It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Q said that the plan was exposing and bringing down corruption, claimed some things were already done, like white hats being in control, a bunch of indictments in place and even gitmo being prepared for the arrests about to go down.

That was "The Plan" and all the anons had to do was have faith and wait for the rest to happen.

Since it hasn't, you are here trying to say "The Plan" was something else, in other words rewriting things.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you take the arrival of Q posts completely out of the picture…Q never happened. What expectations did you have from regular peasants?

You seem to place blame on Q followers for messing something up??? Maybe I just don’t understand why people who follow Q bother you so much. How does a relatively small subset group of people being interested in whatever Q is such a problem..,if you feel like followers helped the DS, what were we expected to do if there wasn’t a Q to follow.

I’m genuinely curious so please don’t take offense. I really just don’t understand.

Plus, you kinda came in a little hot and judgmental. lol. If I misinterpreted that, my bad. It’s just that this thread has an amazing vibe and flow…it’s quite amazing. I don’t post often but, I check in daily. Sometimes more.
edit on 9-11-2022 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you know what the Plan is? We are to trust it. Trust what? How many times have we been told to have faith and trust in ourselves. IMO, "the plan" is to awaken the sleeping, remove the scales from their eyes allowing them to "see" for themselves. Once you see, you can never unsee. Then, The People can make it happen, but only if they are awake and watching.

This makes me think of Matthew 24:14. "...the gospel will be preached to all the world ... and then shall the end come."

The usual interpretation is that everyone needs to be given a choice. But it seems more likely to me that everyone has to choose and that once enough choose rightly, we can alter reality. This seems to be the Q process, to awaken each of us and get us to choose the red pill. We will keep going through this until enough people make the choice to change.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Great find, MBSC!

Probably bigger than you realise:

The carrier is rumored to be headed for the Royal Navy's main base at Portsmouth, UK, as tensions between Russia and NATO continue to rise in the European theater. She is expected to anchor in the sheltered waters of the Solent in mid-November.

1) This means the carrier will be protected by the Isle of White!

Bigger

2) Compare the above picture to the undersea Internet Cables around Portsmouth; connecting UK, US, Africa and Europe!

Bigger

a) The red-line marks a HYPERFAST internet backbone from/to London that was put in place under the excuse of the 2012 Olympics; as Portsmouth was where the sailing events took place!

b) Note that the location is a hub for internet connectivity to Europe, Africa, America. It is also not far from GCHQ Bude (#2021 GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST. NSA NO MORE.)

c) From personal experience, I managed a global financial extranet implementation programme linking most of the Stock Exchanges in the world. It used this London/Portsmouth/undersea cables link because it had the best latency = speed.

3) Now consider how you beat the cabal in the stock markets... you have to be able to make your trades before they can make theirs!

4) How does a US aircraft carrier, probably with Starlink quantum internet connectivity, sitting on top of a main internet connection between The City in London and the rest of the World, enable White Hats to beat the cabal in the financial space?

5) Add to this Russian submarines, with cable cutting capability, sitting off the East coast of London!

6) Finally, consider that the carrier arrives in Portsmouth mid-November - and the UK PM announces his financial plans on Nov 17th!

edit on 9-11-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another great post, cranky!

It gave me a LIGHTBULB moment...

...remember in the last few rallies, POTUS45 kept pointing out the guy dressed as UNCLE SAM?

Was he referring to SAM - BANKMAN - FRIED.

Was he also saying that Sam B-F is a "Man from Uncle"... i.e. CIA?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Reddest of the Red Zone here

www.wnep.com... -42c6-8a63-091004544395
wnep.com/luzerne-county/voting-problems-reported-in-luzerne-county-election-day-voting-machines-paper/

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

UK copying China: zero corona policy

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You add some very interesting points. Something else that I have been wondering. All these examples of US/UK/NATO military equipment failures (thinking also back to those Arleigh Burke class destroyers incidents) plus current depletion of ammunition stocks on account of supporting Ukraine:

- baiting Russia?
- signs of the collective West imploding?
- Russian sabotage?

Multiple choice obviously...

Speaking of Aegis (destroyer incidents) - the Aegis onshore sites in Romania and Poland seem like installations that Russia must be itching to demonstrate some capabilities against if they think it can be done without triggering all out nuclear war.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting.

I can't help but think this is Queen of Swords fault.

I have yet to see a Build Back Better hat, 81m votes and no one wears it proudly. My guess, Fetterstein hats will soon show up "built with used Mopar parts..."

Millions, MILLIONS, MILLIONS vote for this guy. Allegedly.

What was in my return post?

What did I expressly say? It will only get worse, this is a polarity reality, it works like a swiss watch.

Get it?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Living here in MI
This election - Brings new Insight

Nobody Escapes This
Even if your bored

Godspeed Indeed

edit on 1192022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Re POTUS45 BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, from Mar-A-Lago on NOVEMBER 15th:

Found on D & Frenz telegram channel.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Passes thru Gibraltar area ? Seeing it has been a topic RED Castle in the past

That's curious given the merits of your post

edit on 1192022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yep, Ive seen this linked now a few times for that date. Its my opinion he is not announcing his run its something else and this correlation is interesting.

Is there any smoke to the notion there are two governments and Trump reveals his PEAD showing he has been a president in exile? Its an interesting theory that's been floating around for awhile

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What a bunch of total Joe Biden malarkey.
You are pissed at us because YOU failed.
Permission to treat the witness as hostile your honor?

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: queenofswords

I remember posting on here and elsewhere in 2019 and 2020 about how bad trump was too trust barr and not use executive power to put the corruption of the fbi

I watched some of trumps biggest supporters insist that wasn’t necessary cause the white hats were gonna show everything before the election

Trump seemed to act as if he believed that was true

Q people didn’t have some deep insight

They were larping that they were characters in some novel and were changing the world. And the best part? They didn’t have to do anything other than cryptically post and “trust the plan”

And meanwhile the corrupt establishment thanks q and his believers for helping placate trump and his supporters until it was too late

Instead of admitting “we were duped” q people pretend it’s all still part of the plan. Or that none of it was to be taken seriously, and instead it was all about researching yourself , which is a cop out to avoid they were duped

I sympathize though

We all want tje corruption to end

Q people need that security blanket of larping this because things look bleak and so this is how they cope

I get it because part of my coping is reminding q people of how they are and were tools of the establishment

Both of us are coping; but only q p actively helped the real world corruption and they would be shattered if they were forced to acknowledge the truth

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

My family history seems to include a coat of arms that is Welsh and I have learned that the names of my ancestors were scratched from Wales forever by the English. I will never know my full family history but we did come to America, landed in N Carolina and moved west from there, having forever lost the true Welsh name. A shame quite frankly, but not a thing I can do. I do appreciate your recalling of the the Welsh history here. I must be a dozen generations removed from having heard the name pronounced. I guess I can find out when I make it to the Pearly Gates and get to meet the heavenly Father.

edit on 9-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
PM'd

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Me Earlier

He's left the door open which freaked out the ghouls and goons so much they impeached him, failed, then spent 2.5 years in courts and on teeeveee trying to destroy him - and MAGA folks, they are that scared. .... Really consider the last 6 years, the law suits, the dossier, the millions and millions of world wide hit pieces, the rage, the anger, the hate, the mind control, Joe,,, and DJT still here, still WW MAGA, still supportive, still positive, still the lightening rod. When he announces, the eneMedia will go effing nuts all over again.

Clip

Joe just said, out loud, that they will not allow him to take office. They tried the Constitution path already, he's talking death here. Well, talking is the wrong word.

Frankly you can't understand him, so look at the sign language person who is signing for the three people who are deaf, cannot read the CC, and are watching this moron mumble incoherently about killing a candidate. Anyone wonder why the sign language thing started under DJT with Dems? Anyone wonder why CC is not enough, but for the handful of deaf people who cannot read, half the screen must be devoted to them making it a mess for everyone else?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

...remember also that a crypto company is trying to takeover the Gibraltar Stock Exchange!

Rishi Sunak, UK PM is also very into crypto and wants UK to be a leader in developing it.

Gibraltar Stock Exchange < US Aircraft carrier in Portsmouth > London Stock Ecchange

Satellite link (Quantum?)... Satellite link (Quantum?)........... Hyperfast Internet backbone (10 Gigabits/sec?)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

and then it would be worth it

I'm not willing to share any of that confusion with you.

People who trusted the VAX are learning the hard way.

This so called plan or the fruits it bares is on a seeming timeline than many may not live to see it's fruition.

If it's purpose is to light fires in the hearts of men that we destroy ourselves, I'd say we're almost there, and we've got a long journey ahead.

The ego is blind to it.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Me yesterday.

Worth noting, Elon Not Elon recently mentioned that the Twit will incorporate "his" Crypto dream of payments - as I said here months and months ago. This is huge, add it to the Roth's death and BRICS getting bigger faster.

No more spoilers.

new topics

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join