It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Today's hunt started with George

Symbols

Closer look

t.me...

edit on 2022/10/10 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
just the tip
of the iceberg

edit on 2022/10/10 by CrazyFox because: Holy snikes

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Point taken Cavv!

I'm stretched too thin across too many task lists, and you've just convinced me that I need to chop some of the task lists now.

I can't cut down the care my family needs at the mo; Uncle, Ma and daughters all needing my support. Uncle is so weak that he's in hospital to get beefed up now. Bring on the med beds... meanwhile, I've finally got daughter onto water filtration with a Big Berkey - hopefully that'll help with whatever virus/bacteria she has.

I will now drop the archiving and spreadsheet work. At the end of the day, it's all our responsibilities to capture the archives, so I no longer feel that's my personal responsibility... and, with no Q posts at the mo, the spreadsheet updates give little benefit beyond as archives.

That said... hopefully you'll find this info a useful value add - re MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK in #4730!

Phil Godlewski, on his Rumble AMA this eve, let out that we should NOT be looking at it as a CLOCK.

...So I looked closer at the picture and found that:

1) It has no strap, base, bell, or buttons like a clock/watch!

2) It DOES represent a COIN:
a) The face is GOLD = Gold-backed,
b) The edge is SILVER = Silver-edged,
c) The 8 red second dots represent BLOOD MONEY,
d) The superficial MICKEY MOUSE design and hands are what we the public see; MICKEY MOUSE MONEY!
e) The seconds dots are also the dots you see inside the rim on most coinage.

In conclusion, I think we need to reinterpret and re-decode this post in relation to financial changes and GESARA.

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Challenge Coin?

Just thinking outside the room?

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Доброго ранку товаришу

edit on 10-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
At this point, I just want to be entertained.

(language warning)
edit on 11-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: You can't take it away if you didn't give it to them in the first place.
Plus, M-i-M
I think the Endgame has begun.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Roger that, Rel. Only you can set your own priorities.

Best wishes for the health of your family members, and remember to take care of yourself at the same time.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Mickey Mouse challenge coin?

Interesting possibility, Guy!

I wonder if a search would throw one up? It's exactly the kind of thing Disney's "33 club" might give out?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I found an interesting lead on Twitter today... it's the 60th Anniversary of the Second Vatican Council!

One might summarise this as the moment the Catholic Church went from Fire & Brimstone to Ecumenical Kum Ba Yah...

Associated Press put out this tweet at 09:07:05 EST

Pope marks 60th anniversary of Second Vatican Council t.co... t.co...

Here's the picture from the tweet, which has some important clues - I have colorized it for better detail:

1) The Pope (Pope John XXIIIrd - now St John) has a BLOOD RING, like Soleimani, HRC, etc.! Here's a blow-up:

2) The Pope is standing on a Magnolia carpet... similar to that that Bill Clinton and Kim Jong Il were sitting on in #744. The picture also appears in #849 and #865:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 94b137 No.350525 📁
Feb 12 2018 10:42:52 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8cf1f5 No.350504 📁
Feb 12 2018 10:40:57 (EST)
I wonder why BHO is depicted sitting in a bush

Unknown.jpg

>>350504
Find the link.
Look around.
What does it signify?

Q

Timestamp encodes today, Oct 11th!
As we've covered in the thread, the Magnolia symbolises DEFLOWERing.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563238 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:30:31 (EST)

Anonymous No.563201 📁
Mar 6 2018 00:27:07 (EST)
Watch_the_Water.png

>>562875
>>562986

>>563201
Future proves past.
You have so much more than you know.
Biggest intel drop in our known history.

Q

Note that Kim Jong Un's background is "Fire & Brimstone" rather than "Watch the Water"!

3) Now look at the attendees for this "2nd Vatican Council" photo:
a) No CARDINALS?
b) BLACK NOBILITY?
c) I analysed the picture further and we see many others in the picture are also wearing BLOOD RINGS:

4) Finally, if we look back to the post of HRC wearing a BLOOD RING (#291), it comes immediately after the post of the POPE in Jerusalem next to a tombstone with an upturned cross (#290):

5) Pope John XXIII actually reused the title of the last ANTI-POPE JOHN XXIII Wiki link, of the WESTERN SCHISM. This alone is worth a dig... why reuse his title?

6) The VATICAN II COUNCIL coincided with the CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS!!!
I wonder if there is any linkage between the two?

Looks to me like we're about to get some reveals on the Vatican?

edit on 11-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Tulsi leaving...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Pfizer news...
Seems like we have an avalanche of information coming out. A Pfizer director has admitted in the EU parliament the Covid
jabs were never tested on preventing transmission. I really can't believe that the director actually laughed as she testified about that.
Rob Roos MEP Pfizer Q&A
-----
Obama Keynote Speech at Stanford University

Just a couple of takeaways. He is worried, real worried about conspiracy theories floating around about the jabs and the "stolen" election.
Obama's factoid > "The fact that scientists developed safe, effective vaccines in record time is an unbelievable achievement. And yet despite the fact that we've now, essentially TESTED the vaccine on billions of people world wide, around 1 in 5 Americans is still willing to put themselves at risk and put their families at risk rather than get vaccinated."
Another memoir is on the horizon.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I hate to beat a dead horse. I know it’s been mentioned twice last week what happened on 07/08, 08/08, 09/08, and 11/08
Leaving October 8th “open”

But that clock is set to 10/08. Surely we have to be missing something bigger from October 8th. But what!?!?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The Obama Foundation Democracy Forum
The Obama Foundation
What are the chances that the Forum meeting is going to be held in New York City on November 17th.

Obama highlights a few top leaders in the Foundation. We have another Moonshot> Moonshot CVS.
Moonshot CVS

Seems completely normal that they have a multi year partnership with Alphabet to help stamp out misinformation within Google, Facebook and Youtube. They even partner with the UN and NGO's. Simply amazing for a company that was only established in 2015.
Moonshot CVS
For such as aspiring company one would think that their on-line presence would be more comprehensive.

He is very, very concerned that elections are inclusive and secure. He just can't understand why so many people believe that the last Presidential election was not secure.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
There was that huge human chain of over 1000 people that surrounded the prison where Julian Assange is being held on October 8th.
Maybe that was the event. Seems like news of this has been tamped down.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

I hate to beat a dead horse. I know it’s been mentioned twice last week what happened on 07/08, 08/08, 09/08, and 11/08
Leaving October 8th “open”

But that clock is set to 10/08. Surely we have to be missing something bigger from October 8th. But what!?!?

Wouldn't the bombing of the Crimean bridge on Oct 8 count?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Rocketman gave a missile show on Oct 8.
Crimea bridge explosive show on Oct 8.

CNN Nuke Syndrome

Atomic Bomb = 93

Footage of Russian missile strikes on thermal power plant in Kyiv.

The White House

The Crazy House

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
tedros

From 2005-2012, under Prime Minister Meles Zenawi, Tedros was the Minister of Health. During his tenure, he covered-up one of the worst outbreaks of cholera in Ethiopian history. Between 2012-2016, he was the Ethiopian foreign minister and was involved in the violent suppression and starvation of the rival Amhara clan. A little known biographical detail about Tedros is that he was the 3rd ranking member of the politburo of the Tigray Peoples Liberation Front (TPLF) Terrorist Organization.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Tedros Tedros ... GOLLY

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join