It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I wonder if Hu Jintao was behind the rumoured coup attempt against XI?

Apparently it was known about and a Xi body double used to allow it to go ahead in order to flush out the traitors - whilst Xi was safely hidden elsewhere.

This White Hats telegram post details, from Oct 3rd:

Behind the scenes:; From China to [DS] U.S. October Plans.

_The arrest of XI by [DS] MSM news was a counter measures ( flash flag ops news event) to try and hide the the Arrest of CCP officials that were planning a coup again XI. ( I had previously stated in WIRE'S> XI was safe and in protection)//// _Its now clear the Military Brigade that entered Beijing was there in defense of XI and surrounded him for protection. And SEVERAL CCP members were Arrested and executed.
>The attempted MILITARY COUP was staged by ROTHSCHILDs/ ROCKEFELLERS/ VATICAN/ BLACKROCK/ DAVOS GROUP. ECT ECT. in hopes the Military Coup over XI would stop the backing of FULL Russian Alliance and the annexation of UKRAINE. The second reasons for the attempted coup was to take over BRICS momentary reserve system that half of the world currency has moved too.

_The [ DS] agenda for October in the U.S. is to final charge TRUMP with Freefall crimes sand hopes to put him on house arrest and stop the Rallys he's been hosting. These changes will connect to treason against a sitting current U.s. president ( Biden) for the Jan 6. And current Statements Trump has made at Rally's on Election fraud and for help fund Election turnovers through Save America PAC. ....
( Don't be discouraged to this news... Of you been following closely the past years you should understand by now.... TRUMP is not alone but placed by HIGH LEVEL CLEARANCE MILITARY COMMANDERS AND WHITE HATS INTEL ALLIANCE)///... All this is setting a STAGE 🎥 for [ DECLASS ] and opening doors military intervention.

_[ DS] is currently trying desperately to activate 25th amendment and remove BIDEN and stop U.S. Elections through the confusing moment,.. ( the whole BIDEN with dementia and acting out in public strangely had always been a scapegoat event by the DS to use)///
>CHINA/RUSSIAN CABLES: NO U.S. ELECTIONS
>AS EU. NATO UN DAVOS GROUP KAZARIAN push for FULL war with Russian to help facilitate a MAJOR FALSE FLAG EVENT to bring in U.S. MILITARY into open war with RUSSIA this could help halt U S. ELECTIONS

_DNC now looking to OFFICIALLY BRINGING THE U.S. INTO WAR AGAINST RUSSIA.... This would bring legal Arrests of U.S. citizens who side with RUSSIA as treasonous actions. This would also lead to Censorship of U.S. citizens who speak out openly against the Current. Administration. ( EU Aliso looking to creating new laws on the same subjects.... States of War and New Emergency powers )//
>MUCH DEPENDS ON UKRAINE JOINING NATO IN EMERGENCY ALLIANCE BRINGING NATO INTO THE EU.

As EU collapses .... Hungary , POLAND.. ITALY
Begin silent manoeuvres to help EXPOSE the weakness of the EU system and have their own October surprises in store.

Don't be dismayed by the news here I write..
I WARNED you all these EVENTS were coming long long ago..... And NORTH KOREA WILL get ready to make their move!!!!! ( as PUTIN and Kim Jong-un met yesterday... WIRES: are buzzing)//

edit on 22-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
QTSR Oct 22:

☝ alot of channels use my post and coin them off and their own ( I don't really mind this... But when they scam people with coins and tokens in their pages that really effects the trust in the movement... Be careful who you follow that scam for coins or digital currency)////

QTSR Oct 22:

I WILL keep some updates through the weekend coming Important things happening behind the scenes

QTSR Oct 22:

PLEASE my friends.. Always find time to laugh and find peace in the hardest moments of life////

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Finally!
Court Order Depositions of Top Biden Officials in Missouri Ag's Case
This is apparently a rapidly developing story.
Imagine Fauci, Psaki, Rob Flaherty, Vivek Muthy, Jen Easterly and FBI supervisor special agent Elvis Chan being deposed.

"After finding documentation of a collusion relationship between the Biden Administration and social media to censor free speech, we immediately filed a motion to get these officials under oath."

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
NEWS UNLOCKS MAP - I think we're about to see military action in China Sea this week?

Just caught this meeting that happened on Oct 20th (Thursday) but was only tweeted 22nd (today) at 10:15:03:

Building and Maintaining Partnerships 🇺🇸 🤝 🇬🇧

@USNavyCNO, @CMC_MarineCorps & @FirstSeaLord met for strategic dialogue at the Pentagon, Oct. 20.

MORE HERE
t.co... t.co...

Here's the picture from the tweet:

Examining the picture:
1) At the time of the meeting it was secret... but 2 days later they tweet about it?
2) Meeting title:
"US - UK
Strategic Dialogue
Delivering Combined Seapower (DCS)"

3) The US and UK attendees are mingled - rather than on opposite sides of table:
a) Far side of table, far right, is General Berger, head of the Marines, and rumoured to still be reporting to POTUS45 as part of devolution,
b) To his immediate right is the UK's First Sea Lord (Head of Maritime Law), Sir Ben KEY (Who was awarded a US Bronze Star in 2006!)

4) What caught my eye was that together KEY+BERGER form the KEYSTONE because:

Sir Ben KEY = KEY,
Gen BERGer = STONE because BERG is german for Mountain (link)

5) 8 posts with KEYSTONE but I think this meeting was about #251:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34323 📁
Dec 4 2017 22:50:10 (EST)
Re-review RED_RED stringer.
Focus on Hussein AIDS Video.
Cross reference.
Date of stringer vs video?
Learn to decider.
News unlocks message.
Find the keystone.

Q

a) US and UK both have aircraft carrier groups off China/Korea/ Taiwan,
b) With Ukraine mostly subdued, TAIWAN now becomes the DECIDER battle to finish the war?,
c) The UK Navy is divided into 3 Squadrons that each report to the Admiral of the Fleet; RED SQUADRON, White Squadron and Blue Squadron,
d) The Flag of the UK Admiral of the Fleet is a RED CROSS on a white background = RED_RED?
e) The timestamp resolves to Oct 24th (Monday)!
Dec 4 2017 22:50:10 = 10, 4+10+10

#262 links to above post and highlights 25th, 27th and 28th (of October?)

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No.35166 📁
Dec 5 2017 00:45:56 (EST)
RED RED stringer 25th.
Hussein RED video 27th (response).
Hussein in Asia on 28th post stringer.
Analyze.
Coincidence?
More than one meaning.
Hussein RED Indictments variables.
Think circle.
Expand your thinking.
Take multiple paths.
One connects to another.
Learn to read the map.
The map is the key.
Find the keystone.
What holds everything together?

Q

a) Bolded timestamp also encodes Oct 24th!

BONUS ROUND:
The First Sea Lord occurs as a character in the spy novel The Thirty-Nine Steps. From the First Sea Lord wiki:

In John Buchan's novel The Thirty-Nine Steps (1915), the First Sea Lord is named as Lord Alloa, an impostor whom Richard Hannay recognizes at a meeting as a spy and recent pursuer of his. Hannay describes Lord Alloa as recognizable from news pictures for his "beard cut like a spade, the firm fighting mouth, the blunt square nose, and the keen blue eyes...the man, they say, that made the New British Navy". The real First Sea Lord at the time the story is set (early summer 1914) was Prince Louis of Battenberg, coincidentally also bearded.

ALLOA... ALOHA... possible cross-reference to RENEGADE the imposter, BHO?
edit on 22-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Another 9/11 link.
First Lawsuits Filed Against BioNTech
Incoming from Germany, the home of BioNTech. They tried their best but the vaccine injuries cannot be swept under the run any longer..

"He himself dealt intensively with the matter for two years after there was a case of vaccination damage in his family. The law firm made its plan public in May and, according to Ulbrich, has been over run since then.
"I didn't expect that there would be so many reactions. The vaccine reactions seem to be much larger than expected.

Just looking at what BioNTech did to delay the inevitable- when people contacted them and wanted to make claims they sent the Pfizer form instead, something that was highly unusual. Kind of deflecting to Pfizer and hiding their role in all of this.

The Paul Ehrlich Institute lent a hand to the cause and decided to only publish the vaccine side effects every 3 months.
I imagine this law firm in Germany is just starting to see the just the tip of the iceberg. These are only the most serious vaccine injuries.
I hope this link works because I had to get it translated from German.
------
Comirnaty [BioNTech-Pfizer] Filings With the FDA

Some interesting confidential filings. How can the FDA decline approval when the $ is so good? Imagine $2,875,842 just for the application.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The dam is breaking!!!
Finally the Wall Street Journal Friday, October 21st published something significant about the potential vaccine injuries caused by the mRNA vaccines.
They can't keep a lid on this any longer.
The article is by Joseph A. Ladapo, the Surgeon General of Florida.

"We found an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related mortality risk associated with Covid-19 vaccination."

"For young men, the risks outweigh the benefits at this point." He is leading with the data.

"The public can be assured that I will continue to lead with data, and I will place their interests ahead of political pressure and fear based ideologies."
Covid Boosters Aren't for Everyone

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All Hands On Deck for 'Walczak Gate':

Some of you may remember this thread on Ashley Biden's diary from June:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quote from her diary:

"Was I molested? I think so. I can't remember specifics, but I do remember trauma--I remember not liking the Woolzack's house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline."

Some initial research went into finding "the Woolzack's house"...the place where AB remembers something about it, she didn't like connected with trauma and mentions remembering being "sexualized with Caroline" (cousin?).

Not much (very little) was found regarding the "Woolzack" family...BUT it was suggested she possibly misspelled the family name....and that 'Walczak' was a prominent family in the area at the time.

The thread died down without much resolution to this portion of the mystery.

RECENTLY...CWM revived it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FOLLOWED BY...this FIRST-TIME newbie-member post:www.abovetopsecret.com...

So NOW we have the possibility of the 'Walczak' home NEXT DOOR to Joe Biden's house in Wilmington, DE.

Hopefully this new mystery member will return with more clues.

In the meantime,...we have fresh meat for researchers who may be interested.
edit on 1PMOctCDTPMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

New one/first time mystery poster gives the name "I***** Walczak *****" as owning the home next door to the Bidens at the time.
Walczak is a Polish name...and the name 'Irmina' is the first possible fit for the poster's clue.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
We have more cancer news.
Do you feel like we are in a movie?

Cue the music..."The Gift" from the Twilight Zone.
..."Reading from the note "Greetings to the people of Earth:
We come...in peace. We bring you this gift. The following chemical formulation is...a vaccine against all forms of cancer..."

#4904 October 21, 2020
All[3] movies playing simultaneously?
Do you find it interesting that everything discussed in the past
somehow makes news as of late.

October 17th BioNTech announced that they may have a Cancer vaccine by 2030

Delving into history here but BioNTech started with individualized cancer treatments with their mRNA platform prior to the roll-out of the Covid-19 jabs. The key is that there is not a one size fits all jab, but that's what they gave everyone.
According to "follow the Wives" Tureci "We are always hesitant to say we have a cure for cancer. We have a # of breakthroughs and we will continue to work on them." Dealing with the roadblock "Vaccine needs to be custom-designed for each person."
Cancer Vaccine May Be Ready By 2030

Another movie "I am Legend" deals with a cancer jab which I presume was a "one for all" style jab which led to some other horrible disease.
Looking at the comments section...
"There is no single vaccine for cancer because cancer is not one single disease. How do you vaccinate for lung cancer + skin cancer + blood cancer + ovarian cancer? They have different causes.
The Gift
----
Now we have a conflict. Big Pharma has not been about curing people, only treating people for $. Now BioNTech is suggesting that there is a cure. We're going to need popcorn, much more popcorn.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
1) At the time of the meeting it was secret... but 2 days later they tweet about it?

Your first link is dated 10/20/22 so where did you come up with the idea that it was secret?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Pfizer Plans to Sell Covid Jab at a 10,000% Markup in 2023

10,000% markup?!
Special Edition With Albert Bourla

According to Bourla Science has demonstrated its power but, but it seems that not many people are taking the booster. 17 mark. To meet Wall Street expectations they need to generate some serious revenue when fewer people are willing to take the jabs, so that may be the reason that there is a 10,000% price increase.
At the 2.28 mark Bourla startles Sorkin with the statement "I didn't get the vaccine myself." Then he clarifies "I didn't get the bivalent booster."
He caught this variant 2 months after his last bout with Covid and according to Pfizer's guideline he had to wait 3 months before the booster jab.
He has taken Paxlovid twice as well.
He is the walking example of a product that doesn't have lasting effectiveness and worse the variants are surging ahead of the boosters.
When asked if the pandemic is over...no way. It is still with us. 5.25 mark.
Just an oddity but at the 19.15 mark he is talking but there is no sound, so I guess he must have said something and it was censored. They even censored the name Trump.
Meanwhile the EU Task force is still waiting for Albert Bourla to show up.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The name Caroline was mentioned as someone who was being sexualized together with Ashley.
Which brought the rehab link.
An area I've not personally researched.

The mystery poster I assume giving crumbs may be waiting for someone to find warm insights, rather than cold guessing.

Just offering an avenue of research I hope would be leading to warmer insights.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's an interesting quote:

The second reasons for the attempted coup was to take over BRICS momentary reserve system that half of the world currency has moved too.

Shouldn't that be "Monetary" and not "Momentary"?

So, we know that Russia has gone to a gold standard, but has Brazil, China, South Africa, and India?

If on the other hand it really is meant to be "momentary", then what is a "Momentary reserve"?

Could be the end of "crypto currency", or what other reserve is momentary?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
real not rare

uhoh
I will check back after work to see if article was found
tolerant left (warning profanity ahead)

haven't watched yet putting here 4 later

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RookQueen
We have more cancer news.
Do you feel like we are in a movie?

Cue the music..."The Gift" from the Twilight Zone.
..."Reading from the note "Greetings to the people of Earth:
We come...in peace. We bring you this gift. The following chemical formulation is...a vaccine against all forms of cancer..."

#4904 October 21, 2020
All[3] movies playing simultaneously?
Do you find it interesting that everything discussed in the past
somehow makes news as of late.

October 17th BioNTech announced that they may have a Cancer vaccine by 2030

Vaccines to treat cancer possible by 2030, say BioNTech founders (Oct 16, 2022)

Asked when cancer vaccines based on mRNA might be ready to use in patients, Prof Sahin said they could be available “before 2030”.

BioNTech was working on mRNA cancer vaccines before the pandemic struck but the firm pivoted to produce Covid vaccines in the face of the global emergency. The firm now has several cancer vaccines in clinical trials. Türeci said the development and success of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, which is similar to the Moderna Covid shot, “gives back to our cancer work”.

Asked about that, Sahin said: “Our innovations are original. We have spent 20 years of research in developing this type of treatment and of course we will fight for our intellectual property.”
Minus the mRNA platform, Dr. Fauci & minions were saying this back in 1989-90.

Strange that all repurposed drugs that supposedly work against Zika, are also the same as the ones that work against the radically-novel SARS-COV-2 that either randomly came outta the blue from a wet market, a lab leak, or ??.
Similar to odds of winning a lottery. Twice.

Best buds...
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: IAMTAT
The name Caroline was mentioned as someone who was being sexualized together with Ashley.
Which brought the rehab link.
An area I've not personally researched.

The mystery poster I assume giving crumbs may be waiting for someone to find warm insights, rather than cold guessing.

Just offering an avenue of research I hope would be leading to warmer insights.

The 'Mystery Poster' refers to self in plural and seemingly knows much more.
Hopefully, he/she/they will add more.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Great resource
BUT
"John Titor" came into this Timeline in 1998

Had to been there

[snipped]

Watched the 1st video heard that y two k bit and thought wait a
Second thought that was kind of bare burger. Then I recalled the last time I thought a similar thought heard a voice tell me to turn on the TV and started down the rabbit hole. Later in the day (after work) they named obl was the culprit my first thought was patsy.
Leaving the goodwill today a man told me the war is on and bombers in Romania?

edit on 2022/10/22 by CrazyFox because:

edit on Sat Oct 22 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
All this Caroline talk had me looking for theme music....and I found yuk

Sweet Caroline was inspired by a photo of 9 year old Caroline Kennedy...creepy
“ Warm, touchin' warm
Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you” ...gross
Lyric Genius

Anyway, I’m sure this helps no one.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So I was informed of an interesting news story. Since ATS seems to be really good at covering all sorts of low key news, I figured this would be covered by someone. Imagine my surprise.

James Gordon Meek, a 52-year-old investigative reporter and producer of Hulu’s acclaimed documentary “3212 Un-redacted,” has not been seen in public since heavily armed federal agents raided his penthouse apartment in Arlington in April, according to Rolling Stone.
link

Now where have we seen this tactic before?

The magazine cited “sources familiar with the matter” as saying that federal agents found classified information on Meek’s laptop computer.

Meek’s attorney, Eugene Gorokhov, told Rolling Stone: “Mr. Meek is unaware of what allegations anonymous sources are making about his possession of classified documents.”

“If such documents exist, as claimed, this would be within the scope of his long career as an investigative journalist covering government wrongdoing,” the attorney told Rolling Stone in a statement. 

The old "sources familiar with the matter" nonsense.
edit on 22-10-2022 by hangedman13 because: Mor3

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join