It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
US mid-term elections coming up- Check
Trotskyist plans going down hill- Check
New PANDEMIC NEEDED:

n recent weeks, the United States has seen an alarming surge in respiratory illness among children — and COVID-19 is not to blame. Common respiratory viruses, particularly RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), are causing an unusually high number of cases and hospitalizations among kids, putting a strain on children's hospitals and even causing some to reach capacity.

One of these hospitals, Connecticut Children's, is so flooded with cases of RSV that staff is exploring using temporary units on the hospital lawn to manage patients and discussing plans to use auxiliary resources through the state and National Guard.

"We saw a little bit of (RSV) last year, but this dramatic increase in cases of RSV in September and October is not that something we have seen before historically," Dr. Juan Salazar, executive vice president and physician-in-chief at Connecticut Children’s, told TODAY.

mRNA-1345 is a vaccine against RSV encoding for a prefusion F glycoprotein, which elicits a superior neutralizing antibody response compared to the postfusion state. RSV is the leading cause of respiratory illness in young children. Older adults (65+) are at high risk for severe RSV infections. mRNA-1345 uses the same lipid nanoparticle (LNP) as Moderna’s authorized COVID-19 vaccine and contains optimized protein and codon sequences.

Moderna mRNA-1345 Fast Track (August 3, 2021)

mRNA-1345 Clinical Trials

The gene therapy/RSV protection via mRNA target is pregnancy [Zika/Barney Graham/Bill Gruber/ Pfizer/Moderna]
Pfizer, Moderna, J&J See Respiratory Virus RSV as Next Vaccine Target

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Really sad news to report... Onehuman - also known as YIG has passed away!

Her daughter posted on her twitter at 2:39 UTC

Hello All! This is Yig's daughter Kellie, trying to make sure I get the word out for my mother. She sadly passed away on Saturday. I know she will be missed by so many others. I apologize for not reaching out sooner, as I have been trying to get everything in line for her.

I have passed on that she was well respected in the thread, here.

Really heart-breaking that she won't be around to see the success of her efforts!

R.I.P onehuman/YIG

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think I heard one of those Hercules over towards Evesham way too! Mid to late evening? I know it was dark at the time.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Had she been sick? This is heartbreaking.....

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

She sometimes referred to her general health and "ailments" but I never picked up on any details.

Yes, heartbreaking!

Here's a link to her web page that has loads of digs; THEYIG.COM.

I'm not sure if her daughter was aware of this site as there is no update on her passing there.

For those who never saw her videos here's a sample:

edit on 20-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm not surprised but saddened. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
-
-
-
-
-

I'll return back to the topic of the thread now.

In response to this post: Seen here
I'm disgusted by how quick the mRNA is being touted as a cure-all for everything. Next, we're going to be told that these mRNA drugs are a cure for "Paranormal Phenomenon". This poison pushing is out of control, and the paid (insert media and politician here) need to be held in contempt of the public.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Maybe it's time to start asking:

"What other reason do they have for reducing the World's population?"

I mean... If the cabal are on the ropes and being taken out left and right, then why do they want to reduce the population if they as the "rulers" will no longer be here?

Were they doing it for someone else all along? E.g. underground civilisations? Or Alien invasion?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I did the math before on a possible reason. many of the "power elites" are dying, and their kids appear to be weak-minded individuals. Right now, we (the non-elites) out number them by the thousands to one, but if the global population was knocked down to 500 million, then the number would be something around 30-40 of us to every one of them.

It could be as simple as that but given all the talk in the recent past about stuff going on underground. There could be something to be said about Richard Shaver's rant about DEROs wanting to retake the surface world and having as many of us humans would put a massive damper on that notion.

Though the best solution might just be that many of these people behind all this crappos (Soros, Rothschild, Elder members of Malta) are just getting old and want to see "Their Vision" of the world before they die. I mean we've already seen time and time against how selfish these people are.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thank you for the link. Before my hiatus earlier in the year I was checking this site every so often but when I reset my laptop
I'd lost the link.......She was very kind to me when I first started participating here, she will be missed.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Scavino tweet at 23:06:51 EST

I’ve entered the 𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗬’𝗦🪒𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗢𝗥𝗦 Contest, so LFG!!

Get your Founder’s Kit via the below link—and you’ll get 40% OFF your order🔥🔥You won’t be disappointed!!

ORDER TODAY: t.co... t.co...

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e......

4, 10, 20 = 10/24, Monday for financial crash?

A,b,c,d,e...... = 3 letter dominoes to fall?

JEREMY'S RAZORS could also be referring to Jeremy Hunt being the orchestrator of Liz Truss' resignation as PM?
edit on 20-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It is disgusting! I remember in 2018 and 2019 several children in my area being admitted to the Childrens Hospital over RSV. I had been asking different people (parents and grandparents of these kids) what RSV was and what the symptoms were etc. No one seemed to really know much about it and when I looked for answers online, it was basically a bad cold or the flu that primarily affected infants, toddlers, & and elderly people with weak immune systems. Then Covid hit and heard nothing about this until tonight. It's been around for a while just had not yet been exploited by vaccine pushers taking advantage of an entire new generation of parents who all have insurance coverage thanks to The Affordable Care Act. Just another laundering scheme IMHO!

MRNA vaccines will cure us of every ill I'm sure, even the illnesses created just for those nifty new cures.

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Fox news tweet at 6:25am (= 5x5x5x5)

On this day in history, Oct. 21, 1797, legendary warship USS Constitution launched in Boston

37 posts with constitution

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Congress is unintelligible from the perspective of legal analysts because the Havana Syndrome drones have YET to be outlawed specifically, though one can make a case against them based on USC (U.S. federal code).

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
May have found Q

This is about an hour long and was released 10/20/22. I did not watch it all, but plan to tomorrow. It puts together a lot of what most of us have seen but links it all together.
It reveals how John Titor fits into Q's plan to save the world and why he actually stopped in1999.
Remember he said he wanted to get some photos and talk with some family and friends? Well what if
he came to warn a friend that there was a plot to kill him thereby saved his life? Then he enlightened family about the
not so great reset and revealed that Time Travel is real Then the plan to save the world was hatched and Q was born....

rumble.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Both times I've seen it have been daytime, late afternoon.
Both times it was so low, literally skimming the thatch!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

There's something about the Irish 

Julian Haiti ???

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
·
Oct 16
After this clip, Assange was forced into asylum. Today he is locked in a dungeon -- and kept incommunicado. Listen to this, then ask yourself why it was so important that he be silenced.
then

America land of the terrorist

listen listen
Tw@tter is on fire

Spread the word around the world
Homer Simpson goes to Washington

John Kennedy
@SenJohnKennedy
Biden wants Americans to believe that the economy is slowing, prices are rising, and their 401(k)’s are crashing because his policies are just so “good.” Nobody believes that

Germany

German TV news on what is happening in British politics is amazing. No need to understand German, watch to the end

Lawyers Promise ‘Nuremberg Trials’ Against All Behind COVID Scam

edit on 2022/10/21 by CrazyFox because:

“The hearings of around 100 internationally renowned scientists, doctors, economists and lawyers, which have been conducted by the Berlin Commission of Inquiry into the Covid-19 affair since 10.07.2020, have in the meantime shown with a probability close to certainty that the Covid- 19 scandal was at no time a health issue. Rather, it was about solidifying the illegitimate power (illegitimate because it was obtained by criminal methods) of the corrupt “Davos clique” by transferring the wealth of the people to the members of the Davos clique, destroying, among other things, small and medium-sized enterprises in particular. Platforms such as Amazon, Google, Uber, etc. could thus appropriate their market share and wealth.”

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
They released Covid what makes you think they won’t continue to just release deadly diseases on the populace????

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Really sad news to report... Onehuman - also known as YIG has passed away!

Her daughter posted on her twitter at 2:39 UTC

Hello All! This is Yig's daughter Kellie, trying to make sure I get the word out for my mother. She sadly passed away on Saturday. I know she will be missed by so many others. I apologize for not reaching out sooner, as I have been trying to get everything in line for her.

I have passed on that she was well respected in the thread, here.

Really heart-breaking that she won't be around to see the success of her efforts!

R.I.P onehuman/YIG

Awww that is sad, Fly with the Angels Yig, you were one smart cookie and a kind human 💕 Let’s hope those on the other side have front row seats ! Her last post was less then a month ago and although she mentioned having an upset stomach, she seems to still be getting around on her own and her mind was still sharp. I hope that means she had no prolonged suffering.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, I understand she passed in her sleep, overnight.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
COVID doesn't exist.
You mean they released the genetic gene therapy vaccines that creates side effects to the common cold.

Endless innoculations is what they released with shedding and panic due to msm hype.
RFK Jr. movie on the real Anthony Fauci is out and free to watch.

Do they have a deadly disease they can launch?
That was always the plan to trap all the anti-vaxxers but I am beginning to think they were not ready yet and their plans for 2030 is wrecked and they got nothing but media frenzy left

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
They released Covid what makes you think they won’t continue to just release deadly diseases on the populace????

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join