It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
I don't understand what you are loling about, my position has consistently been that this whole Q things is a waste of time.

I just replied with the phrase used in the post I was replying to.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

AA owned business? LMAO.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
Oooh, I wonder if one of the Twit employees is about to sing?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I think your right Dask, about growing weary.

Justoneman
For what it's worth, I enjoy your conversations with Dask even if it a circle jerk. Your perspectives are both valid. JOM keeps the hopium alive and Dask digs for the tangible proof.........maybe I have dual personalities and you two feed each side.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

I don't know about singing, but a bunch of them are crying in their beer now.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Do you remember Hands across America from 1986? I think we should all form a chain and fly one bird on each hand to TPTB!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Straun Rodgers..........Now that is believable.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
January 2019 at Davos
twitter.com...

🥳
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

AKA "the effects of the psyop wearing off as people begin to see through the obvious bs that was used to terrorize and traumatize them."

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I find it a bit odd that the husband of the Speaker of the House has no handlers, no security detail, and no bulletproof windows in a house that should obviously have bulletproof windows? I believe the term the young folks these days use is "sus."

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Normally I would pass this off as political theater but given that its Graham talking and how much he was involved with McCain and Ukraine, I wouldn't be too surprised if he was one of the jumpers if things get looked into.

With the "attack" on Paul Pelosi, one has to wonder if Graham had a hand in it. This "attack" reminds me of the murder of William R. Simonson in the movie "Soylent Green". Was Paul Pelosi a risk of talking?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Watcher Guru

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

It's not a war over free speech, just a war over who gets to define and police whatever that will end up meaning.

Meanwhile...

US to send hi-tech nuclear weapons to Nato bases amid rising tensions with Russia

Deployment of B61-12 tactical bombs to Europe comes after Moscow held military exercises showcasing its own ballistic capabilities.

The new B61-12 thermonuclear bombs are "dial-a-yield" devices, meaning their payload can be changed. They are expected to be sent to Nato bases within weeks.

Green Beret HALO jumps with a MK54 50 pound tactical nuke between his legs...one-way mission to take out Dams.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
About that Paul Pelosi thing. You all are going to like this:

www.truepeoplesearch.com...

One of the email addresses connected to him:
[email protected]

www.indybay.org...

"Peace march in San Francisco, October 27th, 2007
by Gypsy Taub (uncensored911 [at] yahoo.com)"

"I went to the peace march today with my 3 kids and David, the kids’ father."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Gypsy Taub is a Russian American activist in the San Francisco public nudity movement."

The Russians did it!!!

www.sfgate.com...

"Taub and Smith, plus her three kids, live in an upstairs Berkeley Victorian flat that is perpetually freezing, and they can always use another blanket. There are three bedrooms and six people if you count David dePappe, a hemp jewelry maker and father figure who will double as best man."

What are your bets on this being Jaymz A. Smith (now 29 years old) on Radaris with:

"Occupation: Intelligence analyst" (U.S. Army)
edit on 10/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I find it kinda ironic that, by the time we clean up the pollution on our planet, we may all develop plum accents like the British royal family, ROFL.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Cleaning up the pollution on our planet would mean there wouldn't be any more Royal Families.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Well they aren't far off from it.

Twitter’s newly ousted top lawyer, Vijaya Gadde, made the calls to ban former President Trump from the platform and to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Gadde lost her job, alongside CEO Parag Agrawal and CFO Ned Segal, during Thursday’s Freebird Massacre after new owner, billionaire Elon Musk, took ownership of the social media giant.

Its only a matter of time when they either turn on each other, or "Murder/Suicide" pact this all away.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Thankyou for a wonderful post. Great information and food for thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
You are most welcome and I'm glad it gave you pause for thought.
On an aside, today I had a 'last minute' booking this morning to see a new 27 year old client.
A complex case, but to keep it short: had 2 jabs. Miscarried baby 2 months after 2nd jab. Got pregnant again. At 38 weeks had her first epileptic seizure. She's presenting with petit AND grand mal. Petit has occurred twice, both when asleep. Grand occurs when she is awake. Add to this PTSD and a kidney condition that has had her producing kidney stone for last 10 years.
She is going to make a very interesting case study to say the least.
Rainbows
Jane
PS, this add's to my 'early onset' (read post jab) Parkinson's client which I spotted.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
From your link >Deep Dive on Typells Restruction Ensymes
This is way over my head but he seems to be providing evidence that Covid-19 was lab manufactured. I'm not surprised but this is a more technical explanation as to the how.

"The Sars-Covid-2 Genome shows signs of construction foresight towards future modifications and experimentation."
Ralph Baric's name comes up.
A paper was submitted on April 24, 2020 about the synthetic lab constructs of Sars-Covid-2 but the work is terribly complex and would have required work for at least a year which means ... this was preplandemic.

From what I can understand this seems to be a quick plug and play technique. Perhaps this explains the emergence of Omicron.
He suggest that Congress should subpeona the Oligo Synthesis shops for Oligas that was ordered in 2019. Congress must have a hard time around all of this. I have never heard of this before, like probably 99% of the population. But it is a start.

One of the comments explains this more simply "So they built it with modularity so surgery could be very fast and cheap."

All in the name of efficiency.

-----
So this new Catastrophic Contagion Plan Challenge Experience is planning/not planning to target children. Just fun and games.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
The whole Iris is a toxic plant. For the love of God, please do not ingest in any way shape or form.
On another note, Iris's are my favourite flower. I have a lovely old print of some purple ones which hangs in my Clinic. They are just about the only plant that we cannot extract essential oil from, besides the fact it's toxic so who would want to! So, they hold a fascination for me. But whoa! I never knew the meaning of Iris's in Greek meant rainbow! I have a passion for rainbows, as if nobody here hadn't noticed! I sign off all my communications, even with solicitors/lawyers with Rainbows, Jane. Neither did I know its association to the caduceus! Here I am as a practicing complementary therapist and of course allopathic medicine 'hijacked' the caduceus as their symbol!
Oh blimmey, there are a few more things to!
Anyway, stay away from ingesting Iris's!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I don't know about singing, but a bunch of them are crying in their beer now.

Cheers

They might even have their own Suicide Weekend. They're right in the epicenter of TDS.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
Do you sound like you're from Memfis JOM?

You got me going here... LOL...forgive me if it is silly.

No I use the words of Middle TN / E TN types. My dialect even though raised here doesn't match unless I want it to do so. I have such a voice that only my choice of words gives me away as southern bred hillbilly. I sing sometimes for money on the side(not much but equipment is paid in full). I kept my day job. In contemporary music band I run with, I am the singer in our band for Eagles, ZZ Top, Tom Petty, John Denver, Creedence, choice pieces by the Beatles, Styx, Chicago and of course Lynyrd Skynyrd! In chorus I am an honestly an opera grade Bass and my diction is impeccable. I don't read at an Operatic level but I am polished when I learn the piece. I chose to NOT be in Opera so I just do bands and choirs. I don't come in announcing my talent but I do show it off and it always ends me having fun singing either way. All I do is wait for quite moment and I go acapella with something I am super focused on at the moment. Like John Denver's "Diamond and Stone". The Eagles or, Crowded house's "Hey now". I am in the band after that... I am intense with the music stuff being raised where I was.

That singing has kept me fully aware of proper pronunciations because if I am singing the word with the wrong accent, it ruins the harmony and the Director has a conniption fit. So i go to N Jersey one time, and those e Coasters could not tell where the hell I was from. Back then it was Nashville. I would say it like this Naaahsh ville. "But you don't sound like that" I know ...

So I use the words like the Hill folk, but hold back on the dialect unless I'm running with the boys from my youth.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join