It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It's good to see one of the problems caused by Covid-19 Vaccinations/Boosters be officially addressed.

I think the big elephants in the room for decades, will be weakened immune systems and the weird "clotting" occurring inside arteries of the vaccinated. The Pharma and Medical industries must be very excited in anticipation.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That's where I've had clients and heard reports of other people getting it. But the ones I know of have been jabbed.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Gates Foundation + Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center & RTI International (that spooky place called Research Triangle Institute, North Carolina).

"The Hutch" and "Protocol 126"

Death in gene therapy trial raises questions about private Institutional Review Boards

The article is about Targeted Genetics, Inc and Seattle's Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center which references an article published in 2001 from the Seattle Times that took place back in 80s.
THE WHISTLEBLOWER - He saw the tests as a violation of 'trusting, desperate human beings'

Biden interview from 2015:

Norah O'Donnell: You said something in the Rose Garden. You said, "If I could be anything I would want to be the president that ended cancer."

Vice President Biden: It's true. It's personal, I acknowledge. But, you know, cancer affects every single family. And, you know, one of the great advantages and an advantage I had it's-- of being vice president, I had access to the finest people in the world. And I am confident if we make the decision John Kennedy made of going to the moon, and we said, "We are going to cure cancer," within the next several years we can do that. That's how close it is.

Norah O'Donnell: What one or two things do you think you can get done?

Vice President Biden: Well, I think we can get a number of things done. One, I think we can really begin to nail down this commitment to work on cancer and head toward a moonshot. The president and I have already talked about that.

Vice President Biden Talks to CBS News About Decision Not to Run for President (Oct 25, 2015)

Th e first cancer "moonshot" actually launched 50 years ago by Richard Nixon - as noted in the article it actually goes back to the early 40s... when the deep state started its Biowarfare program bestowed under the secrecy of the Manhattan project & Q-Clearance bats, that IMO later enclosed NIH/NIAID and black budget bio programs protected by the watchful eyes of DoD guardians.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
Not supposed examples of it but the actual source for the "universal law".

I see you didn't offer that either.

Oh but i did refer to the data we have on display that you like to pfffpht on instead of take to heart. We are sophisticated enough to handle the discussion being about the public acts and GHW Bush was this discussion. Do keep up sir.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Do keep up sir.

But the justification for the public acts being some "universal law" that nobody can prove exists debases the discussion.

The moment you introduce that black box to make your theory a possibility it becomes baseless speculation and pfffpht worthy, regardless of how sophisticated you think you are being.
edit on 27-10-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
She sho do!
One of the other salespersons that I work with told me about her client who was assigned to her security detail when Slick was Gov. She told him to carry her bags into the governor's mansion shortly after he was assigned to her.....lol. He told her to get her own bags, he wasn't her assistant...lol. Can you imagine the nerve and self-involvement? I've been waiting for this guy to come back into our office so I can quiz him for more stories (he's not a complete stranger. I went to school with his brother....gotta love these smalltowns!).

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I'll have to remember that! I'm fascinated with they way your Brits and the Aussies speak and often use sayings and words that I learn from watching movies and tv series produced in the UK & AU just to screw with the minds of the people I work with......They will love this one!

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's fair to say the BIDENS are negotiating their own downfall. Damage control.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Trainspotting even with subtitles is unintelligible for most people across the pond.

Believe it or not, that's English they're speaking. I watched it with my Romanian friend and it took us around 4 hours due to all the pauses to explain the dialect.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder if it means the swamp has been drained since there isn't a plug to stop up the drain and no faucet or knobs to fill the sink back up with?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Chraq

Are Masks a little better made?

edit on 2022/10/27 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Where does your theory come from? I am seeing a lot of variations on this and would like to look into it a little deeper.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Twitter deal closed. Just in time for Friday.
Be interesting to see a mass unbanning tomorrow, 10 days before midterms.
Maybe an unbanned account will make a post starting with “my fellow Americans, the storm…..”

I wrapped my tinfoil extra tight for this weekend
edit on 27-10-2022 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

He fired the CEO, CFO, and head of legal policy already.
It will be delisted on NYSE tomorrow and become a “private” company.
Allegedly at that time the source code will become open source
Which means tech gurus will be able to pick apart any established and existing algorithms

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Goodbye @jack

Thanks for playing

Firing from the top down

Not wasting any time

Let that sink in

edit on 10 27 2022 by dashen because: Q

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
MbS & remember Dopey...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So so interesting, started on tumeric couple of weeks ago, added to my juicing fas as such, gotta wee story but first there are three rhizomes in our world, ginger tumeric and iris, iris being most medicinal hence it's symbol is the cadusses . brb

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Wormwood is NOT Ivermectin and has masses of contraindications such as: Pregnancy, epilepsy, heart disease, kidney disease, and certain allergies to name some.

And also it is curcumin or turmeric that treats this .

Treat what exactly? Viruses, bacteria, parasite, fungi? You need to be more specific seeing as I was covering all of them.
Curcumin is a chemical component of Turmeric and many other plants. Turmeric is a member of the same family as Ginger for example. Unfortunately, sometimes the curcumin content can cause and inflammation to get worse, not reduce it.
Just saying.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchellPower outage as I read that.
10 days? That seems familiar?
FTR You can be my Wing Man anytime Pete

Been wanting to say that since you graced these threads.

edit on 2022/10/27 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
That's funny! I always wonder how the dialects of English is so different to every region. I am in Arkansas and here are at least 3 different ones here depending on where you live. In the northern part of the state people sound like Ruth from Ozark...lol. In the south they have more of a cajunish Louisiana type sound and in the central part we sound like we are from Texas or Okla. Western with a southern drawl....lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Ruth is a beast, I love that show and her character, I was genuinely upset she died. I’m a sucker for southern American accents, until the pandemic I planned to move to Texas with my lad once he finished school. Now I’ll just be happy to survive the coming apocalypse (only half joking).

Think we might get in trouble for derailing the thread in a minute tho.

On topic I think Musk is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, his words rarely match his actions. He’ll advocate for free speech right up until he absorbs us all into the AI collective. (Only half joking again)

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join