It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I never noticed the dates before...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Rhetoric and Critical Thinking is exactly what should be taught in schools.

Instead...

Yes, that's my meem.

It's exactly how I feel about the subject.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

So the 1st SFC believes in GHOSTs huh? I wonder if they are the shortcut that was talked about?

a reply to: MountainLaurel
In the animated drama "GHOST in the Sell" the item named "The Japanese Miracle" was used to prevent radiation poising, effectively making nuclear weapons pointless for war. More than a few times "GHOST in the Shell" has similar situations taking place the mirror what is going on in our world.

a reply to: FlyingFox
Good eye, now I wonder what happened the day before that might have needed a distraction?

a reply to: ujustneverknow
Some people only detract threads when certain arrows point to certain places. It's kind of neat to watch them waste time detracting, but it is annoying as well. Just ignore and stay on target.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

The insanity of “inhaled medicine” whether you agree or not, really isn’t that far removed from Nazi gas chambers !

Given I'm an Aromatherapist, I would offer a 'correction' to your comment (bit of friendly sarcasm)

Correction "The insanity of Nazi gas chambers, whether you agree or not, reallyIS that far removed from 'inhaled medicine'."
Rainbows
Jane

It's two sides of the same coin.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Couple of questions for everyone:
Is the Government buying up the Iodine Tablets for distribution, or so that they can restrict public ownership of them?

If the water is receding all over the world, then where is it going? I mean the last time the oceans levels receded the water was locked up in glaciers, so are we already deep in a reglaciation period?

China had all that water earlier in the year, and it supposedly use the 3G for both power and flood control, so where did that water go?

Then we have this issue with the iodine tablets, they are only good if you take them before a nuclear disaster. Hording them by anyone other than the public makes little sense. If a government is buying them up, then they should also be making them available to the public at the same time. It's almost like the control of these are going to be another petty population control thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You can use Betadine the same way. Spread a patch of it over a large area of skin, like your belly.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
We may have just entered the start of the takedown... as described in post #35

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

1) A Tiktoc video is showing Donald Trump walking to AF1 with Ivanka,Jared and 2 of their kids, before boarding alone... (No Melania?).
Telegram PG link to tiktok vid

2 screen shots I took:

2) This RattleTrap1776 telegram post shows 3 shots of AF1 at Air National Guard Base flying with No Call Sign:

If the above are what they purport to be then POTUS45 is currently being flown to a safe place whilst it all "kicks off"... and tomorrow is Friday... "Look to twitter"?

@daskakik - a sincere request!

Please try to debunk this... I just wana know if it's finally happening or not... I'm exhausted!

edit on 7-10-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Here you go. Guy that posted the tik tok says that it is an old video with today's date.

original video

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cheers dask, knew I could rely on you!

I also checked the original tiktok poster @body.builder.ken... and the comments are all dated 6 days ago, implying it was firsted posted Oct 1st, then the hamilton guy used it in his video on 6th?

The AF1 with no call sign departing National Guard airbase still needs some explaining though.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm guessing it has something to do with POTUS not being on the plane.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This may be more interesting than not. If Biden isn't on the plane is wouldn't be AF-1. So if Trump (or anyone really) was on the plane it would have another call sign.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I enjoyed this one. No mention of a meeting with Hillary before he died though.....

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
Following your link led me to this.
remember when

edit on 2022/10/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Wth is going on with the derail of this thread?
All kinds of habbenings

Thank god for trill :cheers

bye bye bye

Biden Scolds ‘MAGA Republicans’ After 5th Circuit Court Strikes Down DACA

chemtrls
don't think just be a worker

WH takedown in Canada?a reply to: [post=26711171]RelSciHistItSufi[/post

NH NG to patrol.....

New Hampshire to send National Guard to patrol the southern border
Border?

edit on 2022/10/7 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow
Gee, I can hardly wait to see what 'X' (X.com) is going to deliver.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
According to this

When VC-25A or the currently under development VC-25B are in the air but not carrying the president, air traffic controllers may refer to them by their tail numbers, Special Air Missions (SAM) 28000 and 29000, or by a call sign of their choosing.

The last bit about air-traffic controllers being able to call it whatever they want makes me think the plane(s) flying without a callsign happens frequently and it isn't really important.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

So the 1st SFC believes in GHOSTs huh? I wonder if they are the shortcut that was talked about?

In the animated drama "GHOST in the Sell" the item named "The Japanese Miracle" was used to prevent radiation poising, effectively making nuclear weapons pointless for war. More than a few times "GHOST in the Shell" has similar situations taking place the mirror what is going on in our world.

Good eye, now I wonder what happened the day before that might have needed a distraction?

a reply to: ujustneverknow
Some people only detract threads when certain arrows point to certain places. It's kind of neat to watch them waste time detracting, but it is annoying as well. Just ignore and stay on target.

Can you tell me how you do multiple replies like that please and thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join