It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All…..🍂

Beautiful fall weather on the west coast and I’m grateful for every day that all Hell doesn’t break loose ! LOL, as simplistic as it sounds, my heart and vibration is telling me to “Stay the Course”, operate with Integrity, try to never stay “stuck on stupid” evaluate your intentions. most importantly never underestimate how much Love and Kindness really means to Healing Humanity……simple things really can mean much more then we can imagine ! 🥰

So this whole midterm thing has me on the fence, I’ve already filled out my ballot, which in CA is basically mail-in , unless you wanna go to the polls and drop it off. It took several hours to research all the candidates, especially for Judges and boy oh boy several of them are openly agenda driven, only voted yes to 2 out of 7, same with the school board members……these are actually important races !

Hillary out fear mongering and projecting her “ fears “ the elections will be stolen, somewhat solidifies my instincts that having our votes counted might matter ? The odds are good GOP takes the House, the Senate still up for grabs, but imo, the local people and issues on the ballot are as important if not more important…..we need to change things locally first !

The debate between Dr. Oz and Fetterman should be interesting , hope someone on ATS posts a link, no cable t.v. Anymore, We are the News Now ! 🤔

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
We have another name and scheme to add to the plandemic.
Christian Drosten, Director of the Institute of Virology on Campus Charite Mitte, Germany.

Christian Drosten PCR Test
He had developed the PCR earlier for Zika but what is relevant is that the WHO adopted this PCR test as the "gold standard" for testing for Covid-19 January 16, 2020. The WHO did not declare a global pandemic until March 11, 2020. How did they know that we would need this diagnostic tool for something just emerging?

Who is Christian Drosten?

These PCR tests were the cornerstone of the entire plandemic. By using them that supported the entire narrative of lock downs, control and fear. Of course the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is involved.

Wuhan...

NIH PLOS Pathogens

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Certainly would have been a good time to switch people if it was a double that came back "awake".

C'mon, wouldn't it be the worst time?

The best time would have been before they went out in public, in front of cameras.

Then they would not have been "caught".

Well, yes there is that solid logic. But if you think about it, there is some kind of real Kabuki theater aspect to a lot of major events and actions. There is some kind of code being used for how things get done. It is important things happen in front of the masses is my bottom line on this.

Maybe, it is quite a bit like the Italian Mob routines only this one is on steroids. Faux drama is part of the situation and IDK why other than a ritual? Who else can bring you this but a family in the CIA and are one world order loose nuts that need to be tightened to a gray bar in a gray bar motel!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
It is important things happen in front of the masses is my bottom line on this.

I know this idea that the elite can do anything as long as they make it public because of some universal law is a cornerstone of CT but I've never actually come across anything that supports it.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1

originally posted by: StratosFear
So a guy I work with starts talking about a Trump and Michael Jackson connection and sent me this podcast. Skip to 1:24:00 for it to get really interesting but most was intriguing after the first 30mins or so of banter.

Did Michael Jackson Fake his death? with Sean Hibbeler

Holy crap! That is very interesting and fairly believable. I get why MJ perhaps would want to fake his death to have some privacy, but I really didn't know the real connection he had with the Trump family. Wow!

Keep it on the downlow,

edit on 25-10-2022 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Just like the WW1 General in 1940 fails to adapt to mechanized warfare, the Democrats are failing to adapt to the digital battlefield.

They still rely on ballot stuffing, outright lies, personal attacks, censoring social media, fake news et al, when (thanks to Q+Anons) the public sees right through it...just like I can see through the facade put up by my local officials.

I told them it's like watching a school play.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
www.pbs.org...
pbs.org/video/michael-flynns-holy-war-tlxybp/

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
a reply to: StratosFear

I can confirm this. I actually transported Michael Jackson a few years after his 'death'. He didn't tell me he was MJ, but it was him as far as I could tell.

The name on the call was for a Michael, to take the passenger to buy some fuel. 2:45am, something like that. The pick up was the side of the road, about an eighth of a mile up the road from a corner country store where hot rodders and young bikers would sometimes hang out late at night on the weekends. In the city, but it was out by the airport. I say country store because it was that type of business: large lot, etc.

I pull up, and as he embarks, you can hear the guys up the street at the store yelling threats and obscenities. We leave his bike there, I take him to the store, he buys a gas can and some fuel, and I take him back to his bike. He underpays me. I wait for him to start his bike. When he rides off, he rides off down a ditch heading directly toward the airport. We were on the side of the airport that the guard flies from, so that ditch most likely took him to the military airfield portion of the airport, or a private hangar.

The guy sure looked, sounded, and acted like Michael Jackson. I didn't comment on that fact, but that was what happened. Seemed like it was really him. I don't know why a lookalike would want to go to all that trouble, and riding off through the ditch toward the airfield was rather odd, unless he had some place to go over there. There are no regular homes in that area.

I cannot post too much as its mostly unconfirmable stories but you are not the only one to tell a tale such as that. It seems MJ had a way with not only the US military but others around the world as well that allowed him to move among them in ways a regular civilian or celebrity couldnt do. Why that is or where hes is now is unknown to me but I believe MJ is alive and being protected.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Not encouraging, but not exactly unexpected in upside down world
Saudi blasts release of oil reserves 'to manipulate markets'

Saudi Arabia's energy minister on Tuesday blasted the release of emergency oil stocks as an attempt to "manipulate markets", the latest apparent salvo in a spat with Washington over oil production.

"People are depleting their emergency stocks, had depleted it, used it as a mechanism to manipulate markets while its profound purpose was to mitigate shortage of supply," Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman told an investor conference in the Saudi capital.

"However, it is my profound duty to make it clear to the world that losing emergency stock may become painful in the months to come."

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I made a meem for that.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Those who remember the thread digs on the London Bridge terrorist attack will remember that it started a dig on NARWHAL tusks!

I believe we uncovered that the Narwhal tusk represented, then Prince, now king Charles.

Therefore this Bloomberg tweet at 02:34 GMT gives off strong vibes as COMMS?

Bigger

Notes:
1) 4 Narwhal tusks visible... 4 days?
2) Tusks form roman numerals XII = 12
3) "ON ICE"?
4) The royal squadron typical uses VC10s and the text includes VC.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
That is just weird! I show that it sent and even opened what I sent to make sure. I sent it again so see if it did the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Roman Numeral VC is 5100, so VC10 would be 51,000, or would that be VC to the tenth power? My math writing skills are nonexistent.

Given that the two tusks in the background don't seem to have any whales attached to them, I wonder if the message here is something about the 4th of December and putting the King on ice? Symbolic warning maybe?

Does 5100 have any meaning when connected to King Charles?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Not aware of any 5100/King Charles connection!

VC could also be a reference to Queen Victoria (or was it King Victoria?)

There's also the 11.3 KC reference from #4621

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 No.110 📁
Aug 17 2020 17:59:35 (EST)
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Non_Civ]
[Set 1]
1. Kevin Clinesmith [KC][11.3]
[Placeholder - Indictments Tracking > Civ]

www.justice.gov...

edit on 25-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on 25-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: Bravo

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Obama’s White Whale

Unicorn is $Billion so I guess narwhal is...

Collectively, they bring a wealth of business acumen and decades of investment expertise to Propeller aimed at catalyzing growth of the $2.5 trillion blue economy.
Propeller blue economy narwhals
Partner & Angel investor Dr. Julie Pullen has an interesting bio.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Got it!

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

King Charles is connected to "17" - At the time Prince Charles was the first to announce the Great Reset on behalf of Klaus.

twitter.com...

Amazing how they crowned him with the UN 2030 Agenda 17 goals & matching colors.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER:
There is a smiley face on the sun today. Take a look.

Reminded me of ... Mr Pool ... Cheers

That is all

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Watch the Water

edit on 10262022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join