It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 285
<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Nevercompromise
They said the exact same thing about Gulf War Illness

So?

That is the way things work. Until something is proven to be real it is doubted and even when proven it doesn't mean everyone who thinks they have it actually has it.

What is your point?

How it really works is people, just like you seem to do very often, keep trying to destroy every narrative that might lead to proving the Scientist doing bad things to humanity to further the cause of population reduction at all costs will be exposed for the murderous choices they have made willingly.

The misinformation for the sake of preserving the future of the NWO is the real problem.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
And away we go

Romana
edit on 2022/10/6 by CrazyFox because: a reply to: angelchemuel

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

They said the exact same thing about Gulf War Illness

So?
That is the way things work. Until something is proven to be real it is doubted and even when proven it doesn't mean everyone who thinks they have it actually has it.
What is your point?

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

"Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true."

Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true.

I would love to see basic reasoning skills and knowledge of logical fallacies taught in schools.

But teaching kids how to think for themselves and see through weak arguments is probably the last thing politicians would ever want.

Just a general note. I’m kind of taking a break from posting.

But breaks, like diets, may require a little cheating once in a while.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
How it really works is people, just like you seem to do very often, keep trying to destroy every narrative that might lead to proving the Scientist doing bad things to humanity to further the cause of population reduction at all costs will be exposed for the murderous choices they have made willingly.

If you go back to my original post on the topic you will see that all I did was give a reason why this disease was labelled the way it was and saying that it was something else, like me trying to destroy anything, is something you added.

The misinformation for the sake of preserving the future of the NWO is the real problem.

Isn't that what Q was supposed to be taking care of, at least until people trusting the plan decided it didn't matter if Q was real or not?

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Well we have dragged comic books into this thread a few times and now it is REALLY relevant.

Marvel and Pfizer have teamed up for a new COVID-19 vaccine awareness comic called Avengers: Everyday Heroes. Now available to read online in the United States, the comic features the Avengers facing off against Ultron while a group of regular folks awaits their COVID-19 vaccine shot.
link At what point does the public say this has gone too far?

Next, on the Adventures of Captain Myocarditis and the Masked Blood Clot!

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It is true that the part where bad scientists touting lies needing exposed is the part where you and I part ways.

If you go back to my original post on the topic you will see that all I did was give a reason why this disease was labelled the way it was and saying that it was something else, like me trying to destroy anything, is something you added.

Isn't that what Q was supposed to be taking care of, at least until people trusting the plan decided it didn't matter if Q was real or not?

edit on 6-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It is true that the part where bad scientists touting lies needing exposed is the part where you and I part ways.

Right, and these evil scientists lied about morgellons because it is such a powerful depopulation tool. /s

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just to bring a little Pool back in. I found this really interesting thread. 88888
Spoiler alert
July 8 Shinzo Abe was assassinated
August 8 Mar A Lago was raided by the FBI
September 8 Queen Elizabeth Died
October 8...?
November 8 Midterm elections.
December... 8 ?
Wasn't there a post about an October surprise? I'm wondering...There are 3o days between September 8 and October 8. Done in 30.
Two days to go.
There are 30 days between November 8th and December 8th.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Baby steps is what these people take Dask. Baby steps to go down the path because big ones are very noticeable. They bump the acceptable things only a little. Death by 1000 cuts is the metaphor here. We are not going to ignore things to suit others, are we? Not I, unless it is to say "no my friend you don't look fat in that dress".

ETA

In political science it was taught to me by a former Vanderbilt Law Professor. One of our exam questions was asking how do politicians move people toward their desired thinking when the citizens are opposed to their plans. The answer was thru "incrementalism". A very interesting class that was an elective I am glad I took.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Baby steps is what these people take Dask.

Sure, one baby step forward and then a step and a half back by making public that it is real and that the cause has been found.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Baby steps is what these people take Dask.

Sure, one baby step forward and then a step and a half back by making public that it is real and that the cause has been found.

If only that were the facts. It simply is a fact that people can be nudged toward remarkably different wishes than the had prior to the manipulation. This is a science. We call that "political science"...... Is is really just like math in the sense there is a formula that is proven to work.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

If only that were the facts.

They are the facts.

Metalthunder posted a link back on page 281 dated 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
No
You just used a straw man argument.
It is because it is part of bio warfare experiments just like community mrsa, Gulf War Illness.

Right, and these evil scientists lied about morgellons because it is such a powerful depopulation tool. /s

Dask, why do you not spend some time investigating Dugway Proving Grounds and what they have been doing there over the years.
It will help you define your polemic endeavors where they make some sense to those that know
edit on 6-10-2022 by Nevercompromise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Speaking of Ebola vaccines. I think something is up.

The Wall Street Journal yesterday had an article about Ebola in Uganda that is apparently vaccine resistant, does not respond to therapeutics and can't be detected with rapid tests.

Call me suspicious but the Republic of the Congo, which borders Uganda, had an outbreak recently.

The WHO acted very oddly at the time. They insisted that the Doctors Without Borders have security details, which the doctors were against because it undermines trust. Granted there is the usual warfare going on but even those people would not want to be anywhere near Ebola. Because of this it impacted the ability to gather data, limit the number of responders and reduced the number of treatment centers.
Ebola Outbreak in The Repulic of the Congo

The B&M Gates Foundation granted $2 million for rapid response, which on the surface looks good but then the response is ham strung.
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Funding

Odd that the Canadian government has now sent China an Ebola vaccine, just as this Ebola is spreading in Uganda.

Another favorite player circling the wagon is GAVI.
Uganda Outbreak-GAVI

What are the chances that the two current vaccines in GAVI's stockpile are not suitable at treating this "Sudan" Ebola variant. I wonder if the Canadian vaccine will be the one that is selected.
Completely paranoid that the first victim in Uganda was on 9/11.

With the collapse of the health system in Africa after Covid it looks to be prime for this to spread. If people were wary before Covid I can't imagine how they feel now and... then to face an experimental vaccine again.
False Flag?
Vaccine-Resistant Ebola Strain spreads

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If only that were the facts.

They are the facts.

Metalthunder posted a link back on page 281 dated 2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I simply have no time to care about that fact as it doesn't change the truly important facts. I care about the facts that I see with my own eyes that tell me something important is happening involving a plan to depopulate Earth on purpose. You can try to talk them out of it with your rhetoric, but it is going down even though you state you can't see it. This whole Q and the annons is about informing YOU and ME that WE should look close for ourselves and share with our neighbors what we see to be the truth. Disinformation is in season with the NWO elites pulling the levers behind the curtains.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise
I never said experiments like that don't happen. I just pointed out that early results showed some of the people claiming to have stuff growing out of their skin turned out to be common fibers and this lead to the condition being labelled a certain way.

You are free to clutch your pearls and fret over anything you want but I won't be joining you, especially over morgellons.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Congresional Stock Ban
Why am I not surprised? Everything is about optics with nothing really done.

It is so in our face all of the inside knowledge stock trading and how do they mess up a sure thing. Drop the bill just 3 days before they go on leave. The system is just so broken and I guess everyone is just going to shrug and claim well we would have voted to restrict it. People will believe them and vote them back in. Zero consequences.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I simply have no time to care about that fact as it doesn't change the truly important facts.

Whether you care or not doesn't stop that from being a fact.

I care about the facts that I see with my own eyes that tell me something important is happening involving a plan to depopulate Earth on purpose. You can try to talk them out of it with your rhetoric, but it is going down even though you state you can't see it. This whole Q and the annons is about informing YOU and ME that WE should look close for ourselves and share with our neighbors what we see to be the truth. Disinformation is in season with the NWO elites pulling the levers behind the curtains.

Seems we have a difference of opinion. You say you see something and I don't see it. The difference is you think your POV is important and I don't think mine matters.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Nevercompromise
I never said experiments like that don't happen. I just pointed out that early results showed some of the people claiming to have stuff growing out of their skin turned out to be common fibers and this lead to the condition being labelled a certain way.

You are free to clutch your pearls and fret over anything you want but I won't be joining you, especially over morgellons.

That is a "Hasty Generalization" to assume I live in fear over anything health related.
I do not.
It is just another logical fallacy.
You are the one completely fixated on being committed to being right at all costs and using only logical fallacies to deflect from this simple fact.
Once again you are wrong

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That is a "Hasty Generalization" to assume I live in fear over anything health related.

No, I said you are free to live in fear if that is what you want.

You are the one here acting like morgellons is a big deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 282  283  284    286  287  288 >>

join