It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is very little doubt in my mind that some of if not all of the fibers came from Chinese made clothing and manipulated textiles.
What?
Do you think that they only corrupted our medicine, food, drywall, toilet paper (I just made that up but it is probably true) and not textiles in this cold war assault?
Lots of red herrings in these recent posts.
Not many facts just heaps and heaps of misdirection.

He even admits morgellons is real and spends all his efforts using logical fallacies to hide that fact
These people do not deserve your unsolicited and unproven claims it is just in their heads because you read about it on the internet

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Nevercompromise
No, you just don't understand the point.
You have no idea how much these people have suffered.
And to tell them they are delusional and it is in their head is
Let's see if I can dumb it down for you.

Morgellons is very real to those afflicted from it.

Before it was established as a real thing, anyone claiming to have it was labeled delusional because nobody knew it was a real thing and in many cases the fibers turned out to be from common items people interacted with.

Even though it is now known to be a real thing, it is still a delusion in those that think they have it but don't.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
He even admits morgellons is real and spends all his efforts using logical fallacies to hide that fact

What and who are you babbling about?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

some such radical change in the government infrastructure that would bring light to all the black projects?

I know your right, but I'm still hoping for the above! Somehow the world has to get big business out of our business...lol!

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My point?

Morgellons is real and it was just as real when the militarized disinfo agents within medicine, media and the rest propagated the "delusional" narrative.
Can you at least now see how important it is to sell the original narrative in order to hide truth?
Even after the facts come out you numbskulls are still mimicking the lies that it was crazy people with delusions.
Just because that was the narrative.
Nothing else

They said the exact same thing about Gulf War Illness

So?

That is the way things work. Until something is proven to be real it is doubted and even when proven it doesn't mean everyone who thinks they have it actually has it.

What is your point?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Even after the facts come out you numbskulls are still mimicking the lies that it was crazy people with delusions.

That is where you are getting it wrong. I just basically gave the reason why the label was used.

I said that the cases where the fibers where not because of Borrelia burgdorferi was part of the reason that label was used.

I didn't say it was all crazy people with delusions. I said those people exist, because they do.

You tried to turn it into something I never said.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Go back to the original reply I made
I replied to a layered post filled with logical fallacies that culminated in a paragraph by you that said nothing but implied a lot.
You are wrong.
Simply wrong.
Morgellons was real BEFORE anyone claimed people were delusional in their experience.
It was still real after and it simply exists.
I am fairly certain you have never met or know anyone who met a morgellons sufferers who was delusional in their claims of suffering.
You are spreading unsubstantiated msm lead gossip that anyone at all was making claims they had morgellons symptoms but we're delusional in their claims.
I have not ever met anyone at all suffering from delusional psychosis over morgellons symptoms.
I heard the claim years ago but it takes a special type of person to bring it out again like it was ever a fact based upon actual people

What and who are you babbling about?

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

... a paragraph by you that said nothing but implied a lot.

That is exactly what I mean. That is on you.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Eric Weinberg — whose credits include “Scrubs,” “Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher,” “Californication” and “American Dad” — was arrested Tuesday by Los Angeles police, according to jail records.

Hollywood Producer Arrested, Charged with 18 Counts of Sexual Assault (thegatewaypundit.com)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Perfectly normal times...

HHS.gov

Swiss NATO bunker Tomb

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

This leads one to wonder how many other companies are storing personal data in China?

In fact I was expecting to see some kind of derailment of this topic to take place after this was posted. I wasn't far off either.

Could Obama and friends also be hiding servers in China?

Also this sounds like something Hunter came up with.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
Personally, 2 weeks to stop the spread... Altho after any means necessary, and Kackling Nancy wait til he sees it what's next after failed impeachment#1 are strong contenders??

So if according to our foia reports and oh Canada's say that the vx can cause analphalactic shock, wouldn't releasing skeeters be considered premeditated mass murder?

Asking for humanity.

1ST Class

Democratic Mayor Changes Tune After It’s Revealed She Spent Taxpayer Money on First-Class Flights Claiming Economy Was ‘Unsafe’ for Black Women
for

Wi n

Justice Thomas Issues Order to Biden DOJ As Trump Takes Mar-a-Lago Fight to Supreme Court
ning

Ron

DeSantis Doesn’t Hold Back Against ‘Illegal Alien’ Looters After Hurricane Ian in Florida: ‘They Need To Be Brought to Justice’
Ron run looters run

Wh eels

Report: Kamala Harris Was in Car Accident; Secret Service First Called It ‘Mechanical Failure’
Up

edit on 2022/10/5 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday and XtheMadnessNow
Your right Guy and I apologize to you both. I actually had a question about this earlier but now cannot remember what it was.
I would be willing to bet more is stored in China by the evil bastards!

Also this sounds like something Hunter came up with

At the risk of sounding like Ms. Personality.......LMAO!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

The insanity of “inhaled medicine” whether you agree or not, really isn’t that far removed from Nazi gas chambers ! Using drone mosquitoes to inflict an unwanted jab……nice…🤨

I am reminded of Nazi GC whenever I look up at the sprinkler systems.
Watch the Water?
Pray Jim was wrong, and Ferrell, Keith etc etc.
Too bad everyday seems to prove them right
[
Watch the

Cheeses Recalled Nationwide After Multiple People Hospitalized With Listeria
Cheese?

Interestingly from comments

So, do cheesemakers, and other food producers and manufacturers, do this on purpose to kill as many people as they can before they recall it? It's starting to look that way. Is the gov't. paying them to do it? Makes one think, doesn't it?

Ron

Federal Judge Tosses Lawsuit Against Florida’s Parental Rights in Education Law
Desantis

Chyna

Election Software CEO Arrested Over Data Theft, Storing Data on Servers in China
What

edit on 2022/10/5 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

They said the exact same thing about Gulf War Illness

So?
That is the way things work. Until something is proven to be real it is doubted and even when proven it doesn't mean everyone who thinks they have it actually has it.
What is your point?

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true.

edit on 6-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

One of my favourite meems ever. So simple and so expressive of a concept, but still funny.

edit on 6-10-2022 by FlyingFox because: Words in a meem are entirely optional. Sometimes I think that images-only = the purest form of the virus.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
True, but a doctor not knowing the cause of an illness isn't bound by debating rules.

The fact is that if an illness isn't identified and acknowledged it is as if it doesn't exist. You can't blame the doctor for not knowing, when nobody knows what it is.

Then you have the other part of my original post, which was that not everyone who thinks they have a disease actually has it. That is just the way things are.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The insanity of “inhaled medicine” whether you agree or not, really isn’t that far removed from Nazi gas chambers !

Given I'm an Aromatherapist, I would offer a 'correction' to your comment (bit of friendly sarcasm)

Correction "The insanity of Nazi gas chambers, whether you agree or not, reallyIS that far removed from 'inhaled medicine'."

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Brilliant post! Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join