It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Dr. Bryan Tweet

Dr. Bryan has updated the adverse effects of the Moderna jab. One person responded also added deafness to the vision issue.
Did your family members take the Moderna jab by any chance? Hope things will be okay.

The blindness and eye issues are real. I heard the other day at the hairdressers a number of people talking about suddenly developing serious eye issues. So serious that several of them require surgery. The odd thing was that they were much too young, like in their 30's and 40's having macular degeneration. One person asked her doctor how this could happen and his response was "Just luck." Some luck.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I found what Billy is moving on to.
Bill& Melinda Gates Foundation Grant Sorghum

I couldn't find the youtube where he discussed sorghum but what he said in it was very revealing. He very much intends for sorghum crops to replace corn because he believes that everything being done to reduce global warming will not be effective and if it is, it will take until 2050 to have any noticeable impact. Hence the need for sorghum.

Sorghum Wiki

This crop not handled properly has the potential for real harm.
"In the early stages of the plants growth, some species of sorghum can contain levels of hydrogen cyanide, hordemine, and nitrates. When stressed by heat or drought plants can also contain toxic levels of cyanide and nitrates at later stages in growth"
Just thinking out loud but this is also used for animal feed. If animals are grazing on this then we have a two prong weapon. Animals harmed, domestic and wild, and then people.

Just wonder what genetic manipulation is going to be done.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Interesting NASA presentation on future warfare from 2001.

Havana Syndrome

Eat the bugs

Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare 2025 (over 100 slides)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So today is mental health day. Pfizer approved.

Bilbo TheQbit tweet
Finally. A Pfizer whistleblower.
If we were wondering...15 billion graphene oxide nanoparticles in each 30 mg jab! There's more to come. They have a copy of the deleted Wuhan data base!
Finally!

The words of Global Predators Day 17101 twit is perfect "Pfizer wants to thank all the taxpayers for a record $37 billion profit last quarter. Special thanks goes to the 800 lobbyists and all the bought and paid for politicians.
Couldn't have done it without your great cooperation."

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Why on earth are they awarding Tedros, the outstanding performing Director of the WHO an award?
Tedros To Really Receive an Award!
How can anyone still be this oblivious to reality. This is from the University of Michigan, apparently a place where people go to get educated and the top people supposedly know things and use critical thinking skills.
News Flash
As of October 9, 2022 6,561,042 people have died of Covid!
Covid Death Count

That's just from Covid. How about the deaths caused by the jabs, the ones that Tedros promoted?
Either way his performance at leading the world through a plandemic has been really poor, and yet he is to get an award.

I wonder if some "happy" students will show up for the ceremony? After all they have been deprived of any study in person, athletic events, university resources but still paid full tuition. All approved by Tedros.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've been wondering about this
#People kill people
You are watching a movie
They want you WEAK
SLAVE SHEEP DISTRACTION

I don't know how everyone else is feeling but I keep seeing people as the "walking dead". It's just a sense of dread. Which brings me to the TV series "The Walking Dead" which is creepy.
One can watch the whole series at once so technically it could be like watching a movie. The line "They want you WEAK" makes me feel that this is maybe Covid related which also includes the jabs.
The Walking Dead aired October 31, 2010 which is Halloween. Makes sense since it is a creepy concept.
The final season aired August 22, 2021 [8+4+5=17]
The final episode aired November 20, 2022. [9+8=17.
#episodes 171.

The series was produced in Riverside> Watch the Water?
I just keep hearing from people who suddenly have developed a serious illnesses and sudden unexpected deaths. Everywhere I go I hear the same thing. Just isn't normal.
These people are sick but are they sick enough to have made a movie about this?
The Walking DEAD

edit on 10-10-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
"The moment missiles struck Kyiv's Glass Bridge" Boom!

"Reuters WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Ukraine cities bombed in apparent revenge strikes"

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
It was a comic book first so you might need to see when it was first published.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

2003. Oh yeah, that was right in the middle of the first SARS Corona virus type-1 outbreak. Thanks China via Fauci.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This New Scientist tweet, at 21:26 UTC on Sunday, may relate to post #3584

Multiplying grids of numbers is a key task for computers, and most do it with an algorithm developed over 50 years ago. Now an AI created by DeepMind has found a faster way to multiply, which could boost computation speeds

www.newscientist.com... box&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665306943

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352944 πŸ“
Nov 11 2019 19:30:45 (EST)
GOOG whistleblower
Project DeepMind?
β€œAI Manhattan Project.”
www.breitbart.com...πŸ“
[Feb 18 2018]
β€œProject DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

I wonder if they used an evolved version of "Pico" to test the work of "DeepMind" again like they did when it was being first created to play chess?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Yes, I believe your right Guy. Then 7 years later the t.v. series......that show is how I escaped from reality during the Obama
reign of terror.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Thanks to The First Motion Picture Unit during WWII, we can make solid guesses as to why shows like this get green lit.

Imagine if news reports came out showing thousands of people lying dead in a major city. Cable News channels could turn around and call it misinformation by showing bits and pieces of TV shows or movies based around the premises of massive dead people. The fact that they took a comic book story isn't too surprising, I mean they use whatever they can for that disinformation crappos.

When a young John F Kennedy crashed his PT boat, his father Joe talked with Ronald Reagan to highlight the crash as a piece of heroism. First it was placed as news stories, then a book about it, and finally a movie was commissioned. Now you can't find the true story anywhere about the crash and only the heroism story can be found. The First Motion Picture Unit did this to many stories during the war.

Later on, movies like "Green Berets", "Navy SEALS", "Sniper", and who knows how many other movies were used in this way. have a problem and you're a political elite, have a movie made, going to be exposed to the world, have a movie made. Hell, that movie about Hunter has probably done more for preventing Hunter from getting a fair trial then anything his daddy could have done. I'm surprised a full NC-17 movie hasn't been done on Maxwell yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

That fellow needs a new given name, just sayin'

Cheers

Just look. SE Me. > CE. Me.
See John McAfee!

Could this be possible? His forehead does not have any lines. It almost looks like a swim cap. The hair looks fake and the eyes do as well.
That leaves two letters H and N. Funny thing about those two letters. We can turn them upside down and they still look the same.
I really think that is him.

That IMHO is John McAfee reaching out to say HI Boys and Girls!

It sure as hell is a photo shop of his face in there at bare minimum I would say.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Thoughtful1
It is a joke and it is Sam Hyde.

Now, that makes the most sense.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Chiraq

Tyson foods joins Caterpillar and Boeing in ditching Chicago amid huge crime wave under woke Mayor Lori Lightfoot

That is huge to see three major corporations say they don't want to live there with their families.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I've been wondering about this
#People kill people
You are watching a movie
They want you WEAK
SLAVE SHEEP DISTRACTION

War Against the Weak: Eugenics and America's Campaign to Create a Master Race (2003) by Edwin Black.

War Against the Weak: Eugenics (CSPAN vid with the author speaking about the subject)

War Against the Weak - 2009 Docu.

A weak degraded population is much easier to control and install a new order of governance.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
a reply to: pheonix358
Totally my feel as well, waiting.

rumble.com...

28 minute mark, >

1 in every 110 covid vaxxed people had died by Jan 2022 compared to 1 in every 187 unvaxxed, gov statistics , as this slowly creeps it's way into mainstream legassy and collective human mind further n further, ganna get messy and much anger, cool heads will be needed, also much compassion n empathy.

Blessings n patience etc

UK data , gov

It will fall on us in our community to talk these people off of the forced marches to find these people with Pitchforks and Torches. We need to FINALLY have our Marshals and Sheriffs arrest the elite criminals in their neighborhoods with the approval of the citizens being near unanimous. Then we let a jury sort them all out after we have them sequestered at a local gray bar motel.

edit on 10-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Deafness all right. The media is deaf to the outcry from the people. In a way you could blame that deafness on the vax too!

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Dr. Bryan Tweet

Dr. Bryan has updated the adverse effects of the Moderna jab. One person responded also added deafness to the vision issue.
Did your family members take the Moderna jab by any chance? Hope things will be okay.

The blindness and eye issues are real. I heard the other day at the hairdressers a number of people talking about suddenly developing serious eye issues. So serious that several of them require surgery. The odd thing was that they were much too young, like in their 30's and 40's having macular degeneration. One person asked her doctor how this could happen and his response was "Just luck." Some luck.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Thanks to The First Motion Picture Unit during WWII, we can make solid guesses as to why shows like this get green lit.

Imagine if news reports came out showing thousands of people lying dead in a major city. Cable News channels could turn around and call it misinformation by showing bits and pieces of TV shows or movies based around the premises of massive dead people. The fact that they took a comic book story isn't too surprising, I mean they use whatever they can for that disinformation crappos.

When a young John F Kennedy crashed his PT boat, his father Joe talked with Ronald Reagan to highlight the crash as a piece of heroism. First it was placed as news stories, then a book about it, and finally a movie was commissioned. Now you can't find the true story anywhere about the crash and only the heroism story can be found. The First Motion Picture Unit did this to many stories during the war.

Later on, movies like "Green Berets", "Navy SEALS", "Sniper", and who knows how many other movies were used in this way. have a problem and you're a political elite, have a movie made, going to be exposed to the world, have a movie made. Hell, that movie about Hunter has probably done more for preventing Hunter from getting a fair trial then anything his daddy could have done. I'm surprised a full NC-17 movie hasn't been done on Maxwell yet.

Think you're right on this. Years back I was trying to discuss the darker past of facebook with a friend who cut me off with a comment about the movie she had seen. None of my info was in there, so I was wrong. She insisted if it were true it would have been in the movie.

Oh, well.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
The governor's family has UKR lineage. Trust has made a lot of $ during rona.
Paid for ads of his competitor in the primary.!
At least these 2 haven't shown up yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join