It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Those morning after pills are way different than an actual abortion where they have to put you in surgery to take the baby out of the womb.........It is good for about a month after you miss your period without needing to be at the hospital or the clinic. The baby grows exponentially and after that it is very dangerous to the potential mother of that child to take those.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me. There are quite a few posts about abortions and the price of fetuses. If women instead are taking these abortion pills then no one is getting the supply. Is there a conflict between Bill Gates agenda vs those that want/need those parts?

Rubio, Colleagues Letter to WHO

The WHO are obviously the anti health agency. The global population must be reduced, as per Bill Gates orders.
These chemical abortion pills are not safe and now this is being condoned by Tedros.
"Large scale, peer reviewed studies demonstrate that women who take chemical abortion pills are significantly more at risk of developing serious complications and more likely to require a visit to the emergency room, while some women my even die."
Meanwhile the Biden administration has made the mailing of the abortion pills a permanent feature.Abortion Pills by Mail

Where are all these women world wide going to get these pills?
If the WHO is successful at gaining control world wide of health their agenda will become every nations agenda.

Meanwhile why would Pope Francis appoint a pro-abortion economist to the Pontifical Academy for Life?
Pope Francis Abortion Advocate Appointment
Like I say this is all weird.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
The Mary Ferrell Foundation is suing Biden and the National Archives for failure to implement the JFK Record Act.

According to Jefferson Morley, in weeks to come the Mary Ferrell org will explain the most important redacted JFK documents.

Most of what has been released over the last five years has been strategic, pointing towards Russia as a possible suspect in the assassination. Last year's release resulted in headlines like this:

Oswald met KGB before JFK assassination, delayed records dump shows (Dec 15, 2021) CIA working hard trying to white wash their negative reputation.

It was the project Paperclip Nazi's children in the CIA..... I do believe I am spitballing here. I believe I know Bush Sr and his dad's influence from the past were involved in the JFK situation whether the Nazi soldier rumor of the Bush clan before WW2 is true or not.

edit on 20-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Given that the public now has it on the record that these "Vaccines" are deadlier than the virus itself, isn't these programs by the government cause for attempted murder charges to be placed on them?

Right there in that data is our Military tribunal data. We also see lots and lots of proof they lied to get us to take it and then used the lies to make Draconian rules that were totally farcical in their hypocrisy. Some even insinuating that it really wasn't a big deal to them. Just like the CO2 is bad crowd that will fly all over the planet to party and then tell you that it is bad if you drive a car or eat meat.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a Watch the Water story ....

U kraine Fires 6 HIMARS at Power Station/Dam trying to Flood Kherson - all Intercepted!

Had the Dam been hit and collapsed, all the water to the north of the Dam would have gone into uncontrolled release. The flooding would have been forty feet deep in parts of Kherson located south of the Dam.

Yesterday, acting on covert intelligence, the Russians began evacuation of the civilian population in areas of Kherson likely to have been affected if the Dam was destroyed and flooding came in.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a Watch the Water story ....

U kraine Fires 6 HIMARS at Power Station/Dam trying to Flood Kherson - all Intercepted!

Had the Dam been hit and collapsed, all the water to the north of the Dam would have gone into uncontrolled release. The flooding would have been forty feet deep in parts of Kherson located south of the Dam.

Yesterday, acting on covert intelligence, the Russians began evacuation of the civilian population in areas of Kherson likely to have been affected if the Dam was destroyed and flooding came in.

I've been following the war on the Ukraine LiveUAmap, and I can confirm that dam has been a frequent target of attack.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LIZ QUITS Liz Truss dramatically QUITS as Prime Minister after just 44 days in No10 marred by mini-budget fiasco & Tory infighting

LIZ Truss has dramatically RESIGNED as Prime Minister today after just 44 days in office.

The embattled PM made a solemn speech outside Downing Street this afternoon confirming the astonishing turn of events.

"I will remain as Prime Minister until a successor has been chosen."

edit on 10202022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm starting to see a lot of reports, including on the MSM, which are saying that momentum is shifting back in the Republicans' favor now, and that the Dems will probably lose at least the house.

I think we're approaching a make or break moment. If the Deep State is really planning to cancel the elections, they're going to have to pull something really soon. The United States has never cancelled a national election before. Even the Civil War wasn't a good enough reason.

If the elections do get cancelled or postponed or some other nonsense, then we will be in uncharted territory, dealing with a situation that has never occurred in this country. It really would be a situation in which "the military is the only way."

Building on this, the new session of congress will be sworn in on January 3rd. This is mandated by the constitution.
If they do cancel the elections, then when the current session of Congress expires at midnight on January 2nd, we will have no legitimately-elected congress.

Now, passing an unconstitutional law is not itself illegal or treasonous, but attempting to function as our legislature without having been elected would be both. It would absolutely be an attempt overthrow our government, and the only reasonable way to deal with it would be to send in the military to round up the rouge congress.

Any members of congress who went along with this scheme would be guilty. Senators who weren't up for election this year wouldn't get a pass; if they go along with the conspiracy, then they're part of it. The same would go for Kamala Harris, because the vice president is leader of the senate.

It would be hard to prove anything against Biden, because the president wouldn't be directly involved, but we all know that Joe is a textbook example of why the 25th Amendment was written, so sidelining him wouldn't be difficult.

At this point, the line of succession becomes critical. The veep would be under military arrest, and the positions of speaker of the house and president pro-tempore of the senate would be vacant because there is no legitimate congress.
Presidential powers would fall to the cabinet, beginning with the Secretary of State. However, most of those guys would probably also be under military arrest (or else on the run).

So, the new president would be someone on the cabinet who is secretly a white hat. Or else someone who would be inserted into the cabinet before Biden gets 25A'ed, alto I don't see how that would be arranged without a functional senate.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Reply to X and myself.
The mud slinging has begun between the NIH and Boston University. We're going to need some popcorn for this one.
NIH Begins Investigation Into Boston University Research
"First, these are unquestionably gain-of-function experiments."

Boston University firing back at the NIH> The FDA co-authored a study over the summer that also generated "chimeric viruses with the Omicron and ancestral strains to test on mice." *Where is this study and what were the results?

TRUST GRASSLEY
Grassley/NIH Gain of Function Research

The NIH has a two step procedure to catch this sort of Gain in Function Research before funding, the same that was supposed to flag the Wuhan bio lab/Covid-19. These Advisory Boards are obviously just props.
All roads lead to Fauci..."If the research meets the scope of HHS P3CO the proposed research is further evaluated by a group within NIAID, including the members of the NIAID leadership with broader infectious disease expertise."

Page 5 documents that the NIAID revised the terms and conditions of the award requiring the virus to be enhanced by 10 times or more. I would think that enhanced means enhanced. Francis Collins stumbles along with "even so further research may require review."

How can Collins support this? "The NIAID reviewed the grant and determined that the research proposed did not meet the criteria for GOF research as described in this policy."
They just make up things as they go along.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Boston University Version
I wandered over to see what Boston University had to say about this new research.
They claim that their research was taken out of contest and that the mice that they used were highly susceptible. That may be the case but what bothers me is that they did not disclose funding from our favorite government departments, the NIAID and the NIH.
They claim that the funding was only for the development of tools and that they were not conducting "gain of function' research so they did not believe that this reveal was necessary.
There also seems to be a discrepancy between the intel drops about this. He claims the lab was a biolab level 4. Boston University claims that it was a level 3. This matters because research involving making a virus more deadly would have to be conducted in a level 4 biolab.
Someone must not have read that part of the script.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If we had any question at all that this was all planned.
What are the chances that the Institutional Review Board was established by the FDA on September 11, 2019.
Institutional Review Board for Protection of Human Subjects in Clinical Trials

"In accordance with FDA regulations an IRB has the authority to approve, require modifications in [to secure approval] or disapprove research".

Pfizer and Moderna were using new technology and obviously this board approved the clinical trials. No monkeys were used but straight to human experimentation. So where was the protection of human subjects?
It would be nice to know who the 5 people were on this committee. Even as a lay person one would have seen a red flag. Where are the animal studies? Since when do we go directly to human clinical trials?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Liz Truss Resigns

twitter.com...

edit on 20-10-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Puck off! Quebec lawmakers snub allegiance to King Charles

Eleven members of Quebec’s national assembly have refused to pledge allegiance to the U.K.’s King Charles III.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My federal case is about to drop.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They could just prune.

edit on 20-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Federal health authorities say they are looking into whether the scientists should have sought their permission before undertaking research that could lead to a “gain of function” in the virus gaining new or enhanced abilities, which can be “inherently risky.”

YOU DAMN RIGHTTHEY SHOULD HAVE TO GET PERMISSION BEFORE UNDERTAKING THIS KIND OF RESEARCH....... Not yelling at you T1 just venting my frustration. These people are idiots and have no business doing the kind of research that can affect everyone on the planet negatively. Citizens can't have missals or tanks or bombs because of the capacity to kill and harm other citizens but moron professors at college labs can F**K around with these disease????????

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
The first scary movie I saw was about killer trees that could walk......I was 5 or 6 and it was Skeery! The trees looked similar to the one in this vid.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Uptick.

Bluff?

edit on 20-10-2022 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
A Hercules has flown quite literally just over the rooftops where I live in the UK twice that I know of in last 2 weeks. It was REALLY LOW! Absolutely no reason whatsoever for it to be this low. There's no RAF base near me where it would land, unless it's heading to one of those 'unmarked' runways we have.
It's never happened before. Next time (if there is one) I'll grab my phone to snap it..... because I'll hear it coming that's for sure!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Wouldn't we just go with whatever the make-up of congress would be without those who were up for re-election?

I'm not sure how that would work.

But I think any suspension of elections would be met with hostility by patriots seeing that the tree of liberty was in need of watering.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
US mid-term elections coming up- Check
Trotskyist plans going down hill- Check
New PANDEMIC NEEDED:

n recent weeks, the United States has seen an alarming surge in respiratory illness among children — and COVID-19 is not to blame. Common respiratory viruses, particularly RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), are causing an unusually high number of cases and hospitalizations among kids, putting a strain on children's hospitals and even causing some to reach capacity.

One of these hospitals, Connecticut Children's, is so flooded with cases of RSV that staff is exploring using temporary units on the hospital lawn to manage patients and discussing plans to use auxiliary resources through the state and National Guard.

"We saw a little bit of (RSV) last year, but this dramatic increase in cases of RSV in September and October is not that something we have seen before historically," Dr. Juan Salazar, executive vice president and physician-in-chief at Connecticut Children’s, told TODAY.

Just a reminder about the last time this news got shoved around a lot.

A respiratory illness outbreak at a Virginia assisted living facility has left two people dead and sent 18 others to the hospital, health officials said Thursday.

The Fairfax County Health Department is investigating after 54 of the 263 residents at Greenspring Retirement Community, located in Springfield, became ill with respiratory symptoms, ranging from a cough to pneumonia, over the past 11 days , the health department said.

Investigators are working to identify the cause of the outbreak.

Greenspring has cooperated with health officials, who are conducting tests, according to the department. The facility has been closed to new patients, while group activities have been canceled and ill residents are quarantined in their rooms, the health department said.

The first case occurred on June 30, Fairfax County Health Department spokesman John Silcox said. The department was notified of the outbreak earlier this week, Silcox said. He could not immediately say when the two patients died.

I sense something is afoot, if the Trotskyists lose this election, or are called out for corruption during/after the election.

EDITED PART BELOW:
oh and just to link this back to -Q-, where's Hunter... hell, where's -Q-?
edit on 20-10-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join