It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 355
<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Can DeSantis stand for President if he's Governor? Not au fait with your system over there.
I find it disconcerting that Trump is making an announcement from Mar Largo next week. I know it would be the obvious place for him to make a second Presidential run from...... but there is something grumbling in my belly about it.
From an outsider looking in, it's beginning to look that Trump will end up splitting the Republican party into two.....or will he stand as an independent thus starting a 3rd party in the States. There's something not quite right about Trump atm in my uneducated view from over the Pond.
Rainbows
Jane

I cannot recognize when DJT makes his return.
Before or after everything kicks in after January 1.
The puppet in place gets all the flack for the reset and there is still a lot to happen like the stock market crashing and shutdowns.
Even though DJT is Commander in Chief and isolated we will need leadership soon as most people cannot elevate their consciousness on their own.
If DJT we're to announce running in 2024 I suspect it will be him in person and not one of the dopplegangers we now currently recognize.
The d.c. Whitehouse is closed and Mar a Lago is the current WH I believe.
Other than Cheyenne this will just about be the only secure location we could possibly see DJT publicly without the threat of assassination until this election and reset is done.
And I doubt he announces out of Cheyenne.
I want to see him back asap but strategically Biden still has a tremendous amount of baggage to dump on him before he is cast aside.
IMO Biden is a puppet for white hat military using the repeal of mundt-smith act.
All my scenario's I can run has Trump returning in February at earliest. Especially now that the election went as planned and the military is sure to act on it. It was the focal point of all the planning.
I say that because January 1 is that big, that important.
Trump is not going to split the Republican Party.
He is going to destroy it's present form as you cannot separate the dems-repub. They are the same entity.

It is DeSamtis I cannot get a bead on.
He is the one I question.
I honestly cannot determine where he fits in.
The fact that DJT is taking some shots at him makes me believe he is pure WH and DJT is doing Sun Tzu.

DJT might have been the last president before the restored Republic.
I believe we witnessed Joe Biden s funeral on January 20 and not an inauguration.
This is all propaganda in preparation for the reset.
DJT is insulated

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane,

My opinion. I think a lot is up for grabs across the entire USA political landscape at this point.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Missed the 40,000 foot view.

Hope you were able to arrange RL affairs to your satisfaction.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Visa was down today across all systems in the UK from 8am. I believe it has pretty much restored.
But you could no longer just swipe your card for payments, couldn't get your cash out of cashlines etc., unless you knew/know your PIN number.
Hmmmmm.....
down detector
Tin foil hat has a hacking suspicion going on...
Rainbows
Jane

The same thing happened to me, here in Michigan!

I needed to get gas (petrol) for my car, but both of my regular credit cards were declined for some strange reason. Finally, I tried my debit card, entered my PIN number, and was able to buy gas. It didn't even offer me the option to run it as a credit transaction. Normally, with a debit card you are always asked if you want to run it as credit or debit.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Can DeSantis stand for President if he's Governor? Not au fait with your system over there.
I find it disconcerting that Trump is making an announcement from Mar Largo next week. I know it would be the obvious place for him to make a second Presidential run from...... but there is something grumbling in my belly about it.
From an outsider looking in, it's beginning to look that Trump will end up splitting the Republican party into two.....or will he stand as an independent thus starting a 3rd party in the States. There's something not quite right about Trump atm in my uneducated view from over the Pond.
Rainbows
Jane

Yes, I believe he could step down as Governor were he to run and win in 2024, not sure how his successor would be chosen or how Floridians would feel about him leaving ? Personally it doesn’t sit well with me when folks already holding office decide to run for another office, because there’s no way to do both well and they’re not following through with the commitment they made to the people who elected them.

As for Trump announcing he’ll run again in 2024, IDK ? You’re not alone in being concerned Trump could split the R party, it’s unlikely he would run as an Independent, but who knows ? I guess it comes down to what Trump’s ultimate motives are and whether or not there is a “ Plan “ in play that is yet to be revealed ? Can’t really see any downside to Trump keeping other R’s on their toes and debating other R candidates in the primaries, possibly ultimately endorsing someone else ?

A lot of folks are disappointed and disillusioned this morning, but we don’t even know yet who control’s the House and Senate. Would a Red Wave really have brought about the UNITY we all need ? LOL….” Purple Reign “ seems to be where we are at ! 😈 I’m more concerned in knowing the results of State and Local elections, Judges, school board members, etc. , that’s were I did most of my research before voting. That’s where and how we influence things most, imho. 😊

www.lyrics.com...
edit on 9-11-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just me, but I love the ears that point backwards.

MEVA - Make Ears Vertical Again

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thank you everyone above this post of mine who replied.
Ref Trump/DeSantis. I have read in numerous threads that people don't think DeSantis will run in the next election, but in the one following. That seems very probable to me. The way Trump is behaving, I'm not sure he'd win the next election. Add to that the counting machine fiascos and mail in ballots that you appear to be still having over there.

@AndyFromMichigan
That is really interesting it wasn't working for you either.
Would you be able to use DownDetector to see if it was State wide for you? It would be pretty worrisome if it was given UK too!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

There is a lot to consider here. Oprah - John of God - Winfrey was the king maker of Doctor Oz. Doctor - Wizard of - Oz ran against a John - abby normal - Fetterstein (look it up). Oprah endorsed Fetterstein and not the one she made king, in a region of the country she does not live - she lives in an area where homes go for 10's of millions and Fetterstein picks weeds for her for 7.50 and hour due to racism.

In 2020 PA reported more ballots cast then people living in PA or registered to vote, and, had that whole mafia thing on ballots. Also, not really related, but Veteran Stadium used to have a jail in the basement... for, football game fans.

So. PA, with all due respect to my PA friends here, is a cesspool of abject stupidity which really should be exorcised from the US entirely.

Either, the rigging was so bad that at guy who cannot speak, wears a GD hoodie, looks like he came from a factory and made on a monday (look it up), is quite possibly the single worst candidate since Cicciolina (look it up) "won" in a statistical event so mystifying even God scratched his head....... Or, PA voters really really like Fetterstein.

No matter which is true, PA needs to be extracted from the US entirely because this simply cannot be explained to a person with a rational head. Heard today at the local barbershop: "Yeah, well, umm, a guy even more brain dead than Biden was elected in PA, because, well, not sure exactly as he was unable to speak coherently, I think it was the shotgun pointed at the black kid story that turned things around for him, like the corn pop story really, but in any event, democracy is safe."

Rigged. Or. Honest Vote Tally. Doesn't matter. Bye PA, it was nice for a while.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There was a time when is trump supporters could have pushed trump to remove Barr put it a good person and declassification of all eveidnve of corruption

I pushed for that

Some of us pushed to “trust the plan”

Those people won out

So happy with the results!

More corruption than ever

Voting rules changed to ensure democrat and establishment victory in perpetuity

Good stuff

So I’ll keep fighting, and other will keep trusting the plan

Just wanted to drop in and to see when the next day for the big BOOMS will be predicted when the plan finally works out

We pushing back to Nov 2024 now?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Don't be so salty. It's not the Q PPL who are to blame, apparently the majority like the economy and lots of crime. Who knew there were so many S&M fetish lovers in the US.

Come around and visit sometime. We still love you.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Have loved Dr. Oz since he took on GMO’s and Monsanto ! Hopefully this loss doesn’t discourage him from pursuing public office in the Future. Having a big Family back in Pittsburgh, PA, I totally understand how Fetterman won, these are ride or die kinda folks and they rallied around a native PA resident, who they perceived to be “vulnerable” and in need of support. It’s actually a beautiful quality to have, being loyal…even if sadly not always warranted.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Interesting read of De Sanctimonious, ML.

I'm seeing messaging on Telegram that the tensionbetween Trump/De Santis is staged but they'll actually be the ticket for 2024... who knows but as ever, time will tell!

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Rainbows
Jane

Yes, I believe he could step down as Governor were he to run and win in 2024, not sure how his successor would be chosen or how Floridians would feel about him leaving ? Personally it doesn’t sit well with me when folks already holding office decide to run for another office, because there’s no way to do both well and they’re not following through with the commitment they made to the people who elected them.

As for Trump announcing he’ll run again in 2024, IDK ? You’re not alone in being concerned Trump could split the R party, it’s unlikely he would run as an Independent, but who knows ? I guess it comes down to what Trump’s ultimate motives are and whether or not there is a “ Plan “ in play that is yet to be revealed ? Can’t really see any downside to Trump keeping other R’s on their toes and debating other R candidates in the primaries, possibly ultimately endorsing someone else ?

A lot of folks are disappointed and disillusioned this morning, but we don’t even know yet who control’s the House and Senate. Would a Red Wave really have brought about the UNITY we all need ? LOL….” Purple Reign “ seems to be where we are at ! 😈 I’m more concerned in knowing the results of State and Local elections, Judges, school board members, etc. , that’s were I did most of my research before voting. That’s where and how we influence things most, imho. 😊

www.lyrics.com...

From the Q perspective DeSan and DJT are important. Few things to consider.

There needs to be a competition, otherwise folks will go nuts. It's a polarity reality, and, frankly, this fakery is how every. single. election. has been since day one. So DeSan and DJT must appear at odds, they must fake fight (think professional wrestling) and the winner must emerge via the tried and true system that gave us Joe. It cannot happen any other way, the people won't get it, they're not ready for anything but. Announce+Campaign+Primary+Debate+Primary+Nominate+ there is no other way.

That said, if DJT announces next week that he's "running" in 2024 the axis of the world will tilt from this signal/symbol. He's never conceded, a very key symbol, as he's never left the disputed arena of the 2020 fraud. He's left the door open which freaked out the ghouls and goons so much they impeached him, failed, then spent 2.5 years in courts and on teeeveee trying to destroy him - and MAGA folks, they are that scared. This was well played indeed, but announcing means the cycle will elevate and it means the Military access to the vote rigging etc. is moving forward without a return to 2020 and it will all fall on Team Joe and his cadre of Pronoun Champions. After the 2022 election is when he chose, there is a reason.

Since he was always going to "run" it means the "when" was the important event to watch. The when seems to be arriving.

Let's all remember one key thing. DJT was "asked" to run and the HRC rig was rigged for him to win legit. One question folks don't answer, even Q folks, is by who or what? Yes, we get the Rodgers connection etc. but he was not "asked" by a person, but something that controls enough power and access to keep him going for 6+ years, despite the insanity against him. That's no average "hey, I'm rich, bored, I'll run for office" effort, that's a design so elaborate it includes nearly 5k Q drops and an army of lawyers.

Really consider the last 6 years, the law suits, the dossier, the millions and millions of world wide hit pieces, the rage, the anger, the hate, the mind control, Joe,,, and DJT still here, still WW MAGA, still supportive, still positive, still the lightening rod. When he announces, the eneMedia will go effing nuts all over again.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Both are to blame let’s not kid ourselves

I like q people they meant well

They were and continue to be misled

One chance in my life to actually fight back against corruption from within a the system

And instead q people and trump squandered it all away by trusting the plan

Now we have early and mail in voting which means issues don’t really matter

So I will fight how I can clawing and scratching small victories when possible

And q people can keep trusting the plan

But man, think how close we came to actual meaningful change

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

One of the original 13 colonies.

Sad.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Just me, but I love the ears that point backwards.

MEVA - Make Ears Vertical Again

Cheers

I’m not making a dig at him, this is just an observation on his appearance. So, no good karma deductions lol.

I didn’t notice the position of his ears until you pointed it out. To me it makes his already large neck look even larger.

Last I checked he was ahead in the polls. There is absolutely NO way he won legitimately if that’s still the case. I mean…. Come on!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So were those Dominion voting machines connected to the internet this year as well?

In Florida where they banned mail-in voting and the ballot harvesting it is a completely Red State now.

When you remove those variables I think you find where most of the cheating is happening

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Nice of you to check in on everyone here.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

we still have a chance to win the house and investigate for a couple years. I know the system sucks the balls of the left and likely will for some time, but it would be nice for the world to see the corruption we know is there first hand. Again, it won't change anything, if a vegetable can be a senator, the brave new world will indeed be a scary one.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Do you know what the Plan is? We are to trust it. Trust what? How many times have we been told to have faith and trust in ourselves. IMO, "the plan" is to awaken the sleeping, remove the scales from their eyes allowing them to "see" for themselves. Once you see, you can never unsee. Then, The People can make it happen, but only if they are awake and watching.

Some people will never wake up. They prefer the dream world. They will ALWAYS choose the blue pill.

Others take time to wake up. They've been asleep for so long, they stay groggy for quite awhile. You have to keep calling them, shining the light in their eyes till they come out of their slumber.

Others have to be slapped in the face! They have to be shown.

Then, others, like most of the Qsters (not all), have an innate sense of what's happening. Most are able to filter through the BS and recognize the patterns. They aren't easily baffled with BS and will dig dig dig for Truth as if it were hidden treasure.

new topics

top topics

<< 352  353  354    356  357  358 >>

join