It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Fauci Living through His Worst Nightmare

Here is Fauci sitting on the stage calmly drinking a glass of wine while discussing his worst nightmare. The interview is lengthy but it provides a flavor of how Fauci is able to smoothly communicate before a friendly audience.

"Mask Gate" is going to come back and haunt him. In retrospect he believes that everyone should have masked up when there were only 10 cases in the U.S. claiming that these masks work. The ones that have been shown do not work.

I agree with the moderator Fauci is going to be Behghazied by Senator Rand Paul and what are the chances he says "What difference, at this point, does it make?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
a reply to: Thoughtful1
There was Elon's post about "Let that sink in" and a corresponding Q drop...I forget the number but it was something like No one is sleeping tonight,let that sink in....very exciting!

#621 "Nobody is sleeping tonight. Let that sink in."

..also #4337 but it doesn't seem as relevant.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

As far as fungus and also turmeric I will not budge an inch.
As far as turmeric and it's derivative, curcumin, it saved my life.

I agree with the Turmeric and fungus and I'm sincere in saying I am glad it worked for you.
I will most certainly check out Earth Clinic over the weekend. Thank you (and Cranky) for that. I will also look into Hulda Regehr Clarke as well. I will also be looking into ostriches

As for fungus.
I believe it is way more of a problem than you are accepting. Way more.

Oh believe me, I do understand and accept that fungus are a much bigger problem than most people think. We are on the same page with that one!
Happy Iris Rainbows!
Jane

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I couldn't be happier. Ivermectin is trending!

Twitter Trending Ivermectin

This is going to be epic! Imagine how many people suffered needlessly?
#1786...United States Trend
Twitter [today] releases the ban?
Was Twitter told by MSM to demonstrate Impact?
Do you think they got the [4 am] memo?
All for a conspiracy?
Enjoy the show.

-----
Anything to distract but CNN is now claiming that the hammer attack on Paul Pelosi was an error. The intruder wanted Nancy.
Attacker Looking For Nancy

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Me thinks you are grander in your mind than Cranky thinks and he is lesser for running away. I have been weary of all talk and no action since about day two. I am learning to be patient. After a while, I can sense I have mellowed on that because of the facts that I didn't know previously came into play. You have been deflecting the "facts in play" part very hard and it tends to taint your view as bad as not listening to contrary data because it isn't the thing they wish to hear does to people.

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman
I understand.

When people say they would rather be high on hopium instead of accepting that "The Plan" isn't real, wasteful circular-based arguments are the only things left.

There are two types of people who have stopped having these types of discussions with me: those who have realized that I'm not going to be convinced by rumors and speculation of what "might" be happening behind the scenes and those who have lost the hope that anything is happening.

Interestingly, both of those situations stem from the same thing, lack of results.

Something I noticed is that earlier threads were filling up in a month or so and this chapter has been limping along for over 4 months, even with fresh drops, the Queen dying and the whole Heche thing taking up a bunch of pages. Seems to me people have grown weary of all the talk and no action.

edit on 28-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
I think that the ku post 4337 is really relevant as well.
Now the Twitter has been let out of the cage those people who lost elderly/vulnerable family members in nursing homes are going to sing.
It was common sense not to expose these vulnerable people to Covid-19. Governors, like Cuoma, probably had a very sleepless night. The last thing that they want is a spotlight shed on their conduct during the plandemic. This was premeditated murder for political benefit.
Now they are letting it "sink in" that their conduct is going to trend on twitter for the whole world to see and understand.
Nobody is sleeping tonight probably includes many, many people.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Me thinks you are grander in your mind...

There is no grandiosity, either people felt like they were talking to a brick wall or they gave up on Q, which would have nothing to do with me.

You have been deflecting the "facts in play" part very hard and it tends to taint your view as bad as not listening to contrary data because it isn't the thing they wish to hear does to people.

Them being facts is just your opinion, probably a result of hope and you learning to be patient.

Me, I can be patient and wait and see what happens without having to hope it turns out one way or the other.

I'm not burdened by the need for specific results to the point that I am looking at old peoples saggy skin and trying to convince myself that they are masks or convince myself that things have to be public because of some "universal law" that nobody can prove.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anyone familiar with a social media tool known as Tangles? It was used to compile social media profiles for the Operational Background Reports/baseball cards.

Office of Intelligence and Analysis Operations in Portland (88 pg PDF, April 20, 2021)

COINTELPRO never ended. Not only were federal security analysts asked to spy on thousands of people, we also now learned of this national security gem...

OPB

Someone appears to have found 'Tangles' creator: Cobwebs, a company run by former IDF guys.💀🧐

Using Web Intelligence for Criminal Investigations

By using advanced investigation tools and easy-to-use artificial intelligence web intelligence platforms like Cobwebs Technologies’ Tangles, which can scour all levels of the internet and the various social media platforms, authorities are able to obtain precise and unrivaled web intelligence in the open and dark web in a fraction of the time it used to take.

While some of the posts on social media platforms might seem benign to the human eye, online investigation tools and media intelligence platforms like Tangles can provide valuable intelligence in identifying suspects and concrete threats.

Using the latest media intelligence platforms with advanced artificial intelligence capabilities, Cobwebs Technologies’ Tangles platform can also search for information about possible crimes before they happen by monitoring for keywords in different languages, locations, or events and generating alerts to notify authorities of potential threats.

With capabilities like Natural Language Processing (NLP), Tangles is also able to understand the meaning behind a suspect’s posts and perform sentiment analysis to map out the suspects feelings towards topics.

Advanced web intelligence tools can also detect social changes in a suspect’s life.

More on Cobwebs...

Cobwebs Technologies, an Israeli Firm Presents Its Anti-terror Tech to High-profile U.S. Delegation

Besides DHS, Tangles is used by at least one police department. Cobwebs' sales manager (as of 2019), Johnmichael O'Hare, claimed he became "very familiar" with Tangles while working for the Hartford Police Department.

Cobwebs Technologies: Deep Web Detective

While Cobwebs Technologies' Tangles tool can also search for information about possible crimes before they happen. "We're setting up notifications," O'Hare explains. "If you want to know if somebody is talking about a certain event, you can upload a dictionary of keywords, even the location around a certain event, so you can be notified when a threat is made."

"It's simple and made to be used by anyone," says O'Hare. "After one hour of training, you're off and running." Cobwebs provides training in person or remotely.
And according to his LinkedIn profile he still lists his current position as "Sales and Business Development" with Cobwebs.

Welcome to the Orwellian Minority Report police state.🙄 Lookout for new revised 'friendly' twitter algo's.🦉

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Just wondering about the timing of the releasing of Twitter out of the cage.

May be a coincidence but toda,y October 28th is Bill Gates birthday.

Happy Birthday Bill Gates! #billgatesbioterrorist
It's My Birthday And I'll Cry If I Want To

Bill Gates Birthday

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Elon is an African American being born in South Africa. Might be the only meaning..

originally posted by: dashen

What did he mean by this?
lol

Enjoy the Show!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: daskakik
I think your right Dask, about growing weary.

Justoneman
For what it's worth, I enjoy your conversations with Dask even if it a circle jerk. Your perspectives are both valid. JOM keeps the hopium alive and Dask digs for the tangible proof.........maybe I have dual personalities and you two feed each side.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
His wife is two people removed from being the POTUS. Where is their SS detail?

originally posted by: Caled
I find it a bit odd that the husband of the Speaker of the House has no handlers, no security detail, and no bulletproof windows in a house that should obviously have bulletproof windows? I believe the term the young folks these days use is "sus."

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Normally I would pass this off as political theater but given that its Graham talking and how much he was involved with McCain and Ukraine, I wouldn't be too surprised if he was one of the jumpers if things get looked into.

With the "attack" on Paul Pelosi, one has to wonder if Graham had a hand in it. This "attack" reminds me of the murder of William R. Simonson in the movie "Soylent Green". Was Paul Pelosi a risk of talking?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
All good n Rainbows Angel, awaiting friend who is an ayurvedic practitioner, advice, from own research it was never used by itself but was used in conjunction with many other ingrediants, some high falooting potions imo also, intuition research has ginger cold , tumeric steady n iris ? so far, wee energy wall to get through as yet.

Many plant poisons are added to medicines olt times n new, iris is mildish yes ?

The iris is a common flowering plant that grows from rhizomes or bulbs, according to rightdiagnosis.com. The rhizomes or bulbs contain a toxic chemical called irisin which can cause various symptoms if ingested. Irises are considered to have low toxicity and skin irritation upon skin exposure is usually mild.

lol says usualllly mild

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes
The whole Iris is a toxic plant. For the love of God, please do not ingest in any way shape or form.
On another note, Iris's are my favourite flower. I have a lovely old print of some purple ones which hangs in my Clinic. They are just about the only plant that we cannot extract essential oil from, besides the fact it's toxic so who would want to! So, they hold a fascination for me. But whoa! I never knew the meaning of Iris's in Greek meant rainbow! I have a passion for rainbows, as if nobody here hadn't noticed! I sign off all my communications, even with solicitors/lawyers with Rainbows, Jane. Neither did I know its association to the caduceus! Here I am as a practicing complementary therapist and of course allopathic medicine 'hijacked' the caduceus as their symbol!
Oh blimmey, there are a few more things to!
Anyway, stay away from ingesting Iris's!
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 28-10-2022 by 13Kiwi20qYes because: hidden in plain sight, rainbow iris caduceus = inner energies clearor

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

FOCUS PEEPS!, we are missing things at the most important time to be picking up on them:

NEWS UNLOCKS MAP - HAMMER

1) End Wokeness tweet, at 19:38 gmt

SF Police say Paul Pelosi and the attacker were both holding hammers

The man waited until police arrived to attack, and he did it using Paul Pelosi’s hammer

This is strange AF

2) 5 posts with HAMMER but I'll focus on two:

a) #2598

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 576371 No.4274405 📁
Dec 12 2018 13:03:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: b25341 No.4274344 📁
Dec 12 2018 13:01:05 (EST)
Hammer_time.png

>>4274261
Santa w a hammer signed by QA.

This Christmas we want JUSTICE!

>>4274344
Confirmed.
'QA' > 'QAnon' > Hammer
More to find over time.

Happy Hunting!
Q

1) Looks like they're already trying to pin this on "Ultra right MAGA"... making sense of 'QA' > 'QAnon' > Hammer?
2) Santa KLAUS holding THOR'S HAMMER? Perhaps hinting at 1 hammer to bring down the internet and 1 Hammer to nail in Project ODIN?
3) Note how the picture effectively shows KLAUS WALLED-IN?

b) #1044 seems perfectly timed for a cabal response to Musk taking over Twitter? ...and the HAMMER attack on Paul Pelosi happens on the same day Elon takes over???

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922237 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:22:28 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922142 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:17:40 (EST)
>>922075
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q

>>922142
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.

Q

1) Bolded timestamp encodes Oct 27th; date of Elon's effective takeover of Twitter,

3) I think the Pelosi attack was engineered by the cabal to signal "DROP the HAMMER"?
Consider this tweet Hot Mic footage where a reporter asks if the attacker is "that nudist dude" and whether he should mention it... handlers tells him not to!

Reporter on hot mic after San Francisco Police Press Conference regarding Paul Pelosi

On the phone with boss:

"Hey so is this the dude that is a former nudist dude?"

"Yea okay, is it okay to say any of that stuff?"

"Nope?"

a) "Could be something could be nothing" but we've learnt that MK Ultra slaves usually have the same initial twice. According to this FOXNEWS article:

The husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Paul, was assaulted with a hammer early Friday inside his San Francisco home by an attacker identified by police as David DePape, who a law enforcement source tells Fox News was shouting "Where is Nancy, where is Nancy?"

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said DePape, 42, is now facing charges of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and several other additional felonies stemming from the incident after 2 a.m.

Scott said police responded to a wellbeing check and found DePape and Paul Pelosi, 82, struggling over a hammer. He said officers then witnessed DePape pull the hammer away from Pelosi and "violently assaulted" him.

b) David DePape = David "of the Pope"!
(Remember Nancy Pelosi's multiple visits to the Pope!)

The point I'm making is that there is a reason we were trained to pick up on news stories and use them to re_read the posts... so we can interpret what's coming next!

This is obviously a critical point at which to be doing that

ETA - Worth thinking through this from the perspective that Nancy Pelosi has flipped and therefore events in her household are being "run" by White Hats?
edit on 28-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All…🍂

Is there a Fungus among us , lol, yep probably.
Cranky warned it would show up in our skin and although it’s not abnormal my hands take a beating touching so many plants and flowers, especially alstroemeria. Over the years I’ve learned how to mitigate the side effects and haven’t had such a break out on my hands in a long time ! Can I DM you Jane for some holistic advice ? Neosporian, wearing Cotten gloves at night with good hand lotion is not curing it as it has in the past ? My buddy looked at it and said it looked liked a fungus ? Uggggg……It’s so infuriating Ivermectin and HQ are not as available as vitamins….lol…we all need to be de-wormed or something ?

Kinda Kooky a little Spooky…..🍿

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

This Cold War 2.0 is really heating up...

tweet

“Most likely” Pandora's box was breached.

VF Article or the Archived copy. TL;DR the entire piece, yet.

Weird that "Vanity Fair" was given advance access to Senate documents? ProPublica makes sense. But Vanity Fair?? Why not NYT, WaPo, or especially the hawkish Wall Street Journal.

2020... Vanity Fair...

The lab leak is a dangerous conspiracy theory...

2022... Vanity Fair...Oops!

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sounding a lil like Lady Macbeth there ML:

"Out, damned spot" or "Out damned fungus"

(Only joking... a little light relief is required)

link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Yes, please do.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dunno what's going on but someone just managed to change my avatar from my Knight to KU post #4955 - "It had to be done this way!"

...sure wasn't me who changed it???

@DTOM, any ideas?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join