It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 286
<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is just weird.
Scott Gottlieb has done a book review in the Wall Street Journal on a new book about the origins of Covid-19.
The book is called "Breathless: The Scientific Race to Defeat a Deadly Virus" by David Quammen

Apparently there are still 3 likely origins. In play are the pangolins, the frozen food shipped from the U.S. and Europe and my personal favorite the Wuhan lab leak.

According to Quammen "no one was to blame".
Deploying a variation of Occam's Razor "a reminder to doctors not to hunt for some arcane cause of a disease when a patients symptoms point to an obvious conclusion."

Quanmmen admits to knowing Shi Zhengli, the bat lady, personally and takes her detailed conversations at face value. Just such an obvious conclusion.

According to Scott Gottlieb we now have just enough facts to support all 3 theories. Somewhere I must have missed the facts around the frozen food theory.
In Pursuit og a Pathogen

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All…..💕

Enjoy your break Cimmerius….Life should be lived, LOL, of course managing the knowledge and urgency of all our parts to stay focused on raising the vibration on earth 🌎 is not to be taken lightly, everyone should follow their hearts on where they are needed.😊

It’s bittersweet and probably weird that I miss people when their path takes them on a journey that no longer is able to be a regular contributor to this wonderful thread…..heck Cranky made the point years ago…..but the goal of freedom transcends and it’s friggin scary !

Meanwhile, I am not quite ready to abandon ship or this thread, if it’s cool and dash agrees, let’s see the end of the year through with Q thread #42 !

Nice to see ya Pokey !

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
It is true that the part where bad scientists touting lies needing exposed is the part where you and I part ways.

Right, and these evil scientists lied about morgellons because it is such a powerful depopulation tool. /s

Actually the problem is with how science and scientists handle new issues. This is a problem in all branches of science. Scientists are still people and people can be very protective of the status quo. Remember back in the old days when science told us that North America was populated by ancient man that crossed over to Alaska from Asia? That point was defended for decades despite evidence to the contrary. Everything the establishment had was thrown at contradictory evidence in attempts to discredit the finds. And just like the medical profession the battles were fought in the relevant science journals. Never underestimate how hard someone with a vested interest in it will defend the status quo.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
That was pretty much what I was pointing out.

It took time for the morgellons issue to be researched, which was what the post I originally replied to was asking, "Has any doctor in the world not seen these things to know they are not a damn delusion?"

I then mentioned why it was labelled the way it was early on. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have really been wondering how the CDC was managing to avoid responding to the tsunami of FOIA requests, or at least really, really dragging their feet.
Yesterday someone posted the Fox interview about the Covid jab injuries and the monumental effort that went into trying to get information, any information from the CDC.

When Covid -19 struck something very odd happened with the FOIA requests.
The FBI would only accept the requests in writing.
However the CDC did exactly the opposite and would only accept requests electronically.
CDC FOIA

"Like all Federal agencies, CDC is required to disclose records requested in writing by any one person unless the records [or parts of the records] are protected from disclosure by any of the 9 exemptions contained in the law."

Could they have used as a way to skirt the law about releasing information in a timely manner? From everything I have read the CDC has not updated their IT and in fact it is archaic. By forcing all requests to go through that broken system that ensured the whole FOIA system would fail. It makes sense doesn't it? This is really disturbing. This was deliberate! They could hide behind this and slow walk the very information we needed to save people during the plandemic.

Looking at exemptions> # 2 seems to fit the bill.
"This covers records related soley to internal personnel rules and practices of an agency." I would imagine this would let HHS, CDC, NIH just make up rules as they go along.

The statistics:
Overdue responses jumped in 2019 with under 50 over 20 days to respond to over 300 in the Covid years. The FOIA requests skyrocketed. I am just envisioning this> we don't have enough $ to staff the positions to process the requests.
FOIA Stats

I would suspect that they would also use the "outside the scope or boundary" and that the requests have to be very narrowly defined, making it even more difficult to get a response.

And we pay for all of this, literally helping to deny us the information that we are seeking and they get so much funding.
This was planned and executed. Crimes Against Humanity.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
More on graphene/nano bytes...

Graphene-Based Nanomaterials: From Production to Integration With Modern Tools in Neuroscience

The promises of nanomedicine are extensive. Graphene (Gr), the first true two-dimensional material to exist in isolation, is the type of new nanomaterial that results in interest for novel biomedical applications. From Michael Chrichton’s tragic protagonist in The Terminal Man to the recent growth in start-up companies seeking to transfer consciousness, the fictive present and future call to mind visions of devices that enable neural interfacing and control.

Although these ideas may create questions as to ethics for neuroscience in the future, the current state-of-the-art for implanted devices is far more limited in scope. Progress in brain-computer interfaces holds great promise for patients following stroke (Ramos-Murguialday et al., 2013), to control prosthetic limbs (Hochberg et al., 2006; Donoghue et al., 2007), with the motor degeneration characteristic of Parkinson’s disease (Little et al., 2013), and for a variety of other disorders and diseases (Chaudhary et al., 2016). Gr may be poised for incorporation into such devices.

Internet of Nano Things (IoNT): Next Evolutionary Step in Nanotechnology

The technology demonstration draws upon three cutting-edge research fields: graphene, which earned researchers the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics; super-resolved fluorescent microscopy, which earned researchers the 2014 Nobel Prize in Chemistry; and optogenetics, which involves genetically modifying cells to create specific light-reactive proteins.

RE-NET is part of a broader portfolio of programs within DARPA that support President Obama’s brain initiative.
DARPA

So, the digital bio converter for A.I. thus the phrase "digital morgellons by proxy." (sarc)

Appointed member of the neuroethics legal and social issues Advisory Panel of DARPA and senior advisory fellow of the strategic multi-layer assessment branch of the joint staff of the Pentagon, Modern War professor James Giordano: The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future

Starting at 37:00 he describes aerosolized nano-materials with discrete properties including small nano robotic swarms that can be remotely controlled through biotechnology to auto-aggregate in specific locations in the body... Directly diffuse into the brain space and these can be weaponized. A pen could hold enough material to infect the entire class. He calls the brain the "next new battlescape."

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
Lol.
Don't get too frustrated. I still have 15 books to read and review.

I do spend quite a bit of time researching so I hope that some of the information is useful. Some days it is a real slog, especially since my poor dogs are sick at the moment.
Do you think it would be helpful if I posted a list of them? Maybe others may find some of them interesting or pick up something that I may have missed. I have managed to get some people listening to the audio books while they are commuting to work.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Known Traveler Digital Identity
Brave Canadian Member of Parliament

I wonder how she got her hands on this?
The World Economic Forum has some big, big plans. Working with the Canadian Government and the Government of the Netherlands to bring in a digital identity back in January 2018. Things got delayed somewhat but are back on track. I imagine this is just the first marketing -implementation test. Sort out a few bugs and then launch world wide.
I suppose the airline food will be ze bugs.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden

Federal agents investigating President Biden’s son Hunter have gathered what they believe is sufficient evidence to charge him with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase, according to people familiar with the case. The next step is for the U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump administration holdover, to decide on whether to file such charges, these people said.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Harvesting vote season is here. Kinda messed up that he would just erase Kamala’s life work like that.🙃🤡

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I hate to see you leave Cim, I always enjoy your input but I do understand taking a break. Take care and please come back soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
We should send the picture of Pelosi out as a Halloween card and terrify the kiddies!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

"It's a marathon not a sprint." -Q 😉

Speaking of books...

NIH Bookshelf

Wellcome Collection

Excerpt from the "The occult sciences" book, page 90:

Available on Archive.org

"Gold shall destroy FED."
"Ancient Egyptians considered gold “the skin of the gods” -- specifically the sun god Ra -- and often used it to craft objects of spiritual significance.
Why is this relevant?" -Q

(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?-Q

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Federal agents see chargeable tax, gun-purchase case against Hunter Biden

Federal agents investigating President Biden’s son Hunter have gathered what they believe is sufficient evidence to charge him with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase, according to people familiar with the case. The next step is for the U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump administration holdover, to decide on whether to file such charges, these people said.

I can see Hunter being arrested and 5 minutes later we find out Trump was arrested....because nobody F's with a Biden right tuff guy?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So, far today we've had a lot of potential crappos happening.

A source with knowledge of the Oct. 23, 2018 police report told Fox News that it indicated that Hallie Biden, the widow of President Biden's late son Beau, who was in a relationship with Hunter at the time, threw a gun owned by Hunter in a dumpster behind a market that is near a school.

A firearm transaction report reviewed by Fox News indicated that Hunter Biden purchased a gun earlier that month.

On the firearm transaction report reviewed by Fox News, Hunter Biden answered in the negative to a question that asked if he was "an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy in 2014 after testing positive for coc aine.

Hunter Biden’s lawyer, Chris Clark, told Fox News that it is a "federal felony for a federal agent to leak information about a Grand Jury investigation such as this one."

Well isn't this interesting since Joey-Joe went off the talking points a few days ago.

When President Joe Biden met Ray Murphy, the mayor of Fort Myers Beach, Florida, on Wednesday, the two quickly discovered they had a lot in common. Maybe too much in common.

They got chummy very quickly, so much so that the president may have forgotten that television cameras and microphones were close enough to hear him tell the mayor: “No one f---s with a Biden.”

It seemed weird at the time, but given what we know now, I wonder if Joey-Joe was talking about some kind of revenge plot against America over this potential arrest of Hunter.

Today we also got something that was clearly an attempt to buy votes, but is it?

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Thursday announced he will take executive action to pardon thousands of people convicted of marijuana possession under federal law.

Biden said he would also encourage governors to take similar action with state offenses and would ask the Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Justice to review how marijuana is scheduled under federal law.

Now on face value this looks like a basic common-sense move, but if we dig deeper what we have is a President pardoning people who have committed crimes while in possession, using, or under the influence of a Schedule 1 drug. People like Hunter fall into this group of people. Now the question is will this be a blanket pardon for Hunter as well?

And finally, because I feel that given the culture of rape, sexual assaults, drug use, and oh so many other things, it's a bit weird that CNN isn't saying exactly what happened.

CNN Newsroom anchor Jim Sciutto has been placed on “personal leave” after the network told him to tend to a “personal situation.”

Sciutto last appeared on the Newsroom Monday. The anchor’s leave is reportedly related to a “serious fall” he took in Amsterdam earlier this year.

Now with all the house cleaning CNN has been doing lately this story just seems odd.

There was also a hit piece about how the DNC is refusing to use the 25A on Biden even though many in his party see him as a bigger threat than Trump ever was. Weird that I can't find that story now. Maybe (hopefully) some of you all have read it today.

We've all been made aware of the threats that the Trotskyists have made if they lose the elections this November, and now we have what seems to be a very petty man planning on some kind of revenge plot over his son being investigated. Put a bunch of Drug addicts back on the street (and I'm not talking about the potheads), and we have the making of a bad winter indeed.

The story about the 25A really got me after the indication that Harris was getting ready to pull that trigger last week, I wonder if the media is playing cover, or is there something else afoot.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Great news for the United States Senate, and our Country itself. Liddle’ Ben Sasse, the lightweight Senator from the great State of Nebraska, will be resigning. If he knew he was going to resign so early in his term, why did he run in the first place? But it’s still great news! The University of Florida will soon regret their decision to hire him as their President….

truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/posts/109123699236478990

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Force majeure declarations have begun due to barges stopped in Mississippi River due to low water levels

This affects not just the grains harvest, but fertilizer applications.

A logjam of ships, tugboats and barges due to low water levels on the Mississippi River is threatening to grind trade of grains, fertilizer and other goods to a halt, Bloomberg reports. Ingram Barge Company, the largest U.S. barge operator, declared force majeure in a letter to customers due to “near-historic” low water conditions on the Mississippi River. As of Wednesday afternoon, the Coast Guard said there was a queue of 122 vessels at Stack Island and 15 vessels at Memphis. Due to increased groundings, the number of vessels in tow is being restricted.

www.agweb.com... -analysis/low-water-levels-mississippi-river-threatens-shipments

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Gee, I can hardly wait to see what 'X' (X.com) is going to deliver.

twitter.com...

Armageddon trending...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

So, the digital bio converter for A.I. thus the phrase "digital morgellons by proxy." (sarc)

Appointed member of the neuroethics legal and social issues Advisory Panel of DARPA and senior advisory fellow of the strategic multi-layer assessment branch of the joint staff of the Pentagon, Modern War professor James Giordano: The Brain is the Battlefield of the Future

Starting at 37:00 he describes aerosolized nano-materials with discrete properties including small nano robotic swarms that can be remotely controlled through biotechnology to auto-aggregate in specific locations in the body... Directly diffuse into the brain space and these can be weaponized. A pen could hold enough material to infect the entire class. He calls the brain the "next new battlescape."

Wow, that’s horrifying to hear this man so matter of factly outline how these “digital morgellons”, will be deployed to neutralize disagreeable people, with barely a mention of the moral implications. It will be done the “soft” way or the “hard” way ! So much of what he describes is exactly what we are seeing with this whole “plandemic” and he outright says that getting this crap in our bodies causes lot’s of bad side effects.🤨

My apologies Jane for using the poorly worded term “inhaled medicine”, no doubt that aromatherapy has wonderful health benefits , but I stand by my analogy that putting this crap in our bodies against our will can be compared to gas chambers, even if it doesn’t kill you outright.

new topics

top topics

<< 283  284  285    287  288  289 >>

join