It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I pm'd you some info I found on this......

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Pete, here's a theory for you...

1) Let's say that perhaps the Pope died on October 8th, Saturday...

2) That would result in calling a papal conclave, to elect a new pope, which would start on October 23rd (1,2,3).
According to Wiki;

The congregations must make certain arrangements in respect of the pope's burial, which by tradition takes place within four to six days of the pope's death, leaving time for pilgrims to see the dead pontiff, and occurs within a nine-day period of mourning known as the novemdiales, Latin for 'nine days'. The congregations also fix the date and time of the commencement of the conclave. The conclave normally takes place fifteen days after the death of the pope, but the Congregations may extend the period to a maximum of twenty days in order to permit other cardinals to arrive in the Vatican City.

3) The papal conclave takes place in the SISTINE CHAPEL, where the cardinals are locked in until a successful vote of 2/3rds of the cardinals,

4) Prior to locking the cardinals in the Sistine Chapel, it is SWEPT for BUGS - and WIRELESS JAMMING applied (Wiki):

Wi-Fi access is blocked in Vatican City and wireless signal jammers are deployed at the Sistine Chapel to prevent any form of electronic communications to or from the cardinal electors.

Mow here's where it gets interesting...

5) Remember when POTUS45 met the Pope, who looked very angry:

6) In the same visit, POTUS45 and Melania visited an EMPTY SISTINE CHAPEL:

Was this messaging that there will be No More Conclaves - and therefore no more Popes after Francis?
Is this why Pope Francis had such a deathly look when he met them?
Consider that special arrangements must have been made to ensure the Chapel was totally empty, excepting the 2 of them! No other visitors, no guides, no hosts to accompany them!

We've all heard the prophecies that Pope Francis will be the last pope!
Many will have also heard the rumours of the Vatican being raided by Russian special Forces and 80 cardinals arrested or executed.

If the Pope has died, how do you hold a conclave to elect a new one, with no cardinals???

The vatican authorities would have no choice but to hide the pope's death as long as possible?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Thanks, now I'm poking around.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
More simulations coming for 2023.

September 29, 2022
Federal Reserve Board announces that six of the nation’s largest banks will participate in a pilot climate scenario analysis exercise designed to enhance the ability of supervisors and firms to measure and manage climate-related financial risks.

The pilot exercise will be launched in early 2023 and is expected to conclude around the end of the year. At the beginning of the exercise, the Board will publish details of the climate, economic, and financial variables that make up the climate scenario narratives.

The banks in the pilot exercise are Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo. In coming months, the Board will provide additional details on how the exercise will be conducted and the scenarios that will be used in the pilot.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System

Movie shuffling

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bouncing back to the clock for a minute,
Did we ever talk about the point of it being a possible spying device?

Could these have been used to spy on people staying at certain hotels?

Also thanks to RookQueen, I was wondering if the symbol used came from a Signet Ring?
Also could these clocks have been used on Epstein owned properties?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So I did an image search on the mickey clock trying to find out if it was part of the starburst collection and ended up here.
Sorry I am unable to upload pics again even using the link I was given. I am also posting a couple of interesting replies to this tweet for those what may not have twitter.

ORIGINAL TWEET

Today's discovery in the Q world is that the clock was given to Tom Hanks in Inferno, the plot was all about a virus and the WHO, and it was set to 10:10 in this scene. Q knew it all.

REPLIES

Replying to
@Shayan86
Best one I've seen is someone claiming that clock was given to Diana and that's why she was killed. The connection? Mickey in Euro Disney, the tunnel is a ⭕️ like a clock and Diana was eating at 10.10 (yeh no idea either) 🤯

10-2= (J)oe (B)iden

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well speaking of spying, is it possible the pins could be tracking kids?
I found this to be a little creepy myself as it points children to characters and other workers within the park.

This from Disney website: Disney Pin Trading Game

The first method, trading with Disney cast members, is obviously the safest and can sometimes be the most rewarding. While other park goers can refuse to trade with you, Disney cast members have to accept all trade offers that come their way. They are limited to trading with the same person only twice per day, but are always friendly and helpful. If you stock up on some beginner pins, which are relatively cheap in price, you can give away some of your less-expensive pins and get some really cool and sometimes collector’s pins back in return. With a keen eye a skilled trader can certainly come away from a day at the park with some really cool and worthwhile Disney pins.

Some Disney cast members can be seen wearing a special green-colored lanyard. These specific Disney employees are designated to only trade with children, so if you bring the little ones along with you and happen to see a green lanyard, be sure to have your kids trade! Generally these cast members trade with less people throughout the day, so their selection for trading is much better than your average cast member.

The Disney pin trading game

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Didn't you send me this link so that I could upload pics? It work at first but now will now.

Upload Five Test (abovetopsecret.com)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Also thanks to RookQueen, I was wondering if the symbol used came from a Signet Ring?
Also could these clocks have been used on Epstein owned properties?

Can someone get a clean zoom on the edit under mickys left foot, it looks like the word Disney has been altered, thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/11/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: zooom

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is from another thread on ATS but wow! I did not see this coming.......I wonder if he'd consider a trade off and let us keep our states??????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006
OveRcuRrEnteD did a much better job than me. All I tried was to enlarge the picture. It came out with basically the same, but less readable.

Also: WTF?. Thanks for the link RookQueen. That's the craziest thing ever. I bet some states are going to consider it too just because of how the Trotskyists see the "Fly-Over-States".
edit on 11-10-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

The sweet spot for devices like those is prior to their use being widely known to the general populace. Maybe it's use is a nod and a wink to whomever it was used upon, like HRC or Ped0sta
Here we go...

en.wikipedia.org...(listening_device)
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)

Creation
The Thing was designed by Soviet Russian inventor Leon Theremin,[4] best known for his invention of the theremin, an electronic musical instrument.

The Thing, also known as the Great Seal bug, was one of the first covert listening devices (or "bugs") to use passive techniques to transmit an audio signal. It was concealed inside a gift given by the Soviet Union to W. Averell Harriman, the United States Ambassador to the Soviet Union, on August 4, 1945. Because it was passive, needing electromagnetic energy from an outside source to become energized and active, it is considered a predecessor of radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology.[1][2][3]

edit on 11-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: counterespionage.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

NeuroLink - IoT/IoB/IoNT - StarLink - Skynet - backdoors to smartdoors, ring-ring, knock, knock < - > feedback l00p >> Alphabet club. How many times did Q say 'Echo'? These devices are so ubiquitous nowadays nobody pays attention anymore. Listening in on your thoughts coming next.

Why is EM provided BIG WW subsidies?
No subsidies = ?
Clown contribution in exchange for access code?
Why relevant?
Amazon Echo?
Google Home?
Clown contributions?
Apple Face ID Tech?
FB Face ID Tech?
Catching on?
Bombs Away.
Q

Spies everywhere.

Unit 8200 listening in...

Toka was launched in 2018 with the explicit purpose of selling a “tailored ecosystem of cyber capabilities and software products for governmental, law enforcement, and security agencies.”

Toka launched with plans to “provide spy tools for whatever device its clients require,” including not only smartphones but a “special focus on the so-called Internet of Things (IoT).” Per the company, this includes devices like Amazon Echo, Google Nest-connected home products, as well as connected fridges, thermostats and alarms. Exploits in these products discovered by Toka, the company said at the time, would not be disclosed to vendors, meaning those flaws would continue to remain vulnerable to any hacker, whether a client of Toka or not.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

DURHAM

Z

These and other details from Denisova became public due to the renowned prankers Vovan and Lexus who called her under the guise of US ex-ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul.

Denisova also said that these fakes about “atrocities” allegedly committed by the Russian Army were the key that opened for her the doors of the parliaments of a number of countries and that facilitated weapons supplies to Ukraine from these countries.

edit on 10112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
This is from another thread on ATS but wow! I did not see this coming.......I wonder if he'd consider a trade off and let us keep our states??????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The prophecy was foretold.🙃

The Telegraph

The Grand Chessboard - American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives (1997) [PDF] by ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI.

Pg 38:

Map of the Day: Ex-KGB Analyst Predicts Balkanization of U.S. (2010)

Crazy, right? Well, the Wall Street Journal reports: "Panarin is not a fringe figure. A former KGB analyst, he is dean of the Russian Foreign Ministry's academy for future diplomats. He is invited to Kremlin receptions, lectures students, publishes books, and appears in the media as an expert on U.S.-Russia relations."

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Cue LA

Crowd demands resignations at chaotic L.A. city council meeting after leaked recording of racist remarks
race war

In the leaked comments from a meeting last year, Martinez likened the Black son of council member Mike Bonin, who was 2 years old at the time, to an animal. She is also heard on the recording implying that the county’s progressive district attorney shouldn’t be supported because he's "with the Blacks.”

Scientists pan analysis Florida's surgeon general posted on COVID-19 vaccines

Vaccine experts are pushing back on an analysis published by Florida's surgeon general that warns COVID-19 vaccines increase the risk of cardiac-related deaths in young men, calling the study poorly designed and dangerously misleading.

Peru’s Top Prosecutor Complains About President to Congress

her complaint, Attorney General Patricia Benavides accused Castillo of overseeing a criminal organization run from the presidential palace. Prosecutors also conducted 36 raids across the country and arrested five close former advisers to Castillo on Tuesday, as part of the investigation

edit on 2022/10/11 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Guy, I think the Echo version of the Mickey Mouse wall clock was briefly covered, in passing before, but not delved into in any depth.

The potential for them to have been used at Epstein Island is interesting but I would assume much more clandestine measures would have been used?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The potential for them to have been used at Epstein Island is interesting but I would assume much more clandestine measures would have been used?

In the hearings on from the Maxwell case, it would seem that the people who went there thought they were safe. After all accounts of her sexually assaulting underaged people out in the open showcased this type of behavior.

I would bet a lot of the people there had their own cameras set up, so being worried about being recorded wasn't a think on their minds. Imagine if Hunter had his hotel bugged when he was canoodling the underaged girls he was with. I bet he didn't give two crappos about it.

One thing that we all have been shown is how little these "elite-power-players" seem to have for anything normal people care about. Between Hillary not being able to understand how people making under 600K a year live to incest being a family thing for people to butt out of. They just don't seem to understand that we (the normal people) out number them hundreds of millions to every one of them.

a reply to: CrazyFox

I can see his excuse being a new talking point for... what are they called now? At any rate Hunter will probably say that he made a mistake as well, and the media will eat it up because that's what they'll be told to do.

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join