It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

A great 10 minutes to be sure. But they missed one thing. So I must say, ……she’s lost that lovin’ feeling

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchellNot when she was playing 2 Dem boyz

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen, I have a pet theory that accents are driven by air quality during the industrial revolution!

The strongest and "harshest" UK accents are; Liverpool (Scouser), Manchester, Newcastle (Geordie), Glasgow and South London (Cockneys).

In all of these regions, during the industrial revolution, there was:
a) More coal smoke,
b) Large populations in a conurbation that didn't yet have the facilities for that many people, such as clean water and sewage, leading to disease risk,
c) A drier atmosphere as a result of the Smog.

The equivalent nowadays, would be how your voice changes when you're telling someone "the dog's just farted!"... we change how much we open our mouths and noses to reduce the bad air going into us - this changes the shape of the sounds we make!

I think the Cockneys, from South London, is the best example of this - as the only differences from the posh voiced North Londoners is the amount of industrialisation and that they are on the South side of London's river Thames, rather than North of it.

Worth putting the above into context by comparing the loveliest British accents; Welsh and Irish - both of which areas are known for their green lands and rainy atmosphere.
edit on 27-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Well at least she now has the big pharma money to just buy off the people counting the votes.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In an hour and a half we will have reached:

The 5th anniversary of both Q posts and of this thread

As I'm in the UK, and already on the 28th, I'd like to be the first to say:

Happy Anniversary Dears!

Thank you all for the partnership, common purpose, laughter, shared frustration, arguments and tears... We may not have started as the best matched but we've grown closer and more understanding every year!

edit on 27-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Worth pointing out that, with Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter, there is a high probability that this will be the SUICIDE WEEKEND mentioned in 3 posts?

I'm assuming the content of deep state actors' BACK CHANNEL COMMS on Twitter will start being revealed, which could be worse than the content of Hunter and Weiner's laptops!

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In that vein, I guess we'll find out if Musk is part of -Q- now that he also owns Twitter. I remember early on it was speculated that Elon could have been -Q-, now five years later Elon owns Twitter which is a main Social Media outlet (great for dumping info to the public) has his own satellite-based internet infrastructure (out of reach by thrifty little DS fingers), and in the worst-case event can simply go off world (which keeps him out of the reach of the DS).

Makes one wonder if -Q- will make an appearance this weekend.

Well, no matter what the last five years have been exposing to the DS, let's hope that by the next five years people will stop questioning the theories about it and instead insist it not happen again (which it most likely will, but at least we the people will have a bit of respite in the meantime).

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Tesla engineers inside twitter today to get the code and dig into the system for Elon. Twitter employees were locked out of the code at Noon

keeps getting better

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen, I have a pet theory that accents are driven by air quality during the industrial revolution!

The strongest and "harshest" UK accents are; Liverpool (Scouser), Manchester, Newcastle (Geordie), Glasgow and South London (Cockneys).

In all of these regions, during the industrial revolution, there was:
a) More coal smoke,
b) Large populations in a conurbation that didn't yet have the facilities for that many people, such as clean water and sewage, leading to disease risk,
c) A drier atmosphere as a result of the Smog.

The equivalent nowadays, would be how your voice changes when you're telling someone "the dog's just farted!"... we change how much we open our mouths and noses to reduce the bad air going into us - this changes the shape of the sounds we make!

I think the Cockneys, from South London, is the best example of this - as the only differences from the posh voiced North Londoners is the amount of industrialisation and that they are on the South side of London's river Thames, rather than North of it.

Worth putting the above into context by comparing the loveliest British accents; Welsh and Irish - both of which areas are known for their green lands and rainy atmosphere.

Fascinating theory!

I came to canada from glasgow as a kid so I don't really hear the accent, just variations in dialects from the different neighbourhoods. I remember some areas having buildings almost black from the smog. Those old, beautiful buildings all smeared black and the funny thing is no one thought it odd. Then glasgow got a bit of a clean up done after the coal era and they turned out to be gorgeous red sandstone and even cream sandstone that my gran said was quarried from giffnock.The soot and grime were so thick that many of the adults in my family were amazed there were different types of sandstone used. I'd imagine their lungs looked much like those sooty buildings.

I'm super into growing roses, so another interesting thing about smog is that it's sulphurous particles acted like a fungicide on roses up until the shift away from coal fueled factories. After that, many heirloom varieties proved vulnerable to fungus and became more challenging to grow which is a major factor in the dwindling supply and interest in these amazing old varieties now that new disease resistant ones are on the market.

Recently, I was looking at old photos of glasgow, the buildings and cemetaries. There is some documentation of the poverty in the tenements and it's mind blowing the lack of basics. I can see how a population breathing and working in smog, always damp and many ill enough to die, could develop a unique accent due to these conditions.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Tesla nerds are already cracking on the code.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Prediction!!!

Elon ends up getting his money back after they find all the evidence needed.

Buy it ... crack it ... publicize it ... Laugh like there is no tomorrow ... sue for damages!

P

edit on 27/10/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Data overload. Ground Zero.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: FlyingFox

Prediction!!!

Elon ends up getting his money back after they find all the evidence needed.

Buy it ... crack it ... publicize it ... Laugh like there is no tomorrow ... sue for damages!

P

Exactly. US contract law is above my pay grade, but...mom worked for the PA AG in Consumer Affairs. I'm pretty sure if the item under contract is materially different than represented, there is cause for an action in equity or whatever. Not so in the UK, for comparison's sake.

newjurist.com...

One example here would be that a used car sold privately is assumed to be as-is, regardless of any declarations either way by the parties. Caveat emptor. The same car sold by a dealer is actually covered against things that would make it materially different than the Buyer expected. That is, engine and trans and the wheels don't fall off, not the turn signal or massaging seats. It's an odd quirk that shows how the law is not evenly applied across the board.

However, if there was intentional fraud and deception, like turning the odometer back, then "Triple Damages" apply. So I believe Elon is closer to a Triple Damages situation than a tiny detail that got overlooked after due diligence was exercised by the Seller. So, yes... this torpedo might come right back at them.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Trying to imagine that had me in tears....LOL.

That is an interesting theory. I wonder why Americans sound so different from you mates in the UK. We butchered the english language!
Here is how we sound in Ar. #1 North Arkansas

#2 South Arkansas

#3 Central Arkansas

We heard your voice when you recorded the decoding explanation for Yig and it still amazes me that my came from ancestors from Scotland and England primarily and I sound nothing like ya.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ooooh you might be right!

& Happy 5th Anniversary!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: Justoneman

I don't get the magnetism thing or bracelet, but I see a lady's version of the infamous Solemani ring. Has anybody cracked that one yet?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Today I am leaning toward Elon being part of Q. I may feel differently Monday....

I sure do hope we hear from Q over the weekend.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Even of Elon isn't part of Q......Ima sit back and enjoy this......
Just look at their faces!

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join