It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Just some new weirdness for today.
Big signs are up now instructing people to not wear a N-95 mask but instead wear a cloth one??? This is from the public health department, you know the department that should know that this doesn't work.

Also there has been a dramatic uptick in advertising for the booster jab. In the grocery store the announcement cycles continuously to head over to the pharmacy and get the jab but only if you can figure out if you have met the requirements.
Anyway since I was there I went over to check and as I suspected no one was there.

Pfizer must be getting desperate...On the radio even if the symptoms are mild one should rush out and get Paxlovid. Funny they have stopped using the name but instead say get the therapeutic. Suspicious.
---
Then I headed over to the test-to treat site. More signs, in fact they have now put one on the back of the trailer just in case one has missed the flags and road signs. Not a car or person in sight.

-----
Surprise.
They don't want us to know but the the U.S. government is destroying lots and lots of expired Covid jabs.
U.S. Destroying doses of Expired Covid-19 Jabs Apparently every page I look at is down.:mnky
Probably? Maybe? Are? Donating to other countries when the lots are close to expiry and then those countries get to destroy the lots. Like in Nigeria > Nigeria Destroys Expired Covid Jabs
----
Billy is up to something.
I need to take a real close look.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

"Admiral R. Byrd" is not really correct here. Partially correct though. I have a box of 9mm Winchester bonded jacketed hollow points in my closet right now that I had purchased from Wall Mart a while back. A quick internet search will show these rounds legally for sale all over the place... in the US anyway. Hollow points are actually only "illegal" for use in international warfare under the Hague Convention of 1899, which, while signed, has yet to actually be ratified because it still to this day has not been sent to the senate for ratification. So, technically - it is both illegal, yet legal for US citizens to purchase.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Good mornin and...

NYT Oct 8, 2001:

Glory to Russia - Ribal Al-Hadi / Syrian Pro-Russian Special Military Operation Song
Another one here with lots of firepower.

Judge Donald Allen, Michigan 55th Circuit Court in Mason, Mason's Personal Meeting Room:
www.youtube.com...
FBI Spy from China charged with embezzlement in LA.
The spy is Eugene Yu.
The indictment is unavailable to the public.
The maximum sentence is eight years.
Yu's attorney just got the criminal charges on Wednesday.
Yu is free by paying $100,000 on a bond of a million dollars.
The charge is fugitive from justice.

Chinese spy works with the FBI to fix the Nov. 8th Election

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Totally
Not CGI

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Here's my thoughts about Bidens "Made in America" statement.

From the other thread:

originally posted by: Guyfriday

"Yeah we all laugh at this comment because Biden is dumb, but we seem to forget that just the other day he claimed that "Nobody "F"s with a Biden", and now this. So while infolurker was speaking in jest, I would like to point out that a big reason the NAZI party was able to get a solid foothold in Ukraine was due to something called "The Revolution of Dignity".

The Revolution of Dignity (Ukrainian: Революція гідності, romanized: Revoliutsiia hidnosti), also known as the Maidan Revolution and the Ukrainian Revolution, took place in Ukraine in February 2014 at the end of the Euromaidan protests, when deadly clashes between protesters and the security forces in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv culminated in the ousting of elected President Viktor Yanukovych, the overthrow of the Ukrainian government, and the outbreak of the Russo-Ukrainian War.

let's read that again; "Maidan Revolution".

Was Joey-Joe calling BLM/Antifa/Atomwaffen to arms if Hunter becomes the Hunted? A "Maidan American", simular to the "EuroMaidan" protests are exactly the kinds of events the Trotskyists have been calling for. Let's not forget that these Ukrainian events were pushed for by people like John McCain III, Lindsey Graham. Reference here: nationalinterest.org dated August 6, 2017

Western leaders made it clear that they supported the efforts of demonstrators to force Yanukovych to reverse course and approve the EU agreement or, if he would not do so, to remove the president before his term expired. Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), the ranking Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, went to Kiev to show solidarity with the Euromaidan activists. McCain dined with opposition leaders, including members of the ultra right-wing Svoboda Party, and later appeared on stage in Maidan Square during a mass rally. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Svoboda leader Oleg Tyagnibok.

Then there is the invested interest Joey-Joe has in keeping all of this, but that's besides the point here. The issue is did Biden gaff it up again, or was he calling for "Maidan American" event to happen?

And before some of you put make-up on to be cutie, I know that Maidan is short for the Public Square in Kyiv, but Biden had used it before in reference to the up-rising.

“Russia fears Ukraine to be prosperous, democratic, independent and reform-oriented,” said Joe Biden, designating the importance of Post-Maidan reforms and the path towards European future of Ukraine.

At the time we can all remember what the real deal was since Biden basically was protecting Hunter there as well.

So laugh it up people, because it is funny, but be aware that Joey-Joe might be up to something."

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks like Starlink is down over Ukraine.

I just got a message from my buddy, he'll be home in two weeks. He's on the Iridium system.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

As cool of a guy as he is, I don't think he meant it in a prima facie way, more like a for example comparative analysis.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Thank you!
I'll try and remember the process.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I knew that "Maidan" term had another meaning, but hey it's Saturday. Yea, good connection, but on the flip-side anything coming outta grifter's mouth requires alot of interpretation with salt. Though, I give you kudo's for raising that history crumb that just may point to whatever is coming as October surprise.

This is Mykhailo "Dopa" Dobkin. He’s a former mayor & governor of Kharkiv region and deputy of Ukraine Parliament in a pro-Russian patry of Yanukovych, the guy that supposedly caused the Maidan Revolution. But he is posting pics in the UAF uniform.🙃 We're watching a movie.

He's known for switching sides.
edit on 8-10-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hey, I know that guy. 😉😂 I think he was the ghost of Kyiv too.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
A friend today hypothesised it was the enemies of Putin within Russia itself that had the ways and means and of possibly blowing up Nordstram.
Got me thinking...
Rainbpws
Jane

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Your
So
Frightened the bejezus out of me!
About a week ago I sliced my thumb open on a new paring knife.... I know, should have been more careful. Anyway, blood pi**ing everywhere. Finally managed to get a band aid on it and left it there for 4-5 days. Took kit off and immediately noticed where the rectangular absorbent pad had been the skin was thicker and shinier. A bit like when you've singed your skin say on a naked flame. Eventually the skin peels off, right? So has mine, but it has still left a rectangular. slightly red, shinny patch which doesn't seem to have my thumb print!
I thought it was very odd and have been keeping my eye on it. Because my immediate thought when I first removed the plaster was "what the AF was in that absorbent pad?" So much so, that on my drive home today, I decided to put another plaster on another finger to see what would happen with that. I get home and I see your post. I'm thinking twice about it now!
Thank you for posting! In my world, the 'universe' it trying to tell me something!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
My pleasure. Not having fingerprints may come in handy, lol.
Some more doublespeak or whatever

COVID rebound after Pfizer treatment likely due to robust immune response, study finds
Really please sell me the Brooklyn bridge while your at it

From x's 400

Untreated Tick Bite Made Her the 'Bionic Woman
link

Symptoms can include memory loss, joint pain, drooping muscles on one or both sides of your face, and tingling or numbness of your body parts. 

Fast forward a few years. Bradshaw has now had 16 of her joints reconstructed and eight joint replacements, all because of the late detection of Lyme disease. She is preparing to have both elbows replaced, along with her second surgery on each hand, all of which should be completed within the next year. Hopefully then, she’ll “catch a break.” But there will likely be more surgeries down the road to replace her joint replacements, she says.

Which led me to thisLyme
Symptoms seem familiar
Finally this is difficult to believe

On the brighter side is this

“Sir, Joe Biden is the president of the United States,” Cao responded. “If you don’t believe me, go to your gas pumps, or go to your grocery stores, and that’ll tell you who is.”

This could be something

Virginia federal judge authorized special counsel John Durham to keep his list of witnesses against Igor Danchenko temporarily secret.

Prosecutors expect to make public the list of witnesses it plans to call during the Russian’s trial Monday, according to Keilty.

ftd
edit on 2022/10/8 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 2022/10/8 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

This could be something
"Virginia federal judge authorized special counsel John Durham to keep his list of witnesses against Igor Danchenko temporarily secret."

I wonder what kind of new hell those Trotskyists will pull this time? School Shooting, Terror attack, some new variant of covid, or some classic False Flag Nuke going off in Ukraine by "Russians"?

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and ask "why?". Other times I wake up and just pour a drink.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
We are we watching a movie.

The Telegraph

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Who brings their dog to an insurrection?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

It's actually reopened, already.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sure, and NAT0 could have Let It Happen (On Purpose), but there were tracks from an USN Anti Submarine Warfare aircraft in the box over the attack. It could easily have dispensed a homing weapon. If you want the Monkeywerx link I'll grab it.

new topics

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join