It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 358
<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Gibraltar you say?

Ohio class ballistic missile submarine USS Rhode Island has made a very uncommon public port visit to the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar. The public announcement about this stopover is also unusual and even more so coming nearly two weeks after the U.S. Central Command made the extremely curious decision to disclose that another one of these submarines, the USS West Virginia, was operating in the Arabian Sea. As in that case, it's difficult not to view Rhode Island's ostensibly scheduled stop in Gibraltar as messaging aimed at potential adversaries, such as Russia, as well as allies and partners.

Second U.S. Ballistic Missile Submarine Makes Unusual Appearance In Just Two Weeks

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ukraine-Russia news – live: Putin ‘made several huge mistakes’, says Nato chief

Jens Stoltenberg said Vladimir Putin “made several huge mistakes” when he invaded Ukraine.

The Nato chief said the Russian president underestimated the Ukrainians will to fight and the commitment of Western allies to support Ukraine.

Speaking to media on Downing Street ahead of a meeting with Rishi Sunak, he said: “What we have seen is that Nato allies and partners have provided unprecedented support to Ukraine.

“And what we see when you look at the opinion polls, the political messages from different Nato allied countries, is that we are ready to continue to provide support for as long as it takes.”

Russian officials today ordered their troops to withdraw from Kherson city to the east side of the Dnipro river, setting in motion one of Moscow’s most significant retreats and signalling a potential turning point in the conflict that is nearing the end of its ninth month.

General Sergei Surovikin, in overall command of the war, proposed taking up defensive lines on the eastern bank of the river as Ukrainian forces advanced on the city lost to Russia days after February’s invasion

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Didn't he say he was vxd?
After all they have put him thru why?
Distractions
If he does run by the time 2024 rolls in the world may have started to feel the repercussions of operation warp speed!
That was his baby but after everyone said they would not get it if he was President Joeb got selected.
Some times actors are not good at the role they play. Not to say he is a bad actor but just bad at acting.
Watch his mannerisms look at his actions and listen to his words. He makes Steven Segal look good.
There was a prophecy that I remember talking about a gladiator being president before the States fall, possibly nostradamus and for a period of time he was a "wrestler".
Herschel would fit that description, as well, just spitballing here.
I think whatever is coming that cannot be stopped may be bad news for the states.
Ftr DJT was the best president so far in my lifetime. No new wars etc but until he performs a miracle he has not reached the level of Saint.

electioneering

t.me...

edit on 2022/11/9 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

ANATOMY OF A STEAL

Allow me to explain where we are in Arizona.

Between steps 4 and 5 in the AZ election management model.

The uncounted ballots have certainly been counted. They favor the GOP candidates.

We now inject “random mail ins” for some breathing room.

That will happen a couple times.

Then they run the ballots through. This is like inserting extra cards in a card deck.

t.me...

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very Important Read.

The thing to keep in mind here is that all this happened because people FEARED THE RONA and threw their entire lives away to mitigate the fear of a non existent thing. So while folks scream about the election results, this is a direct result of them failing to deal with their fear, and deciding that any future life issues were irrelevant to staying home, masking, jabbing and "keeping everyone safe" through virtue signaling.

Understand, The "quote" Plan was NOT based on the majority of people turning into rabbits running from shadows, and while some of us knew when this hit it was going to be a nightmare, it was the PEOPLE who did this to themselves, they ran from liberation at The Choice Point, and this is the results of that choice - they've effin forgotten this already!!!!!!!

The world changed, and not for the reasons people think. Keep this in mind. Acquiescing to fear has conseQuences, and that is why people are here on earth - to lose the addiction to it. Coming attractions = boy is this issue of choices having conseQuences going to be very clear to everyone.

Big Picture, 2022 Midterm Elections Highlight the Distinct Difference Between Ballots and Votes

If you are trying to win votes you could never fathom campaign success by refusing to debate an opponent. However, if your focus is centered around ballot collection, the debate is essentially irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
You are right Cranky. Thank you for the enlightenment......not sure how we are going to get it done, but it has to be done in order to ever have fair elections again.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
MR. P

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I guess you can hide a SSBN in a smaller body of water if you transit a destroyer or two over it at flank speed while it slips away, then settles to the bottom after a short distance.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Can DeSantis stand for President if he's Governor? Not au fait with your system over there.
I find it disconcerting that Trump is making an announcement from Mar Largo next week. I know it would be the obvious place for him to make a second Presidential run from...... but there is something grumbling in my belly about it.
From an outsider looking in, it's beginning to look that Trump will end up splitting the Republican party into two.....or will he stand as an independent thus starting a 3rd party in the States. There's something not quite right about Trump atm in my uneducated view from over the Pond.
Rainbows
Jane

I cannot recognize when DJT makes his return.
Before or after everything kicks in after January 1.
The puppet in place gets all the flack for the reset and there is still a lot to happen like the stock market crashing and shutdowns.
Even though DJT is Commander in Chief and isolated we will need leadership soon as most people cannot elevate their consciousness on their own.
If DJT we're to announce running in 2024 I suspect it will be him in person and not one of the dopplegangers we now currently recognize.
The d.c. Whitehouse is closed and Mar a Lago is the current WH I believe.
Other than Cheyenne this will just about be the only secure location we could possibly see DJT publicly without the threat of assassination until this election and reset is done.
And I doubt he announces out of Cheyenne.
I want to see him back asap but strategically Biden still has a tremendous amount of baggage to dump on him before he is cast aside.
IMO Biden is a puppet for white hat military using the repeal of mundt-smith act.
All my scenario's I can run has Trump returning in February at earliest. Especially now that the election went as planned and the military is sure to act on it. It was the focal point of all the planning.
I say that because January 1 is that big, that important.
Trump is not going to split the Republican Party.
He is going to destroy it's present form as you cannot separate the dems-repub. They are the same entity.

It is DeSamtis I cannot get a bead on.
He is the one I question.
I honestly cannot determine where he fits in.
The fact that DJT is taking some shots at him makes me believe he is pure WH and DJT is doing Sun Tzu.

DJT might have been the last president before the restored Republic.
I believe we witnessed Joe Biden s funeral on January 20 and not an inauguration.
This is all propaganda in preparation for the reset.
DJT is insulated

I agree with a lot of this post. However, I believe DeSantis is good and the so called "feud" if you can call it that, is nothing more than entertainment for the left.
Really just look at what DeSantis has done with Florida since he's been in. He's completely flipped it solid red. Why? Because he has sound policies and isn't afraid to use the law to stand up against the corrupt Biden/Globalist regime.
He fixed the electoral system in Florida. No BS. Florida is an example to the rest of the states how to run elections now.
"Watch the water" as Q would say. Well, Florida is surrounded by it, and may just be a very important example going forward into 2024. Wil other states follow Florida's lead?
edit on 9-11-2022 by Roxstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Briahana didn't mention how bad our healthcare has become now that it is socialized, did she?......She is still correct about the rest!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Another nice catch, MBSC!

Does that sub also have the capability to cut undersea cables?

The 2 maps below shows that Gibraltar is a key node of 6 undersea internet cables connecting to East Africa, Southern Europe and the Middle East!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Mad Joe

Interesting trends

edit on 2022/11/9 by CrazyFox because: Yeah health "care" That's an oxymoron. a reply to: RookQueen

edit on 2022/11/9 by CrazyFox because:

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

PM'd ya

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Can DeSantis stand for President if he's Governor? Not au fait with your system over there.
I find it disconcerting that Trump is making an announcement from Mar Largo next week. I know it would be the obvious place for him to make a second Presidential run from...... but there is something grumbling in my belly about it.
From an outsider looking in, it's beginning to look that Trump will end up splitting the Republican party into two.....or will he stand as an independent thus starting a 3rd party in the States. There's something not quite right about Trump atm in my uneducated view from over the Pond.
Rainbows
Jane

Yes, I believe he could step down as Governor were he to run and win in 2024, not sure how his successor would be chosen or how Floridians would feel about him leaving ? Personally it doesn’t sit well with me when folks already holding office decide to run for another office, because there’s no way to do both well and they’re not following through with the commitment they made to the people who elected them.

As for Trump announcing he’ll run again in 2024, IDK ? You’re not alone in being concerned Trump could split the R party, it’s unlikely he would run as an Independent, but who knows ? I guess it comes down to what Trump’s ultimate motives are and whether or not there is a “ Plan “ in play that is yet to be revealed ? Can’t really see any downside to Trump keeping other R’s on their toes and debating other R candidates in the primaries, possibly ultimately endorsing someone else ?

A lot of folks are disappointed and disillusioned this morning, but we don’t even know yet who control’s the House and Senate. Would a Red Wave really have brought about the UNITY we all need ? LOL….” Purple Reign “ seems to be where we are at ! 😈 I’m more concerned in knowing the results of State and Local elections, Judges, school board members, etc. , that’s were I did most of my research before voting. That’s where and how we influence things most, imho. 😊

www.lyrics.com...

From the Q perspective DeSan and DJT are important. Few things to consider.

There needs to be a competition, otherwise folks will go nuts. It's a polarity reality, and, frankly, this fakery is how every. single. election. has been since day one. So DeSan and DJT must appear at odds, they must fake fight (think professional wrestling) and the winner must emerge via the tried and true system that gave us Joe. It cannot happen any other way, the people won't get it, they're not ready for anything but. Announce+Campaign+Primary+Debate+Primary+Nominate+ there is no other way.

That said, if DJT announces next week that he's "running" in 2024 the axis of the world will tilt from this signal/symbol. He's never conceded, a very key symbol, as he's never left the disputed arena of the 2020 fraud. He's left the door open which freaked out the ghouls and goons so much they impeached him, failed, then spent 2.5 years in courts and on teeeveee trying to destroy him - and MAGA folks, they are that scared. This was well played indeed, but announcing means the cycle will elevate and it means the Military access to the vote rigging etc. is moving forward without a return to 2020 and it will all fall on Team Joe and his cadre of Pronoun Champions. After the 2022 election is when he chose, there is a reason.

Since he was always going to "run" it means the "when" was the important event to watch. The when seems to be arriving.

Let's all remember one key thing. DJT was "asked" to run and the HRC rig was rigged for him to win legit. One question folks don't answer, even Q folks, is by who or what? Yes, we get the Rodgers connection etc. but he was not "asked" by a person, but something that controls enough power and access to keep him going for 6+ years, despite the insanity against him. That's no average "hey, I'm rich, bored, I'll run for office" effort, that's a design so elaborate it includes nearly 5k Q drops and an army of lawyers.

Really consider the last 6 years, the law suits, the dossier, the millions and millions of world wide hit pieces, the rage, the anger, the hate, the mind control, Joe,,, and DJT still here, still WW MAGA, still supportive, still positive, still the lightening rod. When he announces, the eneMedia will go effing nuts all over again.

BINGO.
NAILS IT.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
TBH I don't think either the apparatus is in place, nor public "opinion", nor the flow of events is ready for a major flip....yet.

The results are not yet locked in. There wasn't a disaster, and gains were made.
Look at examples of The Squad...they are essential to make the Ds look stupid. Will Fetterman suddenly seem like pure genius, or is it our job to make a CLOWN of him?

edit on 9-11-2022 by FlyingFox because:

Use it to your advantage I would say

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Couldn't the following people also fulfil the role of a nostradamus "gladiator/wrestler" president?

JIM JORDAN - wiki

He attended and wrestled for Graham High School, graduating in 1982.[4] He won state championships all four years he was in high school and compiled a 156–1 win–loss record.[5] He then enrolled at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where he became a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion.[6] Jordan won the 1985 and 1986 NCAA championship matches in the 134-pound (61 kg) weight class.[7][8] He graduated with a bachelor's degree in economics in 1986. He lost the 126–137-pound (57–62 kg) featherweight semifinal match at the 1988 US Olympic wrestling trials and failed to make the Olympic team.

Mathew Whittaker - Acting Attorney General?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Do you have a link for that POOL post, RQ?

I need to save a copy with the timestamp!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here ya go>>>>
t.me...

new topics

top topics

<< 355  356  357    359  360  361 >>

join