It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
With all due respect, the question in that post wasn't "What issue does Thoughtful1 have with this?", they asked if that comic could be legally considered solicitation of a minor.

In order for that to be the case it has to fill the legal requirements and it doesn't.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Pfizer...Pfizer. Since Pfizer is deploying Marvel to promote the jabs meet Ultron.
Ultron

Avengers comic book Avengers Comic Book To Promote the Jab

This galls me to the core of my being along with all the other little tricks they using on our young people to promote the damn vaxx! Thank you for posting this.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is a lot wrong with that picture. First, federal agents and police can use hollow points. The front of the frame is warped, indicating the temperature hit ~400 degrees Fahrenheit. And I’ve never seen a service weapon in that kind of condition. Even if it was a personal carry weapon (which some agencies allow). I wouldn’t be caught dead carrying that.

The nickel cased ammo looks consistent with law enforcement ammo.

It’s possible the gun was burned/cooked to remove evidence. Maybe it’s the lighting. I’m not in a good spot to look and it could be an optical illusion.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

edit on 10/7/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell
This will be interesting to see it play out! Thanks for the breakdown.

P.S.
I watched Top Gun2 last weekend and now I get your handle. I knew it sounded familiar!

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
That is exactly what it is Guy! It is so wrong to manipulate the young ones and I am sure there are many parents who are oblivious to the manipulation due to what the liberals have taught the parents when they were in school.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In 1983, the CIA supervised commando speedboat raids on Nicaraguan port facilities to cripple the nation's oil mining industry. In an echo of current events, these raids included the bombing of an underwater pipeline running to Puerto Sandino.

CIA ReadinGroom [PDF]

According to Duane Ramsdell "Dewey" Clarridge (April 16, 1932 – April 9, 2016), the CIA official who led the attacks, the CIA sent its "unilaterally controlled Latino assets" to dive down and plant charges on the pipeline, but while they successfully damaged the line, they were out foxed by the Sandinistas' frogmen.🐸

Clarridge had his assets plant some sea mines in Nicaragua's international ports instead, and in what a neutral observer might call a terrorist bombing campaign. Soviet, Japanese, Dutch, Panamanian, and even British vessels were all hit by the CIA's "loud farts."

Does that bring to mind any particular CIA-linked explosives experts and speedboat builders? Hello, Halliburton?
Duncan technology company partners with DOD

When Congress caught wind of this bombing campaign, they were understandably upset that the CIA might have unilaterally declared war on Nicaragua.

Book excerpts from "A Spy for All Seasons: My Life in the CIA" (1997) by convicted perjurer Duane Clarridge.

In his last interview, Clarridge hinted that Reagan's October Surprise may have been real.

Clarridge received a Merry Christmas pardon on December 24, 1992 by George HW Bush for the Iran-Contra Affair.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Cheers! I think you’re the first to realize what my handle comes from lol

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
There is a lot wrong with that picture. First, federal agents and police can use hollow points. The front of the frame is warped, indicating the temperature hit ~400 degrees Fahrenheit. And I’ve never seen a service weapon in that kind of condition. Even if it was a personal carry weapon (which some agencies allow). I wouldn’t be caught dead carrying that.

It’s possible the gun was burned/cooked to remove evidence. Maybe it’s the lighting. I’m not in a good spot to look and it could be an optical illusion.

twitter.com...

It sure looks knackered - grip tape handle and serial number blacked out - probably found in and old evidence bin

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can you hear me running...

I'm a little surprised this vid is still up.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
The 8th was referenced a couple days ago
Abe JULY 8th
Mar largo aug 8
Queen sept 8
Midterm nov 8

Well, October 8th is the hunters moon (peak illumination is technically 0450 on the 9th, so think night leading into that is the 8th)

Hunt for red October?

Honestly it could be a Chinese one for that matter, this is a likely scenario. I am sure we have a couple of cases of our Sea Cpt's doing some untoward things without permission that had the top Gen's shaking in their spit shined boots.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That's not the serial number they covered up. That's a number that was etched into the trigger guard by whoever issued the weapon.

I also didn't realize many of the capitol police (who were also using Glock 22s chambered in .40 S&W) had candy cane striped reflective tape on their guns.

www.thedrive.com...

Looking at the recoil spring guide rod, that's a Gen 3. Replaced by the Gen 4 in 2009. I have a tough time believing the capital police are issuing guns that are at least 13 years old and in condition like that.

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow

originally posted by: Caled

twitter.com...

It sure looks knackered - grip tape handle and serial number blacked out - probably found in and old evidence bin

edit on 10/7/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Genesis 7:11, Genesis 8:4, תהלים 92:8 , תְּהִלִּים 27

-PART-

- 41 -

ENJOY THE SHOW[/align]

edit on 7-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: Edit The Kraken

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Interesting, but I would call that an evolving area of law.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

As well as...
rollcall.com...
rollcall.com/2019/02/27/capitol-police-weapon-left-unattended-in-capitol-bathroom-again/

After the House adjourned on Monday, Lt. Mike Byrd left his Glock 22 in a bathroom in the Capitol Visitor Center complex, according to sources familiar with the incident. Byrd is the commander of the House Chambers section of the Capitol Police and was on the job Tuesday and Wednesday.

Byrd addressed the incident at Tuesday morning’s officer roll call and, according to sources, told fellow officers that he “will be treated differently” because of his rank as a lieutenant. It was not clear what exactly the lieutenant meant by the comment.

edit on 7-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: Refresh The Tree

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Capt Pete Mitchell saves the day...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

A global financial collapse and a pharmaceutical holocaust while on the precipice of thermonuclear oblivion? Some people have all the luck.
Don't worry, America's ICBMs are up-to-date with their boosters.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No need to apologize I went to your link and explored and found the airplane pic, and posted it accordingly.
It was more of a thank you for the link this is where it led.

rico

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Oooh that link had a post from Santasurfing that showed Louisiana Gov was dumping Blackrock from their retirement funds. $700 million plus divested from Blackrock.... woooo. I am so glad anything we have in mutual funds that owned Blackrock are not in my portfolio. I am sure it will likely help the funds I am in then if they move it to ones I am holding.

That is not good news for most investors though as Blackrock was a cash cow for my mom's fund before she retired. Most of us had a little I am sure at some point. Some had/have a lot of stock or mutual funds with BR, and that can prove to be a double edged sword that cuts both ways. On the way up and on the way down.
edit on 8-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Al the reptile

LOOK HIS NECK - ALBERT BOURLA CEO OF P£IZER - HE IS A SHAPESHIFTER REPTILIAN 🍿

GTA

It's a clip from GTA. Pretty realistic looking though.

Tick Tock On WI

💥BQQQQQQQMMM💥WISCONSIN D€CERTIFI€D 2020 €L€CTION 🍿

Paramount explained

PARAMOUNT LOGO - REVEALED 🍿

Even the

Florida Surgeon General Issues Warning for mRNA Coronavirus Vaccines: ‘FL Will Not Be Silent on the Truth’
media

Can't ignore

Major Scientific Publisher Retracts More Than 500 Papers
It

So

A new skin patch injects medicine into the human body in less than 15 seconds with 100 invisible "snake fang" needles
This is just a coincidence?

Uh

Groundbreaking Lawsuit Filed Against Peter Daszak, Ralph Baric Over SARS-CoV-2 Gain of Function Research and Hazardous RELEASE
Oh

edit on 2022/10/8 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

who would have thought

NAZIS, ILLUMINATI, REPTILIANS & the plan to take over the WORLD! — This video reveals the Nazis connections to Antarctica, Reptilians, technology and Project Paperclip and how they & Illuminati infiltrated the USA. A MUST SEE!!! — #QWARRIORSWORLDWIDE

edit on 2022/10/8 by CrazyFox because: Eta

new topics

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join