any connected to the Podesta Group?
Why is this relevant?
What do you need in order to prosecute senior political officials?
How do you avoid public misconception?
How do you justify counter-political attacks to the mass public?
Why is information so vital?
Is the country divided?
Why does the MSM portray the country as being divided?
Why is this relevant?
Q

Are bolded lines referring to Joe Biden leaving for COP27 in Egypt after midterms?

edit on 11-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Lest we forget... It's the US Marines 247th birthday today!!!

notice this shows that the Marines were formed in 1775.
And the Army was formed in 1771.
And they operated by law before the U.S. Constitution was formed.
They created and operated under the Law of War Manual.

If Derek Johnson is correct, and I believe he is, the military is in control.

edited

Mods please note this is a link to a post by someone in another forum. If that is against terms of ATS, please delete.

HUGE INTEL!! - DEREK JOHNSON: CORP IS DEAD!

It’s a bit over my head so I can’t speak to its plausibility. But it is in the form of text, so may be easier to study than a video.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

What Derek says here coincides to the link I posted a few replies above with the Rumble link. If you are able to piece these together you can see the path now opening up a little bit on how this will happen, how it makes sense, and how it is legal and will be very hard to dispute for the naysayers or the guilty.

How the reveal is done will be interesting to say the least and its my opinion we don't have too far to watch. I think there will still be some bumpy areas but more is making sense to me especially on how everything connect globally

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Back to the Pharma Wars.
From dark to light the poster child for today is ... Elizabeth Nabel.

She has just so many connections, too many for comfort. NIH- Moderna Board- President of Brigham Health- Prof. of Medicine Harvard-WEF.
#693 Keeping track of resignations.

She resigned from the Moderna board in July 2020 because the NIH had selected Brigham to conduct phase 3 clinical trials for the jab miracle. There was a concern about a potential conflict of interest.
Elizabeth Nabal Resigns From Moderna Board

Nothing suspicious here that she was on the inside to the final results of the clinical trials. Here she connects the Moderna board and the NIH.
While she was on the board she joined Stephan Bancel and other senior executives and sold lots and lots of stock. Nabel Sells Lots of Moderna Stock

"Harvard physicians and staff at Brigham and Women's Hospital were reported to be deeply upset by the extent of Nabel's profit from the sale of Moderna stock and subsequently formed a group seeking to prohibit hospital CEO's in Boston from serving on corporate boards."
In a let them eat cake moment she froze salaries and retirement benefits. What a boss! June 17th.

Okay another conflict of interest. "Nabel resigned from the Cambridge biotech Board of Directors Thursday amid concerns that her position there might be a conflict of interest with the hospital's role in a large study of the vaccine." Feb 2021.

But wait> she rejoins the Moderna board March 10, 2021. Hmmm

She is a cardiologist and there seems to be some heart related issues around the mRNA jabs.
She is into every aspect of this. She even sits on 18 editorial boards including the New England Journal of Medicine.
WEF link 2017 WEF The Future of Hospitals
----
Considering that there are issues around the emergence of aggressive cancer related issues to the jab it is thought provoking why her husband has founded a start-up Mode X Therapeutics which is focused on immune therapies for cancer and infectious diseases which she has joined.
Wiki Elizabeth Nabel

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I'm not sure if it was double speak but it is a real coincidence if it does connect to Stepan Bancel. I keep hoping these predators are being rounded up. If they continue to remain on the loose I fear for their safety. They need to be tried in a formal judicial setting, not just some rogue justice.
I would like to hear their explanations, the details and the reasoning as to why they felt that their actions were okay. At this point I just can't believe it was just for the $. They have made so much that they can never spend it all.
Maybe this is part of the answer.>
Stephan Bancel Knighted

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
That is a great article. Thank you for sharing it. One of my favorite parts:

President Trump being crowned King in Saudi Arabia, walking into North Korea, stepping in front of the Queen, standing in front of ALL world leaders at the G7 Summit, and declaring Jerusalem Capital of Israel, were just a FEW of the OPTICS to show you the people, there's CHANGE coming to the WORLD. It's a WORLD OPERATION. There's PLENTY of Optics and "evidence" for you. You must be able to discern propaganda and agenda resumes from actual government

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What a nice way to start out 11-11-22 with a BrewTiger post ! 🥰 A lot of Wisdom there, lol, that God knows we’re struggling with. This might be unpopular, but I’m not so sure a “Red Wave” would have solved the challenges we’re ALL facing. Although I voted, for a variety of reasons, I understand the folly of the whole thing ! C’mon, even my most left leaning peep’s didn’t vote for Gruesome or Mad Max in CA. , so make of that what you will ? 5 days of rain predicted here, yah, however we only got 1 day of very heavy rain on the bloodmoon Election Day ! 🤔

IDK, it’s a Beautiful Day today, so there’s that. 🌈 Love you all……

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
From Qanon+ over on telegram.

Tomorrow is of course 11:11 and at any moment, somewhere on the world it will be 11:11, when it catches up with you - enjoy.

!!+!!+!! =33

Happy Freemason Day

Evil has never been so cool.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Replied back. I think I communicated my question clearly this time....lol

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake

Tomorrow is of course 11:11 and at any moment, somewhere on the world it will be 11:11, when it catches up with you - enjoy.

!!+!!+!! =33

Happy Freemason Day

11+11+22= 44 ….. It’s actually Happy Angel Day 😇
angelnumber.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

!!+!!+!! =33

Happy Freemason Day

11+11+22= 44 ….. It’s actually Happy Angel Day 😇
angelnumber.org...

Not what you believe, what they do !
Jesuits,Jews,Freemasons,
That order controls everything.
False binaries are theirs.
Trump included.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thieves?

Part two = Tether+CCP?

So, last year we went over this, what this was likely pointing to in detail.

We concluded that Tether would be the anchor that pulled it all down, and, somewhere during summer or post summer of 22. Folks prepared accordingly of course.

So now we see it manifest, which is very interesting, as The Roasted Bank Man was a dem donator extraordinaire. The Bank Man is now going to File Chapter 11, and what happens during chapter 11? Everything gets exposed to the court, including the connections to Tether, Dems, money laundering etc. = ugly, expect it to never get there.

Very interesting seQuence.

Not related but effing hilarious. Joe says, through - should be in prison Jake Traitor the spokesbot, that they are looking into Elon's purchase of Twit as a matter of national security.

Dems.

Twitter is just social media.
Twitter is a private company they can do what they want.
Twitter is filled with hate but we want it a pewblick company as is.
Twitter is being bought by a traitor Elon, yeah, but none of us are going to buy it.
I'm leaving twitter to protest Elon's purchase, but only after I virtue signal my intentions - well maybe.
Twitter is a national security issue.

Now that Elon has ALREADY BOUGHT TWITTER, we're going to look into it. He owns it, he can turn if off, then what Team Joe? Gonna demand he turn it on?

The idiots are saying TWITTER is a national security issue, but, ahem, they had 6 months to do something but waited and now are telling people the truth, in the open - that's a disclosure. If it is a national security issue, and parler, TS, Discord, etc. are not, why aren't people demanding to know why?

In this thread we've document how the "Twitter" name was copyrighted back in the 30's IRC, and wound it's way through Newsweek a few times over the DECADES, until it wound up in, quite literally, the beard, @jack hands. The mythology of a guy with a slave bull ring in his nose was born, as if he, this moron, invented something copyrighted decades before he was born. @jack, "I have this idea for a great social media site, I'm going to make it so inclusive, on my own, but first let me see if Newsweek has old copyrights lying around I can buy, you know, because it makes sense."

These people are so stupid it is beyond all reason at this point.

What's hilarious is the pearl clutching isn't about what he has done, but what he might do, FFS, how can people live like this - he might..., they might... it could... possibly... but what if... They cannot wait ten effing seconds before spouting off total nonsense about the future that doesn't exist. OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE they can just turn off and live life without!!!!!!

Why on earth ,morons, would a social media platform devoted screaming about trans reproductive justice, birthday shoutouts to the Kardashians and rants about pronouns be a national security threat in private hands?

Oh, wait, because it isn't a 200+m social media site, but WW 3b person SpyWare system +++, and now the largest single defense contractor has control over it and the machine is uber pissed and wants the minions with pronouns in their bio to save them from doom.

Never mind the fact that it is a real time reality creation tool no longer in the hands of the machine. Consider the later, something of EXTEME value to them got taken away - how rare is that???

Right Elon?

Imagine trying to explain all of this to someone who just arrived, while, showing them teeeveee at the same time. "uh, I don't get this at all, can we just go see the mental hospital, my guess is that will make more sense to me."

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That is a great point cranky, why would it be a national security issue? I never understood how Twitter was able to operate in other countries. We can take away my first thoughts on the various laws that exist in other countries that contradict the meme of it being a free speech platform. American values are not universal values despite what some may claim. So what kind of moderation takes place when it comes to other countries, has anybody ever asked? Then we get to national security, how can that be if it operates in hostile countries? It's now a meme that the Ayatollah still can post still but Trump can not! Having Twitter be a national security issue kind of fails when we realize that hostile governments would be knee deep into dissecting how to manipulate it to their one ends if that were the case!
edit on 11-11-2022 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thieves?

Part two = Tether+CCP?

[...]

Yeah, makes no sense, we know.
What is the 'big picture', do you know ?
Could say in a couple of paragraghs, but you prolifigate.
Where do we live ?
edit on Fri Nov 11 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Thieves?

Part two = Tether+CCP?

So, last year we went over this, what this was likely pointing to in detail.

We concluded that Tether would be the anchor that pulled it all down, and, somewhere during summer or post summer of 22. Folks prepared accordingly of course.

So now we see it manifest, which is very interesting, as The Roasted Bank Man was a dem donator extraordinaire. The Bank Man is now going to File Chapter 11, and what happens during chapter 11? Everything gets exposed to the court, including the connections to Tether, Dems, money laundering etc. = ugly, expect it to never get there.

Very interesting seQuence.

Not related but effing hilarious. Joe says, through - should be in prison Jake Traitor the spokesbot, that they are looking into Elon's purchase of Twit as a matter of national security.

Dems.

Twitter is just social media.
Twitter is a private company they can do what they want.
Twitter is filled with hate but we want it a pewblick company as is.
Twitter is being bought by a traitor Elon, yeah, but none of us are going to buy it.
I'm leaving twitter to protest Elon's purchase, but only after I virtue signal my intentions - well maybe.
Twitter is a national security issue.

Now that Elon has ALREADY BOUGHT TWITTER, we're going to look into it. He owns it, he can turn if off, then what Team Joe? Gonna demand he turn it on?

The idiots are saying TWITTER is a national security issue, but, ahem, they had 6 months to do something but waited and now are telling people the truth, in the open - that's a disclosure. If it is a national security issue, and parler, TS, Discord, etc. are not, why aren't people demanding to know why?

In this thread we've document how the "Twitter" name was copyrighted back in the 30's IRC, and wound it's way through Newsweek a few times over the DECADES, until it wound up in, quite literally, the beard, @jack hands. The mythology of a guy with a slave bull ring in his nose was born, as if he, this moron, invented something copyrighted decades before he was born. @jack, "I have this idea for a great social media site, I'm going to make it so inclusive, on my own, but first let me see if Newsweek has old copyrights lying around I can buy, you know, because it makes sense."

These people are so stupid it is beyond all reason at this point.

What's hilarious is the pearl clutching isn't about what he has done, but what he might do, FFS, how can people live like this - he might..., they might... it could... possibly... but what if... They cannot wait ten effing seconds before spouting off total nonsense about the future that doesn't exist. OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA SITE they can just turn off and live life without!!!!!!

Why on earth ,morons, would a social media platform devoted screaming about trans reproductive justice, birthday shoutouts to the Kardashians and rants about pronouns be a national security threat in private hands?

Oh, wait, because it isn't a 200+m social media site, but WW 3b person SpyWare system +++, and now the largest single defense contractor has control over it and the machine is uber pissed and wants the minions with pronouns in their bio to save them from doom.

Never mind the fact that it is a real time reality creation tool no longer in the hands of the machine. Consider the later, something of EXTEME value to them got taken away - how rare is that???

Right Elon?

Imagine trying to explain all of this to someone who just arrived, while, showing them teeeveee at the same time. "uh, I don't get this at all, can we just go see the mental hospital, my guess is that will make more sense to me."

Yeah, makes no sense, we know.
What is the 'big picture', do you know ?
Could say in a couple of paragraghs, but you prolifigate.
Where do we live ?

Do I know what? You're contributions are limited to derogatory comments contained within a few lines. My posting here is extensive, detailed, and the words I choose are for a reason.

So, why don't you elaborate on what I don't know but you do, instead of being like that banned nutcase who constantly ran his mouth about knowing it all, but literally said nothing when I asked him to elaborate.

Prove you know something, say it, details, each posting will let you do 3k characters, elaborate.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Right Elon?

"

It’s a really uncanny “ Q proof “ the way this whole Twitter thing has gone down, lol, and I’m just putting this together through words, patterns ,symbols and the knowledge I’ve absorbed learning with you all , as well as personal empirical experience. Let’s look at few …

1. “When does a caged Bird sing “……well, when it’s Free to sing, without censorship ! Many of us thought this meant someone captured would spill the beans and take down the black hats, nope that’s not enough.

2. Elon walking into Twitter with a sink ? “ Let that Sink In “ confirmed ? It’s a heck of a coincidence !

3. How much it has already done to level the playing fields, lol, although I don’t tweet and only read when directed by a post, etc. to look at for some context to something I’m reading. Keeping up with this thread is a better use of my time, which in our linear realty is limited and precious. 🌲

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Hi Cranky. Glad you're back.

Me too! Great to see your posts again. You put into words what all of us other cranky old men are thinking.

As you have said in the past POV is relevant. In my world the "reality of Covid" is just that, reality. Fair enough that your world has not been impacted in the same way.
Because of the lengthy time of severe illness [9 months] serious damage was caused due to lack of therapeutics. This I believe contributed to the development of Long Covid symptoms.

While I didn't have it as long or as badly as your Resident Lurker did, I caught it last November (the 15th), went home from work after "testing positive", and was literally on my back for the next 2 weeks. Felt way too terrible to even sit up. Couldn't eat, drank very little, lost my sense of taste and smell... after a few days I was able to eat a little bit here and there though. Thanksgiving 2021 was a small bowl of chicken noodle soup while lying on the couch! By the third week, I was finally able to eat more regularly and began to slowly gain back the 28-ish pounds I had lost in those first 2 weeks. Took me a while to regain my sense of smell and taste, which is still somewhat affected to this day (among other minor lingering issues, I seem to always smell cigarette smoke even when there are no smokers anywhere near me for some reason). Finally was able to shakily get back to work exactly 3 weeks after it started, and one of the owners at work was out with it for the same 3 weeks I had it. My wife and daughter said that they were extremely worried about me, since I literally never get that sick, and had somewhat tried to get me to go to the hospital. I told them then (and still believe now) that if I had gone to the hospital, I am 100% positive I would have died from the "treatments" - even though it was so bad that I would honestly rather go through my cancer surgeries with chemo than to go through that 3 weeks of hell again!

Although I never got the jab, I still can't help but wonder if there are any serious long-term issues in store for me from this China lab virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join