It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Have we ever looked at the colors of the world's Flags.

I ask because if you were the founding fathers of The USA, why go with red, white and blue? Wouldn't you go for a different color combination? Red, white and blue are the colors of the British flag, why go with those.

What if the 12 or 13 families within the elite have a single house color? Was all the rage in private schools and likely still is.

That would give a clue to who claims which countries. The elite families having different interests across the globe.

This came to me whilst trying to sleep last night and ...
... I still remembered it today so it must be important (or not).

To disguise the fact, the same principals are used in sport teams as well.

P

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I know from time to time we like to bring up Casper, but maybe Casper is more important than we first thought.
CDC: Casper

CASPER is a type of Rapid Needs Assessment (RNA) that provides household-level information to public health leaders and emergency managers. The information generated can be used to initiate public health action, identify information gaps; facilitate disaster planning, response, and recovery activities; allocate resources, and assess new or changing needs in the community. It is a cross-sectional epidemiologic design; it is not surveillance.

The CASPER methodology is an adaptation of epidemiologic techniques used by scientists in the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) to estimate vaccine coverage in Africa.

The cluster sampling design used for CASPER involves two-stages (30 clusters selected probability proportional to size and seven households interviewed within each cluster) and provides estimates for the population.

Interestingly enough the whole section was updated in 2020, but I didn't see anything about the SARS Corona Virus Type-2 anywhere? Maybe someone can find something on there about it.

Anyways the site popped up while doing something else, but thought it was interesting enough to present it here given the name.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I'm no vexillologist, but you might learn something from this site.

Flags of the World | USA Flag

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

That is the type of information I would expect to be spoon fed by them via our schooling system (such as it is).

The truth may be obvious once you start going down the rabbit hole.

P

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Looks like it was reviewed in 2020, but nothing updated.

From the CASPER PDF

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Environmental Health, Health Studies branch developed the first edition of the Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER) Toolkit in 2009 followed by an updated second edition in 2012. Health Studies has now developed this third edition to address partner feedback, expand instruction, and refine methodological procedures including advancements in technology and updates to incorporate the broad scope of CASPER uses and
potential impacts.

Their 3rd edition is from 2019. Did not see a 4th edition.

Apparently it's up to each individual state gov't to use it. Minnesota used the CASPER questionnaire in 2020.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

France, Netherlands, and, IIRC, Luxembourg also use those colors.

Switzerland is only red and white -- may have a Knights Templar connection. So who is blue and what's their game?

Let's play a game of capture the flag!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Great question,look up West India Trading company,I think that's right up your alley.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
The Glass bridge being blown up

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reuse rinse
reuse

1 PB
This movie was poorly written just saying
edit on 2022/10/12 by CrazyFox because: Pic=1000 words

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
When did we learn about the missing Russian Nuclear Sub that was the last week or less? A missing war machine of the nature in October, hmmmm. Never heard of that before /s.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hate to beat a dead horse. I know it’s been mentioned twice last week what happened on 07/08, 08/08, 09/08, and 11/08
Leaving October 8th “open”

But that clock is set to 10/08. Surely we have to be missing something bigger from October 8th. But what!?!?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well OK!
Under that concept, then this would be a shot across the bow for those who stayed in a location that Mickey Clocks are. That is not abnormal to go somewhere and there is a Mickey Mouse item(s).

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Bouncing back to the clock for a minute,
Did we ever talk about the point of it being a possible spying device?

Could these have been used to spy on people staying at certain hotels?

Also thanks to RookQueen, I was wondering if the symbol used came from a Signet Ring?
Also could these clocks have been used on Epstein owned properties?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

At least to me that is a very real possibility. It has been documented that the pope's health has not been good and then you combine that with the Vatican ordering all assets etc be transferred to the Vatican bank. Did they perhaps know the date of his death ahead of time? Was the moving of assets preparing to "finish" the transition from the church?

If you remember a few years ago the black-out in the Vatican and all of the stories surrounding that. There was footage of what looked like gun blasts and I believe first hand witness accounts from Vatican City that they heard gun shots. I think the theory of arrests of the cardinals and other Vatican officials is accurate. My one curiosity on this topic as well as a bunch of other stuff going on is how is it going to be revealed?

The Vatican bank has been used for years to fund various "unholy" things and with that money being confiscated it would be a huge blow to the worldwide Cabal. With a large source of their money unavailable things can't get done and desperation sets in. A big unanswered question is who controlled who? First the Queen and now possibly the pope in a relatively short time along with the funds transfer is not something to be ignored. Add the health rumors regarding King Charles and I think we have some major happenings.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That pic with Tom Hanks, Oprah and Gayle had a clock that was prominently displayed center always had me thinking it was the focus of the pics intended content

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well OK!
Under that concept, then this would be a shot across the bow for those who stayed in a location that Mickey Clocks are. That is not abnormal to go somewhere and there is a Mickey Mouse item(s).

Also thanks to RookQueen, I was wondering if the symbol used came from a Signet Ring?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Apple Watch Series 8

This new Apple Watch 8 really seems to be a spy watch. Talk about intrusive, this watch not only monitors ovulation but also keeps track of a persons sleep cycle.
Suddenly the heart has become a big issue. The FDA has a part in this. An FDA cleared AFIB history that can be easily shared with one's Dr.
To add to this Pfizer has been running radio spots advising people who develop chest pains should go to the nearest ER.
Could this be what we are supposed to be watching for. There are 8 red dots and the hands 10-2=8 and this is a series 8 watch.
I saw it on a commercial last night and right off I wondered why sooo much interest in tracking everything we do?

:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
After the EU Covid Committee shocker yesterday Pfizer is trending on Twit today. Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing.
Trending
#Unvaxed was as well earlier.
#Unvaxed

Here is a good roll out of the EU task force.>url=https://twitter.com/mellabarb/status/1579776098610475009]Melisa Barber Thread[/url]
I'm surprised that twit hasn't censored this yet.

Pfizer Contracts>Pfizer Contracts

No surprise that Pfizer was in the drivers seat when Covid first hit and we have seen some really outrageous demands from them.
Just to highlight the Brazil contract, they were not permitted to accept Pfizer donations from other countries or from buying from any other country. Can you believe that?
The IP angle is going to come to a head. Moderna is suing Pfizer for IP infringement and different governments will have to pay. They thought of everything it seems except for Fraud, which violates the contracts.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Didn't you send me this link so that I could upload pics? It work at first but now will now.

Upload Five Test (abovetopsecret.com)

This works for me on a PC

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Sometimes it requires patience loading. The icons might be blank outlines, but they still usually work. By "patience," I mean you might have to refresh the page several times to get it to load. But ATS is like that for every page in my experience. When reading other people's posts, their images rarely display properly for me without reloading the individual image or even opening that image in a new tab. Then it will show up in the post.
edit on 10/12/2022 by cimmerius because: clarity

edit on 10/12/2022 by cimmerius because: hopefully more clarity

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Thank you! That is the one I was using the went wonky on me. I think it was the way I saved it so I am just adding that link to my fav bar.....hopefully that will work.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
With the Pfizer disaster incoming the EU committee is now wondering what Pfizer is hiding. A quick recap at where we are.
-Albert Bourla has refused to attend the meeting with the EU Covid task force and answer any questions.
-Usula von der Leyen and Albert Bourla have refused to provide their text messages concerning the negotiation for the Pfizer jabs.
-The EU task force are going to request Bourla once again to appear before the committee. If he doesn't appear how will they penalize Pfizer?
-Where is Bourla?

All roads lead to Bill Gates.
[Corn] harvest
5:5

Since there is more than one interpretation, Could Billy be the corn? He has been communicating a lot about corn lately. India has evidence that proves that he is guilty of crimes against humanity and that was before Covid.
It has the Juice[/url< Why did he name this song "It has the Juice?" I mean why not Corn? GMO corn syrup is in lots of food products. There must be something about this.

#3599 clip
The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered
to the public for higher consumption,

And then we have #3525
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[93 dk] < I don't know if this has been mentioned but dk represents a series of Eye Witness books.
[url=https://www.amazon.com/Africa-DK-Eyewitness-Travel/s?rh=n%3A16703%2Cp_n_feature_fourteen_browse-bin%3A5483151011]Eye Witness Books

Eye witness/whistle blower?
-----
Meanwhile another explanation for heart issues with young people...Video games.

Heart Issues Link to Video Games

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Sending good vibes your way Sufi 💕 you have a lot on your shoulders right now, it’s not easy and the last thing you need to worry about is archives. God knows you documented the evolution of “Q”, and all of us by extension ! Sufi, you patiently taught me and probably others, How to think in a whole New way, to understand codes and patterns, lol, with the gentlemanly wit of a fine English man ! Thank-you…..lol, ok I’ll stop being corny….hate regretting things I wish I would have said at the Time.😊

As for that Mickey watch/coin, Phil’s take in general that coins ( gold/silver ) are a good investment, seems kinda secondary to what he was implying the importance of that “watch” is ? Besides all the other observations and looking at it closely myself, I think I noticed something odd ?

Maybe it’s an optical illusion, but the shading in the numbers that include the # 1 make them look like that weird 1, seven-ish looking symbol, that we’ve seen in old world history maps and documents that some have speculated have wrongly been used in dating the dates, adding a 100 years and distorting History. When you look closely, it almost looks like a font change, compared to the other numbers ?

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
In regards to the 7 looking 1, you are looking at it with american eyes (maybe other countries as well).

Not sure how common it is in other countries but here in guatemala many people write their 1s like sevens and sevens with a line through them. It was a pet peeve of mine when I first moved here but when in rome...

Here is a perfect example for this thread:

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join