It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 359
<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Saving space
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago11 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Cheers RockQueen!

This isn't one of the trusted Mr Pool channels and none of the picture posts show timestamps or have the same level/timing of encoding... However, I would note that the post box seems to have colors of the Norwegian flag, and the out of focus houses could be from that country.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ill Look for his legit channel but normally this one copies his twitt acct.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Tonight is 10/27 on the Julian calendar (13 days behind Gregorian) - lokk at #1027:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 33a3aa No.899433 📁
Apr 4 2018 20:45:45 (EST)
POTUS will be up all night.
Pray.
Watch the news tomorrow.
Q

We'd best monitor the News closely over next 24hrs - as if we don't already!

Hat tip to D & Frenz telegram channel!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Ukraine-Russia news – live: Putin ‘made several huge mistakes’, says Nato chief

meh, wait until the ground freezes and the Russian armour elements can move.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

en.wikipedia.org...
VVikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun#Concepts_for_orbital_warfare

in 2002 a former SS officer at PeenemĂźnde told the BBC that von Braun had regularly worn the SS uniform to official meetings. He began as an UntersturmfĂźhrer (Second lieutenant) and was promoted three times by Himmler, the last time in June 1943 to SS-SturmbannfĂźhrer

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
What I'm understanding is he needs the water.....

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Has anyone explained what that lump is on his neck? He may need to go see Dr. Pimple Popper......

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Trump should know that turnout is way lower in mid-terms. So, is he that petty or is he playing a role where he's the proverbial bad-guy?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wonder if yours relates to the top one here?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

DID U SEE MY PM? I need advice.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: RookQueen
Ukraine-Russia news – live: Putin ‘made several huge mistakes’, says Nato chief

meh, wait until the ground freezes and the Russian armour elements can move.

It'll be interesting to see. Will Russia make the first move, or will US/UK/Nato. There's no way Ukraine can win this war. Not with out foreign assistance as has been proven. And even then, Europeans don't want it. Rumors abound right now about Germany, Turkey, Italy and others wanting a peace deal. Plus the ground is hardening and we know both both sides have been stock piling and getting troops etc into place. There will be an event of some kind to kick start it no doubt. Many countries are siding with Russia and the Brics nations as well. SA, Turkey, Egypt, to name a few. We are moving into a multi polar world, and I'm pretty sure that's inevitable, whether we like it or not. The US dollar will no longer be the world reserve currency. But it will still exist, and will be traded on a different set of rules. What will the US use to back it tho? Russia and China have been buying up all the gold, so what then? Canada has sold all their gold from what I remember lolol.
Anyways, I've had a few wobblies and rambling, so I'll end it here.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Thanks for pointing that out because... look at posts #115 and #5:

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148189295 📁
Nov 6 2017 00:23:34 (EST)

Anonymous ID: ibK4PoCz No.148186000 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:54:34 (EST)
manila-extraction-coords-philipines-japanese-restaurant.jpg
⬇
>>148183551
JESUS F*CKING CHrisT!!

Its a japanese restaurant.

JAPAN. MILITARY. urgent SPEECH

AND THE EXTRACTION COORDS ARE A JAP RESTAURANT

>>148186000
!!!!!!!!!!!

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 9th!

Anonymous ID: P3Lk4PKG No.147109593 📁
Oct 29 2017 11:47:18 (EST)
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.

a) Bolded timestamp also encodes Nov 9th.

b) Has Pelosi flown to Japan, rather than COP27 in Egypt? Will she get extracted and arrested there?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: queenofswords
Q said that the plan was exposing and bringing down corruption, claimed some things were already done, like white hats being in control, a bunch of indictments in place and even gitmo being prepared for the arrests about to go down.

The air traffic in and out of Guantanamo Bay is at a feverish pace. Not troop rotations and cargo supply, high-end private G5 jets into JAX on a regular basis. That's where the DoJ lawyers reside. Although the entire KSM trial docket is listed as "cancelled", every courtroom is filled and $20MM was spent to build an additional one.

Can I explain what's going on? Not exactly, but something sure is going on.
edit on 10-11-2022 by FlyingFox because: One of my fav.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I saw that and came up with some useful ideas, hopefully.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I've never really looked intensely into this Q stuff so I'm a bit lost

At what point in all this are we???

Has any of it come to pass?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
"Pre-Programming of machines"

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Can I explain what's going on? Not exactly, but something sure is going on.

We have 41 threads spanning 5 years of people posting "things going on" but I'm pretty sure everyone here will agree that "The Plan" hasn't come to fruition.

Besides, the point is that since that is the case some people have shifted goalposts from "The Plan" being about arrests to it being about something else, as if it had not been plainly stated by Q what it was about, in other words they are trying to rewrite what Q said.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
WHO reports 90% drop in world COVID-19 deaths since February - CBSNEWS.COM released on November 9, 2022; 4:00 PM!

The World Health Organization chief on Wednesday said a nearly 90% drop in recent COVID-19 deaths globally compared to nine months ago provides "cause for optimism," but still urged vigilance against the pandemic as variants continue to crop up.

Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that last week just over 9,400 deaths linked to the coronavirus were reported to the WHO. In February of this year, he said, weekly deaths had topped 75,000 globally.

... +1 day after the Midterms...

Compare with post #4587

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4dc5f No.9991332 📁
Jul 17 2020 16:47:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

I think that's a pretty big FUTURE PROVES PAST?

But don't forget to...
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4

edit on 10-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm old enough to remember Kurt Waldheim. It was the same time I decided I didn't like Kissinger either!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 356  357  358    360  361  362 >>

join