It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 360
<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
At what point in all this are we???

Nobody knows, people have been saying that they see signs of things about to go down since 2018.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Interesting decoding lead on #4961 from D & Frenz telegram

Bigger

Apparently the find was scraped off Julian's Rum's Truth Social account.

I've informed D & Frenz that the post number in the graphic should be 4961.

edit on 10-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Sooo......

At what point do people keep seeing that what's being said doesn't happen?

Genuinely curious not here to be a jerk

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Are they finished, re-modeling Guan?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
That is a hard question to answer, it being a personal thing, it would be a different point depending on the individual.

Personally I saw Q say that Podesta, Huma and HRC were going to be indicted back in 2017 and when I jumped into these threads in early 2018 I was already thinking that whoever was behind the drops was just blowing smoke.

Obviously others have found ways to justify keeping the faith that there really is a team of white hats working on this plan behind the scenes. It would seem that in order to do this people would have to turn a blind eye.

I'm pretty sure that is what Grambler was calling out by saying people have a need to rewrite history.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The Biden Administration began sending illegal US-Mex border crossers to GITMO, about 2 weeks ago. Particularly the Haitians. Could that account for the heightened activity?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
WHO reports 90% drop in world COVID-19 deaths since February - CBSNEWS.COM released on November 9, 2022; 4:00 PM!

The World Health Organization chief on Wednesday said a nearly 90% drop in recent COVID-19 deaths globally compared to nine months ago provides "cause for optimism," but still urged vigilance against the pandemic as variants continue to crop up.

Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that last week just over 9,400 deaths linked to the coronavirus were reported to the WHO. In February of this year, he said, weekly deaths had topped 75,000 globally.

... +1 day after the Midterms...

Compare with post #4587

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4dc5f No.9991332 📁
Jul 17 2020 16:47:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

I think that's a pretty big FUTURE PROVES PAST?

But don't forget to...
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4

WOW...what you just posted and demonstrated is a VERY accurate Q prediction. I hope the prediction of "The Great Awakening" happens in the next year. We're all getting older (and dying...literally) waiting for the BIG PREDICTIONS to occur.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I pm'd you again with another question.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: queenofswords

would we have found out that Barr took over a million dollars from dominion?

i feel trolled by Q, TBH

Well, there was always this (from #749):

Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

The ride is rougher as it goes on.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

What's also interesting is the large amounts of flights from airbases to Martha's Vineyard. Lots of "Medical" flights for such a small island area.

Remember a few months ago when questions were raised about the size of gas tank that was being installed for Obama's generator at his house. What if they are using his home as a detention center/jail for some of the people? I would imagine security and isolation would be easier to control than other areas.

Lots of things are going on that don't seem to make sense right now and I hope we find out soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
MR. P

Epstein's Paris Apt. building?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I agree on a lot of points, but COVID is not a non-existent thing. I had it before it was cool and had it several times. I still think it is worse, long term, than most people think. But I also don't think we had any option but to get it, regardless of masks, lockdowns, or anything else. And if you think China's fatality numbers from the beginning are correct, you are gravely mistaken. China has been lying about those number since day one.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very Important Read.

The thing to keep in mind here is that all this happened because people FEARED THE RONA and threw their entire lives away to mitigate the fear of a non existent thing. So while folks scream about the election results, this is a direct result of them failing to deal with their fear, and deciding that any future life issues were irrelevant to staying home, masking, jabbing and "keeping everyone safe" through virtue signaling.

Understand, The "quote" Plan was NOT based on the majority of people turning into rabbits running from shadows, and while some of us knew when this hit it was going to be a nightmare, it was the PEOPLE who did this to themselves, they ran from liberation at The Choice Point, and this is the results of that choice - they've effin forgotten this already!!!!!!!

The world changed, and not for the reasons people think. Keep this in mind. Acquiescing to fear has conseQuences, and that is why people are here on earth - to lose the addiction to it. Coming attractions = boy is this issue of choices having conseQuences going to be very clear to everyone.

Big Picture, 2022 Midterm Elections Highlight the Distinct Difference Between Ballots and Votes

If you are trying to win votes you could never fathom campaign success by refusing to debate an opponent. However, if your focus is centered around ballot collection, the debate is essentially irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Benczúr u. 27
Budapest, 1068 Hungary

Benczúr House, formerly the Egyedi Mansion.

That is a mailbox outside. It is owned by the Hungarian post office and is also the Budapest Post Office Museum (Postamuzeum).

Interesting finding from this; the post office in Hungary is treated differently than the rest of their government, similar to how the U.S. postal service is treated differently.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

MR. P

Epstein's Paris Apt. building?

edit on 11/10/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If you're going to watch the water watch Bermuda. Land will rise, and google maps are hiding the ruins by Cuba. The elites have a whole island down there for a front row seat of land rising. It's right by the underwater cloning center and AUTEC.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

yeeaAAA!

There he is!

Great to see you.

I am not good at doing what you do best and I said I was all we had a few days ago as I wondered about you.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The building sure looks like Parisian architect!

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I’ll be just fine if we all see them, at least, I will not think I’m nuts by being the only one seeing them through glasses….lol

As we say here "I heard that'!

Remember you CAN close your eyes and concentrate on making them go away and it WILL work. You gotta have faith.... as the donkey in Shrek sang it!

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It will be easier to understand that perspective if you reverse the roles you assigned.
Sooo...
At what point do you accept that all that has happened is within a marathon and not the self imposed sprints?
Why can you not see the forest if you focus on a tree?

Just look with the correct focus and then you can see.
To me your plight is self imposed.
In the end(which is soon, like in the next few years maybe🧐🧐) you will simply see what you blinded yourself to.
I liken some of the more profound cheaters to "the plan" as like that woman who took a cab to win the Boston marathon.
It looked like she won, and she took the glory.
But she lost and also had no idea what the race looked like or the work needed to actually run the course.
But she pretended the entire time while in front of the cameras to be an expert at winning

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Sooo......

At what point do people keep seeing that what's being said doesn't happen?

Genuinely curious not here to be a jerk

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

...remember also that a crypto company is trying to takeover the Gibraltar Stock Exchange!

Rishi Sunak, UK PM is also very into crypto and wants UK to be a leader in developing it.

Gibraltar Stock Exchange < US Aircraft carrier in Portsmouth > London Stock Ecchange

Satellite link (Quantum?)... Satellite link (Quantum?)........... Hyperfast Internet backbone (10 Gigabits/sec?)

Just a follow up

Rishi Sunak’s UK Crypto Plans Could Make Massive Gains for Big Eyes, Avalanche, and Solana

Since the election of Rishi Sunak, or as some like to call him, the “champion of crypto”, the crypto community have high hopes for what Rishi Sunak in power could do for the entire crypto-ecosystem.

Sunak is now under pressure to deliver on his previous plans for the UK. Which includes the no-small task of saving the UK economy and delivering his promise to create a global crypto hub, introduce stablecoins into traditional finance, and create a financial sandbox for foster further innovations.

Blockchain firm Valereum wants users to trade shares with Bitcoin after buying Gibraltar Stock Exchange

Gibraltar is the third highest jurisdiction of choice for crypto hedge fund managers, according to a report by PwC. Gibraltar is also listed as having the 4th highest number of domiciled crypto hedge funds, putting the jurisdiction ahead of Singapore, Malta, The Netherlands, Hong Kong and Switzerland.

Crypto kingpin bet a fortune on Democrats. Now he’s lost it all.

edit on 11102022 by MetalThunder because: cARPE f'n dIEM

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ooh... that's an interesting observation Tat!!!

Ps Has you grandchild started school now? Wouldn't surprise me; the time this plan has taken!

new topics

top topics

<< 357  358  359    361  362  363 >>

join