It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
WTH?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I hope Musk gives the marxists at twitter a huge bird.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Here is a similar tweet from the Kari Lake "war room".

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Oh snap, lots of peeps already over on Twitter dropping truths about Pizzagate. Panic in Pedowood RN!

//t.me/Nate1776

TAKE THOSE SHOES OF THEY’LL MAKE YOU SICK

No such thing as arthritus or cancer there is only inflammation. If a body is grounded, there will be no inflammation.

t.me...
edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
So do I....with both hands!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

But we'll need good footgear when the robot 'dogs' come for us ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: BROWARD COUNTY ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTS TO GO AROUND FLORIDA'S ELECTION INTEGRITY LAW

rumble.com... broward-county-allegedly-attempts-to-go-around-floridas-election-.html

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We all know how this works by now:
1st Joke
2nd Normalize
finally implement

Now I know this is junk journalism, but I had seen this same story repeated on several other sites.

LIMA, Ohio — Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina was met with roaring laughter from a crowd of Republican voters Tuesday evening when he suggested that if Republican Rep. Jim Jordan ascended to chair of the House Judiciary Committee, it would result in a raft of suicides.

down the article it repeats this and adds in some facts. Let's read:

"There are going to be people jumping off bridges in San Francisco by the thousands," Graham said, bursting into laughter along with the crowd. "You know, New York City, they may literally shut down."

An average of 30 people die by suicide every year at the Golden Gate Bridge. More than 1,800 people in total have plunged to their deaths from the famous bridge — the largest number of jumping suicides for any bridge in the country, according to the Los Angeles Times. Officials recently began constructing a steel net underneath the bridge to prevent deaths.

Normally I would pass this off as political theater but given that its Graham talking and how much he was involved with McCain and Ukraine, I wouldn't be too surprised if he was one of the jumpers if things get looked into.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Why does a caged bird sing? Any relation to his tweet I wonder
edit on 28-10-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I understand.

When people say they would rather be high on hopium instead of accepting that "The Plan" isn't real, wasteful circular-based arguments are the only things left.

There are two types of people who have stopped having these types of discussions with me: those who have realized that I'm not going to be convinced by rumors and speculation of what "might" be happening behind the scenes and those who have lost the hope that anything is happening.

Interestingly, both of those situations stem from the same thing, lack of results.

Something I noticed is that earlier threads were filling up in a month or so and this chapter has been limping along for over 4 months, even with fresh drops, the Queen dying and the whole Heche thing taking up a bunch of pages. Seems to me people have grown weary of all the talk and no action.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Great observstion. Tbh I was trying to post a different picture (or 2) showing a more apparent neck line, pretty sure I deleted them. I think the magnets are for frequency disruption to hide easier.

edit on 2022/10/28 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

YOU'RE talking about wasting pages and pages on this thread??!!

LOOOOOOOOOL

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Normally I would pass this off as political theater but given that its Graham talking and how much he was involved with McCain and Ukraine, I wouldn't be too surprised if he was one of the jumpers if things get looked into.

With the "attack" on Paul Pelosi, one has to wonder if Graham had a hand in it. This "attack" reminds me of the murder of William R. Simonson in the movie "Soylent Green". Was Paul Pelosi a risk of talking?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My apologies as I was on the road all day yesterday.
To begin I did certainly make a mistake on claiming ivermectin is derived from wormwood.
At first I assumed I confused it with hydroxychloriquine but that too is inaccurate.
I read something briefly on it a few months ago and just continued without much more thought than " that makes sense that it comes from wormwood"
The best I found is quinine being associated with absinth.

As far as fungus and also turmeric I will not budge an inch.
As far as turmeric and it's derivative, curcumin, it saved my life.
I had a heath and wellness background and when I got mrsa it completely overwhelmed me and nothing I went to helped.
It got into my lymph system and bloodstream and sapped my energy and mind to where I could barely function.
I do not do doctors and hate hospitals but I was giving up hope and saw a few dr.'s and a few emergency room visits as I was seeking help.
At my worse I had 49 boils on my body and my skin was super sensitive and tight.
It felt like rice paper.
I was very fortunate that none of the boils were on my lower arms or face and neck. I was able to go out into public without embarrassment and always seemed to have one position available to me free from too much pain I could position myself free from pain in order to sleep on one side leaning while upright reclining.
I did and do give praise for this.
While driving to another new Dr. for another opinion on what to do I had a power and courage moment and through the mindfog I turned and went home DETERMINED to figure it out.
So in a websearch I ran into a miracle and found

EARTH CLINIC

Big shout-out to Crankyoldman.
He mentioned this valuable resource.
I highly recommend this website.
I typed in mrsa in the search and found hundreds of people declaring anecdotal results from different modalities and protocols in treating it and turmeric was the #1 positive result in the user feedback.
I got in my truck and raced to a Mediterranean market and bought a big bag of turmeric for $3.89.
I went home and mixed a glass of water with 2 table spoons of turmeric.
I made a poulstice with raw honey and applied it to the open sores (49 boils the size of silver dollars and postules in the center about the size of a dime that would bust leaving a hole from eaten flesh).
Within 2 hours I felt an overwhelming release of pressure in my body.
I went on taking 2 tbl spoons in water 3 times a day. I never used curcumin, just inexpensive turmeric.
Within weeks I had no new boils and they began to subside and shrink.
In 2 months I had a dozen boils in stages of healing.
In 4 months I was treating my last boil topically.

A side note.
These boils would almost always have a similar boil in location on my body.
If it was in my armpit it would be in both armpits.
If it was on the inside of my kneecap it would be in a near exact place on the other kneecap.
That one was brutal as it was in a vein that went to my groin and the vein was inflamed and hurt to even touch it within inches of the vein.
I was so screwed.
(At this time I considered whatever it was it was programmed for placement in the location in the body i.e. syntheticly programmed)

But after 6 months I was free of all boils and backed off the turmeric.
15 or so years later my immune system is so good I never get sick.
I definitely cleaned up my health and diet but my immune system is stellar now. And I am old.

Turmeric is something I share easy as people cannot accept this stuff easily.
Most of what I share publicly now must be non invasive non toxic.
Turmeric, chlorella, raw honey, are the easiest to share.

As for fungus.
I believe it is way more of a problem than you are accepting.
Way more.
I believe it is foundational for what they have planned for the real release of 5g.
But I do not think they are ready and got pushed to act and release too early due to Trump.

During the mrsa outbreak something interesting happened.
All the turmeric from India got held up on shipping containers and it got scarce and hard to get at bulk in health food stores.
And when it did arrive we all recognized it was different in texture. It was always similar to dirt but it was different.

Angel I have a very very big and important recommendation for you to look into.
Aside from

EARTHCLINIC ( shout-out to Cranky.
Forgive me please for my part in driving you away)

Please look into Hulda Regehr Clarke and her 1st book "The Cure for all Cancers".
This book has all 100 of her clinical cases of cancer treated and her protocols for parasite cleanses using wormwood, black walnut green hull tincture, clove, and supportive herbs.
She covers the importance what happens when your organs and system get polluted and overwhelmed by solvents like propyl alcohol and benzene.
These solvents allow growth platforms for eggs and lifecycles of parasites to take place in our bodies instead of passing out through bowels.
I am 100 % certain this is weaponized in the mRNA jabs as it has been stated that lifecycle stages of parasites have been identified in the vaccines.

As for fungus.
Forgive me please for the mistakes I make.
I do this on a cheap phone and sourcing and even proof reading is something I barely do anymore as I simply am overwhelmed and out of bandwidth.
I am not theorizing anymore.
I am working and preparing every day, all day.

My next big thing will be the amazing stuff found in the animal with the best and hardiest immune system in the world, Ostrich.
There are enough antibodies found in 1 O eggyoke to replace what they harvest in 800 rabbits.
And the IGY does not break down by digestive acids.

1 more before I go.
Fauci has weaponized Hulda's work and Mannatech 's work.
I was involved with glyconutrients and know about glycoproteins.
The spike protein inc cv19 is not a human glycoprotein.(I believe it has to be animal)
It has to be introduced into our system through the bloodstream. Digestive acids break down animal proteins long before being able to enter our blood.
I am considering the swabs that had a gel on them as being possible to deliver it through breaking the blood/brain barrier.

Sorry but all I have to offer nowadays is a thumbed through, not proof read, stream of consciousness typed on a cheap phone in these walls of text I leave you to navigate through.
I just do not have the bandwidth

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Wormwood is NOT Ivermectin and has masses of contraindications such as: Pregnancy, epilepsy, heart disease, kidney disease, and certain allergies to name some.

And also it is curcumin or turmeric that treats this .

Treat what exactly? Viruses, bacteria, parasite, fungi? You need to be more specific seeing as I was covering all of them.
Curcumin is a chemical component of Turmeric and many other plants. Turmeric is a member of the same family as Ginger for example. Unfortunately, sometimes the curcumin content can cause and inflammation to get worse, not reduce it.
Just saying.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 28-10-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Thoughtful1
That's where I've had clients and heard reports of other people getting it. But the ones I know of have been jabbed.
Rainbows
Jane

Is there any chance that you could take some pictures and post them? I could then forward them to the Drs who are starting to investigate. Your cases are vaxed so it would be good to compare to the unvaxed. Are their rashes scaring the tissue?
All of this continues to support my theory that the first round of the bioweapon was Covid and it triggered different symptoms in people, some of them the same as what the mRNA jabs triggered as well. In this case weird rashes with no explainable cause and so isolated on specific parts of the body.
What you are seeing seems to support this.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Aqeeq, akik or aqiq (Arabic: العقيق) means quartz in Arabic, and agate in Turkish, however in the context of rings usually refers to a ring set with a chalcedony stone.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
For what it is worth.
Techion: Albert Bourla Receives Honorary Doctorate

This is the first Youtube that I have come across that shows Albert Bourla's face at different stages of his life and career. I've played this over and over and at least to me his appearance and overall expressions really changed in 2019 when he assumed the position of CEO of Pfizer.
I don't think this is a matter of just aging and why has he resorted to glasses all of a sudden? Why not contacts or corrective eye surgery because after all he has more than enough $ now. In the billions from hawking the jab poison.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What did he mean by this?
lol

Enjoy the Show!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Aqeeq! I need to get me one of those stones ...

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join