It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Love it! My mother graduated from Eudora and all of her 5 brothers sounded a lot like this guy.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RookQueen
I read your comment and meant to get back to you. I am really struggling with all these family members thrilled to get their #5 jab. I must have lost count at some point. If possible it gets worse. They are getting the flu jab at the same time.
One jab in each arm, that's why God gave us two arms.

At this point I don't know what to say. I just asked which one did they got. Who cares, mix and match is just fine.

Another person has been diagnosed with cancer and he only had 4 jabs. This is not normal. Fortunately I have got through to a few thanks to the Surgeon General of Florida's warning of myocarditis.
I have met people who have told me that they would take a jab every single day if necessary. How do they explain all of the people who are unjabbed still walking around?

I honestly don't understand. Some of these people operate successful business, are heavily involved in the science field and have accumulated great wealth and yet there's no critical thinking going on. They totally believe in "Trust the Science."
At some point there needs to be Nuremberg Trials.

Well like the old saying goes: "You can hold a Phd or a degree and still be an idiot".

I will admit that the work required to get those PhD's is enough to wrench common sense out of us on the daily level. However, common sense of Math and Physical concepts by the masses leaves us in need of those specialized Scientist. We all specialize. Some are highly specialized for things like DNA research. Those skills don't translate to everyday working people's logic, IMO.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Don't you just know how bad that pisses the twits off?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
There was Elon's post about "Let that sink in" and a corresponding Q drop...I forget the number but it was something like No one is sleeping tonight,let that sink in....very exciting!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm certainly half-expecting a new post over the weekend... if not on 5th anniversary, just as things are kicking off, then when?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Cheers for the vids RQ... I could only watch #2 as the others were age-restricted. Not that I'm not old enough - just that I never login to youtube on principle.

To save space, from FOX News... and On This Day in History:

On this day in history, Oct. 28, 1886, Statue of Liberty unveiled to the US
Celebrations for Lady Liberty's arrival included the first ticker-tape parade down Broadway
More than 1 million people attended the day’s celebrations on and off Bedloe’s Island — now known as Liberty Island — including then-president Grover Cleveland, according to the NPS.

edit on 28-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

This could be the explanation for the strange self assembling structures that have been found in the blood of those receiving the mRNA jab.

"The nanotubes wire grow and act like nerves and controlled assembly of nanomaterials from the bottom up may be used as a template for applications in regenerative medicine."
"Can use strong force fields to control the behavior of matter in biological systems and artificial systems."

Rice University has three owls on their shield. I guess knowledge is power but maybe this means more. They claim they self funded and I couldn't find a link to Gates but this technology no doubt has evolved since 2016. Could this be possible that they would have put this in the mRNA jabs?
Teslaphoresis

I wouldn't put anything past them. So what do you think?

Rice Univer...
Graphene on toast

The secret Owl Archives of the Impossible: RICE U Fondren Library - "The Archives of the Impossible is a joint project of the Woodson Research Center and the Department of Religion, paranormal stuff & Jacques Vallee at Rice University."

Barney Graham & Pfizer SVP William Gruber go way back...they were College roommates at Rice University. Bill and Barney, Two Old College Pals, Help Save the World From Covid-19. Gruber was an associate professor of pediatrics at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. Gruber is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Infectious Diseases Society of America.

I distinctly recall a Professor of Biology I studied under told us in Invertebrate Biology class that he recommended we take the dewormer meds too so we would deworm ourselves and we thought he was a nutcase saying that. He said we pick up the worms pretty easily in a yard where animals and dogs might leave a #2 with some eggs laying around. They are specialized to easily be absorbed in the lungs when you rub on the animal or play in the area of contamination of the hosts feces.
Yuk, I know. Maybe too much information.. sorry... But it CLEARLY had merit and now this.... He was not nuts... the truth just sounds nuts sometimes.

edit on 28-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Thoughtful1
I think Trump taking the jab affected quite a few people's decisions about taking it.......sadly.

Yes, but when he did it the one they wanted to use was still under wraps and the leftist weren't going to take his offering. The endless boosters is where we have had issues. A one time shot is one thing. The "need" to take boosters says it never was a vaccine by the original definition and intent of the medical profession. We have been played.
edit on 28-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I never have to login...I am not signed up though. I always get a notice asking me to but I hit dismiss and still watch whatever I want. Anyway, you've got me thinking about your pet theory. North Arkansas had some coal mines and they do sound a little like you described. I cant think of anything else that would have influenced the rest of the state except for French influence in Louisiana for the southern part but nothing environmentally. I'll keep pondering .....

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I have a few friends with your style and approach to problems. Not with a job that does what you do, but thinking like you. I am very open to what you think and consider your opinions valid views into the science of your trade. Thanks for that insight. It helps me to see a bigger picture even if I might have poo poohed those ideas 15 years ago, I see a need to rethink all this. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I find it kinda ironic that, by the time we clean up the pollution on our planet, we may all develop plum accents like the British royal family, ROFL.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I find it kinda ironic that, by the time we clean up the pollution on our planet, we may all develop plum accents like the British royal family, ROFL.

Mate! Mate! Never goin to happen.

Struth. sound like them ... never. A kangaroo would have to jump up the arse of a porcupine before we would sound like that.

P

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Yes I think so too..... Trump really didn't have a choice imo. They wouldn't let doctors use ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.
Since we know it isn't a vaccine, it is absolutely absurd for people to continue with the boosters. I'm like T1, I just cannot see why anyone would be so dense and I am talking about my own relatives and some friends. I mentioned to my cousin how glad I was that I didn't take it because it was likily I would have thrown a clot due to my aortic artery being blocked and clotted and her response was "well yeah but there's some risk with any vaccine". I just dropped the conversation. Ignorance is fixable, stupidity is not. She is not a stupid person however I have decided that some intelligent people are going to be stewpid when it comes to certain topics. This cousin is one of my best friends who, like me, was raised by democrats but unlike me can't see that democrats of today don't stand for the same things they did when we were children. She also has two lesbian daughters which has made her have a faith crisis. I don't know how to help people like her any longer, so I just pray and keep loving her when I'd really like to grab her by the shoulders and shake her silly!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Do keep up sir.

But the justification for the public acts being some "universal law" that nobody can prove exists debases the discussion.

The moment you introduce that black box to make your theory a possibility it becomes baseless speculation and pfffpht worthy, regardless of how sophisticated you think you are being.

Well, I think you and I having these type of discussions chased off Cranky if his DM to me was a clue. Paraphrasing, he was seeing our discussion as wasteful circular-based arguments and asked me to NEVER respond to you again if I would try. I of course didn't do that because you do strike a chord with me. I do feel he was correct about circular arguments.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I should wait for the English speaking Englishmen to inform us. But that 1st guy speaking sure seems Scottish. They are nearly impossible to understand as a Cajun from Louisiana for me. Some of the words these two groups use from both sectors of the English speaking peoples are new to the rest of us.

originally posted by: Grenade

Trainspotting even with subtitles is unintelligible for most people across the pond.

Believe it or not, that's English they're speaking. I watched it with my Romanian friend and it took us around 4 hours due to all the pauses to explain the dialect.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Do you sound like you're from Memfis JOM?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ruth reminds me exactly of some of those E Kentucky/E Tennesse mtn women. She fits in the Mtns of the Ozarks perfectly in the show. I have watched it, but I can't stomach too much of that mess. It was an interesting view into the Mafia from S America working their game in the USA.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Grenade
That's funny! I always wonder how the dialects of English is so different to every region. I am in Arkansas and here are at least 3 different ones here depending on where you live. In the northern part of the state people sound like Ruth from Ozark...lol. In the south they have more of a cajunish Louisiana type sound and in the central part we sound like we are from Texas or Okla. Western with a southern drawl....lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Happy fifth all.

Did a post few hours ago which is not here now, interesting weirdness, may have pushed a wroung button as was off in a hurry, was in response to tumeric as i started taking it in my juicing recently, with ginger also, the wee story was leaving my last address and talking with owners to find remedy, ended up with 5 to 600 irises to pot and repot from an old nursery, after a moon of potting i pondered why am i at this late 50's in life about to do markets selling Irises, on meditating research all aspects bought greek meaning of iris = rainbow goddess, many here will comprehend main chakras n or kundalini in that this, especialllly in older times, now we know nowadays the amazingness of two of the 3 rhizomes ( only 3 in our world ) ginger and tumeric, now wowsey what is the 3rd and what is it's ancient n now symbol = Caduceus, have started experiments and looking at adding it to the holy water/s ( 3 types now ) atm, is always remedy so just maybe iris is a facet of that, having fun anyways. oh the water pitcher is the other symbol beside Caduceus, still working that one out, have several types of water irises so ?

enjoy th5TH

edit on 28-10-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: The inner n outer Goddess returning, improoved

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   
More water watchin:

Nevada: More human remains found in Lake Mead, marking at least the 6th discovery this year.

After a diver found what appeared to be a human bone in Lake Mead, the park searched the area and uncovered more human remains, the National Park Service confirmed Wednesday.

The diver, who is a private business operator at the Lake Mead National Recreation Area, found the bone in the Callville Bay area of Lake Mead on October 17, according to park spokesperson Stefani Dawn. The next day, a park dive team searched the area and "confirmed the finding of human skeletal remains," Dawn said.

abc7news.com... 6/

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join