It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I SURE hope it is a case where you are the plaintive!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For ya'll Titor fans...

ATS John Titor Archive

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Great resource
BUT
"John Titor" came into this Timeline in 1998

Had to been there

2564 has a ring to it

For what its worth

ITs Friday

edit on 10212022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Really sad news to report... Onehuman - also known as YIG has passed away!

Her daughter posted on her twitter at 2:39 UTC

Hello All! This is Yig's daughter Kellie, trying to make sure I get the word out for my mother. She sadly passed away on Saturday. I know she will be missed by so many others. I apologize for not reaching out sooner, as I have been trying to get everything in line for her.

I have passed on that she was well respected in the thread, here.

Really heart-breaking that she won't be around to see the success of her efforts!

R.I.P onehuman/YIG

Thank you for sharing and caring for Yig enough to help her child know how we feel!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Rel, in response to your post asking about why the need to depopulate, paraphrasing.

What if there was a known end of the world event like that one suggestion the computer was giving the DARPA people? You have to trim down the people who go to the "ark". Only the best and the brightest will be going, but not the sicko's because that would not be very smart. Perhaps the Soro's class of villain are icons. They are probably the distraction needed to get the chosen team of people to safety to preserve humanity, and try to ease the population down so not so many panic and die of the predicted event. I hope I am horribly wrong here.

edit on 21-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

I was not a party to Yig's digs on Somerset or Gl*mis... I watched some of the posts she made in the thread and went to the site she (and others) linked.

I always felt a lil wary of it all, being that I'm in the UK; so briefed myself and occasionally commented but didn't dig further.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's an option that doesn't feel totally out of bounds JoM.

Another "Time will tell" for me.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I missed something... I did read an article, probably from Yig, that mentioned a title for Belenoff... something like "countess of Banbury".

It surprised me because I'd never heard of the title before and a net search didn't turn anything up - I grew up within 30 miles of the places so think I would have heard of a high nobility title attached to it.

Anywho, just had a thought:

If you look at Banbury and Windsor on g**gmaps, you will see that they're not far apart... certainly close enough to be linked by tunnels with perhaps a dumb at an oxfordshire military base as the "join" point?

Who knows???

May also be worth comparing with the story of an eldest UK prince being sick and hidden from the public for his whole life. I think it was in the 1910s or 1920s... may have been a Prince John? Anywho, point is that if one believes that then there is a precedent set for such shenanigans.

Remember that there is also a rumour that when Princess Di was given a "trial run" with Charles, in a railway carriage on a siding, the Embryo was taken by doctors to check for viability, compatibility and health (Haemophilia being a problem in the bloodline). The rumour says that the doctors, who were supposed to destroy it after their checks, grew the daughter to birth. Then consider that AFTER this, King Juan Carlos was supposed to have fathered Prince William with Diana, and Major Hewitt to have fathered Harry. It certainly implies that someone was trying to "breed out" some bad blood from Charles lineage?

Think I'm at the point where I just want someone to "spill the beans" on everything for the 20th century!

edit on 21-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

back in the 1970s there was a Pentagon report that talked about an ice age (more of a reglacialazation period, but whatever), the point being is that could the need to depopulate has more to do with the elites fearing that us "eaters" will out use all the natural resources.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxstar
That's one reason I didn't watch it last night. It was so interesting that I was afraid I'd watch it and not be able to shut my brain off for sleep!......lol
When I first started reading the Q drops and discussions on this thread, the first thing I thought of was Titor. He is the reason I found this site to begin with 14 years ago. Obama was in office and I was feeling an extreme shift in our world, or at least the world I had become accustomed to. Titor's story gave me hope because it sure felt like evil was upon us. A year later I started getting emails from The Clinton Foundation asking for donations? I was a registered Republican so am not sure why I was receiving the emails but I immediately became curious about what the Clintons were up to now, so I kept reading their emails. I was also popping in here lurking in the political threads. Then came the earthquake in Haiti with the CF pouring in to rescue the poor haitian people....PFH. Evil was written all over that picture, I just didn't know how deeply evil until Q. I have to admit I would love for this to be true then hopefully some of this mess could be undone! Gonna try to watch the whole video tonight........

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
Well she is a very interesting character. I am glad you brought her up! I have a lot going on this weekemd but will certainly try to read more about her next week. I will be interested in exploring The Yig files on her as well!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

If the people behind Titor are the same people behind -Q-, I would think that a massive deep dig into who these people are would be in order.

I never really bought into the whole "Time Traveler" angle from Titor. The logical fact is that if a time traveler came here, and exposed what future events took place in detail, nothing would change since if anything did change, then so would the story and no one would remember the first story. There would be no harm in spilling the beans.

On the other hand, if the "Time Traveler" was actually just a person that came from another dimension, then spilling the beans wouldn't matter since their timeline and ours would be separate but equal.

So, while I don't pass off the idea of time travel, I will pass on anyone that refuses to state future events out of fear that they might change the present. Titor falls into this category. -Q- has presented information that has been presented as happening (I just wish that the puzzle and hints would stop, and flat out ratting of the corrupt would start).

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Of course the scientific community are in their horrors. "most of the senior leadership [of NIH's 27 institutes] will be deeply concerned to have Congress interfering in the review and awarding of grants.

Government Grants have been a gravy train for B*LLSNIP for wwwaaayyy to long.

I find this part very concerning " The U.S. leader of one clinical trial in Shanghai- who asked for to remain anonymous, said his former partner is a former trainee and "close collaborator" and it would not be possible to recruit enough participants at a single site in the U.S."

VERY CONCERNING! It made my heart sink when I read it. There is no telling what they have done to the people of China and what is being hidden from us. I don't pretend to know how we will do this but they do have to be reigned in.....If We the People ever get our countries back that is.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

back in the 1970s there was a Pentagon report that talked about an ice age (more of a reglacialazation period, but whatever), the point being is that could the need to depopulate has more to do with the elites fearing that us "eaters" will out use all the natural resources.

I've pondered that view for awhile and if a large enough percentage of the population ever wakes up is perhaps their greatest fear. The so-called population problem has always been the Club of Rome Malthusians top priority.

You reminded me of...

Uncensored Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas [PDF] This version contains "After effects."

The Pentagon and Climate Change

The story behind the Pentagon report on abrupt climate change is almost as remarkable as the contents of the report itself. The National Academy study of this issue crossed the desk of Andrew Marshall, director of the Pentagon’s Office of Net Assessment. Marshall, who has worked for every secretary of defense since James Schlesinger in the 1970s, is a legendary “wise man,” known as “Yoda,” at the Pentagon. When they need someone to think about big things, the Department of Defense turns to Marshall. His most famous achievement was the promotion of missile defense. It was Marshall who authorized the $100,000 grant for Peter Schwartz and Doug Randall of the Global Business Network to analyze abrupt climate change for the Pentagon.

Marshall was like a permanent fixture, the Pentagon's librarian, serve for life. Yoda didn't retire until he was 94 and died 4 years later in 2019. Untold secrets taken to the grave. Unreal.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
new QTSR (full post at link):

I give a full update tomorrow

INCLUDING what's happening with [MOUSEPOX]
_____
We are coming into a critical moment....
[ They] really want to arrest
TRUMP create a civil war//)))

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
👀

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Very interesting especially when you look at Xi's reaction and some of the other's sitting closely by.

I'm sure its nothing though since stuff like this happens all the time

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
QTSR Oct 22(full post at link):

THERE WILL BE NO NUCLEAR WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year in JANUARY 2021 i was one of the first ( besides Juan talking about Cuban missile crises) to let Everyone know we were heading into a global Nuclear STANDOFF (many normies thought I was fear mongering) ... But the TRUTH is i was preparing everyone for the EVENTS surrounding the NUCLEAR moment, like the COLLAPSE of the World economy and countries ( i had WARNED for so long about this coming happening, even though MSM kept covering up the COLLAPSE simce last FALL ////

QTSR Oct 22(full post at link):

_ALL across the world MAJOR actors. musicians. Sport idols are PUBLICLY leaving the left parties.
> In the U.S. Blacks, Jews, Hispanics are leaving the Democratic party in mass migrations to become Republicans. It's estimated over 6 million democrats left the DNC party after Tulsi Gabbard left the party and Kanye West publicly bashing the Democratic has a profound movement through the hip-hop community as he exposes DEEP STATE in the entertainment world and was trending...,... In the past month several Hollywood actors publicly denounce Hollywood and left AND or switch parties to the republic party....../////

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
real not rare

uhoh
I will check back after work to see if article was found
tolerant left (warning profanity ahead)
edit on 2022/10/22 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: duncanhidao

Very interesting especially when you look at Xi's reaction and some of the other's sitting closely by.

I'm sure its nothing though since stuff like this happens all the time

Right ? Xi and others reactions were odd, like they knew what was happening, but the former Chinese President didn’t have a clue ? If it was some sort of emergency the normal response would be to show some empathy for him. Was he arrested ?
edit on 22-10-2022 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join