It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, I'll use that source then.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I explained what I meant....hopefully.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Here we go again....

Call us if it has been actually set up to hang someone.....Otherwise this is just a game and a silly one at that. The boy crying wolf lost his audience.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

What, is Nate Burruano now posting as Q ?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Probably a drip loop for electrical cable.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
...more like Kash

A lot of activity at the WH this morning. Anyone know anything about those busses?

edit on 11/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

edit on 11/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: pic

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Just from a quick Google search, 1913 is when they amended the Constitution to allow the federal government to levy the income tax.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Probably a drip loop for electrical cable.

Cheers

Somebody dropped off the garage door pull

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
1913 is when they created the Federal Reserve Banking system. Fiat

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Just from a quick Google search, 1913 is when they amended the Constitution to allow the federal government to levy the income tax.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I'm pretty sure Q 4962 is referring to the Federal Reserve. Everything the drop calls out is due to fiat currency and the Federal Reserve was started in 1913.

Because it contains the line "PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS," maybe drop 4961 refers to "Taking control" of the Federal Reserve.
edit on 2022-11-11 by NR03T5rchY because: connect to 4961

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Thank you brewtiger! Happy 11-11

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Benjamin Fulford article from this week said that if they steal it this time the House and the Senate, the white hats are going to go to war and we all know that in the end military is the only way…….

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
BREAKING: LA drops charges against Konnech CEO over storing data on Chinese servers

According to the New York Times, the sudden dismissal of the case leaves questions unanswered about Yu’s activities.

"The district attorney’s office did not clarify whether the company had, in fact, stored data in China. It was also not clear whether additional criminal or civil charges could be filed against Mr. Yu or Konnech from Los Angeles County or dozens of other counties that use Konnech’s election management software," the New York Times reported.

Yu and Konnech had been at the center of a lawsuit against True the Vote, alongside leaders Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips.

I have asked for a bit of insight on this. It is bad, everyone on the case was stabbed in the back by Soros minion Ghoulston. The case is not dropped because there is no case.

Consequences.

Goulscon avoided his recall, as did Grusome, specifically because the entire population ran from The Rona boogiemen. As a result, there tenuous "right to vote" was removed as a concession for the State keeping them alive by locking them down, forcing jabs, masks, distancing and so on. Since the State protected them from evil, they've now given up all the barely existing rights they had. Mao and Stalin would have loved this, also the race thing was a favorite of theirs.

I could explain this, but mind control is boring to me now. That said, what is important to see it that only DOCTORS can perform the lack of performance. So, consider, a Doctor is being told to take the baby out, leave on the table and walk away, or strangle it.

The government just told doctors to kill living babies - government sponsored infanticide by the will of the people. The will of the people, that ratio is quite literally MOB RULE, which is exactly what a Republic is there to avoid, which, remarkably mob rule is what the baby killing dems are trying to preserve.

Aaaaaaaaand, doctors will do it. Makes Doctors who will do this the worst excuses for human beings on earth, lowest of the low. "Do no harm" isn't at thing, it just is not - prove me wrong.
edit on 11-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Okay....I'm a weirdo. I dont have crushes on movie stars or musicians so I'm just going to admit it.......I have a terrible crush on Mr. Jim Jordan! My sister thinks I'm nuts....lol.

You could do much worse. I know you see Fetterman's pics here. YUK!

RE on your idea. You might like it too.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Below is an interesting link on how thigs could piece together and why this recent election was so important. It is from the Screw Big Gov channel with Lewis Herms. Th guy doing the presentation has been digging for quite some time on the constitution and founding fathers. It has some really good ties back to the drops and makes a lot of sense how it could go down like this and still be legal. Some missing pieces on how it would roll out but it is a very interesting listen.

rumble.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Here we go again....

Imagine being like this? The response used to be "hey, take that effing thing down and get to work." Now, folks run to the press.

Of course it's fake as hell, but the impression is snowflakes rule the roost not the world is racist.

One Playbook. No course correction possible at all.

Was it like this with Mao and Stalin? I think not, just more "take that effing guy down and get back to work."

I don't get why anyone, anywhere, is confused as to why this is happening on either side of the war. The communist manifesto laid it out as we see it happening. Yet, people still want to troll us that we aren't seeing what we eyes are telling us we are. People who challenge the lies are a danger to the lies. People in power using those lies must be sought out by whomever is doling out Justice soon or there won't be a USA to make great again.
I have friends from foreign soil who say we WERE great, and that is why they came here as they escaped European or SA Communism. They see a banana republic and are getting nervous having left the land of commies, and understanding what it means to live under a totalitarian dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I can't believe folks are still confused.

EneMedia: There's going to be a red wave, red wave, red wave, red wave, fear the red wave.

Also.

EneMedia: No red wave, hahahahahaha, Trump's fault.

FFS, people cannot be this hopeless. Everyone wants the eneMedia to verify and reinforce their beliefs. It is the eneMedia, they are not there to make 30 second sound bites and tell it like it is. This is such an obvious pysop (bubba watson level) I'm shocked anyone has fallen for this, yet again, "post event 24-48 hour panic" is on display. How did this work when "news" had to travel by Pony Express??????
edit on 11-11-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
QTSR Nov 11:

edit on 11/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: oops

new topics

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join